[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I regret Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 87

File: 1485885922435.jpg (224KB, 1620x599px)
1485885922435.jpg
224KB, 1620x599px
Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the /pol/ memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either sage, ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.
>>
>>34685234
CTR plz go thnx
>>
File: angry-jew.jpg (45KB, 440x515px)
angry-jew.jpg
45KB, 440x515px
>MFW CTR SHILLS ARE STILL A THING
>>
>>34685234
>tfw voted for Trump in Florida
I'd say I goofed but honestly Clinton was awful and my boy Rand got knocked off early.
>>
File: 1486184367360.jpg (143KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1486184367360.jpg
143KB, 597x519px
>>34685262
I thought r9k was the smart and original board. Give me your thoughts, I don't care what they are.
>>
I know that feel

he really is terrible for the country (isolationist noncompetitive america, giving up "good guy" goodwill built up globally, corporate banking cabinet, etc.)

China is literally the leader in clean energy now over the US. What the fuck was everyone thinking.
>>
>>34685292
I think you need to look for another job.

Originally.
>>
>>34685234
>I want a Nordic style government
Jesus Christ. What a faggot. America is not Europe, and it won't ever be.
>>
>>34685234
Nice try pajeet. Now go make some curry shitskin
>>
No, I'd gladly vote for him again.

He's done nothing I have a problem with.
>>
File: 1486323077946.png (534KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486323077946.png
534KB, 600x600px
>>34685313
He's fucking up our economy, and it doesn't take a genius to know that China is the future. They have the population, the land size, the money, the resources, and increasingly, the influence to be the next superpower. I want us to at least be the bastion of freedom, but it fucking looks like Trump just wants to burn the ship as we go down in the water. We can still be that as we continue to lose influence, but the baggage from Trump might be too severe for us. They title might go to the EU to be the leader of the free world, as China grows in influence, and we just become the Christian Saudi Arabia.

Instead of gracefully transitioning, to a post-white world, Trump wants Armageddon, and he is picking fights with Mexico, EU, Australia, China, and basically everyone except that dictator fuck in Russia, who he defends on a day to day basis. All this while white nationalist Bannon pulls the whole fucking strings on it all. We'll be lucky if we don't balkanize and had civil war, but I don't think we can ever recover as Trump shows that being a fascist emperor is somehow going to be tolerated.
>>
I didn't vote. I feel great about it.
>>
File: 1485795608109.png (272KB, 396x554px) Image search: [Google]
1485795608109.png
272KB, 396x554px
>>34685234
Proud to have blessed America by voting for Donald J Trump.
>>
File: 1467712818614.jpg (13KB, 196x178px)
1467712818614.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>34685234
>and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler.
Can people stop fucking comparing Trump to Hitler? I'm not even a Nazi but Hitler was at least intelligent, meanwhile Trump talks like a 5th grader
>>
>>34685483
>Christian Saudi Arabia
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>34685417
You are literally retarded then, no offense and no memeing. The guy is an idiot who already took great measures to cripple the American economy for the future. Maybe that's what you wanted.
>>
>>34685234

I know what you feel, anon
Trump is another religion slave retarded
At least my vote was useless at all.
>>
>>34685234
There's not(or should not be) a doubt in anyone's mind that if it was Bernie V Trump, Bernie would have won hands down.
>>
>>34685234
Are you kidding me? I can't get enough of it, it's the trainwreck that America doesn't want, but it desperately needs. If I could go back in time, I'd vote for him again!
>>
>>34685748
Also, Bernie is actual garbage, hasn't contributed a thing to our country, just leeched off of it.

You need to get woke, OP.
>>
File: 1486267236861.jpg (45KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
1486267236861.jpg
45KB, 580x387px
>>34685746
I swear, the DNC could have run anyone else and this wouldn't have happened. I was just so pissed at her and how fucked she is as a person, and how corrupt and globalist she is, that I let myself get swayed by the alt-right. I couldn't gag myself, and vote for that ice bitch, and many like me couldn't either.
>>
Anyone that disagrees with Trump is a little fucking baby
>>
>>34685234
Fuck off shill!!

Original2$;
>>
>>34685234
Pussy

Over the wall for you
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>34685234
>I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump
>"I regret (voting for) Trump" because he's not a progressive

are you an idiot?
>>
File: 1483202420714.png (39KB, 635x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483202420714.png
39KB, 635x368px
>>34685234

I'm happy he won, it gives every other country entertainment for at least the next 4 years

>this pic is the best America had to offer
>>
I don't really regret voting for Trump, except that if Hillary one I'd get to see her more often. I don't know what it is, I hate the crook but she makes my dick diamonds like no other. I don't even have a thing for grannies, I've rubbed one out to Jackie Evancho's ptp or Ivanka plenty of time. I can even see the appeal of thicc Tiffany, and the sultry Melania. There is just something about Shillary that makes me want to break my dick off in her.

I think it's Darwinism or something, trying to make me through away my shitty genes
>>
File: 1485663866648.jpg (50KB, 642x434px) Image search: [Google]
1485663866648.jpg
50KB, 642x434px
>>34686032
I let myself get basically drugged up on the stupor if him and his memes, and my hate for Clinton. I pretended like he wasn't going to be so bad, I focused on his plan to build infrastructure for example. I tried to see the good in him, and justify any excuse to not vote for Clinton. Now that it is over, I see this. If the election was done again, I can fucking tell you that he would not win any of the rust belt states, and Florida would be blue.
>>
>>34685333

You're right. You'll never have the intelligence, discipline, and sense of collective sacrifice and responsibility that Nordic nations have, and that's why you'll continue to stick your fingers in your ears throughout the collapse of your country.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484491459562.jpg (42KB, 960x470px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484491459562.jpg
42KB, 960x470px
I mean what choice did you have, voting for the bitch that blamed the frogs
>>
>>34685904
But globalism is the future, my boy. Tribalism is almost as cancerous as Abrahamic religions in the 21st century.

Why should it take an alien invasion to get all of humanity under one governmental structure?
>>
Hes doing a terrible job but I would have been depressed with Clinton. I live in ny so it's not like my vote matters.
>>
>>34686171
nyc or the rest of the state that doesnt matter?

I decided to vote for Johnson. Who's votes were greater than the difference between Hillary and Trump in a lot of states.
>>
File: 1460512194733.jpg (50KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1460512194733.jpg
50KB, 500x378px
No i've never been more confident politically. This has been the most amazing ride and it just keeps getting better. Trump is actually doing things, and he's doing things that are objectively positive in the long term. He's not going far enough as far as i'm concerned.

The only problem I have with Trump is his aesthetics and vernacular. He presents poorly, but there's only so much you can ask for.
>>
>>34686168
No, globalism is Mr. Shecklesteins future

Keep on chanting "Not my president" please
>>
>>34685333
I want my Nordic style government back.

t. Anon whose country tries to copy America
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJEPiJa7UJE&t=69s
>>
>>34685234
As a norskie, I can tell you that the nordic system sound nice, but it isn't. Libertarianism all the way!
>>
>>34685234
>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump?
No. I hate Trump, but I'm glad I helped fuck over Clinton. Terrible as he is, Trump was only the second-worst option.
>>
>>34685483
>thinks the US couldve been "the last bastion of freedom"
they really got you brainwashed, huh
>>
>>34686211
>he's doing things that are objectively positive in the long term
2 questions

How do you feel about the 20 million americans that no longer have insurance due to the ACA getting fucked? Republicans removed it without a plan to replace it, so for the foreseeable future (Trump's entire term), they will not be able to get medical treatment.
2. Do you believe in global warming?
>>
>>34685234

Were you mad at Hillary? I legit hate her. I'm glad she's gone.

Vote Dems in 2018 and 2020 to make up for it.
>>
>>34685234
>I supported BERNIE
All you can do in life is support memes, my friend
>>
>>34685234
Yes! The Nordic system, with "free" healthcare that you pay on average $1.6M over your lifetime!
>>
>>34685483
>gracefully transitioning to a post-white world
Holy cucklord, Batman
Unironically would prefer total nuclear holocaust to this, better the literal cockroaches inherit the planet than the figurative ones
>>
>>34686221
Huh? What do Da JOOS have to do with this?

I'm not chanting not my president he was democratically elected and I support tougher borders. We should help ourselves before others and we should help others help themselves.

Do you really think in a reality where I can have an instant conversation with someone half way across the world and Turn on the tv to see social and political unrest in places like Romania or South Korea that globalism isn't the future? Maybe not this century but it will happen. It's the logical step for the advancement of humanity.
>>
>>34685234
>betrays his values for internet jokes

you deserved it desu
>>
>>34686315
s-s-shutup l-l-libtard

mmmm those are s-some g-g-good t-tears!
>>
File: TheAltRight.png (454KB, 697x360px) Image search: [Google]
TheAltRight.png
454KB, 697x360px
>>34686316
I hate her, I still hate her, perhaps I hate her even more now, but I would vote for her now in retrospect. Her ego and "its her fucking turn" led to this. SJWs led to this, they killed the left, and I fled as a refugee to Trump and that damn cunt frog.
>>
>>34686351

>Unironically would prefer total nuclear holocaust to this, better the literal cockroaches inherit the planet than the figurative ones

Said smugly a 25 year old NEET.
>>
>>34686351
it is inevitable as China and India modernize. They have literally everything on their side, and by 2100 the white population will be insignificant. Nothing can stop that except genocide, and because I'm not a maniac, I don't support that. Unfortunately, Trump brings out those maniacs.

Pic very related
>>
>>34686211

>he's doing things that are objectively positive in the long term

Such as? Legitimately curious.
>>
File: 1486375872960.jpg (326KB, 779x777px) Image search: [Google]
1486375872960.jpg
326KB, 779x777px
>>34686380
I was hoping for an actual response because I can't understand why anyone who gives a fuck about anything would be okay with the most powerful leader in the world not believing in climate change.

Or why they'd be cool with essentially killing 20 million diabetics, cancer patients, etc

I've never seen 1 trump supporter answer either of those, besides the fags on /pol/ who don't believe in global warming
>>
File: 575ff0d9ceb44780554391.jpg (247KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
575ff0d9ceb44780554391.jpg
247KB, 600x444px
I want us to be a bastion of freedom at least, as China grows, since China is just a fucked up country ethically. We need to save the EU, and stop this Trump effect. I plead you all, in your 2017 and 2018 elections, vote to save the EU, and vote to strengthen it. I will do my part to save America, but we may need to rely on you Europeans to be the beacon of tolerance, freedom, compassion, opportunity, and equality.
>>
>>34686315
Feels good I'm not paying for the worthless poor fucks. Now if he could get rid of affirmative action.
>>
>>34686350

You're framing it this way because you're objectively and comparatively poor and because you've been conditioned since birth to believe contributing to a collective society is evil. On the other hand, Nordics earn so much money and have such a good quality of life and attitude towards each other that million odd dollars over a lifetime doesn't bother them or impact negatively on their life.
>>
>>34686524
yeah this was pretty much the answer I was expecting

Trump supporters are the dumbest, most disgusting people on this planet
>>
>>34686315
>healthcare
>weather meme
You do understand that this country is much more than hospitals and the EPA, right? The ACA doesn't matter in any long term view. It didn't matter when it was introduced, and it doesn't matter now. All it did was dig a deeper hole in the debt economy we've created in healthcare. It is only a positive thing that it's gone.

And I don't care about climate change. It's irrelevant. But really, the path to American clean energy is getting energy dependent and the EPA has done everything in it's power to stand in the way of that. If you want America to move on from oil then you're need to ask the Saudi's to install solar farms. Otherwise we need to get energy independent and our economy will naturally move toward other options because there is already a huge demand for it.
>>
>>34686524
People who actually think like this should off themselves. Can barely be considered human.
>>
>>34686588
>You do understand that this country is much more than hospitals and the EPA, right? The ACA doesn't matter in any long term view
HAHAHA

the only answer trump fanbois can give
>>
>>34686315
>How do you feel about the 20 million americans that no longer have insurance due to the ACA getting fucked?
I feel great about that. Nothing's free, someone had to pay for that shit. It sucks to not be able to afford diabetes treatment I guess, but it sucks to grow old and die or to have a massive stroke too; are you going to try to outlaw that as well? You can't outlaw nature and your feeble attempts to try just amount to theft and the bloating of a totalitarian state structure. Fuck you and fuck your redistributionism.

>Do you believe in global warming?
Yes, and that makes me pretty salty that you guys wasted your time pushing unelectable cunts with idiot beliefs so the guy who doesn't believe in it had no credible opposition. If you think it's so damn crucial and time-citical, why did you still spend all your time indulging communists and idpol freaks? If I'd had a choice between an ACA defunding muslim evicter who believes in global warming, and another one who doesn't, I would've picked number one. But I didn't have that choice. Why, if it's so fucking important? The fact that you wasted your time bleating about the rights of trannies shows how important YOU thought global warming was. You made this bed, so shut the fuck up and lie in it.
>>
>>34686619
>I'm poor and rich people make me sick

Piss off fucking white-knighting faggot
>>
>>34686315
>>34686380
>>34686477
Why do you keep replying to yourself?
>>
>>34686524

The joke is you're always going to pay regardless. In fact, you're now going to pay more. Good work, you stupid, short sighted moron.
>>
>>34686588
>>weather meme
holy shit

>You do understand that this country is much more than hospitals and the EPA, right?
Therefor, 20 million americans suddenly not being able to receive medical treatment for their life threatening problems is a non-issue. I see.

>>34686588
>And I don't care about climate change. It's irrelevant.
Besides the rising sea level, the acidification of the oceans destroying underwater ecosystems, the gradually increasing global average temperatures causing some areas to become uninhabitable, etc. etc.

Let's be clear: When asked why you think it doesn't matter if 20 million americans lose access to healthcare and why global warming isn't an immediately obvious problem, you can't answer with "Well it obviously just doesn't matter!"
>>
>>34686573
Yeah you just told me. It's not like I have first hand experience. You know, it's not like I am from the Nordics or anything...
>>
>>34686672
I'm fine with being a white knight in that regard as long as people like you still off themselves.

>I'm poor and rich people make me sick
>Implying I personally give a shit about money.
>>
>>34686707

>he thinks we're on /pol/ and I've just stupidly ignored his flag

You know you're an idiot, right?
>>
>>34686350

Canadians pay on average half of what Americans pay for healthcare costs.
>>
>>34685234
I'm not falling for your shill speak.
You're trying to get others to question their own decisions.
My resolve is as strong as ever.
Trump is doing good work and I will continue to support him through his administration.
Your upset that Trump is doing what he promised?
You're pathetic.
>>
>>34686655
>but it sucks to grow old and die or to have a massive stroke too; are you going to try to outlaw that as well?
Aging isn't the same as dying due to a treatable disease.

>You can't outlaw nature

What the fuck does this even mean? How fucking stupid are you, really?

>The fact that you wasted your time bleating about the rights of trannies shows how important YOU thought global warming was
>If you think it's so damn crucial and time-citical, why did you still spend all your time indulging communists and idpol freaks?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

If you need to put words in my mouth to have a good argument - you don't have a good argument.
>>
>>34686588

You do know that America spent more on healthcare than any other OECD country per capita before Obamacare? Now Obamacare is shit, but it is at least a step in the right direction.

As for the debt. Trump's budget adds 10 trillion to the debt as a starting point.
>>
>>34686740
And what makes you say that exactly?
>>
>>34685234
Stand by your convictions, you pussy. My decision was to skip voting, get high and watch looney tunes starring Foghorn Leghorn and I stick by it.
>>
>>34686780
good i can't wait for all those dumb americans to suffer a slow painful DEATH due to no healthcare
>>
>>34686429
China and India have a self-destructive system, only empowered by quick industrialization to catch up to the West, however it does not have the right leadership to use that in an efficient way, which basically creates their overpopulated cesspools that are only filled with inefficiency.

If the West dies there's gonna be some shit for the East to handle
>>
I am not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>34686797
I would've voted for you
>>
File: notargument.png (73KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
notargument.png
73KB, 500x365px
>>34686830
He already has them?
>>
I smell a shill.
>>
>>34686791

Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact you're too stupid to grasp that nobody knows what country you're from on this board?

Any other dumb questions, idiot?
>>
>>34686756
So? What matter sis who does the paying, healthy or sick people. People should pay for their own treatment, anything own is unjust.

Also, the double-cost thing is most likely because of insurance company shenanigans, which ACA wasn't fixing at all -- on the contrary, insurers loved that shit, guaranteed business! Nobody's denying that US healthcare has problems, but socialized healthcare isn't the answer.
>>
>>34686830
>Not woke enough to see through his normiebook memes and Jew York Times updates
>>
>>34686874

>paying far less than what we currently do is not the answer!

Christ, can your tongue worm its way any deeper into kike asshole?
>>
>>34686698
>20 million americans suddenly not being able to receive medical treatment
What exactly do you think the ACA was? You think it was a act to keep people on life support? It was cheap insurance that was still really expensive. I had it for a while, I know. People can still go to the hospital you absolute lunatic

>rising sea level, the acidification of the oceans destroying underwater ecosystems, the gradually increasing global average temperatures
What do you think happens when America becomes completely green? All of that would still happen for two reasons. North America is not a big carbon producer anymore. But most importantly that isn't the way this works at all. Climate change cannot be throttled with less carbon output. Once it's released it's effects are permanent and effect the climate in cumulatively and over long periods of time.

Fucking ignorant fear mongering idiots.

>>34686780
>a step in the right direction
It isn't at all. It's a band-aid at best. A step in the right direction would be auditing the entire healthcare system and deflating costs, which every country needs to do
>>
>>34686772
>What the fuck does this even mean?
It means you have terrible reading comprehension most likely due to being retarded. If someone has diabetes, it's nobody else's fault and nobody else's responsibility -- it's just nature. It's fate. It's his own problem, not the problem of whoever happens to have the money to pay for it.
>>
>>34686874
>So? What matter sis who does the paying, healthy or sick people.

Healthy people won't pay for insurance if they don't have to. Thus they opt out. Then it means only sick people are left and costs go up because there's fewer people.

>People should pay for their own treatment, anything own is unjust.

