[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DOES STACY ONLY MAKE FUN OF ME???? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY DOES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

WHY DOES STACY ONLY MAKE FUN OF ME???? WHY WHY WHY WHY

WHY DOES SHE PICK ON ME I DONT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO HER

EVERYTIME I SEE HER SHE PICKS ON ME
>>
because you're a weak beta cuck that deserves it
>>
>>34687023
Why dont you pick on her back you fucking beta faggot?
>>
>>34687023
At least she knows you exist...
>>
>>34687646
I DO AND SHE JUST GOES "OK"
>>
>>34687023
legs looks so tiny compare to those tits
>>
>>34687023
you don't get it , she wants your dick .
when she does it again , be aggressive and push her against the wall and grab her boob and squeeze and watch her straight in the eyes and smirk !!!
>>
>>34688955
........ not grabbing her throat ???
>>
>>34688955
>all that buildup just to grab her boob

you know you don't need to push her against the wall to do that, right?
>>
>>34689059
well you dont want to be a registered preditor or something , no chance on work etc ...
hitting the boobs is just the beginning , to test the waters to see how she reacts , if she smirks back you go further ...grab the pussy
>>
>>34689182
>preditor

pre editor lel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.