[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What laws would you impose if you were given absolute power?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 14

File: Drumpf pepe.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf pepe.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
What laws would you impose if you were given absolute power over your country/the world?
Note that the morale of the people are broken so you can impose any law you want without any consequences.

Mine:

>People with repeated episodes of aggressive behaviour which include physical harm will be executed
>People that commit serious crimes for the first time such as pedophilia, rape, assault will be castrated (repeated offences will result in execution)
>People who consistently perform bad at school will also be castrated (this is so the future populace will be much more intelligent)
>People with genetic disabilities will be castrated (although the will receive hormones so they can still enjoy human functions such as sex)
>Anyone who poses a threat to the populace will be executed (may include but not limited to: People with severe mental issues, terrorists.)
>Anyone that commits or conspires to commit acts of terrorism will be tortured and then executed
>The Geneva convention will only apply to war crimes committed against soldiers of different countries (terrorists are excluded from the Geneva convention and anyone commiting crimes against terrorists will be exempt from any punishment)
>>
Throttling immigration and cleaning up the nests of pedos is the greatest beginning.

Now it's time to chill and enjoy the day, listen to music go to county festivals and have a comfy time with everyone .
>>
>>34684427
How do you castrate a woman?
>>
File: heil hitler.png (280KB, 548x353px) Image search: [Google]
heil hitler.png
280KB, 548x353px
>>34684427
i would ban anime and make death sqauds to round up non whites faggots coal burners traps communists muslims and make rule
>>
>>34684496

Take out her ovaries or just use drugs or put her on permanent birth control. If she is pregnant she will be forced to abort
>>
>All private ownership is immediately collectivised by penalty of forced labour
>Yes, even your toothbrush
>One bunker for every four citizens and all must undergo military training by penalty of forced labour
>Women must have at least two children to gain any rights
>All body hair except on the scalp is banned by penalty of forced labour (constructing the bunker)
>Religion is outlawed. Practitioners are met by penalty of forced labour.
>Birth control is outlawed except to prevent sexually transmissible diseases by penalty of forced labour.
>The bunker, defence of the proletariat, will become the national emblem.
>My name shall be written into every mountain except when it is a better fit for sculpting my face.
>>
>you're only allowed to immigrate if you have something tangible to offer the nation
>cut all welfare and social security and completely rebuild the system to favor working class nuclear families
>outlaw abortion as a publicly available procedure
>make it illegal to show homosexuality in a positive manner
>make a constitutional amendment that makes favoring other nation's in trade deals illegal
>dismantle most federal institutions like the FBI/NSA/DEA
>states are ultimately responsible for affairs within their borders
>attack drug trafficking at the source
>remove property tax
>create an auditing institution to make sure each federal agency is necessary and running well
>create an IRS offshoot to correct the loan markets
>state sponsored maternity leave
>institute both voluntary and involuntary eugenics
>outlaw Islam
>>
>>34684694

>All body hair except on the scalp is banned by penalty of forced labour (constructing the bunker)

No eyebrows either?
>>
>>34684759
Eyebrows are revisionist.
>>
>>34684427
>Ban halal food/veils/religious state schools
>Move from punishment to rehabilitative justice
>Legalise abortion with no restraint
>Ban circumcision and other forms of genital mutilation.
>Reinstate national service (every male over the age of 16)
>Castrate virgins over the age of 25, they were never meant to bread anyway

Off the top of my head, that's about it. Also OP you seem pretty angry.
>>
>>34684797
>>34684427
What is it with you fags and castrateing people just give them a vasectomy
>>
>>34684837
Vasectomies can reverse themselves, castration is the only way to be sure.
>>
File: daniel-bryan.jpg (18KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan.jpg
18KB, 350x199px
>meditation and well aligned chakras for all

That's All.
>>
File: 1475680155299s.jpg (143KB, 923x867px) Image search: [Google]
1475680155299s.jpg
143KB, 923x867px
>3-day weekend
>6-hour work day
>universal basic income

