[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about the CITY you live in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

In Fresno, California you can get MEXICAN SUSHI.
>>
Los Angeles

White girls are easy as fuck
>>
Chicago
We're good at killing people and we have a lot of diversity
>>
>>34690135
Riverside

The hills are fun to hike around
>>
Munich

i havent been mugged in the city yet.

honestly though get me out of here.
>>
huntington beach
the cops dont pull me over for having an unregistered car because im white.
based cops
>>
gatineau quebec

Huh I guess it's cool if you like tranquility aka there's nothing here.
>>
Salt lake city
The air quality will kill me quicker
>>
>>34690331
does los angeles even have hot white girls? maybe 1 hot white girl for every 1000 mexican guys?
>>
>>34690497
>gatineau
Never knew that city even existed. And I'm from Toronto
>>
>>34690638
Yeah, it's called West Hollywood, koreatown and mid city for USC girls, west wood for UCLA girls, Santa Monica for rich girls,
>>
Toronto

All the negatives of Canada AND America!
>>
>>34690135
>Tucson
Foreigners visit us to gawk at our cactuses
>>
I can't think of a single good thing about this city (London)
The women are ugly, everything is overpriced, shitskins everywhere who resent you and refuse to even speak the language, cold and grey most of the time, everyone is miserable
Only reason I don't want to leave is because outside of the city the people are even more inbred and I'll have even less chance of finding a gf due to smaller population size
>>
>Nu yawk
>big and loud enough to find a nice comfy crack to fall into and leech the system without too much work or attention
>>
>>34691174
>leech the system
>in the most expensive city in the usa
but how. i'm honestly intrigued at how this works, i've always wanted to be a pizza guy in new york after seeing futurama
>>
File: IMG_0226.jpg (70KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.jpg
70KB, 516x402px
>>34690135
MEXICAN SUSHI?!!!??!? WHAT THE FUCK? I HAVE TO TRY THAT
>>
Albany, CA
almost as dense as Berkeley, but much whiter and less cancerous. plus there's a Bevmo just around the corner from my house
>>
>>34691162
How bout the history? I think it's the city with the most history in the world
>>
File: freshie.jpg (650KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
freshie.jpg
650KB, 1100x733px
Sydney

The beaches are based
>>
>>34691199
With like 8 million people, you'll be bound to fall into the cracks
>>
>>34691199
>Homeless shelter
>indefinite bedding if you arent dumb and get removed for drugging/drinking/chimping
>free food
>cafes free wifi

>no profit, still poor.
>>
But what if I dont live in a city?
>>
Reno, Nevada
At least it's not Vegas.

Also tons of buffets, all you can eat sushi, cheap Mexican restaurants all over the place, the weather isn't terrible, and it's not nearly as dangerous as it's made out to be. Cheap to live here and I like it for the most part.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 658x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 658x224px
>>34690331
Cairns is ok.
Enough stuff to do without the crowds of a capital city
>>
Indianapolis
it's easy to get a job
>>
File: 1459613011477.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459613011477.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>Thomaston, Connecticut
>We're not New Haven
>>
>>34690135
Fresno has like the highest teen pregnancy rate in America and yet it's conservative af. Its like what people think the south is like
>>
File: 1438227886314.gif (2MB, 403x234px) Image search: [Google]
1438227886314.gif
2MB, 403x234px
>Atlanta

We almost won the Superbowl.
>>
>>34691482

>Fuck Trump graffiti all over Modesto/Fresno area
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.