You DO pay for your own treatment. Everyone pays for it, and they can use it when they can. Everyone eventually will need medical treatment at some time or another. There's no mythical group of people who stays healthy their entire lives. And healthy people can be struck down randomly with illness at any time. As a Canadian, I have the security knowing that I will not be bankrupted if I suddenly get cancer or get into a car accident.

>Also, the double-cost thing is most likely because of insurance company shenanigans, which ACA wasn't fixing at all -- on the contrary, insurers loved that shit, guaranteed business! Nobody's denying that US healthcare has problems, but socialized healthcare isn't the answer.

So insurance companies are the problem, but a system that bypasses the insurance companies isn't the answer? This reeks of nothing but knee jerk responses.
>>
>>34685234
I voted Trump and he has met and surpassed all my expectations, I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>34686905
>we
Stop conflating those in need of medical treatment and the healthy as though the average was at all meaningful, you useless faggot. What we pay *on average* means literally nothing, what matters is that the person who needs, is the person who pays. If you told me that "well if we socialized clothes we'd only pay half as much for clothes per capita" I wouldn't be a bit more convicned that we should make the rich pay for everybody's clothes, either.
>>
>>34685234
>im a fucking retard and regret the one single worthwhile thing i've done in my life
cool story bro
>>
>>34685635
>this
at least Adolf fucking knew what he was doing with his malice. Trump is just moronic
>>
>>34685234
all this shows is that you're impressionable, try not being a limp wristed faggot and make up your own damn mind
>>
I find hilarious that americans elected Trump. It's like electing a fucking clown for president

Keep the good work, americans! I love y'all
>>
>>34686914
>What exactly do you think the ACA was? You think it was a act to keep people on life support? It was cheap insurance that was still really expensive. I had it for a while, I know. People can still go to the hospital you absolute lunatic

One of the best parts of the ACA was that you couldn't deny anyone for past ailments. Before, insurance companies could deny coverage for anything. They could even take your money for years, and then when you need it, whoops, sorry, you have a pre-condition. Sorry. Go die in a gutter or accept crippling debt.
>>
>>34685234

It was a choice between starting WW3 or ruining life for non-white americans.
>>
>>34687060
That's the beauty of it. He makes everyone look like what they actually are, a bunch of ignorant self-absorbed privileged sacs of shit.
>>
>all these trump supporters
wow, 50% of americans are ACTUALLY retarded
>>
>>34686991
>Then it means only sick people are left and costs go up because there's fewer people.
You... you mean if the sick have to pay for their own treatment it's more expensive for them??!?!?!?! OH NO oh wait that's exactly what I want, never mind.

>blah blah healthy people can be struck down randomly with illness at any time blah blah fearmongering
You're fucking retarded if you think everyopne gets out at least as much as they pay in. Necessarily some people HAVE to be paying more than they get out or the system wouldn't work at all and/or would literally be the system where everyone pays for the exact treatment they receive and no more. GTFO with your communist shill trash.

>a system that bypasses the insurance companies
Do you even know the first fucking thing about Obamacare? It was legislation to make purchasing insurance mandatory, not a bypass of any kind.
>>
>>34686914
>You think it was a act to keep people on life support?
It gave them access to insurance. They can't get insurance anymore.

That's the difference.

If they go to the hospital without insurance, they're fucked. I'm not arguing with you about this. If you're a normal person in the U.S. and you try to get healthcare without insurance, you'll be paying off your debt for years, especially if it's for something that requires treatment over an extended period of time, like Cancer.

>What do you think happens when America becomes completely green?
We start cracking down on everyone else.
>Once it's released it's effects are permanent and effect the climate in cumulatively and over long periods of time.
Look up CDR methods.
>>34686926
That's a really, really stupid fucking argument, such to the point that I don't really feel like I need to argue with you. Even republicans wouldn't try to make the dumbass argument that the government shouldn't try to prevent unneeded deaths through social safety nets.

You have no human empathy, there's no way I can change that. But, most people do, so i don't even need to try.

I feel like if someone asked what your political beliefs are you could just say "Edgy" and you'd have said enough.
>>
>>34685234
>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump?
Nope.

I am actually in shock that a politician is keeping his promises and getting to work on them from day1 week 1.

I was a democrat before the last election and before.
>>
>>34685234
Dude just fuck off you pussy.
>>
>>34687142

Fine. Enjoy your system where you pay twice as much as I do. All for the added benefit that you dont' have to be paying YOUR money to pay for poor people and preventing bankrupsies. Because having thousands of bankrupsies per year is great for the economy right.

And I'm sure you must feel so much better that your money is lining the pocket of a rich insurance company executive. They sit in their jakuzzi, sipping on Champayne that you paid for.
>>
>>34687063
You are so stupid it hurts.

With the ACA instead of paying huge bills directly you also pay huge bills for insurance. ACA is not universal healthcare. They're still fucking you hard and you're still paying out the ass. $20,000 being cut down to $12,000 means nothing to a poor person in a gutter, you absolute moron. You people act like being insured is some god send from a time where people "died in gutters". As if that actually happens in the American healthcare system.

>>34687144
refer to the above statement

>If they go to the hospital without insurance, they're fucked
It's so obvious that you people never had ACA insurance or have ever been to a hospital without insurance.
>>
>>34685234
Keep blaming others for your own stupid mistake If you're too stupid to look at the policies of both candidates that's nobody's fault but your own. Now enjoy Wall Street running the country for 4 years
>>
>>34687266
desu, wall street would rule the country anyways. They always win.
>>
File: 1485466521201.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485466521201.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34685234
Same OP. After all this crazy shit he's been doing I've finally realized we can't let this man have the nuclear codes.
>>
>>34687127
>wow, 50% of americans are ACTUALLY retarded
exactly why I am moving out of this shithole after I graduate

republicans will always hold this country back
>>
>>34685383
But I can't as I was deported
>>
File: 0068 - xvCyjIK.png (250KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
0068 - xvCyjIK.png
250KB, 675x694px
STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>OP IS A SHILL
>MOST PEOPLE REPLYING IN THE POSITIVE ARE SHILLS
>ALL PEOPLE REPLYING AS RETARD TROLLS ARE SHILLS MAKING TRUMP SUPPORTERS LOOK BAD

THIS THREAD IS 90% SHILLS 9% RETARDS FALLING FOR IT & 1% ME

reee
>>
>>34687526

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Conspiraist style thinking just shuts people off mentally from the world around you. It's not healthy.
>>
>>34687142
>You... you mean if the sick have to pay for their own treatment it's more expensive for them??!?!?!?! OH NO oh wait that's exactly what I want, never mind.

The reason we have health insurance in the first place is because it's incredibly costly. You can't just pay it out of your back pocket change. It's not a tv. It's also why we have car insurance for accidents.
>>
>>34687526
>THIS THREAD IS 90% SHILLS 9% RETARDS FALLING FOR IT & 1% ME
>55 posters
>Anon is just over half of a man
Sorry about your castration, Anon, but look on the bright side -- at least you weren't born a woman.
>>
>>34685483
>gracefully transitioning, to a post-white world
You gave yourself away.
>>
>>34685234
>vote for basically Hitler

Tumblrnigger detected

Kys faggit
>>
I'm happy he won for a number of reasons, not the least of which how upset people like OP still are.
>>
File: chinos.png (1MB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
chinos.png
1MB, 1400x5552px
>>34685483
>China is the future

Do any of your niggers ever been to china? or done business with the chinese?

I have, china is shit: imagine living in a country where everybody is dirt poor except for a tiny minority that got rich only because they were part of the communist party and simply got all the contracts from foreign because of legacy rights

All those chinks in canada? they are the fuerdai, the sons of those communist party leaders that went from owning a donkey during the mao era to being billionaires because they were the only ones authorized to do business once deng opened the doors, so even if they didn't know how to do shit they still got money for having a rank

Those guys are buying property all over canada and australia because the chinese economy is a fucking joke. No other country that big has a total ban on currency exchange which is why bitcoin is so big over there: capital flight

These same assholes who created that communist system are now buying every business jet available so they can escape china when it all collapses and the starving masses go looking for them
>>
I'm calling it now so screenshot this post.

global warming caused by fossil fuel usage is going to destroy the climate of the equator and there will be famine in many third world countries, then those poo in loos etc. will spill into Europe, Aus, and North America at a rate you never even thought possible. Like millions on the borders.
>>
>>34685635
>Hitler
>intelligent
You're thinking of Mussolini.
>>
File: WILL_THEY_EVER_LEARN.png (186KB, 1344x361px) Image search: [Google]
WILL_THEY_EVER_LEARN.png
186KB, 1344x361px
@34685234

>there shills who have not yet killed themselves
>>
The electoral college is an outdated shitty system that lets rural counties with a people count of 200 have as much say as population dense city capitols.

I've hated orange man ever since first seeing his normie ass on the apprentice, but I can't say I'm mad at his voters out in bumfuck backwoodsville going out to vote and take advantage of their voter value over those who live in actual cities.
>>
>>34687091
>implying WW3 hasn't already started
>>
>>34685234
Voted for Johnson 2bh, should've been Petersen though
>>
>>34688161
It's funny because even the US DoD advisors said something along these lines. Meanwhile, all the anti-intellectual faggots are screaming about how climate change isn't real.
>>
>>34688279
People living in cities are the worst types of people. Not only are they incredible assholes, but they're entitled little children. Everything is handed to them for free, and they've never done real work a day in their lives.
>>
File: electoral_college.jpg (75KB, 956x661px) Image search: [Google]
electoral_college.jpg
75KB, 956x661px
>>34688279

>it's not fair that rural voters have a little representation
>it would be more fair if LA and NYC had all the representation
>>
>>34685234
you're a cuck

daily reminder that every trump hater is a cuck

as an american citizen it is our duty to detect them and make they know what they are.

cuck cuck cuck!
>>
>tfw /r9k/ gets duped by another chad
Bernie was our guy. I think he could have made life better for robots.

We missed out because the Democrats chose Stacy instead, and then we were tricked by a billionaire chad who promised to make our problems go away.
It was nothing more than a battle between Chad and Stacy. And Chad won (again).
>>
Clinton is a puppet of the aliens and had a seizure every time they got in contact.

Look it up.
>>
>>34688439
Socialism doesn't work.

of course this isn't original
>>
File: 1445311712742.jpg (626KB, 1067x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1445311712742.jpg
626KB, 1067x1384px
>>34688439

But Trump is a Chad who triggers the fuck out of millions of coloreds, normies and roasties. Also Bernie would have lost even harder than Shillary did. An old socialist kike is not going to win a presidential election in America.
>>
>>34688439
>old jewish guy who hates whites
>our guy
unless you're black he was most certainly not our guy
>>
>>34688465
>Bernie
>socialist
Just because he sold himself as a socialist (don't know why either, I thought that would only lose him support) doesn't mean he is a socialist.
>>
File: 1486105328636.png (24KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486105328636.png
24KB, 420x420px
>>34685234
Trump is smoke and mirrors. Real change cannot be brought by smoke and mirrors. You want a white nationalist utopia free of degeneracy? You won't get it under the current system. A libertarian society maybe but it will only be a sick degenerate jewified society. Trump is a jew plant as we all highly suspected btw
>>
>>34688526
>le free everything man
>not a socialist
>>
>>34688526

You can't decide what other people choose to identify themselves as, shitlord
>>
>>34688601
>socialism is le free everything
Good one
>>
>All these normies
If you were a true robot you'd welcome Trump fucking everything and everyone. Let it all burn and crash down fuck you normalfags, I hope he presses the button.
>>
>>34688597
>too serious to be b8
>>
>>34688597
Who the fuck wants white nationalist utopia free of degeneracy?

I'll never understand how you tards can be all for freedom and talk about how the biggest authoritarian's wet dream is your utopia.

Stop with the cognitive dissonance please. You either accept that you don't get to tell people what to do socially/privately or just sign up with your nearest commie party because it's practically the same thing.
>>
>>34688161
>will spill into Europe, Aus, and North America
You mean they'll zerg rush the border. Simple solution, though: we'll just have elected people who aren't such bleeding-heart fags by then and will just shoot illegal invaders or let them drown.
>>
File: textboom.png (48KB, 276x192px) Image search: [Google]
textboom.png
48KB, 276x192px
>>34685234
I worked for the Democrats in PA to try and stop this. Now it is too late, and I have accepted this reality your faggotry causes.

Feels mixed man
>>
I kinda feel you man.
I live abroad and since both candidates were shit to say the least and the other parties had no chance to begin with, I didn't bother going through that whole abroad registration thing.
I still don't know who I'd have voted for but somehow, I wish I at least did something. Weird.
>>
>>34685234
Long story short: You are a massive cuck.
>>
File: 09759071.jpg (359KB, 2500x1723px) Image search: [Google]
09759071.jpg
359KB, 2500x1723px
>>34685234
Are you kidding? He's doing everything he promised. It's almost magic.
>>
>>34689077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0AKJMGxwpE
>>
>>34689116
But anon, it's racist.
>>
>>34689150
Why is that a bad thing though?
>>
File: 1453237802007.jpg (12KB, 317x267px)
1453237802007.jpg
12KB, 317x267px
>>34685234
>basically Hitler.
Calm down fucking liberal cunt jesus christ

i'll laugh fucking hard when an actual Hitler-like figure arises somewhere in the world but nobody believes you when you cry "Hitler" because you wore it out on people who took a soft stance against gay marriage in 1989.
>>
>>34689184
Let them run Hitler into the ground. They already have done it with Nazi, Racist, and White Supremacist.

They will run out of buzzwords soon enough.
>>
>>34689150
RACISM IS UNITY
RACISM IS STRENGTH
>>
File: 1481789123287.png (1MB, 766x875px)
1481789123287.png
1MB, 766x875px
>>34689184
almost all legal scholars state that Trump, even in the most charitable terms, is proto-fascist. You can see it everyday in his tweets.

>ooga booga, he's getting shit done

Maybe, but by constantly yelling, and threatening war, social collapse, and taking funding away. This has a chilling effect on dissidence, and it chapter 1 becoming, or readying the soil, of a dictator. (Hint, maybe Don Jr will be the real fascist after The Donald has moved the overton window eighty miles right. It's called dynasties.)
>>
>>34685234

feel exactly the same as you, only i'm not american so dont have the blood of voting on my hands.

would have voted trump though and would regret it now.
>>
>>34689294
>taking funding away
>from dissidents
>this is fascism
Yes, this is exactly how to run it right into the fucking ground. Good job, simp! Every time someone criticizes the gibmedats or otherwise has a different ideal from yours, that's fascism! You have to keep calling it fascism! No matter what!
>>
It's the corruption that got me. He said he'd drain the swamp but this whole fucking cabinet (majority) are Goldman Sachs jewbags and other donors. Then I read that they deregulated the Dodd- Frank thing, you know bank regulation Obama put in place in response to the economic crisis? I think we're fucked. The corporate/ donor funded fucking corrupt Republicans will drive this country into the ground. FUCK AND MY FUCKING DAD STILL SUPPORTS HIM BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING 90 DAY MUSLIM BAN ITS ONLY A FUCKING 90 DAY DISTRACTION WHILE THE HOUSE SHEKELS ARE PASSING BILLS N SHIT
>>
>>34689318
Your posts are too contrived, keep your shilling simple.
>>
>>34689294
Sounds more like he is getting tough with a handful of people who have gotten away with too much for too long.
They are acting like a spoilt teenager throwing a tantrum and as such he will treat them like one.
>>
>>34689294
>almost all legal scholars
What the fuck are you talking about? Namedrop 1.
>>
>>34689485
especially with Goldman-Sachs, am I right? boy he's really going to drain that swamp!!

>>34689387
check the 14 signs of fascism you delusional sadsack
>>
>>34689294
>dictator.
You could elect fucking Mussolini to the presidency of the united states and he would still be gone in 4 years you dumb fucking retard. Calm down.
>>
>>34686429
>it is inevitable as China and India modernize.
>the environment

Pick one
>>
Man all you neets who voted for trump watch out. No more neetbux, you will now work in a sweatshop for 2 dollars / hr once all the regulations are deregulated the jobs are BACK!
>>
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

guys a /pol/ user stole this thread
>>>/pol/111427769
>>
>>34689573
Not only that, but you could elect Mussolini and he still wouldn't be a dictator. Unless he actually seized power in a military coup he'd just be the President. All this wailing's incredibly dumb, but I guess it just proves that it was about damn time to smash the liberal chokehold on the system.
>>
File: fascism-50-728.jpg (118KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
fascism-50-728.jpg
118KB, 728x546px
Answer to yourself how many of these Trump seems to effortlessly fulfill.
>>
>>34686758

> drinkin the cool aid
>>
File: 1484973822727s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px)
1484973822727s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>34689709
OP here, for the record, that is not me on /pol/ so don't conflate us.
>>
>mods start cracking down on trap threads and deleting them like crazy
>anti-trump threads start popping up immediately and spammed constantly

really makes you think
>>
File: 1486376278992.jpg (261KB, 790x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1486376278992.jpg
261KB, 790x1719px
By the /pol/ post seems like I made a 15 seconds of fame copy pasta though. There is a reason I didn't post this, there.
>>
>>34689748
>11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Fully idiotic t b h, anyone with half a brain has a disdain for these people nowadays. It would be different if intellectuals weren't all Foucault-poisoned Marxist shills and the arts weren't full of wannabe politicians whining about how the message is what matters, not the craftsmanship or aesthetics, but as it is you'd have to be retarded not to hate them.
>>
>>34689748
Very few. What's your point?
>>
>>34689786
Deleting bad threads makes room for good threads.
>>
>>34689868
Tranny faggots are mentally ill and blaming /pol/ for not being accepted
>>
>>34688121
Your shitty madeup story written to shill trump means jackshit
You want it or not, China will be the center of the world, biggest population, fastest growth
I admit they have shitty living standards and exploit their people but since when did that ever stop capitalism?
Thats how capitalism works, China will grow larger
>>
>>34685234
If you're a real liberal you should feel worse that you didn't shill even harder for bernie. The hope for the change you want died back in June, not in November. Clinton was a garbage candidate, if she won the current situation would hardly be different.

