[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was such a sperg at one physical therapists office >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: aussie-tears.jpg (41KB, 389x379px) Image search: [Google]
aussie-tears.jpg
41KB, 389x379px
>tfw was such a sperg at one physical therapists office
>tfw start going to one closer to my house after 2 sessions
>do the same thing at that one today

The dread of each session consumes my whole week. I can't fucking take it. Should I stop going?

It seems like I can do most of the exercises at home. I can even get a hold of a heating pad.
The only thing I can't do is massage my neck or lower back, but how necessary is that for recovery in the long term?
>>
File: worried-pepe.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
worried-pepe.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
c-c-c'mon, someone must have some insight into this
>>
>>34687213
>sperg

elaborate
>>
Why do you need physical therapy?

And whether or not to stop going. I wouldn't. I know it seems you can do most of the shit yourself but the fact of the matter is you probably can't. Not alone. They're there for a reason. Helping you to push you to your goal of mobility. Whatever that is.

Why did you sperg? And desu it's probably nothing that bad or at least that bad compared to the shit they have seen. I wouldn't worry about it so much. Just suck it up and go.
>>
>>34687651
I can't. it might give away who I am. suffice to say it was really, really bad. I always act my spergiest when I'm anxious, and I was really anxious about this appointment (as I am about most appointments, really)
>>
>>34687675
a whole bunch of issues that I let build up over the past few years. problems with my left foot, my gait, my achilles, my hamstrings, my lower back, my left arm, my left shoulder and my neck.

Why couldn't I do it myself if I can do the exercises at home?

I can't get into the specific sperg-out cause it would give away who I am.
>>
>>34687679
This is an anonymous imageboard bro nobody will know who you are and this thread will die in like an hour

just do it
>>
>>34687679
can't help if we don't know the sperg condition
>>
>>34687711
>It would give away who I am

If you're that invested on a board like r9k you need definitely need to get out to those appointments
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TELLING ME TO GO TO MY APPOINTMENTS! JUST TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!
>>
>>34687679
>>34687711
why not just talk about it openly? highly doubt any anon will recognize you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.