[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast Food Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1485483093562.png (112KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
1485483093562.png
112KB, 300x241px
>go to mcdonald's to get breakfast
>go to the first window to pay
>the lady gives me my change and closes the window without saying anything
>wait 10 minutes
>finally, the lady opens the window and says "go go go" while pointing to the next window
>the girl at the next window hands me my food and is undeniably laughing at me
REEEEEEEEEEE, how the fuck am I supposed to know you have to drive up to the next window to get the food?
>>
what did you order, anon? im just fat and curious.
>>
File: 1468248637629.png (238KB, 491x492px) Image search: [Google]
1468248637629.png
238KB, 491x492px
>go to mcdonalds
>guy at the window was a nice guy
>accidentally dropped my change
>climbed out of the window to get it for me
>feel like I met a truly nice dude
>look at my change
>he thought I gave him a 20, but I actually gave him a ten
>basically gave me a free meal and 3 dollars by mistake
>I just drive away knowing full well that he was gonna get in trouble when they count the money at the end of the day
I'M SORRY
>>
File: 1486353011674.jpg (75KB, 650x485px) Image search: [Google]
1486353011674.jpg
75KB, 650x485px
>how the fuck am I supposed to know you have to drive up to the next window to get the food?
Was it your first time or something?
>>
>>34683921
did mommy never take you to maccy d's for some fish fingers if youd been a good boy all week (on fridays)? :(

that's how i knew how to order at mcd's, but they dont do fish fingees anymore ;m;
>>
>>34684045
I haven't left my house in 6 months so I forgot how.

>>34684001
bacon + egg bagel meal (shitty hashbrown and medium drink). forgot to ask for no ice.

>>34684052
no, the last time I went to mcdonald's with my mom was when I was 8.
>>
>>34684045
I've been to some drive troughs that only had one window where you paid and got your food. Some of them were actually mcd's.

Also most of the time when I do go to the mcd's the person at the first window tells me to pick up my food at the last window after I pay.

I can totally see how OP could not know if he is from a small town. It sounds like he went to a macdonalds with extra shitty staff.
>>
File: 1439582935987.gif (427KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1439582935987.gif
427KB, 281x281px
>Go to Wendy's
>Order a #2 and a chocolate frosty, same as always
>Food is ready before I'm even finished filling my soda
>All the employees are friendly
>Order has never once been incorrect
>Everything is delicious
>Day is made significantly better

I love Wendys
>>
>go to maccas
>order a cheeseburger
>the pattie is rubbery
>i get it redone
>the new pattie is also rubbery
>pretty sure they just gave me the same burger
>leave without eating
>>
>>34684117
>I haven't left my house in 6 months so I forgot how.
This makes no sense. Why did you decide to go there if you had forgotten how it worked?
>>
>>34683921
Not your fault. Some you pay and get the food at the same station, others are as you describe.

General rule though is that if the paying window does NOT have a drinks fountain visible, then it's for paying only.
>>
>>34684015
I've worked in fast food before, that shit happens all the time, I doubt he got in any kind of serious trouble
>>
>>34684001
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm just fat and furious.
>>
>>34684794
It's fast food, it's not going to be high quality steak you double autist
>>
>>34684730
I've gone there 5 or 6 times in the past year and they've spelled my name differently every time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.