[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you fucks seriously idolize these people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: shooters.jpg (167KB, 1125x436px) Image search: [Google]
shooters.jpg
167KB, 1125x436px
That' low. Origami
>>
The guys who shot up columbine were fucking sexy. Id suck those psycho cocks like the little filthy whore I am.
>>
>>34683146
Klebold looks like a dirty jew.
>>
>>34683124
You forgot elliot you fucking pleb
>>
>>34683124
these guys did gods work,they killed the fucking normies.
>>
>>34683412
elliot is just a failed normie you fucking normie
>>
>>34683124
Not the 2 columbine lovers, but cho and st. rodge, yeah.
>>
>>34683124
no eliott? wtf?
>>
Why would you kill Amish people?
>>
>>34683447
So... he's a robot? He sure wasn't a Chad.
>>
Failed normies with pent-up rage, the lot of them.
>>
>>34683412
>its ok to have Lanza someone who is part of a made up story and an edgy kike
>its not acceptable to have based elliot

Fuck off
>>
>>34683469
Fuck off, Dylan and Eric were the original ones. Most others were inspired by them.
>>
>>34683146
Is that why none of the girls in their school had sex with them?
>>
>>34683692
Dylan went to the prom before the shooting
>>
>>34683124
These are textbook Omegas and 99% of 4chan is r9k-tier, so why is that so surprising?
>>
>>34683675
The original what? Do you even ask yourself if you know what you're talking about before you rattle off your idiotic statements?

They talked about Jonesboro (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Johnson_and_Andrew_Golden) and Timothy McVeigh all the time.
>>
>>34683934
>99% of 4chan is r9k
>soc
>lgbt
>adv
>sp
>>
>>34683524
>lanza
>made up
>le kikes xD
You should fuck off, Lanza is easily the most robot out of all of them.
>>
>>34684138
He had theater friends.
>>
>>34684162
As far as I know, he had one IRL friend.
Elliot was a failed normie, he had millions of opportunities to make friends but he tossed them away. Lanza was a full on sperg and societal outcast.
>>
>>34684187
He was severely undernourished (112 pounds/50 kg) which resulted in brain damage, too. This was confirmed in the autopsy.
>>
>>34684187
He was more of a normie than me. Our life stories are very similar, based on a report I read.
>>
We are all individuals with our own independent ideas and any stupid organisation or "moral" code that tries to keep us in check is fucking retarded. These guys knew that.

And for that I respect them
>>
>>34683995
McVeigh was just a regular terrorist, not motivated by killing normies. The other two were more or less just regular criminals, didn't even ponder an heroing
>>
>>34683124
No, people here may act like they like these guys and say stupid things out of frustration but nobody really idolize these people.

These are insane people that sadly didn't get help and decided to do something horrible and take lives.

>inb4 they killed normies
normie or not, everyone deserves to live, nobody should take lives
>>
>>34684095
you act like they're not r9k-tier
>>
>>34684627
Fuck you i idoliZe em
I hope a second rodger pop up to clean streets from normie girls
>>
>>34683124
Why are white people so violent and demented?
>>
>>34684692
maybe one day youll meet a girl that understands you and after you marry and have a child he'll get shot in school while youre working

how would you feel?
>>
>>34684775
>i-if you were a normie you'd care about normies
roaches probably care about other roaches too
doesn't stop me from stomping them regardless
>>
>>34684627
I just like seeing stuff like this because of how it shakes up the normie worldview. Seeing all those Chads and Staceys bawling in front of the cameras, people talking about "how he wuz a good boy, we went to a BBQ eith his family once" and various "experts" blaming everything from vidya to gun laws on the news makes my dick hard
>>
>>34684775
I'm sure upon the birth of his child he would learn that the people in OP pic are scum.

But until then your argument is invalid
>>
>>34684846
>>34684832
too sharp
>>34684853
there is no valid and invalid because everything about this matter is subjective
clearly if hes a psychopath he wouldnt care now would he
>>
>>34684891
>haha aren't I so superior for holding the moral highground and falling completely in line with the mainstream worldview?
>>
>>34683390
He was a dirty Jew.
>>
File: PicsArt_02-06-03.52.38.jpg (488KB, 1717x2301px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-06-03.52.38.jpg
488KB, 1717x2301px
>>34684627
>nobody really idolizes these people
Eh
>>
>>34683124
You will never understand the pain I feel
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.