[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /army/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: e051f1dawxhx.png (121KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
e051f1dawxhx.png
121KB, 480x445px
Hi robots, thinking about just giving everything up and just getting stationed at some military base somewhere. There's nothing going on in my life right now, I've lost all passion for school and most other things. Being on here, I'm certainly not afraid of a life-threatning situation, hell I yearn from it. I've never bothered to see the psychiatric jew so my mental stuff is well hidden. I want to hear your experiences.

This isn't a thread about patriotism, hell far from it. Anyone posting on this board with military experience probably wasn't there for patriotic reasons rather reasons similar to mine. Post away, any nationality goes really. I suppose US Active Duty is preferred since I'm trying to gather information but please feel free regardless.
>>
>>34682274
same but brit bong and you would find army here better off on pol or k too many faggot beta males i only come here to laugh and shitpost
>>
>>34682274
n-no one?

really?
>>
>>34682359
I'm a minority, so /pol/ will not take kindly to me I think.
>>
>>34682377
not true alot of /pol/guys are not white you been watching hwndu
>>
>>34682441
if you say so. I guess I'll try there in a bit if this just ends up being a dead thread.
>>
File: ..jpg (41KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
41KB, 800x447px
I'm also considering joining the army. I really like the military aesthetic and it would be good to toughen me up.
>>
Puttig effort into Getting a car and having $100 a week to spend on yourself is a better option than the military. I work 6 days a week for this privilege and was very close to enlisting. Did the asvab and everything.

It's not like when you're in the military you won't do work.you will do TONS of work and won't have a choice. And you'll have to put up with the biggest douches ever. For every 1 armyfag posting anime dolls on 4chan, they're 24 that are enormous normies. Don't do the army, just get a job. I'm a fucking bus boy.
>>
>>34682467
i know this feel also alot of shills
>>
>>34682719
The thing is, I just want to surrender and give control over my life to someone already. Working a shit 40 hour a week job to have some spending money to get high and forget that I have a shit life isn't much better. Even this notion of "atleast I have some control" isn't actually there. I still have to deal with shit people, shit bosses, shit tasks, and then deal with exhaustion and doing absolutley nothing when I actually have the free time.

I give up. I just want to be some pawn, have someone make decisions for me and hopefully find myself with a bullet in my skull in the coming years.
>>
Are there any qt army girls on /r9k/?
>>
You must not join the army, you will fight for only oil. Don't even think about giving your life up for oil and disrespect. Fight for the world for the sake of your children.
>>
>>34682839
You bloody fool, grab your balls together and fight for your life and dreams. The thing, trust me, you didn't found the right friends yet. your true family
>>
File: 1486248047800.gif (924KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486248047800.gif
924KB, 500x630px
>>34682274
Grats for finding your calling bro?

What will I do? Join the army and rise up in the ranks to become a high ranking general. Eventually I will become the presidents right hand man and pull the strings from the shadows.
>>
>>34683060
You sound like an npc.

Listen I have absolutely no motivation to live anymore. I'm not depressed, anxious, etc. whatever special snowflake bullshit you parade, I'm just bored with life and content to see it end. Obviously everyone see's this as some fucking problem or threat (my parents, "oh please think about us")

alright well fuck ok if I can't do it by myself, I'll get it done the honest, American way.

Simple as that.

You all haven't even experienced that side of life. I'm waiting for someone who has to tell me, shit on me, shill me, whatever.
>>
>>34683023
>/r9k/
>children

m8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.