[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: il_340x270.1069724224_h31k.jpg (53KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1069724224_h31k.jpg
53KB, 340x270px
Ok i need help from the psychedelic users of this board, Ok awhile back i had taken LSD or what i thought was LSD but the trip was awesome i had taken two tabs for my first time and the morning i woke up i had gotten lockjaw but i didnt realise what it was till mid summer thinking back but i hadent tripped since then and that trip was last year in april or may im unsure, over the summer i had smoked alot of weed and i mean ALOT but now i think it was the lsd but i feel a strange disconnetion from reality sometimes i dont feel normal in my own skin. What do i do to feel normal and the last time i smoked weed was around christmas
>>
>>34689480
dont do drugs, senpai
>>
>>34689480
yeah. So, your entire post was essentially a run-on sentence and I don't really fucking understand it, but from what I DO understand, you just really need to lay off the weed, and really any and all drugs (except maybe caffeine) for probably a good 3 months (so until the end of March). Give your body a nice hard reset.
>>
i dont think its the weed because when i lose focus in class or anywhere, the lights get bright shit starts moving a little bit and the weirdest things happen that i cant really explain.
>>
>>34689480
sounds like you're developing schizophrenia
>>
>>34689539

>hurr durr I can't understand ur post because muh run on sentences
>his entire post is a run on sentence

Kill yourself
>>
hppd? idk i have some of that kinda shit and i do acid like twice a month
>>
after lsd life becomes the trip. you should have realized this from the mary jane, anon. get over it if you sit and try to feel your body its gonna feel weird but its not from lsd maybe your third eye is being opened who knows good luck to you dont stop tripping it seems like you havent learned everything from them yet.
>>
probably not related to a few incidences of drugs that did this, desu. sounds more related to depression (moreso, being bored/understimulated/in an unfavorable environment/situation) which can cause dissociative/derealization/depersonlization symptoms.

i smoked large quantities of weed almost daily for 7-8 years, took a myriad of drugs with a focus on psychs, with LSD doses up to 700ug. the effects you're describing were associated with my negative situation/mental state: drug use has not impacted this. i can eat lsd now with no residual displacement, as my situation is better.

why are you using drugs?
>>
I dont know if its something serious or not but im just worried
>>
>>34689480
>or what i thought was LSD
You dropped an RC, retard.
Get the next few days of work off and pray you didn't permanently fry your brain
>>
>>34689480

did you hold it in your mouth and your mouth go numb? or did you swallow your tabs?
>>
>>34689480
Could have not been real LSD, if your blotter has any sort of taste it's probably a RC.
>>
I held it in my mouth and let them disolve but it didnt go numb
>>
>>34689804
I just noticed you said april
It could be anything, but you still might've fucked your head if it was fake acid
>>
>>34689804
>RC
nigga it ain't 06 no more. it's harder to get RC than legit LSD, LSD is back and in a big way. The dark net makes it so easy to get. the odds of getting RC these days is low. test kits can be gotten anywhere, and if someone catches you selling RC as LSD, you gun get fucked up.
RC dealers don't last long
>>
>>34689905
>implying "real lsd" isn't 1p-LSD
>>
>>34689905

I still catch kids selling nbome as lsd.

I don't know where you're looking, but they are still cheap and plentiful.
>>
>>34689905
was friends/coworkers with rc dealer selling 25-i as lsd. no one was smart enough to tell the difference, he did this for ages.
>>
>>34689480

Its called depersonalization. Stay away from any mind altering drug for at least a year and you'll be good.
>>
I was also wondering how the fuck i got lockjaw from this shit, is that normal with fake acid?
>>
>>34690284
lsd is a stimulant, though not quite like most stimulants. it's not uncommon for this to happen with stimulants and thinking about it, i think i get it mildly while actually on the acid but don't pay much attention to it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.