[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When and why did you start hating women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: img_0982.jpg (110KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
img_0982.jpg
110KB, 225x300px
When and why did you start hating women?
>>
I don't hate women. But relationships with women are a bum deal for men.
>>
I don't. I feel indifferent to them. I'm a woman myself.
I think everyone is garbage, though. Regardless of gender. Humans are sociopaths by nature with absolutely zero empathy or sympathy, so everyone is equally a parasitical piece of scum. I've never met someone that wasn't a sociopath.
>>
>>34685198
Probably my early 20's, which was years too late.

I don't remember why specifically, but I'm sure being an autistic disillusioned beta had something to do with it.
>>
>>34685198
when one decided it was a good idea to create me and thrust me into a cold and harsh world without my consent. if you don't hate your mother you're a normie
>>
Probably last year, when I realized virtually every woman is either fat, a single mother, or completely vapid in my age group.
>>
females figures were all controlling empathyless sociopaths

having a girl like me then later on throw me under the bus because of her friends' opinion just sealed the deal
>>
>>34685198
It's the arrogance and the pretence, the unwarranted self-importance.
>>
>>34685231
The "I'm a woman" part was unnececarry and proves you're only here for the (you)s. Even If you're a girl that adds nothing to your point and only proves you're just worthless like every one else on this damn planet.
>>
When they started actively avoiding me when my ugliness developed in 8th grade.
>>
>>34685231
This is all wrong.

Fuck the robot.
>>
Mother and sister are complete sociopaths, if I come to find most women are like them, I'll turn gay.
>>
>>34685231
>implying not having empathy or sympathy is a bad thing
Weak
>>
>>34685231
This is what we mentally sane people call delusion.
>>
I don't hate women cuz im not an autistismo who can't talk to women
>>
>>34685373
Not having empathy is certainly a weakness, and you're an imbecile if you believe otherwise.
>>
>>34685395
Agreed. Humans are stronger in groups it's why we live in them
>>
>>34685393
>not an autismo
>browses /r9k/
sure
>>
>>34685198
I don't know if I hate women exactly, but my mother ensured that I have a raft of issues surrounding them. Between being crazy, irresponsible, a thief, a prostitute and a neet I can't really hold her in high esteem. And given that your mother is the first example of what women are all about, that leaves an impression.
>>
>>34685426
I just come here every now and then to remember my roots. I used to be an autismo but now I'm not
>>
>>34685395
>>34685425
>implying I can't live in groups just because I don't feel anything for others
People are tools to get what you want, ask your Boss.
>>
>>34685231
Damn. You must suffer from a pretty bad delusion if you believe that the world could have been built up like this with pure sociopaths.
>>
>>34685198
Don't really hate them, but have learned to disassociate myself with them as immediately as possible.
They can not be your friend (at least a quality one), there will always be strings eventually if not immediately, and generally a waste of the little expendable money I have.

Why would I waste my time listening to the vapid/selfish confessions of a naturally narcissistic individual when I can just have bants online or with my long time circle of male friends. I see them as a burden at this point, and perhaps forever, but oh well some opinions change with time.
>>
>>34685455
keep telling yourself that. I bet you smoke because you "want to", too...
>>
>>34685455
Whatever gets you through the day friend.
>>
>>34685466
>>
Why would I waste my time listening to the vapid/selfish confessions of a naturally narcissistic individual when I can just have bants online or with my long time circle of male friends. I see them as a burden at this point, and perhaps forever, but oh well some opinions change with time.

For the pussi
>>
>>34685456
When I refer to 'empathy' I'm talking about the ability to figure out what others are feeling, or at least how they think.

If you want to be le ebin edgy sociopath you need to know that shit, or else you'll end up with your face smashed against the sidewalk.
>>
>>34685458
I'm sure mr Shekelstein cares for his employees,
>>
ive lost faith in women maybe at like 21ish?

at the same time i kinda lost faith in my ability to get laid or experience normie life

i feel like i was destined for neetlife and robotdom
>>
>>34685486
Nope I don't smoke at all cuz im not an idiot.
>>
>>34685198
They have absolutely no self-awareness whatsoever.

Zero. None.

Not even the ones on here.
>>
>>34685517
My bad, I suck at english. It's only called le edgy when you suck at it, look at every successfull person ever to see how to properly do it
>>
>>34685548
It's not the edginess on the outside that counts, it's the edginess on the inside
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>34685568
This could be a "wise quote" from him
>>
>>34685198
I don't hate women. But most people are total dum-dums -> most women are total dum-dums.
>>
>>34685513
Eh, I've had it. Its nice don't get me wrong, but the emotional burden that came with having a girlfriend were not worth it most of the time.