That's it for the important stuff.
I'd also abolish all military forces and use their budget to finance the automation of menial labour and research into more efficient city-planning when I'm elected world prez.
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2MB, 425x481px
I would make religion illegal.
>>
>>34684427
I wouldn't give a fuck about laws because I have absolute power. Why would I care what others do?
>>
>>34684705
This resonates with me so well!
>>
>All attractive women would have to be my gf. They would have to. Its the law.
>>
>>34684427
>Abortion is illegal
>Contraceptives are only legal for married people and then only with a prescription
>All divorce cases must determine fault; the person at fault (and others, like mistresses, etc.) pay penalties, up to prison time. No fault? No divorce.
>Child/family abandonment has serious penalties unless it is a child under 4 years old placed with a church or other facility or a child placed for adoption
>Adoption is cheap, but requires strict vetting
>Homosexuals/trans/etc. will receive the mental therapy they need but gay "marriage" and other such nonsense will be banned for the insanity it is
>Married couples will receive tax breaks with more added for each child
>Prostitution and adultery laws will exist and be enforced
>Immigration laws will be strictly enforced
>>
>>34684917
You are a god among men. I'd vote for you.
>>
>>34684427
what would you do with all the detached ballsacks from all that castration
>>
>>34685055
Uncle Joes' Hamburger Emporium of course
>>
>>34685022
Shitty b8. Off to the gulags.
>>
>>34685022
>C corporations, LLCs, etc. will face higher tax rates because of the risk mitigation
>Co-ops, employee-owned, etc. will face lower taxes
>Guilds and syndics = lower taxes, unions = higher (Because unions encourage strife while guilds lower it with the same benefits)
>No property taxes on families or private individuals
>>
File: SD3.jpg (47KB, 340x481px) Image search: [Google]
SD3.jpg
47KB, 340x481px
>All males would be milked of their sperm once they have reached puberty before being promptly castrated.
>This would drastically reduce crime and end rape.
>Only femanons would be allowed to hold public office and own property.
>All males remain the property of their mother until being sold to their milker.
>Public ownership of the means of production.

Feminist communism!
>>
>>34685022
>>34685144
>>34685149
>Communism would be outlawed because of its open advocacy for violence, lawlessness, and revolution
>>
>>34684427
Kill all people such as OP with retarded and illogical laws.

People like you should be taken out back and killed you have no right to be in power.
>>
>>34684427
I'd burn all prior legal precedent.
Then I'd make a new, singular law. "Laws are illegal"

The End
>>
Basic income for everyone, end of welfare
Schools now teach useful things
All political decisions can be passed only after 60+ % of votes in parliament and 60+ % of the popular vote is in favor
>>
wew, not an nsa-created thread at all, daysue
>>
>ban Islam
>wipe out most of the population of middle east Muslim counties
>modernise the now unpopulated areas
>oil used by my government
>any criminal that commits a certain level of crime loses all rights
>sjws and retarded feminists are pepper sprayed into submission
>actually educate children correctly, meet their needs
>memes will be a country pastime
>>
redpill me on abortion robots

currently I'm okay with it but from the things I read here and there it means women can just go around fucking without consequences and just get abortions. Personally I don't think that's happening. The places I absolutely believe abortion should be allowed is if the baby's health is at risk and can't be operated on, the woman's health is at risk, or if it's a rape baby.
>>
>>34685501
Literally the only function of abortion in society is to enable women to be careless whores and to further dismantle the nuclear family. It isn't birth control and it isn't eugenics. Both sides of the bullshit moral argument are retarded. It's an obfuscation of the actual outcome of abortion and "women's rights" in general.
>>
abolish the government and establish the Union of Egoists
>>
>>34684427
>Those who murder without reason for self defense shall be executed
>those whose actions result in the death of an individual shall receive time at a work camp. There they will work in a productive environment to make up for the lost potential of the deceased individual.
>Those under an IQ score of 100 are limited to one child per couple, the amount of children can be added 1 per 10 score (i.e. 110 -1 more, 120 - more)
>Mandatory schooling will not be enforced, but children who fall behind or skip school entirely will be placed in alternative educational programs. Here they will learn basic physical labor skills. Sicks days and permitted absences do not count against the student.
>Animal abuse, depending on its severity, will result in a sentence of 10+ years of work service per animal. Extreme cases will lead to execution.
>The slaughter of animals for consumption shall be allowed, but the quality of these animals lives must be improved. Less inhumane living spaces, safer methods of execution, better treatment of product, etc.
>Abortion shall be permitted, but only in extreme cases of health threats, rape, and any other case of forced pregnancy. Without proper police reports or paper work abortions shall not be permitted. This will promote responsibility and a greater sense of consequences.
>>
>>34684427
>all drugs legal at 18+
>can drink at 17+
>can smoke at 16+
>extremist regimes are illegal and punishable by death (commies, nazis, SJWs, alt-right)
That's all really
>>
>>34684427
If I was ruler of Britain:
>Legalise guns
>Abolish the NHS
>Abolish state schools
>Legalise all drugs
>Drunk consent is consent
>Abolish the minimum wage
>Abolish all benefits for non-disabled/injured/elderly people
>Total free speech
>Remove all government surveillance programs
>Remove greenhouse gas regulations
>Privatise all energy
>Abolish subsidies
>Normalise relations with Putin, end all foreign intervention, apart from the protection of resources abroad
>Abortion for socioeconomic reasons is banned
>Remove most rent control
>Total free trade
>Reopen coal mines
>Privatise all transport
>End democracy, create a constitution that permanently limits the government's size
>Total religious freedom
>>
It's so surreal how we now have such an incompetent twat as president. Just fuck our country right up the fucking cunt, 3AM twattering twat.
>>
> The re-opening of Nazi concentration camps for Muslims
>>
>>34686409

