[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a blackbot get an Indian or arabic gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How does a blackbot get an Indian or arabic gf?
>>
convince my father you aren't subhuman monkey man
which will be hard. for most of my life I've had to listen to him complain about the blacks he works with
dumb nigger this, dumb nigger that

odds are he would never be okay with me dating a black boy unless he was very civilized.
>>
>>34683458
so you're saying there's no chance?
>>
>be 6 foot+ white male
congrats, you apply for a brown gf. Have your pick of the litter.
>>
>>34683543
Oh, I miss read your post. Nvm it's impossible if you're black.
>>
>>34683534
prolly not no
only whites are dumb enough to open up to blacks. every other race kinda gets the picture that around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>34683564
based poo in loo britbong here from pol come here for a laugh
>>
>>34683564
Sounds like bait. Can you prove you're a female Indian girl?
>>
By specifically looking for them, then acting like it was pure randomness. I've been with my girlfriend for four years now, half her family is from Dubai, the other half is British. We really did meet by pure case, we then fell in love etc.. you know the rest. Don't ask for pics or personal shit cause im not saying anything.
>>
You can't. It's so deep seeded in Indian and Arabic culture to not date or mingle with blacks that although certain ones say they're open to it, they never would actually date one.

t. White guy dating an Indian
>>
Unfortunately for you it will be extremely difficult. Racism against blacks may have started to fade in the West but is extremely prolific among Indians/Pakistanis etc. I'm a Paki and I'm told all the time that I can marry whoever I want as long as they're not black. (I'm a man)
>>
>>34683429
Try for the westernized ones as they're essentially white girls. Don't fetishize Indian culture (actual culture, not the retarded memes on 4chan), and you'll be fine.
>>
>>34684469
>Try for the westernized ones as they're essentially white girls
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE COMMON MAN
these are the most high-maintenance women in existence.

>>34683907
same, i like iranians and specifically targeted them for dating but once you get there you have to pretend like you just thought she was cute, funny, etc. never reveal the initial attraction. been together 2 years now my dudes, gonna pop the question this summer
>>
>>34683429
Stick to your own race, you fucking kaffir. Mandingo nigger faggot. Leave our beautiful jasmines alone or be consumed in the holy fire of Jihad.
>>
>>34683429
I've had number of Indian and even an Arab rl who wanted to fuck me. Get yourself a guitar and learn 2 play. Girls love musicians and it applies across the board
>>
>>34684862
El 3onsoriyye 7aram tho.
>>
>>34684735 Good luck anon. I didn't really pretend, I just noticed something in her that other girls didn't have, and we ended up dating. I'm happy with her, and I'm grateful for the patience she has with such a jealous fuccboi like me.
>>
>>34684862
Call center work that stressful?
>>
>>34683458
Not OP, but I think I can do this. I'm civilized as shit. I'm even smart and creative. Pls be my gf.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.