If you want real change get onboard with the justice democrats thing so you won't be in this shit situation again in 4 years. There's no use crying over spilt milk.
>>
I also supported Bernie. Then I supported Trump. I regret nothing. And if you regret supporting the candidate who utterly demolished the nasty woman who committed flagrant electoral fraud against Bernie to win the nomination, and again against Trump in the general, then you are not a true liberal. They found liberal districts in Detroit that had more votes than voters because they fed the ballots into the machines multiple times, for example. The Democrats oppose voter ID because they like to import foreign trespassers to vote on behalf of dead people in our elections.

The Democrat party is without honor. Say what you like about the Republicans, but the votes in the Republican primary were counted fairly. The Republicans are the only major party in this country that respects the vote. Trump won fairly and in compliance with the law despite playing against a deck stacked heavily and very illegally in his opponent's favor.

We must never permit electoral fraud in any candidate, no matter how distasteful another basically law-abiding candidate might be. Successful electoral fraud denies the electorate their most basic and fundamental right, the right from which all other rights are derived: democracy itself. The vote is sacred, and we must deal harshly with anyone who would defile it. The Democrat Party must be burned to the ground, then the spent coals must be pulverized with mortar bombardment, and then salt must be sown on the blackened and cratered ground where it once stood.
>>
>>34686315
Okay Merifag here.
I'm basically broke and I don't have health insurance. ACA was stupidly expensive and it cost as much as my rent monthly. My job doesn't provide health care so I'm stuck winging it for the next few years until I can afford insurance. Fuck you.
I hate people like you because everyone who fucking defends this shit doesn't even have it.
>>
>>34690182
Holy shit, I thought the justice democrats to be a TYT meme but seeing someone else mention them I have slightly more hope.
>>
>>34688821
>being a robot
>supporting a wealthy chad
pick one
>>
>>34690603
Guess you should have a better job eh anon?
>>
>>34686350
My Mother had cancer while inn her 30s, she is 57 years old now, and have probably spent less than 25 000 dollars on healthcare through her entire life this far. Where do you get 1.6 mill from? Norwayfag here.

Ps: I am 26 and have a chronic disease, I have spent less than 2000 dollars on doctors since I was 20
>>
>>34690681
I make too much to be eligible I also make too little to afford the premium.
>>
File: Rise-of-Medical-Tourism.jpg (96KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rise-of-Medical-Tourism.jpg
96KB, 700x700px
>>34690711
Oh, sorry. Here in the States some people like that anon have confused businesses and government working for you for you working for them.

I've actually had an anon retarded enough to tell me "the free market will sort everything out"
>>
>>34685234
Why are you so upset anon? Is it because he is keeping his campaign promises?
>>
>>34687019
It's totally like an X-Ray machine of an MRI machine is for one person only, by that logic everyone should have to buy one for themselves... Plus they are multiuser and not just for diagnosing cancer and there are socialized clothes... They are called prison garments
>>
File: 1400979128905.jpg (24KB, 414x419px) Image search: [Google]
1400979128905.jpg
24KB, 414x419px
>>34689812
>I can't handle dissenting opinions so I'll just BUZZWORD

Hitler was a piss-poor artist, btw.
>>
>>34690348
But gerrymandering is a-ok.
>>
>>34685234
further proof that bernie cucks are weak-minded beta males incapable of independent thought
>>
File: peperson.jpg (325KB, 2231x1921px) Image search: [Google]
peperson.jpg
325KB, 2231x1921px
>>34686168
>But globalism is the future, my boy.
Yeah but crony globalization is not, my dude.

>Tribalism is almost as cancerous as Abrahamic religions in the 21st century.
Abrahamic religions were cancerous because of tribalism, my pseudo intellectual dude.

>Why should it take an alien invasion to get all of humanity under one governmental structure?
wat
>>
>>34686574
>Trump supporters are the dumbest, most disgusting people on this planet.

Not an argument. Goodnight white cuck.
>>
>>34685234
Lol the good news :

The other candidate was equally as bad

The bad news :

Enjoy what you helped create

The STUPIDEST administration in history
>>
>>34691037
>The STUPIDEST administration in history
>The other candidate was equally as bad

???
>>
>>34685234

Peyton on the broncos like jordan on the wizards

stay with your team and don't switch over nigga
>>
File: at-work-cookie-monster.gif (530KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
at-work-cookie-monster.gif
530KB, 500x270px
>trump is elected
>nothin changes
>still no gf
>lonelier than ever
>never leave house
now i just sit in basement eating chocolate pudding and salty chocolate ice cream balls
>>
File: xtaW7WF.jpg (157KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
xtaW7WF.jpg
157KB, 480x436px
>>34691005
>Yeah but crony globalization is not, my dude.
Agreed

>Abrahamic religions were cancerous because of tribalism, my pseudo intellectual dude.
I know but what I meant by tribalism in that sense was ethno-centrism. Religions are an idea. They were useful when man still didn't know a lot about the sciences but now they're mostly a detriment. Secular humanism is the future, friend.

>wat
Well think about pop culture. Halo, Independence day, even that recent movie, Arrival. The only time humanity ever comes together is when it's facing a threat of some kind.
>>
WHAT YOU DIDNT KNOW :

He is SUCH a loudly businessman (who refused to show his taxes because he's only got around $300 million) that he defaulted on not just one, but ALL the banks

The banks got together, and decided losing MOST of the money was smarter than losing ALL of it

So they decided to keep the bum afloat

They got together a team of attorneys to represent them

During a monumental meeting regarding his losses, the attorneys were STUNNED at how stupid Trump is

AGAIN : STUPID AS SHIT

They were amazed at how he DIDNT 'get it's....

Trump had a guy waiting behind a door for a 'cue', and when he heard it, he walked in the room with a box

This box was filled with autographed copies of THE ART OF THE DEAL, which Trump passed around to the lawyers

He's an idiot

Just research the opinions of the GHOSTWRITER of art of the deal

He tells it all
>>
This reminds me of that time my sister wanted to have practice sex to prepare for her date. She came home after school one day all flustered and said that her crush would only date her if they had sex after dinner. Mind you she was 15 and this dude was 18, while I myself was 10.

She told me to put on a suit, light up some candles on the dinner table and microwave a TV dinner. I didn't have a suit so I put on my dad's which was oversized, even if I was pretty big for my age and did as she asked. I love my sister so I didn't question much but when she wanted to practice kissing after eating I got a little nervous so I backed out a little. We ended up doing that thing the dogs did in Lady & the Tramp which made it a little less awkward

My sister had never had sex before, and obviously neither had I. She had no real formal sex education but had seen a porno flick after sneaking into the theater last year. I'm guessing that's where her knowledge came from because she had some pretty detailed requests, asking me to take off her bra and rub her breast, and in turn she would take off my pants and poke my weiner. We went to her bedroom and she gently tied me to the frame with her bra and took off her underwear. I didn't know what was going on and I didn't have any real sexual attraction to my sister but I got a slight chubby and she got on top of me and slid it in her vagina. She told me that she'd do all the work because I didn't know how and kinda started jumping up and down on my semi. This scared my penis a bit so it became flaccid and she was tired from all the movement so she kinda just laid on top of me with my penis in her for about thirty minutes before she told me to release. I thought she meant pee because I didn't know how to ejaculate yet so I peed inside her and then she cancelled her date because she thought sex was gross. The dude ended up having herpes so it was for the best. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.
>>
>>34691186
who care only chads will come together with roasties
there will never be a place for us
>>
>>34685234

you are falling for the meme again

America isn't over and donald trump isn't "LITERALLY HITLER S M H"

How wrong really is a muslim ban?

I for one support it just because I don't like any body who practices religion, much less such a shitty one. Atleast he isn't fucking Trudeau.

His plan for tax reform involves getting rid of taxes for low income singles and getting rid of the death tax. That's good.
>>
>>34691070
You don't have a team

You never did

And you can't play football

You couldn't handle being tackled

Now go cry a little bit more, and maybe someone will take pity on you this time
>>
File: 1400698526833.gif (199KB, 255x168px) Image search: [Google]
1400698526833.gif
199KB, 255x168px
>>34691236
I for one support it just because I don't like any body who practices religion, much less such a shitty one

Well played, good gentlesir! See you at the vaping convention. :^)
>>
File: 1470932591108.png (233KB, 517x893px) Image search: [Google]
1470932591108.png
233KB, 517x893px
>>34686102
OY VEY WHERE'S YOUR TOLERANCE GOY!?
>>
File: 1483809955903.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1483809955903.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>34691232
>le funny story xDDD
you need to go back
>>
>>34691344
What religion are you?
>>
>>34691344

haha funny meme good gif
>>
File: 1419158847283.gif (298KB, 344x357px) Image search: [Google]
1419158847283.gif
298KB, 344x357px
>>34691463
N/A

Nice try.
>>
File: 1394136402750.png (4KB, 501x585px)
1394136402750.png
4KB, 501x585px
>>34685313
>giving up "good guy" goodwill built up globally, corporate banking cabinet, etc.
.01 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
File: 1421282873026.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1421282873026.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34686102
>nordic nation
you mean the failed ideological state that is sweden? what the fuck does that even mean

what the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>34690348
Gerrymandering does not affect presidential elections. It only affects House elections. Thank you for catching my error in not mentioning the matter. My point regarding Trump's election still stands.

Of course gerrymandering is crap. But at least the Republican-controlled states count the votes within their blatantly gerrymandered districts accurately. In red America, your districts might be wonky, but your vote is still actually counted. Democrats also gerrymander, and they apparently raise the dead annually to pad their numbers. Republican politicians are a bunch of greedy, underhanded bastards, but at least they're not necromancers.
>>
>>34690998
Above statement about gerrymandering is for this comment.
>>
>>34691235
We'll have our own place. With AIWaifus and VR.
>>
>>34685234
im pretty disappointed in trump now honestly, but I'm glad he won over Hillary.
>>
>>34685234
Trump isn't Hitler at all. He's actually more of an American version of the Ayatollah. The government is basically oil and religion combined with a few other businesses involved. Soon only land owning Chads will have the right to vote and polygamy will become law. The feminist will support the Chads screwing all the women because sex witChad empowers them
>>
>>34690978
>Hitler was a piss-poor artist, btw.
not really, if you knew anything about art at all.
hes not fantastic, but he has some of the technical stuff down pretty decently
>>
>>34691687
>im pretty disappointed in trump now honestly
I dont get why youre dissapointed, everything that man has done has been great. Hes done what he said he would do. Idk how you could be dissapointed if he followed through with his promises, perhaps displeased.
>>
>>34691701
>The government is basically oil and religion combined with a few other businesses involved.
because obama DID NOTHING based on the interests of oil and religion
go fucking kill yourself m8
>>
>>34685313

>china leader in clean energy

You realize china burns more coal than any other country on the entire planet and make no attempts to scrub the emissions

You realize 80% of the plastic floating in the ocean is from China right

The Teflon Don is far from perfect but holy shit if you're gonna complain, get educated. It's like the fucking cuckolds in Canadian politics that are killing all the work in the Alberta Oilsands when China produces over 50 times the emissions Canada does. You could erase Canada from the face of the earth and China would still be producing 49 Canadas worth of emissions. That's 2%.

So TL;DR if you want to be a fucking tree hugger and worry about the environment how about you hit the fucking countries that actually pollute the shit out of the earth like China and India when North America is already doing a pretty sweet job of cleaning up after ourselves. Killing the Canadian / US economies so we can produce less greenhouse gases while China belches out TENS of times more than we do is fucking stupid.
>>
>>34686315
Obama should have implemented single-payer like they have in Norway. It would have been cheaper, and then literally every citizen would have been covered. Then, the health insurance companies would only be able to offer deluxe add-on packages and health insurance for non-citizens. The health insurance companies bought off the Democrats because what their constituents actually wanted would have made most of their industry no longer exist.

It is necessary to utterly demolish the Democrat party so that actual progressive policies can be implemented, even if this causes harm to patients in the near-term. Because of the unmitigated havoc that Clinton and her minions have wreaked on the progressive cause, the Bernie movement has to ally with the Trump movement for now on the common cause of restoring democracy and the rule of law.

The electorate can have a fair debate about capitalist socialism vs. libertarianism (deluxe govt. package vs. basic govt. package) once we finish building a marketplace of ideas. We thought we had a marketplace of ideas, but the vendors never delivered what we the people actually purchased. We have to make alliances of convenience and make ethical compromises in order to ensure that the Democrat party is carpet-bombed to oblivion as thoroughly as possible. This will result in many actual casualties as collateral damage. So be it. Blame Clinton. We had no choice.
>>
>>34691514
Then you're a fedora tipper too.
>>
>>34686350
The lifetime total cost of a government program is not a good metric for comparing these things. What matters in public policy is annual cost. $1.6 million per lifetime works out to about $35K per work year per person. Healthcare is inherently expensive, so this cost is actually fair. Decent employer-provided health insurance costs the company about $30K per employee. The after-tax cash and non-cash total of full-time workers' salaries are about 1/3 to 1/2 health insurance in the 'States.

Americans have similar income per-person to Norway when you consider the fact that employer-provided healthcare is best understood as a tax-like deduction from wages. When Norway's cost of healthcare is considered in light of their use of a progressive tax rate schedule like we have in the States, which makes their per-person heathcare costs lower for the poor; when the wage deduction from employer-provided healthcare is factored into the cost comparison; and when the American system-wide costs are considered per-person in addition to direct medical costs and insurance costs, the Norwegian system is actually about the same cost as ours. When you also factor in cost of compliance, which is the value of the time spent on dealing with the red tape on a particular system, the Norwegian system is cheaper due to the reduced hassle of a single-payer system.
>>
>>34685691
Christian Saudi and Muslim Saudi wouldn't be that different Desu. They'd become more and more extreme. Old Christians used to veil their women too.
>>
>>34688300
yeah, with paco and his gang
>>
>>34686429
No significant portion of the Trump movement wants genocide. The fact that a tiny portion of his supporters are actual Nazis is irrelevant. A tiny portion of Clinton's supporters, that is, Antifa, are anarcho-communists, which is every bit as crazy and bloodthirsty as eugenicist fascism. Antifa actually receives funding from their billionaire standard-bearer, Soros. The Koch brothers do not fund the KKK splinter groups. The MSM explicitly supports Antifa. Drudge, Breitbart, and Infowars do not explicitly support the KKK. Also, the KKK are less violent and less racist than Antifa.
>>
i'm tired of this politics shit. it was funny at first but now it's just annoying as hell. both sides won't shut the fuck up
>>
>>34686441
Border control. Actual enforcement of immigration and customs is absolutely necessary for preventing the spread of diseases. The previous administrations' decades of explicit refusal to control in any meaningful sense the flow of people across our borders has resulted in the re-introduction of leprosy, bubonic plague, and tuberculosis into the US. These diseases had already been more or less eradicated here. It has also resulted in the introduction of agricultural diseases and invasive species.

Routine quarantining of diseases at the borders to prevent the spread of diseases into the US, and therefore, from the US into our allies' territory, is an absolute, non-negotiable domestic and foreign policy obligation that is common to all countries. The fact that diseases exist makes the "progressive" concept of universal open borders outright barbaric and inhumane. Diseases are humanity's most dangerous enemy, and sanitation is the most important benefit of living in the civilized world. Quarantines and national borders are the most ancient and most important sanitation techniques in existence. We have known that foreigners bring strange diseases since the bronze age. "Open borders" is literally a primitive stone-age idea, not a progressive ideal.
>>
>>34685691
for the love of god drink bleach before you manage to procreate.
>>
>>34686084
idk man. she looks like one of those post menopausal types who dries up and never puts out again.

*source* this is why my dad left my mom.
>>
>>34686477
Progressives apparently do not believe in national borders, and therefore, in the most basic and fundamental aspect of disease prevention and control, the quarantine. It is far better to elect a candidate who disagrees with global warming than a candidate who disagrees with sanitation. Not believing in modern sanitation is far more primitive than not believing in global warming.
>>
>>34685234
I voted for him too. I don't really dislike him as much as his fan club.
>>
>>34686490
The EU is a return to imperialism, which is a much more primitive concept than nationalism. We abandoned imperialism after WWII as a species, broke up our empires, and gave all peoples democratic control over their own countries as much as was achievable at the time. And then barely 50 years later you damned idiots just straight up permitted Germany to implement the Third Reich under a different name without so much as a whimper, much less a proper fight. Now you all are just letting millions of Muslim terrorists come in and rape and pillage you, the lawlessness of whom will give Germany an excuse to implement a police state.

We Americans are saving you European morons from yourselves by trying our best to counter your governments' propaganda. The German populace does not want world domination now, just like they didn't want it when Hitler rose to power. The Germans were horrified to learn what Hitler had done. These megalomaniacal schemes are always dreamed up by a few sociopathic politicians, who manipulate their constituents to unwittingly support their unethical and inhumane ambitions.

Yet again, a few German politicians are trying to take over the world. This should not be surprising. It has not been that long since the second world war. People Merkel's age could have easily been protoges of actual Nazis who fought in the war. The last two attempts at military domination failed, so they are trying to do this through diplomatic means now. The Nazis have learned patience and subtlety, which makes them much more dangerous. Stop just letting the Nazis win, and retake control of your damn countries! Christ, you would think we would have learned as a species by now...
>>
File: 7.gif (930KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
930KB, 200x133px
>all the faggot /pol/acks in the thread with 0 arguments just spamming muh jew and CTR memes

How autistic do you have to be to not see what a raging fucking manchild you are, after all this time?

Pitiful bastards
>>
>>34686588
I agree that energy independence is more important than fighting climate change. Our first priority must be to increase domestic production of fossil fuels in order to stop buying Muslim blood oil. Then, we will keep the oil profits in our own countries instead of sending them to a bunch of primitive, violent extremists who care about environmentalism much less than even the West's staunchest conservatives. This is the only way that we can both stop all of this endless war.