And no, I don't wanna just fuck bitches. If I wanna fuck a girl I generally wanna date her, and if I'm not dating then I can go without pussy. Because it really isn't the grail people believe it to be.
>>
>>34685568
Im quoting this because as funny as it was reading it was also completely unironically true
>>
>>34685320
Not "her," but I disagree. I post on black people-bashing threads all the time and say, "I'm white and also blacks are people kk?" I'm not doing it for the (You)'s. I do it so that nobody says, "Stupid dindu nignog coon dirty ape chimp detected."
>>
>>34685227
This.
They're more a waste of time, generally, than an object of hatred.
Consensual NAP applies.
>>
>>34685227
Generally yes but that sweet sweet puss
>>
File: 1486389214016.jpg (191KB, 900x713px) Image search: [Google]
1486389214016.jpg
191KB, 900x713px
When my last girlfriend broke up with me a week after my dad died cause she was going to Europe for a vacation. My grandmother died 2 weeks after that.
>>
File: 1482979767908.jpg (70KB, 590x794px) Image search: [Google]
1482979767908.jpg
70KB, 590x794px
>>34685198
Ever since HS when the mocking started,
I want to rape a Stacy so bad now...
>>
>>34685623
>current year
>not knowing the difference between black people and niggers
I hate how certain jokes are considered "forbidden" these days. I'm half polish and I joke about how Hitler rekt poland every day. Why can't peoply just laugh at everyone (including themselfes)?
>>
>>34685458
You've never read How to Win Friends and Influence People, did you?
>>
>>34685699
>There's a difference!
No, black people are black people. You're just using the word "nigger" as an excuse to attack all of them under the guise that you're only attacking a select few.
>>
i was about to make a thread on how much i hate my fat landwhale of a sister.
this was the first thread i saw thanks OP i need to vent my anger

>Wake up in bed because tired as fuck
>see sister making a video of tiredman.jpg
>dont realize at first fall back to sleep
>wake up 5 minutes later super pissed and about to beat some landwhales up
>knocking on her door so she can hear me asking her to delete video
>trying to act civilized with woman, forget that she is a landwhale
>tell her to give me the fucking phone and delete myself
>gets fucking mad on me asking to delete it myself
>gets real fucking hysterical
>tells me on how to "TAKE A JOKE"
>doesnt get it that she started it and starts stirring shit up that has absolutely nothing to do with this topic
>starts shitflinging at mom tells her she failed as a mom
>Slowly see her becoming similar to a gorilla
>to scared to punch her because PETA

I FUCKING HATE THIS HUGE LANDWHALE AND HER LANKY AUTISM BOYFRIEND, BUT HOOLY FUCK HOW CAN ONE WOMAN ACT LIKE A DUDE FUCKING HELL ALSO IF I WAS MY MOM I WOULD FUCKING EXILE HER SHE DOESNT ACT LIKE A WOMAN SHE ACTS LIKE A GUY AND TO TOP IT OFF SHE ACTUALLY THINKS SHE IS PRETTY LMAO
>>
>>34685231
le edgy
fuck you retard
>>
>>34685698
Even in that situation she manages to smile.

As soon as a woman sees a Chad, her critical thinking shuts down completely.
>>
>>34685758
Insults are never aimed at a group, they are used to make your opponent feel bad. Stronger insults trigger stronger reactions in your opponent. Calling a person with dark skin a nigger makes the furious, so it's objectively a better insult. When I see a black person stealing something I call them nigger, A girl roastie, a white cuck, etc.
>>
>>34685198
Ever since 5th grade, when girls began to go for Chad and began to act slutty.
>>
>>34685778
Destroy her phone, she won't do it again.
>>
>>34685630
Are you an ancap?
>>
>>34685941
Then that makes calling someone a republican the biggest insult. That ALWAYS gets their jimmies rustled, and half of the time they start blindly attacking democrats. It's like kicking a dog and watching them take their anger out on someone else.
>>
>>34685198

I don't hate women, but just like cucks say "lol a women is and induh-vidual too!" I get the fact that most women are capable of incredible cruelty and worse of all that behavior is almost encouraged by society meaning that a woman needs to have a pretty high sense of honor and pride to not become a total cunt

So basically I'm realistic: are there good women out there? sure, but most are shit or worse than shit

There could be gold hiding in a septic tank but you have to go through a lot of shit to get it and you might never find it
>>
>>34685231
Have you considered the possibility that you're actually a sociopath?
>>
>>34686043
Yes. And liberals SJW and so on. Insults have excisted since forever and people still get mad over them, funny right?
>>
File: Toujou.Nozomi.full.1453901.jpg (588KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Toujou.Nozomi.full.1453901.jpg
588KB, 716x1011px
>>34686089
Or you could just take the silver in the form of anime women.
>>
>>34686105
Well, the word "bigot" single-handedly got America so booty-blasted that they elected someone as president specifically due to a couple memes.
>>
>>34685227
Thisbis only true if youre being monogamous. You have to realize women these days are hoes, and combine that with the fact that they get infinite attention from men on a daily basis, and then youll realize datings girls is unbalanced

