[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats it like for a girl to love you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Whats it like for a girl to love you
>>
idunnolol lol lol lol
>>
>>34687335
It is one of the greatest feelings in the world, especially when you love her too.
The feeling of them wanting to be with you no matter what you two are doing over anything else.
The feeling of holding hands and giving kisses in public.
The feeling of slowly starting to love the sugary couple conversations you used to hate before being in love, telling eachother you love them ten times a day.
That feeling of meeting their parents, siblings and family and getting along great.
The feeling of cuddling and talking about how you will buy a house, get married, how cute your kids will be and how you will be together forever at night while falling asleep.
The feeling of her snuggling up to you in her sleep while making a cute sound of comfiness and half awake kisses.
The feeling of waking up with eachother and staying in bed half of the day because you two would not want to do anything else than hold on to that bliss.
The feeling of confidence and energy in your life because you know she is there for you.
>And then she start crying and tells you she does not feel in love as much as she used to, even though she still loves you forever
>And then she tells you she wants to break up because she needs her space and does not want to be tied down right now
>And then all you dreams come crashing down as the whole future you imagined is crushed before your eyes
>And then you wallow in sorrow while looking back at pictures and even worse videos of her from the past and reading the conversations you were having a few days ago, a stark contrast to the forced cool small talk it has been brought down to now.
>And then you start to wonder where it went wrong, how it could have gone differently or how it could, or rather should be now.
>And then you realize there is nothing you can do to get back what you had with her and that her feelings have changed, while yours have not and you wonder why.
And then you need to find yourself again.
>>
>>34687946
How do you find yourself, anon?

I may or may not get a girlfriend in the future but no matter the path I take I seem to risk becoming a broken man
>>
>>34688189
I don't know anon, the wound is still fresh.
I try to take control of my life now, moving out, working out, learning to play guitar and studying harder than before.
She is still a broken mess about everything and might have not even meant all of it, but even if she tries to come back I know I need to stay focused on myself. You only know you have found yourself once you are there I suppose.
Even though you take a risk I would do it all again to start over with her, even if the result were the same. Maybe in some time with another girl. It is worth the risk in the end I have found.
>>
>implying girls can love anybody
you're in for a rough ride friendo
>>
>>34687335
So good that it's pretty much the only reason to live
>>
>>34687335
Personally, I loved every second of being with her and feeling loved.
Even though I got my heart broken, it was all worth it, and I'd be willing to be with her again just to try and work things out and hopefully her falling in love with me, but I know that'll never happen.
I don't know what I did to her, all I wanted to do was give her the world, but I guess I'm not the right guy for her, as much as I wish I could be.
I was so stupidly in love with her that I spent 20k on spending a semester closer to her, and now I'm stuck here, in her country for about a year more since my college is sponsoring me.
I'll be around for her for a year, and even after that year passes, I'm willing to come back if she tells me the three words that I miss from her the most.
There wasn't a single day in a relationship with her that I didn't think about her before falling asleep and after waking up. I just wish I wasn't a footnote in her life.
I miss her so much every single day, but love is the best feeling in the entire world.
>>
>>34688893
this is honestly inspiring, thanks for sharing anon. it's the worst pain imaginable having her gone, but i agree with you that love is the best feeling in the world. it's worth fighting through all this just to get a stab at feeling that way again (but with someone else i suppose)

>>34687335
as cliche as it sounds, the whole "complete" thing sounds about right. as soon as i got her it was like a switch flipped in my brain and i was instantly alpha. i had a clear objective in making her happy and communicating clearly with her and making plans and all that. it was really awesome being able to have somebody to let all that energy out on. men were meant to be providers, you're just happier when you have someone there. it's wonderful
>>
>>34688352
you are wise beyond your years anon, i wish the best for you on your journey.
>>
>>34689097
I had the same thing happen to me, all of a sudden I could express myself fluently and ramble on about my feelings for her, but I knew she didn't feel love for me when she hesitated and stuttered after I would tell her how I felt for her, she'd jokingly say things like "y-you too," which I guess goes hand in hand with the saying "words come naturally when you're in love."
>>
>>34689219
>words come naturally when you're in love
i've never heard that before but goddamn it's true. i remember being able to ramble off everything i loved about her without stopping, it's like i never ran out of things that i loved about her. it all just came off the top of my head without even thinking about it. but it wasn't enough, i guess. i hope she's happy at least
>>
>>34689629
Yeah, I hope E is enjoying her life. My heart no longer hurts as much as it did in the start since I've been through a heartbreak before, but I just have a lingering subtle feeling around there that still bothers me, but I'm sure it'll go away in time.
>>
>>34689122
You too anon, don't let fear of anything prevent you from taking a risk, especially when the result could be love. In the end most will be able to make it once you get over that, I could never have seen myself where I am now when I was a kv at 18.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.