[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies still fall for the Valentine's Jew?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1484365270661.jpg (186KB, 776x748px)
1484365270661.jpg
186KB, 776x748px
>create arbitrary corporate holiday
>capitalize on the fragility of modern love, the pettiness of women, and the cuckery of the modern man by selling vapid and meaningless garbage to them on the basis that it will affirm their love for one another
>mfw they actually fall for it every year
>>
Because they have a gf and you don't
>>
>>34689836
Vday stimulates the economy. It creates jobs for florist, chocolate manufacturers, restaurants, suppliers etc.

This stimulus boost to the economy is why you even have the luxury to sit around and complain on the most romantic day of the year

Everyone (most normal people) are so busy with their everyday lives and stresses to take the time off to show others that they care. Vday reminds the normal people to take some time out of their busy year to celebrate love.
>>
>>34689836
and now normies are celebrating "friend day" created by facebook

Fucking normies. When do we get "no friends" day

>that's everyday
>>
>>34689836
because they're normalfags, they can't think for themselves. that's the whole point
>>
>>34689932
>Vday stimulates the economy. It creates jobs for florist, chocolate manufacturers, restaurants, suppliers etc.

If your business is so bad it needs an entire fucking holiday made up to subsidize it you need to change business models.
>>
>>34690054
those jobs have always existed, it just gets busier on that particular day.
>>
File: 1481751958636.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1481751958636.png
257KB, 600x579px
>>34689887
I hope they enjoy lining up to suck Shlomo's dick just to prevent their girlfriend from ditching them for Tyrone or Chad
>>
>>34689836
because you dont think when you are happy
>>
File: sly pepe goy.jpg (24KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
sly pepe goy.jpg
24KB, 394x458px
>>34689932
>This stimulus boost to the economy is why you even have the luxury to sit around and complain on the most romantic day of the year
And it isn't maintained well enough without boosts throughout the entire year, right?
>Everyone (most normal people) are so busy with their everyday lives and stresses to take the time off to show others that they care. Vday reminds the normal people to take some time out of their busy year to celebrate love.
>implying companies/corporations/businesses and people in general care about other people caring about their loved ones
Valentine's day is nothing but a current shill trick to cash in on the cruelty of modern "love" and possibly even the ruthless, cold traits of modern women, as OP said.
Even if Valentine's day meant something way back during the time St. Valentine, then it's been long dead today.
During the Roman Empire, it was a celebration of fertility, not even love.

Also,
>good goy
>>
>>34690538
>And it isn't maintained well enough without boosts throughout the entire year, right?
Ofc its sustained throughout the year, but just because its sustained doesn't mean it can't have a period of more growth.

>Valentine's day is nothing but a current shill trick to cash in on the cruelty of modern "love" and possibly even the ruthless, cold traits of modern women, as OP said.
Even if Valentine's day meant something way back during the time St. Valentine, then it's been long dead today.
During the Roman Empire, it was a celebration of fertility, not even love.
And pluto use to be a planet but guess what, times change, definitions change, cultures change, attitudes change. Sure vday to you might be a ploy to make more money but for those not concerned with that sort of crap its a day to think about love
>>
>>34690636
>but for those not concerned with that sort of crap its a day to think about love
>you have to buy expensive shit on a specific day of the year for the girl you love, just so that she won't think you don't love her/love her anymore, so she won't leave you
Don't you find it interesting that they've actually convinced people to believe this? Just like with the diamond ring...

As I said,
>good goy
>>
>>34689836
>>34690459

nice meme
>le gold diggers amirite XD im so lucky to be single

my gf and I are splitting the bill and getting a small vacation
>>
>>34690850
10 years from now, the people in happily celebrating vday will look into their loved ones eyes and reminisce about the fond memories they had.

>Hey anon, remember that one valentines when you did that romantic gesture. I still think about it every vday.

Whereas you will have no fond memories while counting all the pennies you saved up over the years.
>>
File: pepepppeeppee.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
pepepppeeppee.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>34689836

>Hehe stupid normies, buying their girlfriends stuff
>Probs going to have sex later on valentines day
>I wanna die
>>
>>34691476
>10 years from now, the people in happily celebrating vday will look into their loved ones eyes and reminisce about the fond memories they had.
Sure, after which, the woman leaves him for someone better, sooner or later.
Don't try to feed me that emotional garbage.

With the money that someone can receive from a few people that buy stuff on valentine's day, anyone will try their hardest to continue convincing those people to keep buying shit and spending money on that day.
>>
File: 1481740772681.png (342KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1481740772681.png
342KB, 499x583px
OP here, most of you are misunderstanding me. I'm more focused on Goldstein's profits than the individual experiences of Valentine's day. I just don't get how anyone can willingly be taken advantage of in such a manner. Besides, I would never date a girl that would fall for such corporate nonsense anyway, so I don't have much to worry about.
>>
>>34691767
>Don't try to feed me that emotional garbage.
sounds like there is enough garbage in your head already. you are obsessed with money, no gesture can be done without you thinking of some plot or alteria motive behind it, oh yeah she'll just leave him in the future (pessimism), or you can't do something nice for your loved ones without worrying what the jews are up to behind the scenes.

face it, you are just afraid to live life
>>
>>34692007
>or you can't do something nice for your loved ones without worrying what the jews are up to behind the scenes.
Never said you can't, but most women, especially now, see value in the fact that men can afford spend money on them. Spending time with a gf like just walking and talking about things is likely seen by her and others as less valuable or interesting than spending money on her, the more expensive the better.
>(pessimism)
It's called realism, seen these things happen multiple times to people, even some that were better in some way than others, so am currently cautious about it.
>no gesture can be done without you thinking of some plot or alteria motive behind it
And you think there isn't a plot or motive behind many things? Especially holidays?
>you are obsessed with money
No, not really to be honest. If I knew it was for a good cause that wouldn't fail me, then I'd use as much as needed.
Besides, most things are influenced by money in some way, or run on money. Not sure if anyone can deny that...
>>
>>34692362

>Spending time with a gf like just walking and talking about things is likely seen by her and others as less valuable or interesting than spending money on her, the more expensive the better.

except that's complete bullshit when youre not dating a gold digger
>>
>>34691963
you won't ever date any girl.
>>
>>34689836
>arbitrary holiday
St. Valentine would like a word with you.
>>
File: 1482105933811.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482105933811.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>34692918
So be it. It's their loss for being mindless slaves to materialism.
>>
File: harrison smug.jpg (22KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
harrison smug.jpg
22KB, 218x300px
>>34692837
>that's complete bullshit when youre not dating a gold digger
try finding one that prefers an average guy over a rich guy
>>
>>34693479

easy, go outside, plenty of them

now if you mean 2 somewhat equal men, im sure she'd pick the richer one, if the situation was reversed i'd prefer someone wealthy too
>>
>>34693614
she would still most likely pick a dumb prick who is wealthy, even if the other guy has average wealth, but is interesting, in the since that he can be relied on for emotional support and generally knowledgeable.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.