With the money saved from ending large-scale warfare, and with the money earned from domestic oil, we all will finally be able to afford to buy these solar panels and wind farms. We could have completely converted to renewables as a species several times over if we hadn't wasted all of this money fighting wars against enemies that we funded by buying Islamofascist blood oil.
>>
File: 1480972038505.jpg (160KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480972038505.jpg
160KB, 499x499px
>>34685234
I'm not so sure it's all bad. Trump will make many enemies in his 4 years. We are also seeing many working class people realizing that trump is a meme, and hopefully they will learn that voting for a social democrat like Bernie is the best way for working class people to improve their lives.

I also hope that the democrats will realize that backing such a hated person as Hillary was a mistake. Also hopefully the progressives will learn from this election that they need to radically change their strategy to convince the voters.

I dunno. I hope trump and his conservatives will create such a backlash that a social democrat will have a better chance in 2020,

Good luck america.

t. nordicfag enjoying that his government is paying him to go to a free college
>>
File: 1485843817800.jpg (647KB, 1608x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485843817800.jpg
647KB, 1608x1920px
>tfw no ctr gf
>>
>>34686772
There is no straw man here. Anon made an excellent point about the importance of priorities. Environmentalism is a lot more important than LGBT rights. But their overemphasis of LGBT rights aren't even why the Democrats dun goofed. Their candidate, Killary Klanton, was unelectable because she has a long history of crime and scandal, and because she was under two FBI criminal investigations, an IRS investigation, and a Congressional investigation throughout her campaign.

Klanton has literally no career accomplishments other than attaining the positions that she held. Everything that she has touched in her entire life has turned to shit. Personal enrichment is her credo and obstructing justice is her modus operandi. Klanton doesn't care about the environment. She was the primary proponent of fracking at the industry's outset and the sole reason for its popularity abroad. She accepted bribes from Saudi oil barons. The well-being of Planet Earth was farther from her brain than her husband's dick. Hillary preferred Huma's pussy in her mouth, and Bill preferred his dick in the mouths of Epstein's private islander child slaves.

Your party apparently thought that corruption and personal enrichment at the expense of their constituents was more important than environmentalism. It continues to be their top priority as always. Corruption is an even less important policy objective than LGBT rights, to say nothing of environmentalism. Most people except for career politicians would say that maintaining as much corruption as possible should not be a policy objective at all.

Therefore, poor prioritization, specifically of corruption over environmentalism, was indeed why your efforts at fighting global warming failed. Anon was just wrong about what misplaced priority was responsible for this failure.
>>
>>34686780
Obamacare was a step in the right direction with regards to human rights. It was a step in the wrong direction with regards to costs. Single payer is cheaper due to removing redundant bureaucracy than private insurance or the Romneycare compromise. The Romneycare compromise produces more bureaucracy than the old system. We could have had better healthcare more cheaply. We could have had our cake and eaten it too.

Once the Democrat party is dead and buried at the hands of the Trumpists, progressivism might be able to convince independents about single payer and actually make it happen in future administrations. The other option in the 2016 election was Killary's plan of reducing healthcare costs by destroying civilization in a 2017 nuclear war with Russia sparked by the Syrian no-fly zone. Then, we wouldn't need to spend any money on healthcare because we'd all be dead.
>>
this is why i voted for McAfee
>>
File: trumpfacebookconned.jpg (155KB, 550x837px) Image search: [Google]
trumpfacebookconned.jpg
155KB, 550x837px
>>34685234
Same feelings as you
>>
>>34686797
Thank you for doing this. If a voter doesn't want to inform themselves, then they should, as you say, stay home and watch Foghorn Leghorn. It is your right. But it is irresponsible to vote, as most people do, without studying the issues and the candidates. The fact that identity politics tends to produce mass uninformed voting is why it's so dangerous.
>>
>>34693477
Ah, but it's impossible now to avoid the issue. The LGBT communities have been paid lip service by the political left a long time. Better than the right's treatment, but a long ways from good.

Everyone did this. By outright ignoring them or brushing them aside. if they assume, that any attempt to assert an issue's importance over theirs is just the same, can they be blamed? They're just asserting themselves as a voting bloc.
>>
>>34686830
You realize that any nuclear launch command goes through three levels of approval, right? The Secretary of Defense reviews the command, then the joint chiefs of staff. If the command passes both levels, then actually launching the missiles requires two officers at the launch site to open two buttons with each of their keys or keycodes and then press the buttons at the same time. The launch can be vetoed by any of these officers. This system, which is roughly the same in the US, in Russia, and the former Soviet Union, has prevented global thermonuclear war at least twice. Stalin was much less rational than Trump. We'll be fine.
>>
>>34693750
...that is to say, the Soviet Union ordered a nuclear launch against the US twice, either directly from the top or according to a preset condition. The officers who would have launched the missiles refused to do so both times. If the system worked in the royal clusterfuck that was the Soviet Union, it will work for us.
>>
This thread is all FAKE POSTS, I've seen it before, many such cases. Sad!
>>
>>34693804
CNN is planting stories again, this "so called" thread is FAKE NEWS.
>>
File: 1470446276614.png (424KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470446276614.png
424KB, 600x600px
>>34692385
We need to round you retards up and make sure you don't vote ever again.
>>
>>34692385
Why is every argument in favor of Trump at best a reminder of how some other entity is worse for inscrutable intangible reasons? You MAGA dolts can't even find a single great thing about him. Maybe his slogan should've been "Make America Not As Bad As Someone else Would", but reality shows he's doing his best to ruin this country.
>>
>>34689387
>implying discriminating against dissenting media outlets is the only worrying thing Trump is doing
>implying the degradation of the free media is not actually worrying anyway

Trump is claiming that all negative polls are fake news. If that isn't some form of doublethink, I don't know what is. He is literally trying to destroy the credibility of any negative feedback, making a safe-space echo chamber for himself out of Breitbart and Infowars. This is unarguably dangerous for balanced political discussion in the US
>>
File: 13867537.jpg (2KB, 101x135px)
13867537.jpg
2KB, 101x135px
>>34693979
>defends tards who say trump is literally a nazi
>any response to that statement is proof there's no reason to support trump
>>
>>34685904
>how fucked she is as a person, and how corrupt and globalist she is
Yes she is so much more corrupt than the average politician, especially the average Republican! Keep following the Republican propaganda and drinking the kool-aid goy.
>>
>>34694097
t. stein voter
>>
>>34694092
>>defends tards who say trump is literally a nazi
I'd like to see where I defended any such thing

>>34694092
>>any response to that statement is proof there's no reason to support trump

Still waiting to find one except delusional projections of a hypothetical future where he magically makes America great instead of risible.
>>
File: 1485919848165.png (219KB, 464x435px) Image search: [Google]
1485919848165.png
219KB, 464x435px
>be bored
>bait 4chan
>lol
>>
>>34693636
this is the most idiotic most straw-man Facebook posts I've ever seen. I promise you this guy along with a lot of people only know about trump and his promises/policies through social media and buzzfeed.
>>
>>34694215
I'm tellin mooom
you gonna get it t.o.n.y?
memes end here
>>
>>34694273
Classic argument. Denial settings! 150%
Argument; this is not one.
>>
File: it's time to stop posting.jpg (29KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
it's time to stop posting.jpg
29KB, 526x394px
>>34685234
Aww, you poor thing.

Your vote never counted in the first place.
>>
>>34685694

>I can predict the future

Just like how you predicted he'd never be President, right? He literally hasn't done anything yet. The travel ban was overturned, he appointed a Supreme Court nominee that still has to be confirmed in a month or two, it's just starting out. What's been his constant struggle so far is liberals throwing a temper tantrum over losing an election, and because Trump dares to try things that do not fit the progressivist agenda.
>>
>>34685635
Hitler. Intelligent. Lol. That's real funny, anon. I hope you're joking. Hitler's strategic errors are legendary for their stupidity.

Trump said a lot of stupid, but not actionable, things, for the free publicity. It's how he did marketing for 40 years, and it always worked. He talks like a 5th grader because that is the average comprehension level. Adults are smart, but they do not care about politics enough to think about it carefully.

You prove intelligence by expressing complicated ideas in language that any 5th grader can understand, not by expressing simple ideas in complex language. This is Richard Feyman's opinion, albeit in different words. It is a direct implication from the following quote:

"The real problem in speech is not precise language. The problem is clear language. The desire is to have the idea clearly communicated to the other person. It is only necessary to be precise when there is some doubt as to the meaning of a phrase, and then the precision should be put in the place where the doubt exists. It is really quite impossible to say anything with absolute precision, unless that thing is so abstracted from the real world as to not represent any real thing." -Feynman

...So, a true academic would know that simple language is preferable, since it gets the point across and you can't communicate ideas fully anyway. I'm not a true academic anymore, so I get to use complicated language.

Here are some other opinions that Trump and the Trumpites share with Feynman:

"The theoretical broadening which comes from having many humanities subjects on the campus is offset by the general dopiness of the people who study these things." -Feynman

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." -Feynman

"There are 1011 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers." -Feynman
>>
>>34694311
m8 you cannot be politically competent and also believe that shit. 8 out of his 9 arguments are either completely taken out of context/misinterpreted/opinionated or just flat out false.
>>
File: 1485920847398.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1485920847398.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>34694277
WHO THE HELL IS TONY YOU LITTLE SHIT
>>
>>34690067
You're a fucking idiot. do a little research. China isn't shit. We could fucking eradicate them. Their number don't mean shit. We have the technology. We have advancements no one else has. Imagine the top secret shit no one knows about. If you honestly think any country on the planet could take america then you are just a fucking Cucklord. Go hit up some trap threads on /b/ you fucking pussy.
>>
>>34692269
This is true. There is a command for women to wear veils in the New Testament. It's at 1 Corinthians 11:6. Paul also says that people from the island of Crete are monsters. I'm not sure if female monsters are required to wear veils, but maybe the Cretans ought to do so just in case.
>>
>>34685234
Same! I feel bad seeing my wife cry every night because her boyfriend cant come back from syria :( her daughter wont even look at me when she found out
>>
>>34694442
yer mother anon
yer father anon
tony is all of us and none of us
>>
>>34685691
>implying religion is ever a good thing
>inb4 fedora
>>
>>34693636
1. Repealing Dodd-Frank hurts big banks more than it helps them. As it currently stands, the legislation hurts smaller banks, which enables a monopoly by the bigger banks.

2. It wasn't Clinton having an email server that was ever the problem, it was that it was insecure as all fuck.

3. These things are not equal, what the fuck?

4. "billionaires are bad because they have a lot of money!" spoken like a true cuckold connoisseur. If you need Obamacare for health insurance, you don't deserve health insurance.

5. It's true that Americans are having to pay for it; but 25bil is a drop in the bucket of government income, especially over a period of 4 years, so it's a pretty stupid point to argue.

6. That is a matter of opinion. Meanwhile, Clinton was advocating policies that would have literally caused direct conflict.

7. One day of being president is objectively harder than one day of low-energy campaigning.

8. [citation needed].

9. What have they lied about?
>>
>>34694570

YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK MOTHERFUCKER

IM NOT TONY
I SWEAR TO YOU I'LL NEVER BE TONY
FUCK THAT
FUCK TONY
>>
>>34693931
That is literally fascism. That's what Antifa actually does by violently suppressing free speech. This is ironic, since they claim to be anarchists. Anarchy is supposed to be the opposite of fascism. But then again, anarchists are not known for caring much about logic.

The anarcho-communists want to bring about anarchy violently. The fact that Antifa is anarcho-communist is proven by the fact that their black-clothed riot mobs proudly fly lots of anarcho-communist flags. This is a flag in two diagonal sections, black over red. The anarcho-syndicalists want to enact anarchy peacefully via democracy. Their flag is two diagonal sections, red over black. So I'm just telling you what the Antifa crowd are communicating to the public themselves.
>>
>>34694626
but anon
kek wills it
t.tony
>>
File: 1449684318612.gif (820KB, 3558x3364px) Image search: [Google]
1449684318612.gif
820KB, 3558x3364px
>>34694586
>"I have zero knowledge about history/ religious scientific endeavors and achievements/ humanity efforts/ effects on society" the post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywTljZW87dI
>>
>>34691539
you realize that most of the corporate shills he put in charge of the country are jews, right?
>>
Soros' paid agitators like OP always stick out like a sore thumb. No, OP, in fact the more the Dems resist Trump the more I'm glad I voted for him.
>>
This sounds like propaganda

>I'm one of you guys, really ;_;
>globalism is good ;_;

Go away please. Not buying it
>>
>>34694827
hey retard do you realize trump appointed people who have actually worked for soros to run the united states government? you must not.
>>
not gunna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousnes we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>34693979
Go read the subreddit "the_Donald" for all of the great things about Trump that the MAGA dolts talk about among themselves routinely. The good that needs to be done right now is primarily undoing the evil of previous administrations, for example, exterminating the major terrorist organization, ISIS, that Obama founded. So naturally, the great things about Trump's actions for a while will be undoing the great evils of his predecessors.

Your reasoning could also be applied to police. "You blue lives matter dolts can't even find a single great thing about police. All you do is compare them to criminals. All the police do is stop bad things that other people are doing. They don't do good things themselves."

Remember that Trump's primary domestic role is that of being the nation's top cop. We elected Trump specifically to fight corruption in politics, so naturally we are going to talk about him primarily in terms of undoing or preventing the evil actions of others. That is what police do. It is the legislators that are supposed to bring about major creative shifts in policy through drafting law.

We don't want an activist executive branch. The only thing that the president and the executive branch should be doing is vetoing patently absurd laws but otherwise diligently carrying out existing law according to the orders of the legislature. We want Trump to be boring and ordinary in all respects except for enacting the letter of the law and signing executive orders for enacting the spirit of the law. That is what he is doing. He is great because, so far, he is the first president since JFK not to completely fuck up his job. He was given an absurd emergency clusterfuck situation by the treasonous former president, and he is acting rapidly to fix it according to procedure. He doesn't need to be great in an absolute sense, and we don't really need him to be.
>>
>>34694971
what the fuck are you talking about. yeah he's going to undo the terrible things from previous administrations like environmental protection, financial regulation, economic and military partnerships, public education, etc.
it's great that he's broken into politics as an outsider, but he's not the right kind of outsider, he's the kind that is going to do the bidding of rich jews while distracting commoners with shit like the immigration ban.
>>
>>34694004
You do realize that the MSM enthusiastically supported Clinton despite the fact that she is a career criminal with a long history of blatant lies, scandal, and obstruction of justice, who is as charismatic as a dead fish, who received a scathingly negative audit report from the OIG on her handling of records as SoS, whose person or charity were under two FBI investigations, a congressional investigation, and an IRS investigation all at the same time for the entire duration of her campaign, who was caught red-handed destroying records that were under congressional subpoena as confirmed by Director Comey in congressional testimony, who was confirmed as breaking the espionage act with regards to unauthorized use of a private server to handle classified materials, the freedom of information act with regards to providing citizens with requested emails, the federal records act with regards to providing anyone else in the government with the government's own damn records on her private email server, and obstructing justice by colluding with the entire justice department to cover her crimes, as confirmed by Director Comey's congressional testimony about Lynch's secret meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac, his incompetent handling of the Clinton FBI investigations, and his incompetent reading of a nonexistent intent requirement into the espionage act, all apparently under duress by treasonous orders of the president, right? Yes, that sentence is grammatically correct. None of the MSM's coverage of Clinton failed to be deceptive propaganda, much less proper truth-to-power journalism. So, President Trump's claim of constant, blatant deception in the MSM is backed up by volumes of public records.

There is nothing fascist about decrying blatant fascist propaganda. The MSM is mostly fascist propaganda. Calling CNN fascist propaganda IS balanced political discussion. Do you not understand what the fallacy of the mean is? There is a wolf, so we are crying wolf.
>>
>>34695305
nobody in this thread was defending clinton, but I guess it's a knee-jerk reaction for you to regurgitate what you've been told about her in your alt-right circlejerks. and again, I see no reason to defend her, but you can make trump look like a monster just as easily.
>>
I didn't actually want Trump to win. I just wanted Hillary to lose. Trump was the only option.
>>
>>34694097
False equivalence fallacy. The two political parties are not necessarily the same. Hasty generalization fallacy. Not all politicians are necessarily corrupt or equally corrupt. Straw man fallacy. Claims of unusual corruption with regards to Clinton are backed up by reams of public records, not unsubstantiated "kool-aid." Trump does not have anywhere near as much scandal muddying his suit as Clinton does.

Trump is responsible for roughly zero avoidable war deaths from conflict and famine, for example, as opposed to Clinton's millions of avoidable war deaths from the overthrow of Gaddafi's government in Libya that she was the primary advocate for as SoS, which resulted in the destabilization of much of North Africa. Trump could have gone into politics and become a war hawk if he had wanted to, but he chose to become a peaceful real estate mogul instead. He is evidently charismatic enough to succeed in politics. So, since it was possible for Trump to have caused millions of deaths like Clinton did, this is a relevant difference. If all politicians were equally corrupt, then they would all have an equal amount of blood on their hands. There are a few thousand major politicians with significant influence on wars in the world, and a few billion people on Earth. If all of these politicians were equally corrupt by body count, then humanity would no longer exist. Humanity still exists, so it appears that not all politicians are as corrupt as Clinton.
>>
i unironically voted for trump because i thought he'd make a worse president and i want this country to crumble sooner
>>
>>34694195
Whether or not you call a projection delusional is not the sole predicate of whether or not that projection is actually delusional. You might be wrong, so we are not necessarily required to meet your delusionality standards in order to have made a reasonable projection.
>>
File: 0078.jpg (418KB, 1104x1530px) Image search: [Google]
0078.jpg
418KB, 1104x1530px
>>34685234
join a religion, become part of a church, you can't expect everything to go your
>>
>>34694450
China is already a major player in the world economy. They do have a larger population to ours. They do have similar land area and abundance of natural resources to the United States. Our goal as a country is for all people everywhere to have prosperity and liberty like we do, even though it is not our responsibility to fund all of this prosperity or forcibly modernize all of their governments ourselves. If we are not hypocritical and we are successful as a role model and limited benefactor to these countries, then China and India will surpass us as dominant world powers. Since actual liberty and widespread belief in secular humanism are necessary to produce a similar GDP per capita to ours, this will presumably not be a problem.
>>
>>34695506
I honestly respect these Trump voters far more than those that endlessly prattle on about what a great guy he is an incessantly suck his withered old cock.

