[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a leech are you anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: this-generation.jpg (688KB, 1678x1222px) Image search: [Google]
this-generation.jpg
688KB, 1678x1222px
>this generation is doomed
>>
>haven't ever had insurance pay for anything
>repaid every (tiny) debt
>paid for everything the hardest way for years on years
>taxes? paid in full
>relied on anyone for even emotional support? never

basically i'm anti-leech. however i am ideologically fighting for a total leech society because i think it would be a hilarious disaster that could conceivably extinct humanity
>>
File: so-good.jpg (39KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
so-good.jpg
39KB, 500x268px
>could conceivably extinct humanity

you're not wrong
>>
File: 9.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>34690475
Might as well vent
>18
>dropped out of hs 2 years ago due to terrible anxiety
>haven't been drawing those 2 years because its the only thing i can do
>dad tells me hes buying me a car but i have to get a job once i get it
>comparing me to younger cousins that already have jobs and im still at home doing nothing
>brother threatening me that he'll stop paying the internet if i dont get a job
>>
>>34691385
They're only looking out for you
>>
>>34690546
I've lived the same way but advocate for a 0 leech society because I don't give a shit about anybody else's problems and I want to see all of these faggots suffer for being lazy

Play with the cards you're dealt, otherwise shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1474860843478.jpg (77KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1474860843478.jpg
77KB, 384x384px
>>34691385
What have you been doing for two whole years of pubescence? Masturbating and building model airplanes? I can't even imagine that shit. It's not like I had a lot of friends in HS but holy shit I didn't leave the house for about a month once and I contemplated suicide every day
>>
>>34692522
I know

>>34692757
I only masturbate a few times a month, i spent those 2 years on 4chan and watching cartoons i never go out because no friends and no money, suicide is never on my mind because im too much of a pussy to do it
>>
>>34690475
I've lived off of social security income my whole life.

Have at me.
>>
>>34692716
I don't like people who were dealt royal flushes telling peasants to bluff their -nothing- into a fortune.

So, burn it all to the fucking earth, I say.
>>
File: NEET pepe.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEET pepe.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
>>34690475
Total one.
Been leeching off my stepfather from 15 to 17 while being neet.

Been leeching of my 4 years older fat ex gf while being neet from 17 to 22.

Am leaching off my mother from 22 to (almost) 23 while still (suprisingly....)being neet.

In may i should get disability bux so i will leech off government as well. While staying neet. Oh shit, i mean DISABLED person. Honest to god sir, i woul WORK MY FUCKING ASS OFF if only i could, but oh woe is me and i am sadly disabled so i cant work. Buu-Heee
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>economy fucked
>world going to shit
>zero jobs
>lets belittle the generation that has to inherit this shit rapidly dying world even more
>>
>>34693233
Buy land and get outa here shits going to collapse so glad i got my acreage to sit it out
>>
>>34690475
I wish I looked that bad ass.
>>
File: 1482734238190.jpg (94KB, 438x503px)
1482734238190.jpg
94KB, 438x503px
>>34693022
But I did come from nothing, I did it all myself. I bought my own car, got my own job in fast food, paid for my phone, insurance, gas, then moved out and paid my own rent, utilities, health insurance, etc.

The government never gave me a single god damn penny, I never qualified for any Basketball American scholarships and worked my own way through community college.

I started with absolutely shit, and I fought tooth and nail for everything I have today. If you're a peasant in America, that's your own fault, because anybody can flip burgers
>>
File: 1484773227647.png (33KB, 435x381px) Image search: [Google]
1484773227647.png
33KB, 435x381px
>high school dropout
>live with parents
>have a shit paying job, pay bills(not all)
>don't pay for food

By /r9k/ standards I'm not too bad honestly.
At least that's what I tell myself when I bully neets
>>
>>34690475
My mom chose to not take that abortion so its her fault
Dont live with my mom.
>>
>>34692857
>suicide isn't even on my mind
Damn dude, that's rough, the thought of killing myself and ending this nightmare actually makes me feel a little better
>>
>>34693266
>buy land
With what land and what money.
>>
>>34693334
you're still a peasant and don't kid yourself
>>
>>34693447
I worked min wage for 2 years to buy 100 acres in northern quebec
>>
>>34693463
Like hell I am, I have everything that I could ever want, and I didn't have to bitch and throw a shit fit for gibsmedats

I'm glad to see that your first semester of Poli-sci is going well though, I'm sure Mr. Schoolstein is teaching you the value of critical theory
>>
>>34693505
peasants are good at killing

remember that, if you remember anything at all
>>
yes, i'm 100% leech, i don't give a shit
i have no interest in my life, i have no attachment to the world anymore, i don't care it's the path of least resistance until i build the resolve to an hero
>>
>>34693233

That's what they say every generation. No excuses.
>>
>>34690475
I am a leech, my father likes to remind me.
I'm not a very expensive leech...
I don't have my own room and I am treated pretty badly.
They would be wasting food if I wasn't around anyway.

This generation is doomed. I don't care though, I'm at suicidal levels of depression.
>>
>>34693563
enjoy your blue pills xude
>>
I get 1000 AUD a fortnight from the government and rent a unit. Life is getting comfy.
>>
>>34693640

>I am treated pretty badly.

You're treated exactly as you deserve, parasite.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.