[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, who knew there were only two types of men in the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (71KB, 988x452px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
71KB, 988x452px
Wow, who knew there were only two types of men in the world?
>>
what a big stupid cunt
>>
>>34687220
I'm about as robot as they come, but I mean she has a point though.
>>
>>34687220
why would you need "male friends"
someone to fix your car for you no questions asked?
>>
To be fair she's probably really shit to have as a friend.
>>
>>34687220

>implying girls can't get friendzoned

Fucking bimbo
>>
>>34687220
>female friends

A giant waste of time unless they're awesomely cool, which 99% of the time they're not.
>>
>>34687262
What is her point?
>>
>>34687220
Women have so fucking little to offer, how could they expect anyone to want to be their friends and nothing more
>>
I have never met a woman I would want to be friends with
>>
>>34687220
No one wants to be friends with a woman unless they were friends as children (pre puberty)
If you're trying to actually make friends as an adult, you only want other guys.
>>
File: images copy 2.png (3KB, 194x121px) Image search: [Google]
images copy 2.png
3KB, 194x121px
>>34687382
>What is her point?

You know
>>
>>34687449
I have. We dated for a bit.
>>
>tell a girl you like her
>"oh i wish we could just be friends"
>"o-ok sure"
>she proceeds to fuck every chad she meets while you have to watch all that
are they really that retarded? why would any guy want to be friends with some bitch that rejected him and will instead fuck all of his friends instead
>>
maybe she should try making friends with guys who are already in relationships if she wants male friends

what does a woman expect from a sex starved single guy when she's being friendly with him?
>>
>>34687273
>why would you need "male friends"
are you kidding? women make terrible friends. Especially to other women.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeee.png (47KB, 325x275px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeee.png
47KB, 325x275px
>>34687220
The fuck you need male friends for, stupid cunt? So you can get unlimited and free validation, when most of the time if he's feeling down or need someone to talk to you will not be there, and if you are you're gonna judge him. Get over it, women and men can't be friend, you will never be like our bros, you won't sit down with me to get drunk because you're worried I might "rape" you. The invisible wall you call, "friendship" cannot be detected by my human male body, and if by mistake I see you naked in a dressing room, there's 99% of the chances that I'll get a boner because I'm straight and I'm attracted to the human female naked body.

I don't want you as my "friend" that's why I have my bros for, I won't stand there jerking off thinking about your nice tits and ass while you fuck another guy who you think is man enough to get in your pants bangs the shit outta you.

Go fuck yourself, cunt! Stick to your female friends who give a fuck about your stupid ass chasing the same motherfucker that's obviously using you for sex but since I'm not hot enough, you're complaining that I don't want to be your "friend"

Chad and me have the same thing in mind
Chad wants to fuck you because he's a straight male
I want to fuck you because I'm a straight male

Get the fuck outta here with that invisible wall you call, "friendship" that keeps us away from me impregnating you.

I hate privileged cunts who have life on easy mode, yet they bitch and complain about something so fucking obvious. I hate young females, brainless entitled cunts
>>
>>34687220
She isn't entitled to friendship just like they aren't entitled to a girlfriends. She needs to grow the fuck up. What a demanding bitch.
>>
>>34687220
Fedoras aside, they don't want to be her friend. They want to fuck her cos she's hot, then she 'friendzones' them and they either ditch her cos she's boring to be around or become orbiters hoping she changes her mind and lets them fuck.
>>
>>34687220
In my experience, women don't actually care about having a genuine friendship with a man. They use him for some kind of service (rides, free drinks or meals, repairs, etc.), but the relationship is one-sided and parasitic.

Of course, the man only puts up with it in hopes that he'll eventually be able to stick his dick in the girl.
>>
>>34687220
women have to worry if people want to be their friend because they are sexually attracted to them.

Men on the other hand don't have to worry about the motives of friendly people being nice to them because people are almost never nice to them for no reason and no one wants to be their friend. Fucking sluts will complain anyway.
>>
>>34687262
Muh-lady
>>
>>34687220
>Wants to get all the benefits of boyfriends for nothing in exchange.
What a fucking selfish cunt. She isn't entitled to their friendship.
>>
>>34687273
because you like them as a person dumbass

friends last longer than lovers
>>
>>34687220
Well, she is right.