Drunk consent was always consent

It's only when you fuck someone that is passed out and hasn't consented to sex that makes it rape.

Never mind it's retarded.
>>
>>34684427

>Nobody is allowed to go to college until they've worked full time for at least 6 years after high school at a job or a series of jobs that qualify as shitty enough.
>Maximum yearly tuition that colleges are allowed to charge, cap it at 15,000 US dollars.
>Abolish the practice of student loans, replace it with grants, but require a minimum of 3.5 gpa and a minimum number of credits.
>Abolish health insurance and seize the hospitals, make healthcare free.
>Grant much stronger legal protections to workers against unfair termination, harassment, discrimination, and cruel treatment by employers.
>Adjust minimum wage annually to account for inflation.
>Much stronger suite of federal laws protecting tenants from rent increases and evictions.
>Create a federal lending service that plays fast and easy with small business creation, to encourage entrepreneurship
>Massive crackdown on police corruption and brutality. Much stronger system of checks and training to ensure that police use deescalation and diplomacy and social skills, rather than immediately resorting to violence.
>Order the deployment of the national guard along the Mexican border, give them orders to shoot anybody attempting to run across without going through the checkpoint.
>Beef up subsidies on fruits and vegetables, to make higher quality produce cheaper for American consumers.
>Beef up the food stamp program, so that the poorest will never go hungry.
>Beef up the social safety net, so if your leg gets fucked up you don't wind up sleeping on the street.
>Generally enact laws to protect the people who make up the vast majority of the US population.
>Update the education system, so that it's competitive with all the rest of the modern world's educational systems, and so that it produces intelligent, innovative, highly skilled, multilingual workers and leaders who are ready and able to make the rest of the world our bitch again.
>>
>>34686409
How dumb can you be?
>Privatise all energy
We don't have any state energy providers

>Abolish the minimum wage
Yeah, lets create China 2.0

>Abolish state schools
And remove charitable status from private schools, right?

Why?

>Reopen coal mines
No private company would take them on, it's not economical for them. Likewise it's just a massive black hole for the government. It's why they were shut in the first place

>Privatise all transport
Already a thing bro.

>Total free trade
That's not something you'd get to decide. It would have to be bilateral thing. Unless you want literally zero tariffs on imports, in which case I have to ask: "do you just hate home made products?" Some where like China would dump all their slave labour made shit on us.

As English law goes, each case would be tired on it's own merits (if it even gets that far)

>Abolish subsidies
I broadly agree with this, it's just unfortunate that most companies wont invest without assurances. And if we don't give it to them some other nation will.