The only way to find balance and maximize your utility is to spin plates, have side hoes, fallbacks ec. Because women are more promiscuous now then so must we. Only then will wen realize that their behavior is why no man wants to commit fully to them
>>
>>34686123

If japs ever manage to make realistic anime girl robots the dating equation is going to get really interesting

Sure at first some dudes are going to laugh at them but eventually even chads will realize its the better option
>>
File: ancaplogic.jpg (49KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
ancaplogic.jpg
49KB, 680x445px
>>34685997
For lack of a better descriptor, I'd say so, sure.
>>
>>34686173
I was just thinking yesterday, if we have VR now, how come we still have no waifus?
>>
>>34685231
You're a disgusting and pathetic human being, you're the only sociopath here.
>>
>>34686151
>not voting for the worst candidate to see the world burn
I wan't the world to go out with a bang, not lame global warming or some shit
>>
>>34685198
Don't know. I always tell myself that women are great creatures until I meet one and its yet another shitty experience. I'm really trying to not hate women, but they all sure want me to hate them.
>>
>>34685395

Not that guy/girl/whatev but psychopathy is a very common trait among successful people like CEOs, billionaires and politicians
>>
>>34686209

VR still sucks, the japs are making some crude fapping sims but thats all
>>
>>34686296
What VR should I invest in to get the good stuff when it comes out?
>>
>>34686365
>What VR should I invest in
Don't, VR is still a meme, don't pay for memes.
>>
>>34686275
Psychopathy in the clinical sense, no.
>>
File: outbreak-company_2.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
outbreak-company_2.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>34686546
Oh, so I can just Blue Skadoo into my favorite anime, then?
>>
>>34685198
4th grade it's odd because looking back those years played out a lot like how highschool is made out to be in movies. Real highschool was nothing like on the movies and a lot like what I imagined college would look like, and college? Fuck college, it's like a fucking work camp.
>>
>>34686365

Vive or OSVR, oculus and PSVR are cucked and will even sensor upskirt and cleavage

>>34686643

If you put any CEO or politician through a DSMV test it would come up positive for psychopath, guaranteed
>>
>>34686960
>source: none

I haven't posted in this shithole for a while, but the fucking robot has it to be the most useless, fucking infuriating, unnecessary, cancerous, worthless fucking addition to an imageboard I've EVER seen, why the FUCK is it still here holy shit
>>
>>34685231
it's funny because sociopaths don't exist, only psychopaths
>>
File: home-mrn.jpg (29KB, 230x210px) Image search: [Google]
home-mrn.jpg
29KB, 230x210px
>>34685198
I am not hateful, I just want to murder them in peaceful silence. I am the boogeyman they tweet about.
>>
>>34687073

Fucking learn to write you dumb faggot its impossible to read whatever the fuck your lead-infused brain is trying to say
>>
>>34685198

I honestly became aloof and indifferent toward them now.

Beforehand I was that "nice guy" who would blow themselves up to save an ant and constantly people pleasing. I got taken for many rides by girls (50/50 fault, but mostly mine for getting myself taken advantage of) with only to finish the night alone with my hand or emotionally spent without nurture. The finaly straw on the camels back was in May 2016 when an old high school "friend" (6/10 at most) hitting me out of the blue (once I started getting results, a better car, and reshaping my personality) tried to say that her car alternator was failing and she was gonna DIY (hint hint she knows im a car guy, why would she hit me up) So clearly I knew she wouldn't do anything for me as I have tried to make moves on her way back and has talked shit behind my back to her friends for being such a "thirsty guy" who is "husband/brother material" (amazing how much women will rat on each other to gain status/points: word can get around ladies)

I make keen observations daily of social dynamics daily and choose a course of action from a purple pill standpoint (full RP is fucking turbo autism & blue pill is nu-male)

Honestly I just became more aware of my surroundings and how people are. People will take advantage of you if they think they can and YOU allow it. From "sweet dreams" by eurythmics:

>Sweet dreams are made of this
>Who am I to disagree?
>I travel the world and the seven seas
>Everybody's looking for something

>Some of them want to use you
>Some of them want to get used by you
>Some of them want to abuse you
>Some of them want to be abused

Overall just be observant and remember everyone has an agenda.
>>
>>34687326

This place is full of underage faggots who don't want to accept that the universe couldn't give less of a fuck about them and the sooner they stop being needy idiots who get taken advantage of the better off they'll be
>>
>>34685231

>everyone is a sociopath!!

welcome to the world young fag. people will take you for rides, use you, and laugh all behind your back if you let them. you gotta have balls to survive and thrive... sometimes you gotta crush people totally too.

Human nature is a bitch but it gets the job done on the a day to day basis.
>>
>>34685198
since they are laugh for noch reason
>>
>>34685231
Who shat in your cornflakes?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.