At least you're not delusional.
>>
>>34694586
Authoritarianism (as the source of truth) is what produces barbarity, not religion per se. Non-authoritarian religions such as Buddhism are not particularly harmful like Islam is. Religion has also been directly useful for human progress in the past despite its drawbacks.

The Soviet Union and Communist China were very harmful despite having atheistic societies. This was not due to atheism per se, but due to the cult of personality, or worship of a particular human, that surrounded Stalin and Mao. Underground Russian Orthodox Christianity was very helpful for destroying the Soviet Union because it inoculated its practitioners against the more harmful and authoritarian ideology of Stalin-worship. Christian influence has been similarly helpful for the underground opposition to the PRC. Kurdistani Christians and underground Christian sects are very helpful in the opposition against the comparatively barbaric religion of Islam.

Religions are helpful when they replace a more authoritarian ideology with a less authoritarian ideology. Religious conversion provides a means for cultures to progress from complete barbarity to liberty and secular humanism. State-opposed religions tend to insulate their followers against government propaganda in brutal authoritarian regimes, though sometimes brutal authoritarian secular regimes are necessary to oppress more brutal theocratic religions as is the case in much of the Islamic Middle East. This is another case of a problematic but less authoritarian ideology replacing a more authoritarian ideology, except that the secular, say, Hussein-worship or Gaddafi-worship ideology is the better one in this case. Generally, we should try to help different cultures to modernize themselves. For particularly backwards areas, it is impossible to do this via instant mass conversion to atheism or agnosticism. So, for now, some religions appear to be necessary and helpful, and therefore, good.
>>
You fell for the globalost lies. I have taken the Alex Jones pill I am going balls deep into this fellas.
>>
The man is admitting to signing execute orders that he hasn't read and doesn't understand. He is insinuating there terrorist attacks are taking place and being covered up by some kind of conspiracy.

Is there anyone left that still hasn't realized that this guy's an incompetent clown?
>>
>>34686102
Meanwhile, refugees are raping Swedes like there's no tomorrow and all the great "socialist powerhouses" are taking a hard right, afraid that Trump won't protect them from Russia anymore
>>
>>34692628
What diseases lmao

Open boarders with Ellis Island didn't hurt anyone
>>
>>34686315
1. Republicans have ideas to replace it, if you spend a little time looking, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul, etc have put out health care bills and propositions, so yes I am happy that the overpriced, unconstitutional "you can keep your doctor" debacle is over

2. The climate is changing, sure. How much is due to human activity, up for debate. Whether it's feasible to do anything about it or not? Probably not, unless China and India stop shitting up the atmosphere.
>>
>>34696179

Ellis Island didn't hurt anyone because it was all white European immigrants going through there, not hoards of beaners and Somalians and Muslims.
>>
>>34695807
Trump is also a good way to have a progressive backlash like we had in order to get FDR. No more neolib bullshit
>>
>>34696221
wew so all this sanitation shit about diseases is just a guise for perceived dirtiness of other races

so you're just a dumb racist, got it
>>
>>34696217

it's not up for debate, there's consensus among the scientific community. it is feasible to do something about it because using alternative energy sources is feasible and it does something about kt
>>
>>34696217
Tell us more about those plans to replace it. Show me the draft bill. Let me see for myself what they plan to do.

China and India are both demonstrating that they are pretty committed to reducing their pollution emission. The United States is the second greatest producer of carbon. It's us who's commitment is now in doubt.
>>
>>34696263

Libfags don't want to live around dirty coloreds either, there's a reason they all joked about moving to Canada instead of Mexico when Trump won.
>>
>>34685333
nice trimps
>>
>>34691000
kek blessed trimps have speaked
>>
>>34696311

nice dumbs
>>
>>34696179
>The world is the same today as it was in the 1800s
kill urself
>>
>>34694608
Actually, the email server broke the espionage act and the federal records act regardless of its security or lack thereof. These laws are there to prevent the risk itself of insecure storage of confidential records. This risk would have been present, from the government's perspective, whether or not Clinton had managed her server properly. The law in this matter does not say "handle government records in this specific way *unless you know what you're doing*."

Procedures and the following thereof are the only way for the government to maintain accurate and secure records on an ongoing basis. Failing to make an example of Clinton will make it less likely that government employees will follow laws and procedures in the future, so her actions have caused real harm even if they did not result in a loss of records or enemy interception of records, which they did. This justifies enforcing such laws consistently even if no directly identifiable harm resulted from a particular illegal act.

7 is quite relevant. If you can't even stand up and make a speech in the rain for more than 10 minutes, you have no business holding a critical government position. Clinton can open the mail. Oh wait, she routinely breaks various federal records laws. Clinton doesn't get to open the mail. She can sit silent and motionless, with careful supervision in case she sneaks a flask of liquor in on the job, as an extra in the background of government training videos. People instinctively hate her when she talks or expresses emotion, so she doesn't get to have any lines or make any sounds or facial expressions. Maybe she can be permitted to nod if she is provided with directions on when to do so in the script. Her memory is terrible, so this will require a teleprompter. And she doesn't get to stand because she'll fall over after one and a half takes.
>>
>>34696293
yeah the only difference between mexico and canada is that mexico is full of mexicans
>>
>>34696501

I don't have anything relevant to the conversation to say, but I want to comment that this is a funny post
>>
>>34694906
Trump needs "goblin guides," as Alex Jones puts it, in his staff who have detailed insider knowledge about the globalists' operations. The swamp is treacherous and unforgiving of mistakes, and the globalist goblins know the swamp best. Turning enemy officers and using their knowledge against the enemy is a standard tactic. There are good people in every corrupt organization that attempt to fight or change it from the inside. Even many corrupt people have no particular loyalty to their old masters and will gladly betray them for money. So, Trump has to hire at least some globalist lackeys, and the presence of said lackeys does not necessarily prove the existence of a secret globalist agenda.

For that matter, the lack of globalist lackeys does not necessarily prove the absence of a secret globalist agenda, so your loyalty test doesn't work one way or the other.
>>
>>34696580

is this the real opinion of a real person capable of rational thought?
>>
>>34696580
>>"Goblin guides" as Alex Jones puts it.

I'm starting feel sorry for anyone legitimate fans of this guy. A joke becomes uncomfortable when it gets totally absurd and yet some people still take it seriously and don't realize that they're being laughed at.
>>
no. you're a massive faggot, no wonder you're stuck here whining. or you're a shill, so you're even more of a fag
>>
>>34696664

no you're a faggot. it's no wonder you're still posting here
>>
Wew now the Crew is shilling on /r9k/
>>
The second thing we call you to, is to stop your oppression, lies, immorality and debauchery that has spread among you.

(a) We call you to be a people of manners, principles, honour, and purity; to reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality, intoxicants, gambling's, and trading with interest.

We call you to all of this that you may be freed from that which you have become caught up in; that you may be freed from the deceptive lies that you are a great nation, that your leaders spread amongst you to conceal from you the despicable state to which you have reached.

(b) It is saddening to tell you that you are the worst civilization witnessed by the history of mankind:

(i) You are the nation who, rather than ruling by the Shariah of Allah in its Constitution and Laws, choose to invent your own laws as you will and desire. You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for Allah the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?

(ii) You are the nation that permits Usury, which has been forbidden by all the religions. Yet you build your economy and investments on Usury. As a result of this, in all its different forms and guises, the Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants and achieving their aims at your expense; precisely what Benjamin Franklin warned you against.

(iii) You are a nation that permits the production, trading and usage of intoxicants. You also permit drugs, and only forbid the trade of them, even though your nation is the largest consumer of them.
>>
>wanted Fiorina or Kasich
>got handed a choice between Hairy Clitoris and Drumpf
At least Trump is just retarded, Hillary is legitimately evil
>>
>>34685313

>china
>clean energy

AHAHAHHSAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH
>>
File: 113634012-AB.jpg (67KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
113634012-AB.jpg
67KB, 334x250px
>>34696809
You are a nation that permits acts of immorality, and you consider them to be pillars of personal freedom. You have continued to sink down this abyss from level to level until incest has spread amongst you, in the face of which neither your sense of honour nor your laws object.

Who can forget your President Clinton's immoral acts committed in the official Oval office? After that you did not even bring him to account, other than that he 'made a mistake', after which everything passed with no punishment. Is there a worse kind of event for which your name will go down in history and remembered by nations?

(v) You are a nation that permits gambling in its all forms. The companies practice this as well, resulting in the investments becoming active and the criminals becoming rich.

(vi) You are a nation that exploits women like consumer products or advertising tools calling upon customers to purchase them. You use women to serve passengers, visitors, and strangers to increase your profit margins. You then rant that you support the liberation of women.

(vii) You are a nation that practices the trade of sex in all its forms, directly and indirectly. Giant corporations and establishments are established on this, under the name of art, entertainment, tourism and freedom, and other deceptive names you attribute to it.

(viii) And because of all this, you have been described in history as a nation that spreads diseases that were unknown to man in the past. Go ahead and boast to the nations of man, that you brought them AIDS as a Satanic American Invention.

You have destroyed nature with your industrial waste and gases more than any other nation in history. Despite this, you refuse to sign the Kyoto agreement so that you can secure the profit of your greedy companies and*industries.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 174x180px)
download.jpg
6KB, 174x180px
>>34696835
Your law is the law of the rich and wealthy people, who hold sway in their political parties, and fund their election campaigns with their gifts. Behind them stand the Jews, who control your policies, media and economy.

(xi) That which you are singled out for in the history of mankind, is that you have used your force to destroy mankind more than any other nation in history; not to defend principles and values, but to hasten to secure your interests and profits. You who dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan, even though Japan was ready to negotiate an end to the war. How many acts of oppression, tyranny and injustice have you carried out, O callers to freedom?

(xii) Let us not forget one of your major characteristics: your duality in both manners and values; your hypocrisy in manners and principles. All*manners, principles and values have two scales: one for you and one for the others.

(a)The freedom and democracy that you call to is for yourselves and for white race only; as for the rest of the world, you impose upon them your monstrous, destructive policies and Governments, which you call the 'American friends'. Yet you prevent them from establishing democracies. When the Islamic party in Algeria wanted to practice democracy and they won the election, you unleashed your agents in the Algerian army onto them, and to attack them with tanks and guns, to imprison them and torture them - a new lesson from the 'American book of democracy'!!!

(b)Your policy on prohibiting and forcibly removing weapons of mass destruction to ensure world peace: it only applies to those countries which you do not permit to possess such weapons. As for the countries you consent to, such as Israel, then they are allowed to keep and use such weapons to defend their security. Anyone else who you suspect might be manufacturing or keeping these kinds of weapons, you call them criminals and you take military action against them.
>>
File: 1468284983396.jpg (34KB, 452x342px) Image search: [Google]
1468284983396.jpg
34KB, 452x342px
>>34686315

>20 million who wont have insurance

>implying medicaid doesn't exist
>>
>>34696821

define evil you dumb faggot
>>
File: 8l31ywhuqmhx.jpg (21KB, 369x363px) Image search: [Google]
8l31ywhuqmhx.jpg
21KB, 369x363px
>>34696853
You are the last ones to respect the resolutions and policies of International Law, yet you claim to want to selectively punish anyone else who does the same. Israel has for more than 50 years been pushing UN resolutions and rules against the wall with the full support of America.

(d)As for the war criminals which you censure and form criminal courts for - you shamelessly ask that your own are granted immunity!! However, history will not forget the war crimes that you committed against the Muslims and the rest of the world; those you have killed in Japan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Lebanon and Iraq will remain a shame that you will never be able to escape. It will suffice to remind you of your latest war crimes in Afghanistan, in which densely populated innocent civilian villages were destroyed, bombs were dropped on mosques causing the roof of the mosque to come crashing down on the heads of the Muslims praying inside. You are the ones who broke the agreement with the Mujahideen when they left Qunduz, bombing them in Jangi fort, and killing more than 1,000 of your prisoners through suffocation and thirst. Allah alone knows how many people have died by torture at the hands of you and your agents. Your planes remain in the Afghan skies, looking for anyone remotely suspicious.

(e)You have claimed to be the vanguards of Human Rights, and your Ministry of Foreign affairs issues annual reports containing statistics of those countries that violate any Human Rights. However, all these things vanished when the Mujahideen hit you, and you then implemented the methods of the same documented governments that you used to curse. In America, you captured thousands the Muslims and Arabs, took them into custody with neither reason, court trial, nor even disclosing their names. You issued newer, harsher laws.
>>
File: 1485490776020.jpg (53KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1485490776020.jpg
53KB, 500x415px
>>34696867
What happens in Guatanamo is a historical embarrassment to America and its values, and it screams into your faces - you hypocrites, "What is the value of your signature on any agreement or treaty?"

(3) What we call you to thirdly is to take an honest stance with yourselves - and I doubt you will do so - to discover that you are a nation without principles or manners, and that the values and principles to you are something which you merely demand from others, not that which you yourself must adhere to.

(4) We also advise you to stop supporting Israel, and to end your support of the Indians in Kashmir, the Russians against the Chechens and to also cease supporting the Manila Government against the Muslims in Southern Philippines.

(5) We also advise you to pack your luggage and get out of our lands. We desire for your goodness, guidance, and righteousness, so do not force us to send you back as cargo in coffins.

(6) Sixthly, we call upon you to end your support of the corrupt leaders in our countries. Do not interfere in our politics and method of education. Leave us alone, or else expect us in New York and Washington.
(7) We also call you to deal with us and interact with us on the basis of mutual interests and benefits, rather than the policies of sub dual, theft and occupation, and not to continue your policy of supporting the Jews because this will result in more disasters for you.
>>
File: dn2T9hF.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dn2T9hF.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>34696887
If you fail to respond to all these conditions, then prepare for fight with the Islamic Nation. The Nation of Monotheism, that puts complete trust on Allah and fears none other than Him. The Nation which is addressed by its Quran with the words: "Do you fear them? Allah has more right that you should fear Him if you are believers. Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of believing people. And remove the anger of their (believers') hearts. Allah accepts the repentance of whom He wills. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise." [Quran9:13-1]

The Nation of honour and respect:

"But honour, power and glory belong to Allah, and to His Messenger (Muhammad- peace be upon him) and to the believers." [Quran 63:8]

"So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be*superior ( in victory )if you are indeed (true) believers" [Quran 3:139]

The Nation of Martyrdom; the Nation that desires death more than you desire life:

"Think not of those who are killed in the way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive with their Lord, and they are being provided for. They rejoice in what Allah has bestowed upon them from His bounty and rejoice for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve. They rejoice in a grace and a bounty from Allah, and that Allah will not waste the reward of the believers." [Quran 3:169-171]

The Nation of victory and success that Allah has promised:

"It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad peace be upon him) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it victorious over all other religions even though the Polytheists hate it." [Quran 61:9]

"Allah has decreed that 'Verily it is I and My Messengers who shall be victorious.' Verily Allah is All-Powerful, All-Mighty." [Quran 58:21]
>>
>>34696749
/r9k/ is full of moochers, what did you expect?

>>34696821
Trump just has severe ADHD, but Steve Bannon is the guy behind him. In any case, they're both sociopaths.
>>
File: WlFg6Wd.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WlFg6Wd.png
62KB, 400x400px
>>34696899
The Islamic Nation that was able to dismiss and destroy the previous evil Empires like yourself; the Nation that rejects your attacks, wishes to remove your evils, and is prepared to fight you. You are well aware that the Islamic Nation, from the very core of its soul, despises your haughtiness and arrogance.

If the Americans refuse to listen to our advice and the goodness, guidance and righteousness that we call them to, then be aware that you will lose this Crusade Bush began, just like the other previous Crusades in which you were humiliated by the hands of the Mujahideen, fleeing to your home in great silence and disgrace. If the Americans do not respond, then their fate will be that of the Soviets who fled from Afghanistan to deal with their military defeat, political breakup, ideological downfall, and economic bankruptcy.

This is our message to the Americans, as an answer to theirs. Do they now know why we fight them and over which form of ignorance, by the permission of Allah, we shall be victorious?

Was he right guys?
>>
>>34695201
All previous administrations have had immigration and visa bans, against more countries than this particular set, and for longer. Nobody complained then. All countries, including ours, do this routinely. Banning particular countries is our sovereign right, not a crime against humanity. A wall is a reasonable and relatively cheap defense against the violent cartels. We are building it to defend against the common enemy of Mexico and the US, not to take an aggressive stance against our ally, Mexico.

Trump is reinstating Glass-Steagal and auditing the Fed. Trump is making environmental regulations simpler to reduce cost of compliance and to improve rates of compliance. Auditing costs money. We have to focus on hammering home the most important regulations and we need to avoid wasting money on irrelevant matters. Bureaucracy cannot fix everything; the regulatory agencies have to learn to prioritize.

We do not have military partnerships. We have one-sided arrangements where the United States military does everything and our allies provide token assistance. Japan can operate their own damned Okinawa base. Same goes for our bases in Europe. If an actual war happens against our major allies, they have a responsibility to at least handle the initial defense themselves while their allies send assistance. So we do not need to operate military bases all over the world ourselves in order to meet our mutual defense obligations.

States can handle public education themselves, and did exactly that for many years. Adding a layer of bureaucracy above them did not provide any significant benefit over the previous system. Vouchers are a perfectly reasonable idea that will provide parents with consumer choice. The resulting competition will will force failing schools to shape up or die, as is good and proper in a capitalist society. If parents in one state are threatened by substandard educational policy, then they can fix this problem themselves through civic activism.
>>
>>34695450
If you actually read the comment I am responding to here and also my response, you will note that the other person was arguing against Trump's criticism of the mainstream news media as being 1984-style "doublethink" propaganda. My response was to demonstrate that Trump's criticisms are valid by pointing out how ridiculous it is that the MSM ever treated Clinton as anything more positive than a complete fraud, a bloodthirsty warmonger, and a laughingstock. She was under not one, but two, criminal FBI investigations at the start of her campaign for Christ's sake. This is entirely unprecedented for any major democracy since the American Revolution! The fact that the MSM was fine with Clinton, who is barely a human being and then only in the most technical sense, and the fact that they demonized Trump and his supporters despite the fact that the famous orange-faced, somewhat unethical, and ruthless business mogul is a harmless kitten in comparison to Clinton, proves that they are a pack of fascist liars.