I'm having a hard time believing someone can be so badly informed. The worrying thing is you vote.
>>
anyone with a family history of full or partial herditary disease is getting sterilized. autoimmune disorders, cardiovascular disease, cancer, bipolar, whatever. we are getting rid of this shit, or at least not propogating it
>>
File: dolph2.jpg (156KB, 1120x1555px) Image search: [Google]
dolph2.jpg
156KB, 1120x1555px
>all men under 6 feet and women under 5'9 are sterilized
>everyone with any kind of genetic disorder/disability is sterilized
>healthy alpha men above 6 feet get ownership over all of the healthy 5'9+ women
>women have no rights, they may only cook, clean, exercise, eat, and breed
>sterilized beta men who can't own top tier women or reproduce get the consolation prize of owning the lower class women for sexual and romantic satisfaction
>betas happily and quietly die off, society of entirely ubermensch alphas forms within a century
>>
>>34684705
>>34684427
>>34684694

Jesus christ dude yall are kinda fucked
>>
>>34687305
Being nice is not how you run a country. This is why people like you shouldn't be able to vote.
>>
>>34684917
>abolish all military forces
>country gets fucked by literally everybody else
>>
File: 1484800913883.jpg (13KB, 278x211px) Image search: [Google]
1484800913883.jpg
13KB, 278x211px
ITT: waa ban everything I don't like
>>
>>34684694
Enver hoxha is that you?
>>
>>34687228
>implying sterilization solves anything
>soon being 6 foot would be considered short
>not euthanizing people with actual, crippling genetic disorders like down syndrome and cystic fibrosis
let me guess, you're 6'+, that's your only redeeming quality, and you think you're superior because of it.
>>
>>34686927
tipkeg
you'll be exterminating almost all of the people in developed countries, and be left with those in the Indian continent and others who need to be taught to poo in loo and not kill people for retarded reasons goodluck
>>
>>34687600
Isn't that what cheetoman is already doing
>>
>>34687600
that's fascism for (you), what can ya do? with the current dictator in chief in office, they feel emboldened to be the brash bigots that they are
>>
>>34684427
>Increase in neetbux, maybe even to the point of universal basic income
>tax the hell outta the normie scum to pay for it
>>
>>34684705
Spoken like a true 15 year old.
>>
File: 1485493168827.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1485493168827.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
>>34688049
Waa I don't agree with his opinion so he's x age waa
>>
>I am the absolute ruler of the former USA, now known as the Holy American Empire.
>All land and other immovable property in the country is officially the property of the Emperor.
>Each area more or less equivalent to a US state will be entrusted to a vassal who shall be a proven warrior personally loyal to me.
>Vassals hold conditional title to the land of their state, in exchange for their service in war and in keeping the peace on said territory.
>Vassals will subdivide their lands recursively, down to the level where the bottom-level fief shall be no larger than that which can be militarily defended by a number of armed men directly under the command of one leader to whom they are personally loyal.
> At any level, the local lord replaces all three branches of US government, but may be overruled by the next level up.
> There will be an official church, funded by the revenues from church lands; loyal to the state, and the churchmen ultimately appointed by the Emperor.
> Slavery will be legalized, for captives taken in war and as punishment for certain crimes. To prevent the growth of a large slave class, slaves will be sterilized.
> Males who are neither warriors, nor churchmen, nor slaves are under the Emperor's protection for their basic rights to life, personal (chattel) property, freedom from false prosecution, etc., but have NO voice in government.
> Foreigners are only allowed as very short term visitors for trade purposes, or as slaves.
> Prostitution is legalized but only for women who voluntarily give up all claims on marriage and family.
> Women who are not prostitutes are under the authority of their husbands, the husband being responsible for the wife's behavior as a parent of a child or the owner of an animal, with the authority to punish the wife as necessary.
> At the time of the conversion of the USA into the HAE, all current illegal immigrants have the choice of either becoming slaves or getting the fuck out.
>>
>>34688090
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fefe_nc
Looks like an intelligent individual above age of consent.
>>
>>34688049
>Spoken like a true 15 year old.
what does this even mean in this context?
>>
>>34684705
>attack drug trafficking at the source
Neurology?
Behavior?
Because the source of drug trafficking is the demand for it.

>>34688090
>Idc if they're ACTING like a teenager, I must be contrarian
>>
>>34688049
Yeah, it's funny how they don't want to disband the CIA, DHS, IRS, and several other unconstitutional agencies with too much power and tax revenue allocated to their secretive and/or useless, (to the general public, realistically speaking) and often even harmful and inhumane projects. Just the DEA (dude weed le mao zedong, 420 blaze that pol pot, legalise it) and a few others.
Also, exterminating people for things that they themselves didn't choose such as genes, and not even stating that all forensically probably intentional murderers/torturers of others would be executed, too, at least.
And my favourite, blatant censorship of expression.
Grandkek, it's hillaryous, really.
>>
>>34688194
Teenagers like to act edgy for validation.

