[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i take anti depression medication?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: loseingallhope.jpg (9KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
loseingallhope.jpg
9KB, 198x255px
should i take anti depression medication?
>>
>>34681444
No it'll mess you up senpai, dont take the medical jew
>>
>>34681471
what do i do till i die then?
>>
>>34681471
but i'm very close to killing myself
>>
File: 1486208826712.jpg (129KB, 725x731px) Image search: [Google]
1486208826712.jpg
129KB, 725x731px
>>34681444
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KEK DON'T FALL FOR THE PROFESSIONAL HELP MEME
>>
If you want to chemically lobotomize yourself, then sure.
>>
>>34681444
You know you should stop being a fuck boi and get help and take meds, what medication will you be taking? Another thing they will make your dick soft and unable to fap, also you will shit like a mad man for a few weeks
>>
>>34681748
i dont have the medication yet, i was going to see a shrink so i clould get some but ive been pulled back.
im not going to do it, ill just have to find another fix.
>>
>>34681785
I take them at first I didnt want it but it helps, I just cant fap anymore
>>
>>34681444
Nice trips btw. Don't take the anti depressants, it only fucks you up even more. Don't call suicide hotline either, I'm pretty sure they can trace your calls.
>>
>>34681815
they can trace your calls, if you ever contact them do it online. they havent caught up with tracing yet.
>>
>>34681813
looks like no pills for me then.
fapping is one of the few things i can actually enjoy.
>>
I am I'm taking 300mlg plus another 150 mlg I felt like nothing for months but this month I've been raging at everything, I've broken bottles, drove thru cones, punched walls, banged my head against walls, and everything just pisses me of now. I'm at the doctors and I got pissed when a little kid was crying because he didn't want to be weighed. I told his dad his son was a little bitch and that he should tell his son he's being a little bitch. I don't know what's wrong I hope I don't blow a gasket and hurt someone. I kinda want to though
>>
>>34682055
>I told his dad his son was a little bitch and that he should tell his son he's being a little bitch.

what? kind of don't believe that. it must have created a huge scene where everyone started talking shit to you and threatened with police etc?
>>
>Sertraline and Venlafaxine didn't lower my sex drive by a significant amount, maybe halved it but could still fap

Them lowering your sex drive isn't guaranteed. You will get more tired on some (sertraline) and more restless on a lot of them, and prepare for a fucked sleep pattern. Sertraline made me more irritable too. Also headaches. Lots of headaches on both.

Neither Sertraline nor Venlafaxine have really made me feel any better.
>>
>>34682097
He heard me he just stayed quite was a Mexican guy so maybe he couldn't understand me
>>
File: 1481572871349.png (248KB, 700x655px) Image search: [Google]
1481572871349.png
248KB, 700x655px
>>34681444
No. It does not work.
professional help doesn't work
medicine doesn't work either

it's a sick system that benefits off of fucked up people

the only help you can get is help from yourself. you need to cast out the state of mind you're currently in.
maybe talk to friends or family for support. but things like happiness or sadness are ultimately relative to ones own ego and selfishness and personal attachments. the only one capable of making you happy or better is yourself.

the healthiest thing you can do right now is to kill your "SENSE of self" and build a new one.
reject all thoughts of self loathing
reject all thoughts of pessimism
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.