[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We may all complain about being alone but, are we truly alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1534.jpg (1MB, 1521x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1534.jpg
1MB, 1521x1095px
We may all complain about being alone but, are we truly alone if we congregate online?
>>
>>34690600
Yes dude
What's your argument against this
>>
>>34690939

how do you feel justified asking for an argument against it when you haven't provided an arguument for it?
>>
>>34690600
>>34690939
>>34690965

These posts really activated my almonds and made me think.
>>
>>34690600
there's no meaningful interaction it's still corrupting anti-social behavior regardless if we congregate online or any online platform for that matter it lacks that substance you get from a face to face interaction with a real breathing human being instead of a screen.
>>
>>34690965
I don't feel justified
I just want hear your thoughts.
I think that physical contact and speaking face to face helps a great deal with self esteem. /r9gay/ is full of anonymous role playing fags. It's just faceless text. You don't know me and I don't know you.
>>
>>34690600
People do what they enjoy. You're here because you don't enjoy socializing in person, but enjoy it through a screen.
>>
>>34691009
Is that a bad thing?
Am I objectively a bad person?
>>
I read the internet like I read fiction.
None of you'll fuckers would lift a finger in a personal crisis, nor do I expect that you would or should.
This is imaginary word land whose borders are constantly being written. That's all it is.
>>
>>34691059
>None of you'll fuckers would lift a finger in a personal crisis, nor do I expect that you would or should.
What do you mean by this anon
>>
>>34690994
>it lacks that substance you get from a face to face interaction with a real breathing human being
That substance sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>34691059
This. I'm not even sure I realize at all times that that there are real people on the other side of my computer.
>>
>>34691045
Don't try to label it, totally useless if you ask me. If you want to change things up though, you have that power. I think just socializing online can be detrimental in face to face socializing, as others ITT have said, but if you want to work on it, there are resources at your disposal.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gL0xQHI0wo
>>
>>34691317
if it tastes like steak is it steak
is it tasty wheats if it taste like tasty wheats how do you know what tasty wheats tastes like if you never tasted it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.