The validation can be positive, in the form of affection or rewards. Or it can be negative; in the form of an upset response, to pick a fight, or to warrant abuse.

Generally, acting like a total edgelord is asking for the latter. But both are common because the brain craves attention, stimuli, and emotional feedback according to how it developed. But people lose it as they age.
>>
>>34688147
>he thinks I have a steam
>>
>>34688267
>sharing what you would do in a what do thread is being edgy
Ok bud
>>
File: 1475899701679.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475899701679.png
44KB, 657x527px
>that feeling when fourteen-eighty-eight ethical veganaryanmasterrace toobeeonnest, power-hungry fascistic, dictatorial, doctrinal, demagogic, authoritarian, totalitarian, tyrannical, establishmentarian faggots
>>
>>34688267
No I mean using our intelligence gathering services to locate these organizations and sending squads of military to kill them and destroy their operations. But creating a higher trust environment and eliminating the drug abusing class is something that the other actions would take care of.

>>34688298
Sorry I didn't list off every major federal institution.
>he thinks eugenics is genocide
every time
>blatant censorship of expression
wow just wow

>>34688337
Exactly what part of that post was edgy? The parts about rekindling the family structure and social capital? Economics? Or was it the part where you pretend that eugenics is code for genocide?
>>
>>34688514
>wow just wow
Wew, just wew, lad.
Is illegalising any positive portrayal of homosexuality not blatant censorship of expression?
How about banning islam.
I'm the most anti-islamic person you'd ever meet, and even I know what a dumb idea it is to completely ban a religion from being practiced.
There's an avalanche of different ways that you can practically erase it from public presence, and/or discourage anybody and everybody from ever (again) attempting to practice it in any of its forms.
At least try being creative about how you suppress elements you dislike.
Disallowing something altogether often can lead to it being pursued much more frequently and/or virulently.
A perfect example of this is drugs/prostitution.
Look at what a gargantuan industry has been made of them both due to stigmatising and illegalising them in many places.
When it's all underground, those who'll inevitably indulge in it anyway, do so by diving to deeper depths of depravity and debauchery to procure they're preferred poison; debasing themselves and possibly harming others in ways they may not have otherwise had their wants not been made entirely taboo.
>>
File: 016.jpg (26KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
26KB, 300x415px
>>34689083
Let me correct a thought you seem to have. I do not care about freedom of expression as a principal. That should be obvious given what I wrote. I'm not a hypocrite, I just don't share your premises.

>the prohibition doesn't work argument
>what is context
Especially funny considering you brought up porn in the same sentence as drugs.
>>
>>34684427
(0.5/1)
>Everybody sleeps in cribs
>almost all entertainment is bright, colorful, and babyish
>everyone has rooms full of toys that they play with in their free time
>work is mostly simplified, maybe technology is more advanced so most complex things are automated
>popular social gathering spots are basically daycares
>bathrooms exist, but are harder to find as most people dont use them, most people are incontinent, and those that arent wear diapers anyway because its the norm
>even though everybody is somewhat mentally regressed, that does not mean their dumb or anything, just far more childish with maybe a more childlike worldview of things
>onesies and overalls are the most popular kinds clothing, wearing diapers with just a shirt is fine too, but wearing diapers only is something that's usually just done at home
>pacifiers are mostly a fashion accessory, but are needed sometimes as people are far less emotionally mature than real world counterparts
>boss sends you to the time-out corner all day if you don't meet the monthly performance
>office reports are written in crayon
>after lunch you can get up to an hour of naptime in the office nursery
>>
>>34689321
>the world is divided in 2 "classes": caretakers and littles
>caretakers have different obligations and people in this class are made up, mostly by those with a more mature and caring personality
>they have to feed and help clothe, put to bed, etc. those under their care and are the only ones that know how to, and are allowed to change diapers
>little's are regular people, but are looked after 1 or more caretakers as needed, depending on the circumstances
>both of them wear and use their diapers but as stated above only caretakers can change them, a caretaker can change another caretaker if needed
>just because one is more childish or more mature, doesn't mean that they are more or less intelligent, they all have regular everyday jobs and function as regular members of society, but caretakers have jobs that only they can do, like nurses, babysitters, teachers, etc, education still works the same, but more options are available for caretakers
>little's are encouraged to become caretakers, but if they want to can remain as little's if they so wished, no one is forced into the position they are
>in order to become a caretaker, a little has to become a certified caretaker by the state, they are needed to take a series of test that proves that they can be a responsible caretaker, knowing how to changing diapers, putting little's to bed, etc
>should someone fail and repeat a caretaker test more than 3 times, they are no longer eligible for becoming a caretaker and listed by the state as a permanent little, and should a caretaker want to be a little again, they would have to resign their licence as a caretaker and would have to retake the test again
>due to the need for caretakers in society each building/household/work area is required by law to have 1 or more caretakers, and each caretaker cant take more than 5-6 littles
>>
>>34689321
Stop leaking your fetishes into politics and leaderships please.

