[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my cat ate drano and died

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: just.jpg (24KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
24KB, 600x407px
and it's my fault
>>
how the fuck did your cat eat draino thats a liquid first of all and cats dont like industrial chemicals and shit
>>
who cares get a new cat they're all the same
>>
File: 1486253842284.png (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486253842284.png
63KB, 657x527px
>>34686129
>tfw you pour spot remover on your dog and now he's gone
>>
>>34686157
It was the gel kind.
>>
>>34686159
t. never had a cat.
>>34686129
Get a bird. I don't think you'll have to worry about it getting into chemicals
>>
>>34686195
Funny you say that, I have a cockatiel and it screams all day and night. Ive tried everything but it still bites me when I get close
>>
>>34686184
Did you leave it open or something? I still don't understand how a cat gets into a bottle of Draino
>>
>>34686237
how old was it when you got it
>>
>>34686129
I wish I was your cat.
>>
>>34686242
licked it out of the tub. its my fault I didn't pay attention
>>34686248
I don't know, he was abandoned. couldnt find his owner so i kept him. i feel bad but dont know how to help
>>
I'm sorry anon :(

Doooot
>>
>>34686325
>he was abandoned. couldn't find his owner so i kept him
sounds like he's probably under stress a lot, probably has nothing to do with you.
you could try these
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/pic/article.cfm?aid=1311
>>
i feel you bro. My grandma has Alzheimer's and does stupid shit like roam around in the middle of the night and leave pills on the floor.
>tfw when you come home and "the cat's internal organs are failing" just out of the blue.

fucking bullshit.
>>
>>34686129
What is drano? Is that antifreeze? Heard cats like that kind of stuff. Rip, what other things can kill cats that they like to eat? Better be prepared for next time
>>
>>34686242
they say cats inherit traits from their owners

in OP's case it was autism
>>
>>34686450
drano is used to unclog sinks
or cats
>>
>>34686498
Kek, never heard of a gel drain cleaner. Do cats really like the taste of that? Weird
>>
>>34686554
Apparently retard cats do.
>>
>>34686661
I see, at least it isnt a normal thing with them... Hopefully
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.