In short, my criticism of Clinton here is not a knee-jerk reaction, but the very core of any serious argument in these times to demonstrate the absurd level of deception and bias in the MSM.
>>
>>34695489
Absurdly verbose anon here again. Same here. I preferred Sanders. Clinton is Hitler, but less compassionate and more mentally unstable. She has also been complicit in more deaths from war and famine than Hitler to date. She absolutely had to lose no matter what.
>>
>>34696133
Terrorist attacks are taking place, mostly in Europe. Those attacks are being covered up by a massive conspiracy. Sweden is the rape capital of the world. There are many areas in Germany where the law dare not tread and where Sharia law is enforced by armed gangs. The Islamofascists sell drugs and people, and set up areas of autonomous rule by force. They are much like the Mexican cartels in this respect. We have seen a modern and peaceful people brought low by drug cartels in this manner. The same thing is happening to Europe. The Mexican press covers up the cartel activities, too.

A wolf is eating the townsfolk. So we are crying wolf. That is what we are supposed to do according to the moral of the children's story.
>>
>>34685234
I didn't vote, but I do regret spending as much time thinking about the elections as I did. In the end, Bernie probably shoulda won and Hillary should have been executed but oh well. Hopefully he'll rise in 4 years.
>>
>>34696139
They should be asking Russia to protect them from their EU masters and their mandatory Islamofascist rapefugee drug cartel invaders.
>>
>>34696179
The same diseases that Ellis Island protected us from. People still get polio, leprosy, and bubonic plague in the third world. Many of these diseases are developing tolerance to antibacterial drugs. All nations have to have strong customs enforcement so that these diseases do not spread back to where they have already been eradicated. Malaria is not a problem in Florida, for example, but we can make it a problem if we want to at any time. Then Disney World would have to be relocated. And that would be terrible. We can't end all infectious disease everywhere, but most countries can be spared most infectious diseases if we all quit fucking up basic quarantine procedures.
>>
>>34696237
The possibility of progressive backlash later is a big part of why he attracted so many pissed-off Sanders voters. Clinton's career must die for her sins, and we'll live until we get around to replacing Trump later. So don't knock the backlash too much. Trump would not have won without the Sandersites.
>>
File: 1453928516241.jpg (469KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1453928516241.jpg
469KB, 1600x1067px
China is the future. America is the past.
>>
>>34696263
So you disagree with the WHO's assessments of the current rates of disease transmission in the various countries then? Okay. The WHO must be a big conspiracy who pretends to fight to prevent global pandemics as a means of racist propaganda to further the cause of the Aryan master race. Good to know.

Here I thought that we needed to send food and medical aid, which is a tiny portion of the federal budget, to famine-stricken countries to alleviate death and suffering. I'm so glad that there is no disease, no famine, and no war. It's all just Aryan propaganda to sully the reputations of those filthy, disgusting brown and black people. Now we Trumpites can implement fully isolationist policies and deny all aid to everyone else in the world with a clean conscience, safe in the knowledge that we are making a powerful statement against racism by doing so.
>>
>>34696601
Yep. Sure is. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>34685234
Cmon man this is the worst type of bait.
Can you your dumb pol shit on the specified board?
Ive seen this thread more than thrice now you sperg.
>>
>>34685313
>leading in clean energy
This made me laugh
>>
>>34685313
>>34685483
>>34686312
Shoo shoo, shills, SHOO!
>>
>>34697551
You sound like a faggot to be honest with you senpai
>>
>>34685234
No, it's still funny.

It's even funnier now that "people" are rioting.
>>
>>34696628
I agree. The MSM and the Clintonian liberals are a complete joke. The fact that people continue to believe in and parrot this joke sincerely is totally absurd. It is funny as hell to watch libtards twist logic to defend the wealthy and corrupt retards that betrayed our cause, though. The libtards don't realize that us actual liberals, the many Sandersites who love Alex Jones and are furious with the Establishment for turning the Nordic model into a scam and a joke, are laughing at them.

Then we feel sad, because we are mostly in complete agreement with your principles otherwise. This is most uncomfortable. You should feel sorry for us. We fight for your cause, for our cause, against the Establishment Democrats who betrayed us. We fight alongside the Trumpites, people who disagree with our politics, but who want, just like we do, to restore democracy and the rule of law. We all want a fair chance to make our case to the public, and we want the same for our opponents. This is the cause that has united us.

The Democrats said they would promote environmentalism and peace, but they gave us fracking, Saudi blood oil, and endless war instead. As long as the Democrat party exists, liberalism will never even have a chance. The Republicans, for all their faults, will give us that much. And we fight for you, for our friends, while you point at us and laugh. This hurts a lot more than you realize.
>>
>>34689759
I haven't killed myself.
Trump has given me a reason to have hope again.
Year after year we get candidates that the party elites want but the people are upset with promising change but never delivering on it.
Trump represents the people, not the power.
>>
>>34697600
Gosh, if I were a homophobe like the MSM stereotype of us claims, I might have been offended. Thank you for the compliment. I am honored to receive the titles of faggot and senpai, just like our based faggot senpai Milo Yiannopolous.
>>
God fucking damnit it took a long time to respond to all of you fuckers. I enjoyed reading your comments. Except for you nation of Islam faggots or whatever, who can jolly well fuck off. The prophet of Satan, Mohammed, was a child rapist and a slave trafficker, no better than a pig or a dog. Pigs and dogs are at least useful to us, unlike Mohammed. Mohammed gets raped in the ass by 72 elderly male whores in the depths of Hell for his crimes.
>>
>>34685234
I voted for trump expecting a moderate liberal that was better than hillary.

And instead I got ron paul with a strong stance on immigration

He's everything I wanted so far.
>>
File: big e face.jpg (47KB, 643x723px) Image search: [Google]
big e face.jpg
47KB, 643x723px
>tfw black
>tfw wish I became president instead so that I could invade Shitcago and Detroit without everyone freaking out that I'm being "hitler" since i'm black and can't be a hitler
>I wouldn't even deport illegals, I'd just have them all rounded up and executed, maybe keep some of the pretty illegal girls as sex slaves for fellow Robots and NEETs
>Put mines all over the mexico-US border instead of a mere wall
>would go ahead and ban all the kikes from owning absolutely anything
>literally ban islam under a technicality that it's a political death cult, not a religion
>make it legal to euthanize black whores since they can't be trusted to just have a fucking single nigger which is already one nigger too much
>still don't get called hitler since I'm black
>have George Soros personally executed by me on live TV to make an example of the globalists
>After I'm done cleaning up the US's mess, I'll go ahead and invade Western Europe with the help of Putin and kill any of the "refugees" residing in the countries
>none of the cucked euros can literally complain since i'm a black guy, and they get off of being manhandled by non-whites anyway
>go on /pol/ and see them tripping out over a black guy saving western civilization

I'd seriously go full Duterte if I became president. I wish we got that with Trump, but I can also understand why he hasn't done full measures yet. Then again, we're not even 1 year into his presidency yet, so we'll so what he really has in store for us.
>>
Trump is going to meme the USA to new heights.

Robots will join private security forces and have good careers.

Clintons will commit cyanide suicide.

Libtards will commit suicide enmasse and join the violent antifa movement, burying what little dignity the left has left (ha ha), thus painting bluecucks as extremists.
>>
>>34685234
Nope. Supported Trump for lulz and chaos.

Couldn't be more satisfied.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-02-07T08_32_46Z.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-02-07T08_32_46Z.png
2MB, 1600x900px
We blew tf out a roastie and taught her her place.
Worth it.
>>
>>34697939
>go on /pol/ and see them tripping out over a black guy saving western civilization
That's really what it's about, isn't it? Lmao dumb uncle tom nigger.
>>
>>34697939
I am /pol/ and I approve of this message.
>>
>>34691232
Lol @ your sister believing I was only 18

I was 52 at the time

She was great
>>
>>34696835

And there's not a god damn thing you can do about it, bitch

Not a god damn thing

Allah smokes niggerdick behind an abandoned Jewish deli
>>
>>34685234
dude your memes are stale
you will never be good enough to do what you want to do here
you have no meme magic
>>
>>34686490
>Autism smocks

How adorable.
>>
>>34685234
I only liked Trump for the amount of memes that he generated and seeing him pissing off peoples.

Usually I do not have any political stance so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>34685234
>regretting Trump
Name one terrible thing he's done.
>>
>>346852
You are the retard who ruined democracy. Thanks man
>>
>>34686315
>How do you feel about the 20 million americans that no longer have insurance due to the ACA getting fucked?
Except the fact that this hasnt happened yet, you fucking mong.
The vote that CONGRESS took on the issue just expedited the process so that when they're ready, they can repeal the ACA and replace it with their plan on the same day. Stupid fuck.

And yes, I absolutely believe in global warming. I also believe that China is the main cause of pollution and carbon emissions (along with Brazil, Russia, Pakistan, India, etc.) and us signing worthless, nonbinding agreements with North American and European countries does nothing except cripple our manufacturing against countries who dont care about environmental consequences.

When China gets on board with a binding agreement on reducing carbon emissions, an agreement that has actual repercussions, then we can start talking about the US's role in reducing global warming.
>>
File: IMG_0895.png (6KB, 244x206px)
IMG_0895.png
6KB, 244x206px
>>34699816
http://www.publicfinanceinternational.org/news/2016/03/china-worlds-largest-investor-renewable-energy
>>
>>34685234
I didn't vote for trump because i was too lazy and frankly didn't give a shit to get my id but im glad hes prez because of all the butthurt and strife he brings to you normalshits.
>>
>>34699542
His attempts to cripple the national parks and open them up for drilling is enough.
These national parks are fundamental rights which have been promised not just to us, but to our children and grandchildren. I know most of you hermit losers don't appreciate that, but the peace and serenity of those lands, those open undisurbed spaces, are some of the best most soul healing things about America. They're sacred. They're our semi secular society's version of sacred ground.
And the current administrations attitude towards them, and renewable energy, and clean water, and clean air, all of which are REQUIRED TO BE ALIVE cannot be brushed off. What good are a few thousand jobs in coal, when we can't breathe the air or drink the water.
There are placed RIGHT NOW in this country where people who own homes they cannot sell have to drive out of whir way and pay for water to bathe in and cook with and drink, because what comes out of their faucets is poison.

Does Trump give half a shit about that? It's blatantly obvious that this fate awakes more Americans due to the actions of him and his administration.

So fuck yourself.
>>
>>34699830
What's your point? Just because they're investing in clean energy doesn't mean they aren't still the largest polluter and emitter of carbon.

It's a good step, but it doesnt say anything about reducing pollution or carbon emissions.

Do you unironically believe that the Chinese care about climate change?
>>
>>34685234
The Democrats want to and already have created a society that punishes achievement. Because of this, people find it hard to be motivated. Motivation is most important thing I need. At first I was just against Clinton, but after seeing what Trump has done, I'm glad with my choice, and I'm a Muslim!
>>
In a similar boat. I didn't vote for Trump or Hilary come election day. But I feel that Hilary was a step in the wrong direction for the left. She meant that they were going to abandon real issues more and focus even more on stupid race/gender bullshit.

I think Trump is going to be pretty unpopular, so I think the democrats will win and I suspect the candidate that runs will be more like Bernie and less like Shillary.
>>
>>34693089

They think when someone doesn't has the same opinion as them they must be shills or areyoukiddingme.jpg. Pathetic, this is the level of discussion we have on the Internet now?
>>
>>34685234
>wanting nordic style government in a country with hundreds of millions of non-whites and a huge welfare state
Wew
>>
File: 1482598565279.png (64KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1482598565279.png
64KB, 395x401px
>>34685234
>the liberal assmad in ITT
>unironically comparing the US to nordic countries
>>
>>34688414
Yes, it would be more fair for the larger population to have a larger say.

Is this even something you can argue?
>>
>there are people itt who this this isn't shit post copy pasta
sad
>>
>>34685492
This. I thought it was fucking hilarious that people wanted either Trump or Hillary. Like, lmao, we're so fucked because American citizens can't see through the political shit that is our government.
>>
>>34701554
>who this this isn't shit post copy pasta
what did she mean by this
>>
>>34685234
>not supporting Trump
want to know how I know you're a beta nigger faggot cuck?
>>
i mean as long as you're a white cis male of middle class you literally have nothing to complain about trump

basically all of 4chan has no reason to complain
>>
I am originally surprised this thread is still alive.
>>
>oh no Trump is doing all of the things he said he would
>boy I sure regret voting for him now

at least try to be more clever about it
>>
>>34703563
He's falling short on accomplishing them. He thought being president means he can be a dictator, and now he's getting btfo by courts.
>>
>>34703659
The one court you mean.
The one court that also got over ruled and fined for an unconstitutional veto of the travel ban?
It happenes recently too man cmon.
Dont pretend like we dont know
>>
>>34703754
Every president gets his executive orders challenged. Trump's have been struck far, far more than anyone else's. And it will continue, as Trump will try to play dictator and keep getting btfo.

Trump supporters are indeed completely disconnected from reality.
>>
>>34703563

People who voted for trump didn't take him literally.
People who took trump literally didn't vote for him.

Thats why he won. He was passed off as a joke right to the very end. Even his own voter base cucked themselves by saying "he doesn't REALLY mean those things."
>>
>>34703872
>People who voted for trump didn't take him literally.

wherearetheproofs.jpg
>>
File: 1486239967827.jpg (195KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486239967827.jpg
195KB, 719x960px
>>34700044

Yeah the US could never ever compare to the Nordic countries.

>+95% white
>Affordable healthcare and education
>Lowest crime rates in the democratic world.
>Most educated populace.
>Highest personal expendable income.

But Fox and /pol/ told you that there may have been some brown people there recently so probably safer to stay in the "white" utopia of Chicago where only 299 people were shot in January. Only 59 died too!

You're a fucking republican cuck tool.
>>
>>34703481
>boo hoo muh privilege

shut up cunt
>>
>>34703861
Can you please tell me how Trump is getting btfo rather than drooling on your keyboard.
>>
>>34704006
Wait a sec im confused
>+95% white
>Affordable healthcare and education
>Lowest crime rates in the democratic world.
>Most educated populace.
>Highest personal expendable income.

Are talking about America?
Seriously?
>>
Obviously none of you fucking 17 year old "NEETs" who live in your mothers basement care about job creation and the middle-class but that's actually what the whole Trump train was about.
The globalist media conglomerate tried to turn it into, Trumps RACIST! People who vote for him are RACIST! ITS NAZI GERMANY ALL OVER AGAIN AHH!
Wanting to put your own country first is not such a maddening idea. It's in the best interest of the people to be self sufficient. I saw some anon whining about burning bridges with China and Mexico and shit, but guess who was benefitting from those trade deals? Them. and the globalist corporations, not the American people AT ALL. Sure it may cut into the corporate profit, but America on it's own will prosper with less foreign interferance, be that trade agreements or flooding the country with low-skill labour that just drains money out of tax-payers and increasing the deficit via social services.
Stop being naive, the US can't "save the world" and it'll destroy itself in the process of trying to. Better of just trying to keep strong by itself even though it seems 'mean'. All you protestors are really just fighting for the interest of big business and don't even know it.
>>
>>34704199
I'm a 23 year old actual NEET and supported Trump.
I'm not some retard who thinks socialism will do anyone any good.
>>
>>34685234

Paid shill. Never fall for it.
>>
>>34685234
I've wanted to ask /pol/ how many supported Trump just because of the memes and got swept up in it like you did, but I doubt I would get an honest answer.
>>
>>34704492
I csnt answer for all of us but i believe majority of pol did it for his policies.
The memes were a nice benefit that wejt along with trumps personality and smugness.
>>
>>34685234
go to reddit right now and see plebs actually believing this shit lol.
>>
>>34704492
I unironically supported Obama/Clinton until the first Republican debate. I was just anti-PC at that point.
>>
>>34704199

He claims to be pro American but his wall and endorsement of terrorism will not only bankrupt us but build enmity of other nations as well. The only good thing he's doing so far is the tarrif and forcing Ford to move back, the rest of his policies are dogshit.
>>
>>34685234

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vP6ojHmFdY

You're welcome
>>
>>34694450
>can't even win a war with chinks living in huts
>can't even win a war with sandnegros in desert tents

Maybe theyre capable of holding off an invasion, but they can't stop the Chinese economy with their military and they are in so much debt to them. The moment China decides they want the US economy to crash they'll stop buying bonds and it'll all come tumbling down
>>
>>34705183

>sandnegros

Nigger faggot detected

Don't be a pussy and say nigger you cock gobbling shit
>>
>>34690067

>made up

Check The Economist you illiterate cumdumpster
>>
>>34699925
Ending our decades of supporting terrorism via purchasing Islamofascist blood oil is far more important than maintaining the sacred purity of our national parks. I'm sure that all of the tens of thousands of literal rape victims of the migrants in Sweden rest easy knowing that their sacrifice has prevented the metaphorical rape of America's pristine wildlands. We must protect our sacred utopia at all costs, even if it means death and destruction for the rest of the world.

Thank God that we can enjoy pristine air and water in America. The rest of the world can do all of our dirty manufacturing for us and suffer all of the pollution. Only Americans need environmental protections and workers' rights. The poor, starving black and brown people in the developing world can work for two dollars per week while breathing soot and drinking toxic sludge for the sake of our deer and trees. Never using protectionist tariffs to retain jobs in America will ensure that Americans enjoy cheap products, and that businesses can poison and enslave the developing world with impunity.