The nap time is the only decent thing, everyone deserves it.
>>
File: qtprotester.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qtprotester.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34684427
Pineapple on pizza is punishable by death.
>>
>>34689361
>he thinks it's a fetish
>>
>The absolute right to free speech: Everyone has the right to express himself in any way he wants to, Impeding one's right to practice free speech is punishable
>Firearms of any type up to 20mm in caliber shall be legal to any person who has passed through government-sanctioned training and has government issued permits.
>Immigration shall be conducted according to a country's societal needs.
>Voting shall be conducted in a meritocratic way, such that people who have more contributions to society have higher voting power. (although this may be hacked really badly, I really do want to see a system where the more you invest in your country, the more you can change it, encouraging positive behavior)
>Death Sentences shall be considered a waste of human resources. All prisoners under death row shall have their punishments changed to a life sentence.
>Prisoners shall be put into community service, regardless of prior punishment. Services will vary according to case severity. Prisons shall be furnished with means of production, with prisoners as workers.Basically, Prisoners will become debt slaves to the government and it's own enterprises, and prisons turned into factories and workshops.
>Marijuana, shrooms and LSD will be legal. Drug dealers acquitted for selling such drugs prior to the declaration of this law shall NOT be released
>Industria animal farms must adhere to new standars(for example free-range, better feed quality, more meticulous antibiotic plans and more detailed toxicology reports)
>Abortions are legal prior to 3 months of pregnancy
>Education is free(but more taxes for that, yay!)
>Welfare plans will be offered to people undergoing drastic economic crises(business just went bankrupt, etc.), people being without a job, etc. Welfare plans will last for 2 years and will offer the median wage. After which, one is expected to earn money by himself
>If one can't find a job, he shall be given one by the government.
>>
>>34689361
>he thinks politics isn't sexual in nature
>>
>>34687874
He also doesn't know how genetics works, and how certain genes can skip generations or lie totally dormant.

But yeah, let's force ourselves into a bottleneck event for the sake of being as edgy as possible.
>>
>>34684427

ITT: turbo-autistic safe spaces
>>
become ansnekistan, build walls, physically remove treaders.
>>
>>34688298
It's also funny how he doesn't actually adress any points brought up

>>34689286
>muh different premises
your stupid premises. There are a number of reasons why your utopia of famly valyews is retarded. But you've already refused to take people up on any of their criticisms in the first place so it's pointless to type out what. Did you swallow the conservative blue-pill? Or are you just playing pretend for attention?
>>
ITT: Powerless faggots.

Funny AND sad.
>>
>homelessness will be illegal and they'll be settled in public housing or mental wards
>congress will be dissolved and a one party rubber stamp committee established
>courts are semi independent but largely under party control
>dropping out of HS will be illegal
>prisons will largely be record to focus of rehabilitation and education
>a much more equal form of segregation will be reinstated
>race mixing banned
>all illegals will be deported immediately
>establishe japan tier immigration policy
>birth right citizenship retroactively repealed
>state ownership over all vital industries
>private sector businesses gradually transitioned to worker co-ops
>>
>>34690009
I've responded to everyone who's responded to me. Saying i'm wrong and purposefully misrepresenting my statements is not criticism.