I don't see what's got you guys so asshurt.
>>
>>34687220
I hope she wakes up tomorrow covered in her least favorite insect
She is probably not a good friend anyway, people rarely are
>>
>>34687545
If they make such bad friends, why would any guy want to be friends with them then?
>>
>>34687220
PREACH THE GROUP GIRL YOU PREACH

NOBODY STICKS UP FOR THE GIRLS WHO ARE POPULARRRRRRRRAHHHHHH

i love all my guyfriends but because of OUTSIDE people who are all weird about it, it just gets confusing. you can still have a little sister / older brother dynamic or just be good friends. do you only make friends with one sex? how dumb are you. we're all human.

if the guy likes us, yes sure we can pursue a relationship with them and whatever, but sometimes them as a friend is more valuable and we don't even like them that way. but even if you do like them as more than a friend, sometimes being friends is better because you can be there in each other's lives whereas being something more is quick to diminish.
>>
>>34687273
>why would you need "male friends"
Because they offer a different perspective? Men and women ARE different and it's good to have a wide variance in your life so you're not in your own gender echochamber. Life is about learning and growing and you can't do that if you surround yourself with the same people. it's why it's good to have friends of different races and socio-economic levels, so you can grow and learn from their own personal life experiences they share with you.
>>
>>34687660
Because they want to fuck them.

If a man and woman are "friends," there's a 99% chance the guy is trying to fuck her.
>>
and if my guy "Friend" likes me and is apparent,

we're not really friends anymore. or not friends i can trust. because i don't abuse people like that, whether it be emotionally or any other way. not that it's abuse, but ... if he has feelings for me, i want to be his friend but because of his feelings i cannot continue.

so yeah i think all my guyf riends are aware of this divide or very thin line and everyone needs to keep their feelings inside if they like each other AND want to stay friends. otherwise friends becomes weird tricky
>>
>>34687631
If I like them as a person, I would want to date or get intimate with them.
>>
>>34687683
>different races
Fuck Niggers
REEEE
spotted the semite
>>
>>34687706
Exactly. There is no other reason to want to be friends with them. Men will either want to date or fuck them. No women is as that entertaining or fun to be around, and if she is, a man will probably wanna fuck her personality.
>>
>>34687683
all my rich friends have convinced me that they deserve death
a very useful personal life experience i must say
>>
>>34687382

Her point is she has every right to NOT be attracted to you . You have every right to NOT be her friend . But telling her she's a cunt and it's her fault you're not attractive enough makes you a huge pussy.
>>
>>34687766
but what if she's out of his league

they're both A+ chad/stacy but tthey're better as friends than lovers? like they have different taste but they really love each other as people? no sexual feelings though
>>
Men and women can not be friends.
>>
>>34687631
>friends last longer than lovers
Not if they're a good lover. Old married couples honored the "til death do us part" section of their vows, now marriages last like maybe 2 years because it's so socially acceptable to divorce and women don't want to try and work things out. Thanks feminism.
>>
>>34687220
Being in a platonic friendship with a woman is utterly demeaning as a man.

While you're taking her out to dinner, she's texting Dave with the tattoos about when they're going to meet up to fuck. It's an utterly cucked position that I'm ashamed to admit I've found myself in in the past.
>>
well, she's kinda right. I mean if meet a woman, I instantly want to fug her, I don't want to be her friend, or maybe but only if she agrees to fug me.
>>
>>34687683
>life is about learning and growing(:

Wow, such an inspirational roastpost. Kys.
>>
>>34687884
lmao oh NOW you want to advocate long lasting relationships and the power of love

jesus fucking christ i can't deal with you idiots

maybe they have common interests or appreciate each other's insights / can talk about things they can't with other friends, humor, life, etc. wow if you think black and white like this >>34687872
cocksucker i feel bad for you lol

learn to have all kinds of friends ; )
>>
>>34687966
I have female friends but that's besides the point, if it's a good relationship then it'll be stronger than any of your friendships. Your wife and kids were supposed to come first but feminism is puking all over that.
>>
File: normie scum.jpg (132KB, 503x711px) Image search: [Google]
normie scum.jpg
132KB, 503x711px
>>34687683
>spewing this many platitudes and memes
kek kys
>>
File: girl BTFO.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
girl BTFO.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
>>34687220
Why the fuck would any guy be a girls friend? I can barely tolerate my friends gf and that's only he because he puts effort into keeping her away from me. Also pic-related.
>>
female friends are fun cuz they'll "jokingly" say sexual things to you and those are the only "funny" things they ever say and do you think you're supposed to just laugh along like haha cmon we're just friends
>>
>>34688091
Some platitudes exist because they're easily applicable to gain useful results.

