[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking #2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: thinking.jpg (103KB, 1024x1071px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
103KB, 1024x1071px
Why do you browse /r9k/?

Do you relate to people? Do you come for the greentexts? The memes?

Is it pure entertainment, or something more?
>>
Seeing people even more pathetic than me keeps me from killing myself.
>>
Some combinations of everything that goes on here, I should replace chan browsing with some better habit but for now it shall remain.
>>
>>34681033
why does this normie tier threads are always here
can you fuck off to fucking plebbit you NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34681033
1. The memes
2. Watching how robots act, studying them
3. To influence robots into making changes that will ultimately be mutually beneficial.
>>
File: ETERNALLY BTFO.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
ETERNALLY BTFO.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
>>34681060
Lmao pretty much this
This board boost my self steem by knowing that other people have it worse than me
>>
>>34681033
you don't have to put on a mask here. even on pseudonymous forums you still have to suck moderator dick not to get banned, whereas here i can just reset my router. having to play a part 24/7 is exhausting.

this is also the only place where anyone asks me my thoughts on anything.
>>
Rarely there are some mildy uplifting posts about robots who turned their life around. And I have hope that some day I might too
>>
File: australian pepe.jpg (29KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
australian pepe.jpg
29KB, 400x388px
>>34681033

used to come for the green texts and the memes, i love me some pepes but now i come here out of habit, dont forget, youre here forever.
>>
I come here because I can relate to feeling alienated and lonely, and it's nice to remind myself that I'm not the only one who struggles with social anxiety.

Also, the memes.
>>
>>34681033
I come here to indiscriminately spew vitriol at you sacks of shit.
>>
Honestly, I'm babby new to this board, never came here, nover bothered. It seems alright, i like the jokes here
>>
>Funny and original memes
>Great stories
>Retailcuck threads
>Feels
>Great taste in video games

My 2nd favourite board is /tv/ because it's just gut laugh funny but it lacks some mature conversation like /r9k/ does.
>>
It's mostly out of a lack of a better thing to do.
Also because it's comfortable here. I have no one else to talk to but here I can talk all day about anything that goes through my mind.
>>
habit, mostly
grew up believing I'm not like you but me coming back time and time again is empirical evidence that I am you
>>
>>34681386
We need more of you. Please stay around.
>>
>>34681033
I have worked over the last couple of years to become semi-normie tier.

I always come back because this board was my home for a long time and I don't want to forget my roots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.