[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Greeks knew women were sexually-promiscuous, manipulative,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

The Greeks knew women were sexually-promiscuous, manipulative, childlike hedonists who complimented men as companions, not competed with them as equals. Men all around the world and all throughout history have independently come to that conclusion since the beginning of time, but only in the past few decades did we stray from that knowledge. Now women aren't happy, men aren't happy, and western civilization is on the verge of collapse because women, unchecked and allowed to run wild with no restraints, ruin everything. How do we Make Women Great Again, robots? Is it even possible to go back, or have they been forever spoiled by prostitution apps, narcissism, entitlement, and 24/7 male attention and validation?
>>
>>34682435
Let shit collapse, let women learn how helpess and worthless they are on their own, then build a new society that repeats the same cycle.
>>
actually.. womens were guardians of the oikos.

and very faithful to their husbands, who took an active role in law and politics.

unlike you

women were active + great goddesses of households
>>
why are you namedropping greeks as if you're comparable? what do you represent?
>>
>>34682529
Yes, exactly. Women complemented men in the roles they were good at and suited for. They didn't claim to be equal and demand standards be lowered for them to suit their egos, which is what we have today with women in the military, police, etc., as well as women chosen over men for jobs despite being less qualified because of diversity quotas.
>snotty lowercase insult for no reason because you can't attack my argument
Why are you like that? Can't you help it?

>>34682556
I'm namedropping the Greeks because they knew 2,500 years ago what we can't seem to grasp today, and we generally perceive them as being smart. I'm pretty clearly not comparing myself to them, but I suppose that snide inference is all you had going for you.
>>
electronic devices can raise children perfectly
this frees up more potential wageslaves to go work for lord dollareedoo and his doodad factory
women can move parts around as good as any man
>>
>>34682700
>getting triggered over capitalization

what breed of autist are you
>>
>>34682700
>we generally perceive them as being smart

lmao

do me a favor and train like the spartans

Even barbarians had more bodily strength than you.
>>
>>34682435
Whore showing too much feet and cleavage in that picture.

Fucking dirty slut.
>>
>>34682755
>>34682775
Are you physically incapable of responding to my points in a meaningful way or is middle school snickering simply your idea of a response? You're acting like children while denying the claim that women act like children. It's disheartening.
>>
>>34682529
>oikos
Why did they need to guard the yogurt?
>>
greeks and romans knew women were shit. that's why they had slave markets
>>
More women in the workforce means lower average wages overall.
It's simple, we destroy capitalism and technology.
>>
>>34682435
Varg is actually right on this one, guys.
The only way to fix women is to remove the allure of the external world.
You need to change the environment to change women, and an environment that tells women all they are is a baby-making factory through sexualized media will make your women into sexualized baby-making factories.
I don't know if you know this, but knowing that you inherently have no value outside of replicating into more of yourself makes you feel trapped. Especially when you realize time isn't on anyone's side.
>>
>>34682847
greek for home, root of the word economics.

>>34682435
I've noticed that younger women (16-18) seem more open to the idea of being housewives. I think culture is wising up to the empowered woman meme. Just stick to the big points so they'll continue to spread:

Career women are less happy, waiting until you're 27 to start looking for a husband is a losing strategy

Rewarding men who have no intention to commit to a relationship with sex cultivate a culture where men will have no intention to commit

Accruing a significant student loan debt makes you less attractive.

Posting pictures of yourself on the internet for validation makes you less approachable to marriage-minded men.
>>
>>34682906
>implying that's not what they are

keep that hamster spinning
>>
>>34683025
They're all liked that until their parents push college on them. Then they get brain washed by liberal feminist teachers. I've even noticed the Muslim community is becoming feminist, not the men though. They'll turn violent when their women your l turn slutty.
>>
>>34682435
Don't worry, anon. Islam will fix this. I say this because apparently the TV and the official socialdemocrat propaganda are trying to make us all convert.
But at the same time they are trying to make us all gay or gender-confused, so which path should I follow then? Soros please explain.
>>
>>34683068
If you want women to not reject the roles you want to put them in, you need to make the role fulfilling.
The second you make a person feel like life is not worth living in their current situation is the second they want their situation to change.
Don't like that women are angry feminists with chips on their shoulders about a lot in life they never asked for?
Then try to stop treating them like they are only baby making machines.
>>
>>34683195
think we should push gap years also, and that college is a trap for many and that it's not for everyone.

it's a big issue, but I think the bigger issue is the casual sex meme. It takes both eligible bachelors and wife material out of the young marriage market.

I'm lucky because I'm talking to a high school senior who wants to move in with me after graduation and keep my home instead of going to college.
>>
>>34683289
>I'm lucky because I'm talking to a high school senior who wants to move in with me after graduation and keep my home instead of going to college.
Translation: I don't want to go to college yet so I'll move in with this loser rent-free, mooch off of his shit, and then leave him the millisecond a better guy comes along.
>>
>>34683410
she's going to cook my meals and take care of my dry cleaning and tidy my place and pull her weight in the household or she's not going to be around for very long. She'll be moving 1,000 miles from her home to live with me in an expensive city, so it's not like she'll be able to take advantage of me.
>>
>>34682435
by giving them consequences and responsibilities. Women no longer have consequences thanks to feminism and that is leading to a social collapse.
>>
>>34682435
>the Greeks

which Greeks because that sure doesn't apply to Sparta
>>
>>34682435
>complimented

Complemented
>>
>>34682556
My word, shitskins are insecure.
>>
>>34682435
The whip.
Unfortunately western men are done for, cucked into oblivion. If Russia doesnt become GREAT again, the future will be a black mudslime mess.
>>
>>34683687
Spartans preferred to fuck each other's manvaginas
>>
>>34682435
Instead of beating off you should be beating bitches.
Chad already knows this, he's just dumb and lucky.
Men will unite TOGETHER.
>>
>>34683770
I know, I fixed it later.

>>34683687
They fell for the boipucci meme.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.