[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thing you'll never tell to someone you have just met?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Life.jpg (544KB, 1045x830px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
544KB, 1045x830px
What's the most depressing thing about you?
That kind of thing that you'll never want people to know about you
One shot at life.Real Robot.(not even a failed normie)
>>
>>34685685
> pick
I FUCKING WISH THERE WERE A SUICIDE MACHINE FOR ME.
>>
>>34685685
Most depressing thing about me?

I shouldn't have been born. My mom nearly lost me when I was in her womb. This life was never meant to unfold. I'm so alone.
>>
idk i'm pretty open
i dont think theres anything depressing about me
we all go through life
why be ashamed. you can say anything to one another.
>>
File: fuck this baby in particular.webm (951KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this baby in particular.webm
951KB, 1280x720px
>>34685753
>when you wanted to die so badly that you tangled yourself up in the umbilical cord
>tfw smug chad and stacy doctors rescue you so you can suffer for eternity

and they say normies aren't cruel
>>
> What's the most depressing thing about you?
THIRD WORLD CITIZEN
H
I
R
D

W
O
R
L
D

C
I
T
I
Z
E
N
>>
>>34685852
> chinks
Oreano
>>
>>34685880
consider yourself very lucky if thats the most depressing thing in your life
>>
>>34685923
Are you sick?
> no girlfriend
> one friend
> no opportunities except literal wage slaving
> afraid to talk to ppl around cos everyone is aggressive
>>
>>34685973
>Are you sick?
you are the one that said the most depressing thing in your life was the country you live in but then proceeded to list other things you find more depressing.

>no opportunities except literal wage slaving
what? why would there be no more opportunities?
>>
i have to struggle everyday with tremendous traumatic obsessive thoughts like ocd but it's in deed neurological disorder

i suffer everyday
>>
>>34686040
> list other things you find more depressing.
I just find them less depressing.

Education is very shitty, even if you graduate from our ""uni"" there are no jobs, then I probably soon be conscripted and die from harassment.
>>
>>34686145
Nuke them already.
>>
>>34686145
don't pull it out you retard
don't go after him you fucking fool

well he's obviously not int he best state right now so of course he would make two bad decisions like that in a row
>>
horrible acne
>>
That I had so much more "potential" than my brother but he ended up the popular playboy and I sat in social isolation so long I developed schizophrenia
>>
>>34685685

I have more potential than most people I know but a combination of extreme introversion, laziness and anxiety keeps me from achieving anything. Also, my wife will probably leave me soon because NEETs aren't desirable for as long as I'd have hoped.
>>
>>34685685
> 30s
> only had one gf, she cheated on me
> haven't had sex in a decade
> left nut has a varicocele and hangs way lower than right
> I once got punched in the face and did nothing about it
> I have a specific vocabulary I use to speak around a speech impediment
> I cry when I see people sharing a happy moment
> I have quit everything I ever started
> I pick my nose and eat it
> I compulsively pull my hair out
> I am afraid of having my photograph taken to the point that my face spasms uncontrollably
> I am literally afraid of women
>>
>>34686537

Can we see those lopnuts?
>>
>>34686558
Nah, just google varicocele. The left nut is about a full inch lower than right, and when I suck in my gut to retract them only the right comes up. Worst thing is I had a surgery to fix it and it came back a year later, so now I've got a dime-sized scar next to my nutsack where hair doesn't grow.
>>
>>34686537
> I pick my nose and eat it

kys
>>
>>34686716
N E V E R

I am trying to quit, that and the hair-pulling. I think they're both part of a general anxiety disorder, it's something I do without noticing it just to fidget away the pain.
>>
>>34685685
>I think you hate me.
I automatically assume everyone I talk to is revolted by me and it takes a lot of time to get even slightly comfortable around someone.
>>
>>34685685
The darkest moments in my life.
>>
>>34685685
I would do anything to feel intimacy
>>
>>34687215
We're all touch-sick here. I recommend going and getting a massage, you wouldn't believe how good it feels to have someone touch your skin all over your body.
>>
>>34687215
>>34687289
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/affectionado/201308/what-lack-affection-can-do-you
>>
>>34687289
Not him but I couldn't get a massage the way I couldn't get sex for money they way I couldn't have a therapist
>moment would come where I remember that they aren't here by choice
>without money they wouldn't be there
>this nice interaction with a girl isn't happening because I'm desirable, it's happening because of legal tender

Then I would politely excuse myself and leave
>>
>>34685852
What the fuck? Whyd he throw the kid?
>>
>>34687453
No one would sell you groceries or pull oil out of the ground or fix broken bones for free either. We're all working for money, there's no shame in getting a massage. They won't even talk to you anyway, I've only had two massages and they just dim and lights and put on nice music and wordlessly do their thing.
>>
>>34687508
its probably the kid of one of the other chinks who attacked him
>>
>>34687289
money short circuits intimacy
>>
File: 1486326628732.png (29KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486326628732.png
29KB, 360x360px
What I'm most insecure about is my lack of a social circle and hobbies. If you don't have any friends it's a huge red flag. Having no hobbies isn't as bad, it just means I'm a boring person.
>>
>>34688149
Not at all...outside of what society has taught you is normal and acceptable. There are loads of loners out there who would get along swimmingly if they were not who they are...ironically.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.