[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women value sex so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1424123123.jpg (33KB, 398x471px) Image search: [Google]
1424123123.jpg
33KB, 398x471px
Is it because our current society has somehow caused relationships to become more shallow than in the past?

Divorce rates are high, and that can only be attributed to the fact that most couples clearly don't have strong bonds right now.
>>
>>34683407
>Why do women value sex so much?

Why do robots value sex so much? On any given day something like 90% of the threads made are about it. Robots obsess over sex more than any other group of people I've ever seen.
>>
>>34683407
>Why do women value sex so much?
literally all they have to offer. that and the social status of having a gf/wife.
>>
buckle up boys, redpillers incoming
>>
>>34683407
because its the only thing they are good at
>>
>>34683425

Robots crave the touch of a woman, it's an emotional thing because they lack a romantic connection. I wouldn't compare it to the shallow desire for cock that some women seem to strive for these days.
>>
>>34683489
>It's different when I do it.

Not buying it.
>>
>>34683510

*not comprehending it
>>
>>34683554
>Still special pleading.
>>
>>34683711
>>34683554
guys settle down please.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>34683407
If you think women 'value sex' in western society you're a little deluded. It's not the sex they hold dear, it's her perception of you and what others will think of her being with you. Do you have enough value as a human being to overcome her thoughts to that end? She doesn't want to have sex with a beta loser anon.
>>
>>34683407
Sex is the only tool she can use to control you under the guise of romance and love. Without it, she's worthless because man is a slave to his own biology. Will you fall victim to the sirens call? Or will you rise above it and live your life for you?
>>
>>34683711
>special pleading
You don't know what that means.
also
>waahhhh male experience is just like female's
kill yourself.
>>
File: 1395118149344.jpg (58KB, 493x631px) Image search: [Google]
1395118149344.jpg
58KB, 493x631px
>>34683407
sex determines who reproduces

if we keep letting beta cucks foot the bill we're going to end up reverting to a society with ant-size genitalia where sex and joy are superfluous and all that matters is who's the best little worker drone

is that what you want?
>>
>>34684699

It's called the vaginal jew
>>
because its how you get pregnant probably
also soul mates
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.