Believe it or not, relaxing regulatory environments here in the 'States is not greedy. The "America first" doctrine is about enlightened self-interest and fair and honest dealing with our international friends. The status quo is to praise ourselves with hypocritical virtue-signalling while we make the developing world suffer, and while the 0.1% keep all of the profits. At least American businesses try to minimize harm. Businesses in the developing world don't even pretend to care about their communities or the environment. By relaxing regulations, we take profits away from unethical, soot-spewing slave sweatshops and have the same work done by comparatively ethical and environmentally friendly, though flawed, American businesses. This perfectionist utopian garbage is causing hundreds of millions of black and brown people to suffer needlessly, and we need to stop it.
>>
File: 1407302188320.png (90KB, 442x481px) Image search: [Google]
1407302188320.png
90KB, 442x481px
>Someone makes a good point against Trump
>WOW WHY ARE YOU SUCK A NIGGER DOG FUCKING KEK?????
Every single time.
>>
>>34700002
The Democrat party will die, and good riddance to them. But Sanders or, better, Gabbard, might win on the Green Party ticket when the Greens take over the role of liberal major party in 2019 or so.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (7KB, 274x184px)
download (17).jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>34704492

Ask them in 4 years. You'll get much more accurate answers when all his policies turn out to be shit.
>>
>>34685234
>because the "memes" told me so

The memes guided you down the proper path even though they were both shit.

We're going to fall at trumps hand but not as quick if it were in Hillary hand. Its neither candidates fault. Its always the people. It always has been the people and it always will be.

A system that requires a collective effort is doomed to fail if you throw it at a creature that still looks to others of its kind to understand itself.
>>
it was hilarious watching trump-tards reject criticism in the build up to the elections the only way an american can
no sympathy for you, famalam
>>
>>34703481
The gubmint has yet to send me any of my white privilege checks. Where am I supposed to cash in my skin? At the moment, I'm a dirt-poor working-class stiff, albeit one whose parents worked damned hard for many years to save up money so that I could go to college. My life is shit, and it's my fault, but thank God I'm not black. That would be terrible.

How dare my white parents work hard to provide for their children. They should have achieved nothing and housed our family in a 50 year old single-wide shanty on cinder blocks next to the industrial district. They should have impoverished themselves to atone for the crimes our distant ancestors apparently did to the natives and the blacks despite the fact that they were in Germany and Ireland at the time and didn't immigrate here until the Industrial Revolution.
>>
>>34685234
This is how Trump years will go
>2017
War with Iran new war in drugs creationism back in schos
>2018
Trump supporters lose internet access because ISPs charge them shitloads. Wall project abandoned
>2019
Trump supporters forget about campaign promises entirely. Obama are survives in some form.
>2020
ISIS realizes Trump is good for them. Attacks US in order to rally support for him. He gets reelected but the recession he causes makes everyone cut ties with him. 4Chan pretended never licked his ass to save face
>>
File: sadface.png (82KB, 185x200px) Image search: [Google]
sadface.png
82KB, 185x200px
It sickens me how many normies there are on this board.
>>
>>34705911
>mu h working class white pride

This is why I study hard. I want to automate the jobs all the working class types are able to do so they can finally admit they're no more useful than pavement apes.

T. West coast liberal
>>
>>34705848

You are mentally unwell.
>>
>>34705956
It's just /pol/.
>>
>>34685234
You are literally retarded. Please don't have kids we don't need this shit gene pool going any further.

Also this is why there should be a IQ requirement to vote.
>>
>>34700002
Elizabeth Warren in 2020.
>>
>>34703754
What fine for an unconstitutional veto?
>>
File: 061.jpg (75KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
061.jpg
75KB, 349x642px
>>34705923
This sadly looks like the most realistic scenario.

I can fucking see /pol/ a year from now. Cowardly cunts.

>"Goys you weren't meant to take the memes seriously kek."
>"WELL- I was always anti-trump."

Like worms retracting.
>>
>>34703659
His immigration pause was btfo'd by one federal circuit court, in Seattle, based on fraudulent legal reasoning. The decision amounts to "that's unreasonable, so I won't allow it" (I'm not even exaggerating), which is not a legal argument at all. This will end his career. There is no legal requirement for the president's actions to be reasonable, only that they must be lawful. Judges rule on lawfulness; the electorate rules on reasonability through their votes. The legal case for immigration bans is rock solid and crystal clear: the president has complete authority under the law to ban literally any foreigner, up to and including deporting all non-citizens in the US and barring all foreign travel into the US, at any time, without exception. All other countries are the same way. Look up the law yourself.

The ethical basis for this right is that a plague such as smallpox might produce an apocalyptic scenario where we have to shut and wall the borders against all comers, or this might be done as a precaution without specific reason in wartime. These countries have declared war on us, as much as a country without a functional government can do so, and they do not have reliable identification papers. So it is entirely reasonable for us to tell everyone from these countries to GTFO. We do not have an obligation to risk the entry of any terrorists hidden among the much more numerous, I'm sure, legitimate travelers from these terror-ridden countries.

No foreigner can demand entry into the United States; that right only belongs to our citizens. It is the same for literally every other country on Earth.
>>
>>34685313
MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN
America not China. If we want to become more independent we have a lot of economic catching up to do. That's why we have to tap into our energy reserves now, otherwise we for sure be fucked economically. Fixing the economy does not mean printing more money. That's delaying the inevitable collapse. Trump is trying to get us back on the right track and that means softening the impact of years of bad economic practices. Digging a deeper hole is not the answer.
Also fuck off to /pol/
>>
Why did Sargon endorse him? Why is he still defending him? Seriously what does he gain from Trump being president? In fact why did most anti-SJWs back him? It's made me rethink the entire politically incorrectness movement.
>>
>>34691380
holy shit, sweden is pathetic
>>
>>34706188
And the law is also crystal clear that discrimination based on country of origin in the immigration system is forbidden. There is also no clear and present danger from any of the seven banned countries that a terrorist attack is imminent. Just because Trump says they're a threat doesn't make them a threat, he needs proof.
>>
>>34703861
You do realize that the President of the United States has vast authority, right? That is why we spend two years and billions of dollars every four years as a society on the selection process. It is not a ceremonial position. He does, in fact, get to play dictator for most practical purposes. Within the limits of the law and within his chain of command, President Trump dictates, and it is done.

Trump may not be a literal dictator, but he has more power and influence despite his legal boundaries than any tin-pot totalitarian dictator in China or anywhere else in the developing world. We have elected him to be nothing less than the most powerful person on Earth, bar none, and he is wielding his power forcefully and effectively according to his mandate.

Trump does not "play" dictator. Trump gets to "play" President of the United States of America, Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces, Leader of the Free World, and Most Important Man in All of Civilization. Dictators tremble in fear of his awesome might. The electorate has spoken, the majority have found the old Establishment lacking, and no longer, law permitting, will the American people or their fearless leader be cowed by the decadent, pedophile elites. Democracy and the rule of law shall be restored, and any who stand in our way will be utterly defeated.
>>
>>34704006
This is why he is sending federal law enforcement into Chicago to start cleaning up the crime. Much of the crime is caused by the Mexican cartels, who will be deported then blocked from re-entry by a literal wall thousands of miles long.
>>
>>34704189
No, anon is talking about the Nordic countries. Norway and Iceland retain their place on the top of the human development index, and rightfully so. Sweden, Denmark, and Finland foolishly chose to join the EU, and so they are joining the rest of the European cucks in their race to the bottom. Well, the Islamofascist rapefugees are racing to their bottoms, anyway.
>>
>>34706274
they want the /pol/ audience
>>
>>34706491
You sound like a cuck. Trump lost by 3 million votes, he won because of a rigged system set up by slavers.
>>
>>34704999
The wall is relatively cheap as far as major government projects go. This is America. If we can afford to maintain ten carrier battle groups, we can maintain a border wall. We'll spend a hundred billion dollars or so once to save a hundred billion dollars on migrant aid and losses from cartel gang violence annually. We're not building some extravagant work of gilded masonry. It will likely be the usual method of reinforced packed earth with textured concrete panel facing. These structures are literally dirt cheap, absurdly resistant to damage from artillery fire like all earthworks, and aesthetically pleasing.

We learned during the Civil War that earthworks make the best walls, not masonry. Now that we know how to use compressed alternating layers of dirt and fabric mesh, protected from the elements by thin reinforced concrete panels, we can make our earthen walls with slopes a few degrees less steep than vertical. So, unlike the our Civil War era glorified hills, modern earthworks protect against both artillery and foot traffic.
>>
>>34706593
Most of those votes came from California and New York, and this is exactly why the electoral college was set up. It's a system of checks and balances, some sort of compromise, just like the House and Senate.

The electoral college also demotivates supporters to show up to vote, because it's useless when your state is permanently blue (or red). This is why Trump actually wants to abolish it. There is good reason to believe that he would still have won without it. A different system would have meant a different ground game.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't see any problem with it if it was the other way around btw. Politics makes everyone a hypocrite.
>>
Remember to sage ShariaBlue threads.
>>
>>34706848
>This is why Trump actually wants to abolish it.
Will never happen. If anything the next step is voting for landowners only
>>
>>34706832
>The wall is relatively cheap

This. The wall would cost $15-20 billion. The US spends 32 billion on foreign aid each year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE
>>
>>34705966
I'm a computer programmer who wants to do exactly this. Businesses have a right to purchase automated systems if they want to. Why wouldn't they? Banks have ATM's. ATM's were controversial when they were introduced. But ATM's ended up improving life for everyone, and bank tellers are still around.

Everyone raises a big fuss about automation whenever some new innovation comes around. They complained about the steam engine, and the automobile, and the cotton gin, and the computer, and the gramophone, and so on and so forth. Some people lose jobs in the short term every time. The computer ended the profession of the computer, or a person who does arithmetic for a living, for example. Then life becomes more convenient for everyone and people figure out different jobs for themselves. Literally no technological advancement to date has made low-wage workers worse off in the long-term.

McDonald's employees don't like cashiering anyway. The economy will adjust, and people will somehow find productive things to do with their time like they always do.
>>
>>34685292
You're a retard who shouldn't be allowed to vote if all you base your vote off is memes.
>>
File: 1486156582813.png (17KB, 579x396px) Image search: [Google]
1486156582813.png
17KB, 579x396px
>>34706848

> Because California and New York aren't REALLY part of America.

They only constitute 14% of your population and over 1/5th of your GDP.
>>
>>34706108
Pocahontas is dead. Also, "Pocahontas" is dead. Advocate for Tulsi Gabbard; she is actually anti-war like a proper liberal and, unlike most politicians, she has a spine.
>>
>>34685313
>giving up "good guy" goodwill built up globally
yes goyim, Trump is so evil and combative, vote for the woman who wants to start a nuclear war with Russia instead
>>
>>34686477
>not wanting to kill off the weak and the ill
>>
File: hillary-clinton-21.jpg (67KB, 1100x833px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-21.jpg
67KB, 1100x833px
I voted Trump and are still proud of it too, wouldn't have it any other way.

However, some part of me absolutely loves Hillary Clinton. I'd love to just fuck her for hours on end, just the chance to embrace her body and motherly presence. I can't shake this feeling off even though she was corrupt to the core.

She makes me diamonds every time i see or hear her.
>>
>>34705743
>implying Trump supporters haven't heard every line a million times
Tell me about how he's a Russian puppet again
>>
File: pasted image 0.png (457KB, 988x590px) Image search: [Google]
pasted image 0.png
457KB, 988x590px
>>34707033
They are, but Trump won 9 more states than Obama in 2008. Also, I'm not American. I'm definitely not a fascist either.
>>
>>34706407

US Code Title 8 Section 1182 Paragraph (f), Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President:

"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline."

This is the paragraph cited by the executive order. Again, the law is crystal clear. The Seattle circuit court judge's ruling was fraudulent, and it will be overturned in the Supreme Court once we have a majority of law-abiding judges (as opposed to unelected all-powerful legislators for life) thanks to Gorsuch. That judge will never practice law again, though he wasn't really practicing law before, more practicing personal opinion in defiance of the law.

If a law is bad, don't blame the courts for enforcing it. It's the legislature's fault for writing bad laws. If you don't like this law, advocate for legislators who pledge to revise it. The president may ban any class of aliens for as long as he deems necessary, up to and including the class of all aliens, for a specific finite time limit that can be extended as much as necessary by further executive orders as needed.

Check and mate, buddy. You have no case. Read the whole section if you like:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
>>
>>34706848
Get an original thought and stop repeating talking points with your checks and balances bs. The electoral college is suppressing votes cast by citizens pure and simple. I do see a problem with it regardless of of who wins. He The reason why it hasn't been called out and abolished is because the winner has won the popular vote as well. Where is you evidence that Trump is trying to get rid of it? He won because of it and said how wonderful it was. Again post factual evidence, not beliefs, that he would have won without the electoral college when he lost the popular vote by 3 million.
>>
>>34706593
3 million non-citizen trespasser votes, thanks to the lack of voter ID laws, which all other countries have including Mexico, and the Democrat states' failure to remove the dead from voter rolls.
>>
>>34707356
Post evidence three million illegals voted or GTFO.
>>
>>34706983
Thank you for the correction. I am fine with 32 billion annually on foreign aid, personally. Or 0 dollars annually. Whatever. Neither the wall nor foreign aid will be a significant fraction of total federal expenditures regardless.
>>
Top fucking kek mate, complete opposite here

>german
>live in a city with lots of american families because there's a US army base nearby
>there's about 280,000 people living here, plus 10,000 americans
>there always was a friendly relationship between the two groups, friendship festivals, shared schools etc.
>actively support trump even though I'm german
>have a MAGA hat
>convert the family of an american friend I have
>Get access to the american district because I'm accompanied by friends family
>advertise for trump together

I must have spoken to at least 200-250 soldiers and visiting family members over the course of a few weeks. The soldiers loved Trump already but most civilians were undecided and I talked to lots of them, many of them were very surprised that I as a german was that involved in american politics and I'm certain that I changed the opinion of many people. It was right before the election too kek

My dad told me that there used to be a lot more than 10,000 americans here and back in the 90s they beat up drunk turks at the clubs every fucking weekend, must have been really cool to be around then.
>>
>>34707033
I am fine with us abolishing the electoral college in favor of a popular vote as long as we implement voter ID nationwide. Until we have voter ID everywhere, the system is too susceptible to voter fraud by illegal aliens in the big cities for a national popular vote on the president to be permitted.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (3KB, 121x160px)
images (5).jpg
3KB, 121x160px
>>34707285

Just had to put a picture there and clicked the first one with an american flag. Couldn't see what the text said.
>>
>>34707352
>stop repeating talking points
It's what the constitution says.

>Where is you evidence that Trump is trying to get rid of it?
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/316570-trump-wanted-to-get-rid-of-the-electoral-college-but-mcconnell

>post factual evidence, not beliefs, that he would have won without the electoral college
Impossible to prove.
>>
>>34707356

Trump has sucked 3 million underage illegal penises in his lifetime.

Can I verify this? No.
Will it stop me saying it? No.

What is my evidence based upon? Just aqquanitances and circumstances. Exactly like yours.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/
>>
>>34707522

I think one of the comments on the article sums it up best.

"Mitch is no fool. He knows the days of the Republicans winning a democratic general election vote tally are gone."

Trump didn't institute this because again the Republicans are standing in the way of democracy.
>>
>>34707380
Voter ID is how we would generate this evidence. There is literally no enforcement mechanism in place to ensure the integrity of the vote, so it is impossible to produce the evidence that you request. Your response is like claiming that there is no crime in rural Somalia because there are no police there. "Oh, look, Mr. internal auditing department, our local office didn't embezzle any money. We don't keep any financial records, so we couldn't have embezzled any money. Produce financial records that we stole money or GTFO."

"Oh look, our players on our home court couldn't have gone out of bounds during our basketball game. As coach and owner of this facility, I fired all of the referees and sand-blasted off all of the boundary lines. Produce documented evidence from the referees that my players went over the boundary lines or GTFO."

How can people be so stupid? I would be happy to find the evidence that you request. Let's implement voter ID laws so that it can be possible for the evidence that you request to exist. Then, we can make an informed decision about whether or not to have voter ID laws. We'll just have to monitor whether or not our decision on having or not having voter ID laws was correct on an ongoing basis moving forward by having voter ID laws.

The fact that one party, the Democrats, has successfully blocked the only way to enforce the integrity of the vote proves that they are fraudulently padding the vote in their favor. The Republicans are the ones who have been calling for voter ID, so they're not the ones doing the electoral fraud. QED. Grow a brain.
>>
You've made your bed, Americans
Now you have to sleep in it
>>
>>34707828
it's a great bed. I'll sleep comfortably. Safe and sound.
>>
>>34707321
You're argument is invalidated by the first sentence. The president needs proof that there is a clear and present danger before he can actually do that. His power to do that was also limited by the 65 Nationality Act. The majority of the 9/11 highjackers were from Saudi Arabia yet that country is not known the list, so there goes his argument that it's for national security. I suggest you educate yourself before you assume that law has any bearing on his security argument.

https://nyti.ms/2kFSi0x
>>
I don't. I voted for him because I didn't want four more years of democrats appealing only to brown people and trannies while secretly being in bed with porky. Now the democrats have been BTFO and exposed as the corporate lapdogs they are. But at the same time, Trump and the Republicans are going to BTFO the economy by putting porky in direct fucking control of the government. The proles are going to wake up whether they like it or not.
>>
File: Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg (1MB, 2510x1874px) Image search: [Google]
Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg
1MB, 2510x1874px
>>34685234
If you Americans don't like your governmental system, why not do something about it? Don't you guys have guns for this exact purpose?
>>
>>34707669
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/a-comprehensive-investigation-of-voter-impersonation-finds-31-credible-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/
There's your evidence that voter impersonation is not a problem. You seem brain washed that it is. And think about it for a minute, if 3 million people voted illegally, how come they didn't vote n the swing states to give Clinton the win?
>>
>>34708184
The people who have guns are ecstatic about our governmental system right now dumbass.
>>
>>34691797
>>34696830
>>34697563
>>34706248
>retarded trumpcucks

read news and get an education before posting. holy shit. fucking dumbasses
>>
>>34708234
And the only fucks doing anything remotely of that nature about it are antifa.
>>
>>34708473
hurr durr i'm so le educated xD i read the newspaper (but only sometimes when my computer is installing updates haha) and i am very well informed, most of my favorite youtubers cover current affairs :DD also i don't watch mundane movies you people see in the cinema, i prefer sophisticated ones like requiem for a dream and v for vendetta :) lol and i am also doing very well in high school unlike some of the kids that are wasting their time, they'll never amount to anything with grades like that lool but i know i will xD
>>
>>34707949
Not him but:
>It is not necessary for the executive branch to demonstrate that a policy it adopts prevents a harm that has already occurred. The executive branch has broad latitude in refugee and immigration policy for purposes of national security. The Department of Justice has rightly argued that judges do not have access to classified risk information as the president does; furthermore, foreign citizens abroad do not have Constitutional rights.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13182/seattle-judge-goes-rails-smacking-down-trump-ben-shapiro
>>
>>34708473
They have these opinions cause they don't read.