>ur just doing it 4 attention
haven't bumped this once with anything other than a response.
>>
Whenever I read threads like this I"m like, holy jesus, thank god neckbeards have no power. Except that Trump won so it seems like pretty soon you guys will be in charge

Good luck trying to nazify everything I guess
>>
File: 1471055838667.jpg (556KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471055838667.jpg
556KB, 1920x1080px
>>34684427
>What laws would you impose if you were given absolute power over your country/the world?
First order, mars colony.
Then
>Anyone who doesn't agree with the following laws is sent off to Mars to fuck off and never bother me again

>Every mentally stable citizen is given training on how to operate basic firearms and is provided with a handgun. Concealed carry highly encouraged
>No drugs, this includes alcohol, are allowed outside of monitored and controlled zones. Basically you're allowed to be a degenerate but only when you're locked in a padded room so you don't fuck other people's shit up while doing so. No hard shit like heroin though.
>NAP-style policy for laws, if there's no victim then I don't give a shit. Animals can fall under "victims", don't go skinning lions for shits and giggles. Otherwise jack off to your 2d drawings and buy your sex dolls all you want.
>Full government surveillance that gets fed into a monitoring A.I. that reports any suspicious behaviors to authorities
>If the state wants to investigate you for any reason it can do so, but only if it has direct permission from me
>No sex outside marriage
>No divorce
>No alimony
>No abortion unless you were raped
>State handles distribution for the majority of goods but citizens are otherwise free market.
>Only exception is government will off incentives to open business that offer products or services in short supply.
>Medical procedures to fix non-life threatening conditions cost money. Otherwise, free healthcare.
>I make the laws, this is not a democracy.
>God is a spook, tip your fedora or you're going to mars
>But also Praise KeK

I think that mostly covers it.
>>
make everyone a manlet (exactly 1.00 m) so people would be more energy-efficient
>>
>>34690165
a few I disagree with but overall my fucking negro.
>>
>>34690503
See the thing you fucking aspies don't grasp is that shit like

>No abortion unless you were raped

Will just have fucking roasties cry rape when they don't want to face the consequences of their actions. It sounds great in theory and even if you go oh well it'll just be chads who end up in prison. You're not accounting for all it takes is for a roastie to fuck one of their orbiters when they realise they're pregnant with chads baby and say its the beta cucks and chad gets to continue fucking stacy while the beta goes to jail.

Think your shit through cunts
>>
>>34690687
>Will just have fucking roasties cry rape when they don't want to face the consequences of their actions.
What part of "Full government surveilance" don't you get? I could easily verify if they're bullshitting, we'd have the footage.

Think YOUR shit through and read my damn post first. This is all just idealistic wankery anyway.
>>
>>34689917
>>he thinks politics isn't sexual in nature
explain and elaborate please?
And I mean in regards to modern politics, not that ooga booga tribal chief get all the good women crap
>>
>>34684427
I'd immediately give the power up before the power got to my head and I end up losing my friends and family.

Yes, I know this is what the typical Bernie/lib cuck would say when asked what they do with their money to virtue signal, but I'm being serious. If I lost my family or friends nothing would be right
>>
>>34684917
this and id make birth control illegal and have every woman who gets an abortion have their name published on a public website so roastie sluts will think twice
>>
>>34690971
He might be thinking of it in a Freudian level where everything in your life somehow relates to getting things shoved up your ass or having a fixation on mouths/tits for some retarded reason
>>
>>34690723
Say in a period of one month roastie fucks chad and the beta cuck, how do you propose to tell if the baby is the betas or chads? If the father is uncertain can the abortion still be authorised?
>>
>>34687228
>he thinks height is entirely genetic
Also, general question, but if women become turbo-brainlets without rights to read and basic education, over many generations, wouldn't it slowly lower alter the species and intelligence of the species, even the men born from them?
>>
>>34691167
>Say in a period of one month roastie fucks chad and the beta cuck
Then she'd already be sent off to mars along with whichever of the two she wasn't married with
There's a
>No sex outside marriage
law for a reason.
Once I send them offworld I no longer give a shit besides making sure the marsfags don't ever have weaponry. Otherwise they can do whatever they want out there as long as they never ever bother me.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.