[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been disqualified from all branches of the U.S. military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I've been disqualified from all branches of the U.S. military for bullshit resolved medical reasons. I have a decent education. Do I take college classes and get a possible desk job or settle on local factories/call centers?
>>
>>34687132
What do you want to do? There are more options in the world than what you have listed.
>>
>>34687148
Well ,I can't say I have much of a passion career wise but I think an okay office job would keep me content. I just want a slightly respectable job to support myself with.
>>
>>34687246
You have your answer, then.
>>
>>34687132
>I've been disqualified from all branches of the U.S. military
You should have gone out of your way to hide them if you wanted in that badly, then slowly reveal them over your career well after you're in. I did that and they won't kick me out but they will help treat what I have.
>>
>>34687795
A recruiter told me that today, said they wouldn't have looked into anything I didn't mention. Granted that that there were risks involved. If only I was told that from the start.
>>
>>34687132
French Foreign Legion if you want to be a mil so badly.
>>
>>34687132
>I've been disqualified from all branches of the U.S. military for bullshit resolved medical reasons
Should've applied during a World War or after 9/11. During peace time and drone warfare they get to cherry pick the absolute top tier Chad recruits.
>>
did you actually serve? Honorable discharge?

If so, you could qualify for a lot of jobs that would treat you preferentially.
>>
>>34688290
>>34688290
>did you actually serve? Honorable discharge?

No. Sorry, I should've been more specific.
>>
What reasons specifically? I'm trying to join too and am concerned about this shit
>>
File: doom.jpg (53KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
53KB, 499x750px
>Tfw rejected due to pectus excavatum

The military is full of chads anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.