[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things normies and even ROBOTS do that make you feel less than human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

Ignoring
Not just bothering some girl on Facebook
>go to store
>don't know how to do something
>staff helps
>ask them something related to the problem
>ignored
Why?
Inb4 underage b&. I turn 19 this year and my parents never taught me any life tips
>>
File: 1486034512475.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486034512475.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>34686439
>Talking with someone
>thinking what I have to say will interest them
>they look at their phone instead
makes me hate myself. I'm talking to you because I think you're interesting and worth spending time with. but you don't give a shit about me, I'm a smaller distraction than your cellphone
>>
>>34686595
Had girls do that to me, even close friends. Its fucking annoying I know.
>>
File: 1424454933730.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1424454933730.png
87KB, 285x285px
>>34686595
iktf.
>In the middle of talking
>They look away and stop listening
>Starts talking in the middle of my sentence
>>
File: bnw.jpg (176KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bnw.jpg
176KB, 960x960px
>>34686439
>being excluded from social gatherings

A girl from my high school class invited everyone to her birthday. Everyone but me and one other guy who was weird as well (Marmot, I miss you, you cool motherfucker). I learned about it from facebook.
>>
>>34686439
>Mom never taught me how to cook
>dad never told me how to fix a bike
>mom never told me how to properly clean bathroom
>no one told me i was a loser and should better myself
>Dont have anything on walls in apartment because i dont know how to hang stuff up correctly.
I have ZERO life skills, even though my parents build their own house and have hobbies like leatherworking and a garage full of equipment for tinkering.
Sure i could sit down and get startet on all the things i should know, but i will never get my years back i spend doing nothing.
And because of this lack of life skills i have nothing to offer any potential partner because they want a real man that know all this stuff. My dad never tought me how to be a man
Its too late for me.
>>
Crossing the street when they see me coming.
WHY!? Its not MY fault you're in my jogging path! Even when I'm just walking!
And the thing is, I live in a suburb and my skin's kinda dark so maybe THAT'S a reason. But still!
Why do people do this?
>>
File: tumblr_lnav7obp3z1qjq0zdo1_400.png (195KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnav7obp3z1qjq0zdo1_400.png
195KB, 400x320px
>>34687254
Oh he tried, anon. Lawd knows he tried...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.