[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do females even want??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sailboat.png (598KB, 500x703px)
sailboat.png
598KB, 500x703px
>brown
>toned muscles but not buff
>6'1
>have tons of money, not really a problem for me
>facial hair easy to get if I wanted
>no curry accent
>listen to normie rap and shit
>completely whitewashed other than my physical characteristics

I act confident around girls. I understand what is autistic and what is going too far. At this point, I think the problem with me is my dark skin and the fact that im not ripped. The main problem with me is that I'm kinda shy around new people but I open up when I get to know them.

I just don't understand what it takes to get a girl to like me for who I am. Or like me for any reason.
>>
Well are you going after brown girls or white/Asian girls?
>>
>>34688984
You have to be more attractive. Stop whining about it and start working on it!
>>
>>34688984
12" cock and rock hard abs. And from men they want financial stability
>>
File: selfiesunday.jpg (148KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
selfiesunday.jpg
148KB, 577x1024px
>>34688999
Any of them. I dont care. I've made friends with girls of different races in the past, so I know I can at least talk to them. Pic related is the hottest friend I ever had. She really liked me, like my personality and all, but not in a romantic way.

>>34689010
I'm working on it. I used to be a skeleton a year ago but now I am "defined" or whatever. Do I need more than that?
>inb4 plastic surgury and skin grafts

I'm not gonna go that far just yet.
>>
they want the top 10% of anything and everything. that's all you need to understand
>>
>>34688984
They want a guy who is comfortable in his own skin who doesn't have to pour bleach on himself to fit in
>>
>>34688984
You need to be 6'2, a lighter shade of brown, more buff, make more money. In other words, if you have to think about shit like this you'll never be good enough. Just keep improving yourself and eventually you'll catch someone's attention
>>
>6'1
manlet tier
>>
>>34689176
>>34689191
Thanks guys. I'm trying to improve myself more and more every day. I know it sounds stupid, but I'm doing everything I can to become a chad, even if it means I have to change who I am. And if I can't get a female, I just want to see another ugly guy like me get a female. I truly want all of you to succeed, even if it seems literally impossible.

>>34689215
oh :(
>>
from my experience, females like a 5'9 introverted white guy with an average penis and a stable, decently well-paying career who is kind and talks about his feelings and will sing to her sometimes even though his voice isn't super great.
>>
>>34689277
Stop trying to be a chad and just bee urself, it's pathetic dude. Just like whatever music and hobbies or whatever else you like and not what others expect you to
>>
>be brown mestizo
>5'9''
>kinda ugly
>get cute white gf regardless
All i do is treat women like shit.
>>
File: damn that ass.jpg (629KB, 2505x2991px) Image search: [Google]
damn that ass.jpg
629KB, 2505x2991px
>>34689458
>kinda ugly
>get cute white gf regardless
>All i do is treat women like shit.

hmmm yeah gonna have to see a face pic buddy. We need to determine whether you're chad or just really rich. Or maybe neither. If you refuse to provide a pic, we can just assume you're a normie/chad who likes making robots feel like shit for no reason.
>>
>>34688984
As a fellow brown man with mild success with women, I'm just going to say it -- You're the wrong color.
>>
>>34689790
Wait what do you mean?? Too dark?
>>
>>34689790
>>34689920
Try going back to your own countries, shitskins.
>>
>>34689920
As in "not white". There's a shitload of girls of all different races who only date white people. Not to mention the different races of girls who only date inside their race. The girls I tend to attract are:

>fat
and/or
>single moms
and/or
>feminists

They tend to have a slew of other red flags like tattoos and colored hair, but I can overlook those if the women isn't any of the above.

>>34690003
I was born in Connecticut :^)
>>
Anon your mindset is all wrong. To obtain a companion you must learn to not feel like you're at a loss without one. Focus on you and they'll notice, and come focus on you as well. It won't be fast tho so endure it
>>
I know "b yourself" has turned into a meme, but what's the alternative - act totally unnatural? If you'd observe any extrovert, you'd notice that they're not all tensed up trying to put on a show all the time. You only think you're so awkward and stupid because you believe it and then you try and act "the right way", which doesn't get results because most people can tell how afraid you are.
>>
you're not forward enough, Rahat.
>>
>>34690094
as a fellow non white i can confirm youre probably autistic ugly or both ive had plenty of success with white girls asians middle eastern girls and a few others
>>
>>34690797
More than likely autistic and not ugly as women approach me somewhat regularly.

But I'm not OP, I'm >>34689790.
>>
>listens to normie rap and shit

There's your problem right there
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.