I'd say KYS but you're basically already rotting inside your shell if you're taking yourself seriously right now.
>>
>implying women understand the concept of friendship
>>
>>34687220
Why would I want female friends? Why would a female want male friends?
>>
The only real female friend I ever had was probably like 2 inches shorter than me and probably 2 or 2.5 times my weight. I was completely incapable of having any interest in her, so that's the only reason why it was good.
>>
>>34687935
and while you're furiously masturbating to her when you get home, Dave is fucking her brains out. Really makes you think...

Reasons why I'm not interested in being around a girl when she rejects me.
>>
>>34688266
Why would you want any friends?
>>
Theres no reason to be friends with someone unless your fucking them. That goes for men, too. None of my male friends would be my friends if we weren't fucking eachother.
>>
File: rare pepe.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.gif
182KB, 226x224px
>>34687220
I never understood women like this.
Why the fuck would I want to be friends with a woman? If I want the company of a genuine friend, I'll just talk to my autist friend about /pol/ memes, videogames, shitty philosophy and normies.
Can I do the same with a woman? Fuck no she'll just call me weird and attempt to talk about celebrities, motivational quotes, how she "wants to run away and have an adventure" or how drunk her Stacey friend got last weekend. Of course the only reason I talk to her is to get in her pants, what seems to be the fucking problem here?
>>
>>34687220
Tbh when women go on these rants about men complaining about getting "friendzoned" it just shows how out of touch they are.

The truth is that not being able to find love sucks and if you're in her situation, ie many people constantly wanting to have a relationship with you, then you are never going to be able to understand that pain.

Getting continually "friendzoned" isn't as simple as having a good social life and not being able to find love. I'll make the reason for this very clear: It is because young women treat men who they deem to be of a low social status very badly. You never see "friendships" as one-sided as a friendzoned man and the woman he has a crush on. It seems that being undesirable for a relationship also means your friendships with women are about what you can do for them, rather than any hope of it being equal. Just look at all the men who endlessly do chores and favours for the girl they like with barely a word of thanks, or listen to her complain about issues which are ultimately trivial without ever getting to talk about the things which are on his mind.

What I've noticed is that people, women in particular, love to rub salt into the wounds of people (usually men) who can't find a date. This whole talk about "entitlement" concerning relationships is just a cover for them to do this. It's mocking somebody for being a loser, but disguised as some kind of moral criticism.

What's more, it's very hypocritical. When women can't find a date, they get just as bitter as men do, and possibly get bitter even faster. Obviously, this is a very rare occurrence, but it is very interesting to see it happen when it does.

The whole attempt to silence "friendzone" complaints are simply the haves shitting down on the have-nots, the popular girls complaining about something because they know everyone will listen. Accepting that these people are making any kind of moral argument is a mistake.
>>
>>34687220
>no one has an obligation to give someone a chance at a relationship
Fair enough.
>but men do have an obligation to keep being my friend
kek
>>
>>34688383
>It's mocking somebody for being a loser, but disguised as some kind of moral criticism.

This. It's also why the "nice guys are secretly misogyknees for wanting to have a girlfriend" meme came into existence.
It's somehow important to women, especially feminists, that sexual selection is seen as some kind of moral judgment rather than a purely physical and genetic one.
>>
>>34687220
> Waaah there are plenty of dudes who like me, woe is me

I wonder if there's a /r9k/ for bitter "forever in company" women somewhere on the web.

The worst thing is that she's complaining about the average Normie. If she gave the Nice Guy a chance, she would discover how a real man treats a milady. With class.

> Pic related, too nice with the sistah
>>
>>34687220
If no man what's to be around you without wanting to fuck you then maybe you are a boring person to be around. She probably never even considered that maybe she's a shitty human being.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.