[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats it like for a guy to love you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: smiling-guy.jpg (303KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-guy.jpg
303KB, 1000x665px
Whats it like for a guy to love you
>>
>>34688469
It depends on the guy

Mature guys are more protective, nurturing, considerate

Less mature guys are more selfish, carefree, enthusiastic

Lots of cuddles and sex and gaming together

Guys don't express themselves emotionally often but when it does happen its very intense, rage, jealously, affection, love
>>
Let me just ask my dad..

oh wait
>>
Gayboi pls leave.
>>
it feel like the best orgasm you can ever imagine but in your soul. then when they leave for no fucking reason it turns you into a bitter bitch then you get acused of being a stacy.
>>
>>34688469
Lies, implications, and bullshit, endlessly.
No man is capable of speaking honestly and openly.
>>
>>34688920
>then when they leave for no fucking reason it turns you into a bitter bitch then you get acused of being a stacy.
Lmao do you only date robots? Normies will leave you for a legitimate reason, not bc you're a "stacy". They dont even know what stacy means.
>>
>>34689025
>Normal people will leave you for a legitimate reason
what a generalised, senseless thing to say, akin to saying "everybody likes vanilla ice cream"
>>
>>34689095
What? That doesnt make sense.

I'm telling you that normies (especially non chads) have much more decency than the robots you are dating. I mean you could get with a chad, fully knowing that he will pump and dump you, then come crying back to us. Or you could just find a chill single normie guy. If he leaves you, his reasoning is likely better than "you're just being a stacy"
>>
>>34688920
pretty much senpai.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
>>
my ex is a robot.
we are both fucking crazy. he has assbergers I have emotional issues. we
had the hottest sex I could have ever imagined
I was loyal. I did everything to keep him happy. now I feel hollow without him
>>
>>34689185
youre not talking to the guy you originally replied to.

the word "normies" means normal people. it doesnt mean decent people or whatever you think it does. it just means everybody excluding robots. and while im at it, the word "robot" generally simply refers to somebody ostracized by society, rather than whatever you think it means.
>>
>>34688469
it's the best thing ever because guys actually love you

like they cant live without you for real lol
>>
>>34689296
Robots are bitter, lonely, and sometimes sadistic people. Normies are well adjusted and generally happy people.
>>
>>34688469
I'm a sissy but its nice, he takes care of me and cuddles me after abusing my boipussy. I cook for him and clean and he buys me girly clothes and suprises me with tifts. Inalways greet him home by sucking his cock dry to keep him happy.
>>
>>34689367
ill say again, everybody that isnt a robot is a normie. your crackhead neighbor, the local rapist hobo, obama. theyre all normies.

not hard to understand. i dont know where youd get any other definition for it.
>>
>>34689276
I like fucking chicks who are BPD I wouldnt date them but they are good fucks, one time this woman started crying when I was fucking her doggy style right I asked whats wrong but jept pounding away and she said "this reminds me of when I got raped" she didnt say stop and I was diamonds with her sobbing so I kept fucking her untill I came inside was hot as fuck
>>
>>34689479
ON TODAY'S EPISODE OF "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE"
>>
>>34689334
You sound like a bitch, I don't feel guilty for any of the women I raped during college, its what they got for being stupid.
>>
>>34689426
This is fucking gay KYS or head to /lgbt/
>>
>>34689479
Normie here I have to agree senpai they are fun to fuck but -10/10 to date. I pretty much just see them as being a fuck toy.
>>
>>34689563

>>34689493

Captcha: none, have pass
>>
>>34689493
Why not I get to shitpost with you guys
>>
>>34689449
>everybody that isnt a robot is a normie
Completely wrong. Get off this board you fucking newfag. I never thought I would have to use that word again.
>>
>>34688667
>oh wait

h...hes gone...
I dont know why...

Oh wait
>>
>>34688695
I'm straight and I was just curious
>>
>>34689509
>I don't feel guilty for any of the women I raped during college

thigs that happened
>>
>>34689642
what returd

woaow i cant believe i had to use that word again??!!!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.