[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/psychedelics/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: lsd_blotter_full_sheet11.jpg (251KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lsd_blotter_full_sheet11.jpg
251KB, 700x700px
I'm thinking about buying some mushroom spores and growing them. My only concern is having a bad trip. I have mild anxiety and have had some pretty bad trips from marijuana. I think it was mainly due to me being a light weight and everyone smoking lab grown shit.

Do any of you robots have experience with psychedelics. Particularly those with anxiety issues.
>>
File: 1478104879786.png (218KB, 607x390px) Image search: [Google]
1478104879786.png
218KB, 607x390px
>>34683005
the only way you can have a bad trip is if you have some intense shit like schizophrenia or ptsd.
There really isn't any "bad trips"
you make your own trip.
>>
other's experiences really won't mean much to you, you will probably differ from them and their trips.

I have anxiety so bad I am unable to look at people I am not familiar with, and even then it's only for brief seconds. I've done acid and shrooms many times, smoke weed daily. I've had lots of shitty times with weed, vomiting, feeling way to anxious to the point I shack like a mother fucker, and all kinds of other bad shit happen. Yet on psychs I've yet to have a bad time. The worse thing that's happened is just being a little disappointed I didn't have any revaluations while on them, but hey, that's just a dumb idea to begin with that I probably got from media.
so maybe you'll be good, maybe you won't. I honestly don't even know what a bad trip is.
>>
>>34683005
Had my first shrooms this weekend , made a tea and had a magical experience
>>
>>34683154
how you make that tea shit
>>
Keep some kind of benzo like Xanax or valium or something around in case of a bad trip, just remember it's temporary and be open to it. Don't eat more than 3g your first time. Don't go outside your first time if you have anxiety. They're really easy to grow. Ralphsters spores is really reliabke, I sent them cash in an envelope and he sent me syringes. Good deals and often extras. Pftek is really easy. If you really want to extend your spores, make a corn syrup substrate and cultivate them.
>>
>>34683203
That's were I'm thinking of ordering them.
>>
>>34683154
What happened during your trip?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.