[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright. I just signed up with OKC. Share OKC stories and tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1484812652867.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1484812652867.webm
1MB, 720x404px
Alright. I just signed up with OKC. Share OKC stories and tell me if this shit works. I haven't posted a pic of myself and just have a pepe as my avatar.
>>
File: 1484809753937.webm (450KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484809753937.webm
450KB, 1280x720px
whoops wrong webm!

obviously original
>>
>>34686162
>just have a pepe as my avatar
You're not going to have any luck at all that way. If you post your face you at least have a glimpse of a chance of being taken seriously.
>>
>>34686215
should it be a good picture? i took it on my laptop while sitting on a bed.
>>
>>34686215
Is there some sort of secret thing to unlock the hot chicks' profiles? Cause all I see are uggos.

Or do you have to buy A-list?
>>
>>34686244
Yes, most definitely. Take it with the highest resolution you can. There's sources that say the higher the resolution, the more perceived attractiveness. Post it here and I'll help you with angles or any other advice.
>>
>>34686162
Banged 5 chicks from there. Each one getting less attractive by the other. Now i have zero luck since every woman is extremely jaded and cynical from the site itself
>>
>>34686271
No, there's just a lot of ugly people on the website.
>>
>>34686341
Good luck anon but unless you're at the least a 9/10 you're not getting anywhere. The golden age of okc was circas 2011-2014 back when the attractive women were getting on but were still new to it so they weren't as shallow and vicious
>>
>>34686271
OKcupid is specifically for uggos

if you weren't uggo you'd be on Tinder like everyone else
>>
>>34686499
>paying for tinder
>having to still spend an hour jamming on the green heart to get a match

Shill detected
>>
>>34686606
>implying tinder costs money
>having to pay for matches
uggo detected, the fat entitled hamplanets on OkC sound more to your speed
>>
You will get no replies without a photo of you. Even if you upload a photo you probably have less than 10% chance of even getting replies unless you're one of the most attractive guys on there, if not the most attractive.

unsolicited messages are rare like shooting stars no matter what you look like or what your profile says
>>
OP HERE

wtf literally no one even visits my page

am i fucking uggo?
>>
I'm an okay looking fat gay guy
I went on Tinder and within 1 month I had over 250 likes / matches / whatever
gays DO have it easier
>>
>>34686807
>i haven't posted a picture of myself
what the fuck where you expecting, do you think online daters actually care more about personality?
>>
>>34686808
does it mean I'm ugly if I set my OKC to gay and nobody even visited it or do gays just not like OKC?
>>
>>34686901
I did post a pic of myself!

I also said I was a virgin. is this a bad idea?
>>
>>34686683
>having basic "FREE LOL" tinder
>can only match a few people a day and not unlimited like before
>expecting a 9/10 to swipe you when every 10/10 Chad that she swipes matches

Still a shill.
>>
Hi OP, a few things,

Okcupid has sucked ever since Match.com bought them out.

Only the desperate and lonely go on Okcupid, many who see it as a last resort, so mostly uggos.

Most people use tinder nowadays, even for relationships. Some people here might tell you people only use it for easy hookups, but it's relatively easy to tell the people looking for a quick dick from the girls looking for a relationship.

I just clinched my first ever tinder date yesterday, which is also my first date ever. I'm 23. Don't give up, no matter what people on this shithole tell you.
>>
>>34686974
t. not a shill

Originamo
>>
>>34686761
Pretty much this

Sad thing is, there are a few really interesting girls on therw that I have constantly seen on when I come in and out of using OKC for past year. But they never even bothered to view my profile after I sent a message, let alone reply. So they're on there nearly every day, ignoring everyone, hoping Chad messages them
>>
>>34686917
i mean
gays like OKC just fine, but people can set it so that only gay, straight, etc people can see their profile
>>
>>34686162
Why do you people even try this shit?

Wasnt there an article saying online dating sites were made up of 80%+ of men?
>>
>>34686162
>get a new job and move away to new place
>get okc to try and meet some girls
>most are stacies with full inboxes who wont talk to me anyway, or desperate fat girls and single moms
>one day cute looking girl looks at my profile page
>look at hers, likes traveling, books, coffee, etc
>send her a message asking about her travels
>hit it off and have a pretty good conversation
>exchange names, then numbers
>talk more over text
>asks if we can meet somewhere half way (we lived about an hour apart)
>suggest visiting her since I wanted to go to the city she lives in anyway
>meet her outside apartment building, walk downtown, get lunch at a Japanese place (I pay for it), then get coffee (which she insisted on paying for)
>walk around more and go back to her apartment
>she invites me upstairs to meet her cat
>hang out with cat and talk
>starts getting dark, have long drive, so I tell her I should get going
>hug and both say we had fun
>get home and text her that I'm back
>she tells me she wants to see me again and visit me
>eventually school starts (she was studying nursing) and she stops talking to me

feels bad man, at least I avoided a crazy cat lady?
>>
>>34686162
OKC is useless, just go on Grindr 100% chance to get laid
>>
>>34687200
>women
>interesting

You've never actually spoken to one have you?
>>
>>34687527
No you avoided a one night stand you stupid idiot
>>
>>34687527
>crazy cat lady

You could have spared her that life.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.