China doubled their solar power capacity last year. They literally generate more solar power than any other country on the planet, while still having relatively low carbon footprints per person.

They're planning on doubling it again in the next 4 years. And they've actually put a majority of their planned coal-fired plants on hiatus. They want 20% of their power to come from non-fossil fuel generation by 2030, and they're fronting 360 billion USD worth of yuan towards the next four years. That's to say nothing of the next ten, or in how unpredictable technology can be. But if they read, they'd know that china is also one of the few nations aside from maybe france that's actually pushing forward nuclear development and research to gen IV.
>>
>>34708737
>They literally generate more solar power than any other country on the planet, while still having relatively low carbon footprints per person.
I'd like a source on this, because Beijing literally has had to issue out respiratory masks in the past because pollution there is so bad.
Look at any fucking picture of a chinese city, and you'll see how fucking shitty the air quality there is. I'd also like to point out that carbon footprint per person doesn't really matter when you have the second largest population on the planet.
>>
>>34708906
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-solar-idUSKBN15J0G7
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_by_country
http://www.businessinsider.com/best-solar-power-countries-2016-3

Either leading or first place. Europe has the most per capita, which is a useful way of looking at things. But it's not what was said.
>>
>>34708211
Why didn't they target their fraud properly? Because Clinton and the DNC generally are utterly incompetent due to nepotism in hiring procedures. Also, illegals did vote in the swing states that Clinton needed in order to win. The Trumpites just showed up in greater numbers than expected.

You should watch the Project Veritas videos where major Democrat operatives such as Robert Creamer directly admit doing the exact scheme I am describing, and that they have been doing it for 50 years. Google it. It is impossible to prove an exact number such as 3 million because we do not have voter ID laws in place.

Exit polls depend on the assumption that the polled voters that are queried did indeed vote legitimately. If there is no system in place to verify eligibility to vote, then exit polls will not detect any discrepancy due to illegitimate voting. Exit polls that keep the vote counters honest depend on voter ID laws that keep the voters honest. Both exit polls and voter ID must be in place for either to work.

We have secretly-recorded video confessions on the public record of electoral fraud by Democrat operatives. The standard means by which elections are monitored worldwide, which the US ignores, are well-established under the basic principles of auditing and bureaucratic oversight. We are only demanding the same exact procedures that we use when evaluating the honesty of elections in other countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan when we make war and replace governments. We demand voter ID and exit polls when we set up elections in other countries because they are necessary. American citizens are just as dishonest as everybody else in the civilized world, so we have to use the same oversight procedures they do.

I have a bachelor's degree in accounting. Do not pretend to teach me about bureaucratic oversight. I studied this crap for four years. Our electoral system is the laughingstock of the world. You are either woefully ignorant or you are a paid shill.
>>
>>34708493
Antifa are shooting their own causes in the foot. They loot and pillage businesses that are not involved in their disputes, and punch people in the face that they are trying to convince to change their opinions. They actually think that they can threaten Americans to change anything about themselves. If this worked, the drug war would have eliminated cocaine and heroin use decades ago and either Sharia would be the law of the land here or the Middle East would have switched to secular democracy. When you threaten somebody to change their beliefs, they instinctively spit in your face and carry on as before.

Never interfere with your enemy when they are making a mistake. So carry on Antifa, you coddled, basement-dwelling asthmatic sociologists. Keep breaking our noses and burning our cars. I'm sure that'll end real well for you. All of us burly farmers and well-armed hunting enthusiasts are quaking in our labor-muddied boots, I'm sure.
>>
>>34708493
I'm not disagreeing with that, I'm just saying that the VAST majority of gun owners are far more likely to take up arms in defense of this administration, not against it.
>>
>>34706133
The one he pulled from his ass, of course. He never claimed it actually happened.
>>
>>34706188
Christ, where do you get your news from? There were so many things wrong I can't even be bothered to reply to all of them.

>Trump's order btfo'd by court based on laws
>Trump got check'n'balanced

Facts. You know, the things you are allergic to? Seems to be a common allergy among basement-dwelling NEETs who get their news and education from breitbart.
>>
>>34707285
>Trump won 9 more states than Obama in 2008

Obama won 29 states in 2008. Trump won 29 states in 2016. If you're going to lie, at least make it something that isn't easily disproven by 10 seconds in google.

Seriously, it looks like it's completely impossible for Trump supporters to write even a single post without lies.
>>
>>34709518
>It is impossible to prove an exact number such as 3 million

So you admit you're just making shit up. How about you instead prove that Trump didn't win due to fraudulent voting? There is actually much evidence about that, but of course you're ignoring it.

Trump won by voter fraud. Go ahead, disprove it.
>>
>>34709518
>We have secretly-recorded video confessions on the public record of electoral fraud by Democrat operatives.

Post link.
>>
>TFW I'm going to loose my neet dollars
>>
>>34710264
In general: http://projectveritas.com/videos_categories/video-releases/

These are their more recent releases. As for the specific ones I mentioned, they have several videos. They made a compilation here:

http://www.projectveritasaction.com/video/veritas-voter-fraud-compilation-voterfraudisreal
>>
>>34710803
I'm having a hard time finding anything of substance on their website. It's just a bunch of "donate to us" links. Seems to be very one-sided though from what I can see.
>>
>>34710164
Okay. I have proven that the data is not available because it was not collected. I will explain in more detail. Auditing original records requires a second reliable data source to compare the original set against, either a full set or a random sample. This is only not the case in recalculation, as with recounts, but recounts will not detect the source data problem that I am informing you about. Because the same problem that enables illegals to vote with impunity, the lack of a voter ID verification procedure, affected both the original vote and the exit polls, since the exit pollers poll people at the polls after they vote without performing ID checks themselves since they do not have access to the original voter rolls, therefore the exit polls cannot be used for this purpose. The same problem will necessarily affect both the original polls and the only independent data source, the exit polls, because of the data collection method. There is no vote record of any sort for the 2016 election that is not made completely invalid for auditing purposes because of the lack of voter ID procedures at the polls. In order to have a second independent information source to audit against, we would need a full set or a sample of votes where all of the votes were verified first with a voter ID, unlike the government set that was not. To my knowledge, no such data set exists. Please enlighten me about where I could find this nonexistent information.
>>
File: 1485476833586.png (220KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
1485476833586.png
220KB, 600x367px
>>34685234
Nope.

Original comment.

MAGA
>>
>>34685234
none of this would have happened if you let Ron Paul take the presidency. but you didn't even let him run. that alone is a prrof that americans don't want a reasonable person to be their president.
>>
>>34710945
Funny how you completely skipped over the well-known problems with electronic voting machines. Their counts cannot be verified. And counties with electronic voting machines have heavily skewed towards republican candidates.

That is a real, tangible problem, unlike your made-up wishful thinking of 3 million illegals voting. That would be fraud of unprecedented scale. It's simply ridiculous. Why did no one ever make such claims in previous elections? And why did it only come forward after one of Trump's temper tantrums?

If there is voter fraud, it is not on a grand scale, and it favors republicans more.
>>
>>34710919
What, a video confession is not enough for you? You obviously did not visit the website and are lying, because there are many hidden camera videos available on their website. What they do, and what they report on, is old-school investigative truth to power reporting, using underhanded means to infiltrate corrupt organizations and expose them. "Balanced" reporting is not required in journalism. Not every opinion has an equally valid opposing opinion. The idea that every opinion must be "balanced" by an opposing opinion without providing any opinion from the news organization about which is correct is a false idea promoted to enable fraudulent reporting. The fact that the MSM gives equal time to truth and lies IS bias.

Project Veritas is not biased, so they do not provide a balancing opposing view if there is no opposing view that is supported by sound logic and evidence. It is dishonest to report uncertainty when certainty is the case. The public does not have access to much more certainty than hidden camera confessions, because they do not have the special investigative powers under the law available to government law enforcement. Your burden of proof is unreasonable since Veritas is not a government entity. They have far exceeded the burden of proof required for non-government entities.
>>
>>34711102
If it favors Republicans, that is also wrong. Thank you for bringing up the matter of electronic voting machines. I agree that we should only be using paper ballots.

The scale of voter fraud I am describing is not at all unprecedented. Tin-pot totalitarian dictatorships do fabricated elections all the time. China does this at a larger population level than we do, even. Those dictatorships do not have effective oversight over elections in place, so they pack the polls however they like. I have proven that the conditions that enable unprecedented voter fraud are in place because we do not have effective oversight. Whoever benefits, it has to stop.

The Democrats have been railing against voter ID for many administrations, and the Republicans have been calling for voter ID for many administrations. The fact that the Democrats are the ones who have enacted policies that enable both massive amounts of foreign trespassers to reside here and that also enable those trespassers to vote with impunity is a strong indication that they are the ones that benefit from any electoral fraud that is in place.

Absent any other indicators such as an independent and reliable data source to compare the votes against, as I have demonstrated does not exist, then we must assume that the ones pushing for the policies that enable electoral fraud are doing so because they commit electoral fraud and benefit from it. It would be highly unusual for the Democrats to push for electoral policies that are highly deficient compared to international norms if they benefit Republicans. I do not believe even the Democrats are that irrational or incompetent.
>>
>>34708737

>20% being an admirable goal.

So fucking what.
At the rate they're pumping poison into the air 20% is laughable. Especially considering its the country which produces the most fossil fuels in the world.
>>
>>34711102
>voting machines have heavily skewed towards republican candidates.

This has been debunked I believe.
>>
>>34686758
Agreed. Dissenting opinions are scary and could only come from a paid shill.
>>
>>34686830
What the fuck is a "former" Trump voter?
Did you vote for Trump and then go back in time and not vote for him?
>>
>>34685234
Just go to Sweden you pussy. We're making America great again.
>>
>>34711512
Probably. I am willing to grant the claim since we are in agreement anyway that we need to stop using electronic voting machines. Also, the claim that electronic voting machines are bad says nothing about whether or not the lack of voter ID is bad. Since the matter of electronic voting is not related to the matter of voter ID, I did not bring it up. It would have been information that does not contribute to the argument, that voter ID is needed.

Avoiding unnecessary information when supporting claims is emphasized very strongly in academia. Anon was wrong to imply that not mentioning electronic voting was an intentional omission intended to distort matters. It is best to use the minimum amount of information required to support a claim so that fewer supporting data have to be defended from counterarguments. This saves time during the original statement and also the subsequent discussion. I am not writing reference manuals here.
>>
>>34711751
what even is this thread like holy shit
neets fucked themselves over
>>
>>34707949
Nothing in the statute I provided requires that any set of countries banned by an emergency immigration order must be complete with respect to literally all threats, which is impossible. Whether or not Saudi Arabians ought to be denied entry says nothing about Somalia. Also, no reasoning whatever is required as a precondition under Title 8 Subsection 1182(f), only a fiat declaration from the president. Trump can ban Canada by declaring them a threat because a polka-dotted ethereal moose told him so in a dream if he wants to under this statute.

The Cornell reference is kept up to date continuously, so any statute that is not stated to be repealed by the reference is current United States law. For practical purposes, this disproves your claim.

Two, just to double-check, I have looked up the history of the text of 1182(f) for you to the best of my ability. I am not a pro at legal research, but you can look at the Cornell annotations to research these things further. I have given up on finding the act that originated 1182(f) for now, but I can confirm that the text on the Cornell site for this subsection is current as of at least 1997 because this section was amended to contain the language regarding airlines by the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act, 1997 (act 104-208). Search for 1182(f) in the linked act. You will not find this without ctrl-f because the act is very long, as the words "omnibus" and "consolidated" in the title would imply.

Therefore, since 1182(f) was still current law as of 1997, it cannot have been superseded by a law enacted in 1965. Also, if the law says that the president can do something, the president can do it. That is how enumerated powers work. This is sufficient to disprove your claim that Trump's order (linked) is unlawful.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-104publ208/html/PLAW-104publ208.htm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
>>
>>34686102
we have niggers, they destroy all of those things
>>
>>34712327
This makes literally no sense to me. Are you criticizing me, complimenting me, or making a general observation?
>>
>>34713782
the answer you're looking 4 is yes
>>
File: 1483512565716.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483512565716.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>34685234
>tfw all the Dems had to do was NOT run Killary
>tfw they were fully aware of this and they ran Killary anyway
>tfw the greatest country ever is now doomed to a slow, agonizing death at the hands of an anthropomorphic cheeto and his autictic cult of personality
>>
File: 1468069565232.jpg (841KB, 1500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468069565232.jpg
841KB, 1500x700px
Have I posted this one here yet?
>>
>>34713984
based Curious George
>>
>>34685234
Its so much better than voting for Hillary though, the main reason people voted for trump is not because they thought he would be a great president, they did it because they wanted change, him and bernie symbolized change and because bernie was cheated we only had one other option, so I don't blame you for reconsidering your vote, just know that you didn't choose the cookie cutter president who says that they are going to fix the world and in reality ends it
>>
>>34713922
Hillary rigged the primaries, so it was less so dems fucking up not voting for bernie and moreso hillary being a piece of shit
>>
>>34696856
Why do look up how Medicaid actually works and therefore isn't an option for those 20 million.
>>
>>34713846
Well, that clears that up lol. Good to know.

Christ, a linguist would back me up on the fact that I properly used a technical ambiguity that is universally accepted idiomatic shorthand for an unwieldy less ambiguous equivalent phrasing. But I'll restate the question then, you damned logician. I thought I was the most pedantic one here, and I'm the one reading every single reply and researching and citing law for my responses here.

To wit:

"Which option or options among the following options (a) through (d), for which any number of the options (a) through (c) may be selected zero or one times, for which the option (d) may be selected zero times or one time if and only if none of the options (a) through (c) were selected, and with the understanding that option (d) is automatically implied if none of the options (a) through (d) are selected, best describe or describes your reply numbered >>34712327 in the 4chan thread titled "r9k"?:

(a) It is a criticism of the linked comment numbered >>34711751 in the aforementioned thread.

(b) It is a compliment to the writer of the linked comment numbered >>34711751 in the aforementioned thread.

(c) It is a general observation on the thread numbered >>34685234 in the aforementioned thread.

(d) None of the above.
>>
Black and I voted for Trump. Not sure if I regret it. Want to see if he's serious about fixing cities/cracking down on crime/violence. Would love to see him do something about Chicago as an example following up on that tweet.

Don't really care about anything else he does.
>>
>>34713922
So if anything good happens, we can credit Trump, but if anything bad happens, we can blame Hillary Clinton. Good to know lol.
>>
>>34714177
A. You're not black
B. CRACKIN DOWN ON MUH CRIME is not the president's job
C. There are already hundreds of "feds" in Chicago
D. Martial law will accomplish nothing except disrupting everything until some NG redneck creates a PR issue and forces them to pull out, at which point things will revert right back to normal
>>
File: 1451142738770.png (351KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1451142738770.png
351KB, 505x505px
>>34714177
>Chicago
The one where he lied and made up shootings?
>>
how the fuck is this thread still alive lmao
>>
>>34713468
The president can have all the authority or privilege he wants, he's still reigned in by the judicial branch. So his wet dreams of banning whatever nationality he wants has to cleared by them.
>>
>>34714326
I pick E all the above
>>
>>34709518
I'm going by facts, not some cuck bean counter who chooses his beliefs over facts.
>>
>>34713984
>everyone's in the mall scratching their balls
Nah, they just don't want to be a politician because if you have morals and lack an unbelievable lust for power it's horrendous.
>>
>>34686524
>I'm okay with spending billions on a worthless wall but god forbid the Americans in my country have good healthcare

fuck you're dumb
>>
>>34691797
Canada actually burns the most per capita
>>
>>34685635
Tru
Hitler fought in the trenches, meanwhile Donald's entire family has been dodging drafts since time
>>
>>34686588
>>weather meme
poor bait
>>
>>34714326
Actually, the POTUS is the commander in chief of both the military and law enforcement. Cracking down on crime is definitely the president's job. Why do you think we have the FBI? Of course the federal government always has a federal presence in Chicago. It's fucking CHICAGO. Trump has not proposed martial law for Chicago, just some sort of federal law enforcement on top of the usual presence. If Mayor Emanuel is honest, this should not be a problem for him. He's not, of course, but one can hope.
>>
>>34691797

Holy shit you fucking cucklord faggot. China has a higher population but per capita it produces much more clean energy than anyone else.

Pay attention kids, this is what years of fake news, alt facts and pol memes do to your brain.
>>
>>34714444
The president does not have to request approval from the judiciary for actions that the legislature has already approved in law. Do you not understand what a president is? Trump is the Commander in Chief, which means that he gets to issue commands according to the powers provided to him in law. That's why we call them executive "orders." If the current legislature doesn't like a lawful executive order, they can pass a new law that removes it and hope that the president does not veto the new law. If the judiciary doesn't like a legal action, then tough cookies. They don't get to disallow legal actions.
>>
>>34688121

lol is this the 1980s? hooo boy they are right, china is progressing fast and you idiots dont even see it
>>
>>34715206
And if people take issue with his laws/edicts and bring them to court, the courts are allowed to tell the President to fuck off. They very specifically get to disallow legal actions you fucking mongoloid, what is the Brown vs The Board of Ed, what is Roe V Wade, What is Miranda v Arizona?
Courts can say "this law is shit and people don't have to follow it"
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.