[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, I just broke down crying when my mom asked if I had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cAZeYe6.jpg (97KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
cAZeYe6.jpg
97KB, 484x593px
Hey /r9k/, I just broke down crying when my mom asked if I had a girlfriend back in uni. I'm almost 20, still a KHV. It's honestly killing me, and every day, when I wake up, the first thing I think about is "I'm still alone, and I'll be for the rest of my life".

I'm sorry for the blog post, I just needed to vent. I have no idea what to do with my life.
>>
>almost 20

lol, try telling your mom you're a virgin in your 30s after not seeing her for years
>>
>>34691001
why would you tell your mom you're a virgin ever in any circumstance? or even why would you tell your mom you're not a virgin?
>>
>>34691044
It's exactly why he is a KHV, because he does shot like this. He probably needs his mummy's permission to sleep with someone
>>
>>34691044
Maybe when she asks....?
>>
>>34690968
>Hey /r9k/, I just broke down crying when my mom asked if I had a girlfriend back in uni.

>"Do you have a girlfriend back in uni?"
>"no"

Wow, that was hard
>>
>>34690968
>Crying infront of your mother over your lack of success with the opposite sex
That's very embarrassing mate. I'd be ashamed if I were you.
>>
ask your mom to be your girlfriend
>>
>>34690968
Instead of crying how about you work on some self improvement

You will certainly be alone forever if you mope around and refuse to change.
>>
>>34691141

Why should he be ashamed? It's probably his mother's fault that he turned out this way.
>>
File: 1470431628738.jpg (72KB, 1023x899px) Image search: [Google]
1470431628738.jpg
72KB, 1023x899px
>>34690968
>tfw overprotective mother who never let you go out or have many friends in your childhood tells you it's time you should get a gf
>>
>>34691240
>It's his mother's fault that he hasn't the capability to talk to girls
What are you on about?

I'm a fat, acne ridden pervert who only saw his father on weekends while growing up and never spoke to either of his parents about sex or girls yet I can still make conversation and get some tail now and then.
>>
>>34691252
>overprotective parents that didn't let me stay over a friends house just down the street
>asked questions if they had any brothers (thought i was doing the nasty with them) but they were younger brothers
>Honestly thought we'd be doing drugs or some stupid shit
Friend was white and nerdy as fuck, parents are still overprotective
>>
whenever mom asks anything about my personal life or if ive ever had a gf, i just say stay out of my business bitch
>>
>>34691401

I can't speak for OP so I don't know how he was raised. But I do know that there are a lot of ways that parents can fuck up the development of their child, and you can't assume that his circumstances are the same as yours.
>>
>>34691719

since I don't know*
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.