[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single Parent Family Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: family.jpg (13KB, 320x258px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
13KB, 320x258px
Robots that were/are raised by a single parent: How much did not having both parents in your life mess you up?

Also, I'm sorry you had to grow up that way. :(
>>
My mother was/still is an alcoholic and rode the cock carousel hard and all of her boyfriends of the week were drug addicts/alcoholics and they were all violent as fuck. I can still hear the broken glass and screaming sometimes when i go to bed. One time one of her boyfriends smashed her head into the counter and she bled everywhere and didnt remember me for weeks.

I've never met my father but all i know is he has another family and wants nothing to do with me.

I curse my mother every day for bringing me into the world and unloading her shitty life onto me. Single mothers need to be fucking killed.
>>
>>34679914

Gosh, that's awful... Anon, I have a question: How does one cope with what you've been through? In other words, how do you stop suffering?
>>
Idk how much it fucked me up, I'm a 26yr heroin addicted loner who rents a basement suite and works overnights. I have limited contact with other people and would like to keep it that way.
>>
>>34679991
You don't. I haven't found a real way to cope or deal with it. It just slowly eats and consumes you. Maybe years of therapy would help but you just get to a point where theres just too much damage. It probably varies a lot from person to person aswell. But me, i never got over it and i probably never will.
>>
>>34680035

Damn... That's heartbreaking...
>>
i was, it didnt , i never needed him, he tried to keep contact with me until i was 13 and then he just keep sending money and visiting on my bday , it was better this way because i hate talking with him about how my life is going and also we are 4 in my house and with him i could barely have time for being alone

also he have 3 families already, i was he last son, i don't keep contact with my other 3 half brothers, i only saw them once, i neiter keep contact with my paternal family except for my grandma because he send my money to her house, i want to lose contact with him, his family and erase his last name from my name, i don't hate tho, he doesnt drink never beat me or even nagged me, i just don't like him and don't like his family
>>
I'm fine and dandy. Raised by my mother because my dad turned out to be gay. It was fine. She's more manly than him, funnily enough
>>
Fembot here, not having a father probably contributed to how I ended up as a robot.
>>
>>34679777
My Mom sent my siblings to live with my Dad (who was awful) because they were problem kids, which gave me my perfectionism; I thought I had to act perfectly or I'd get sent away too.

In trying to make sure I didn't end up like my Dad, she unwittingly made me treat women like glass dolls, which fucked with my chances of ever being with a woman. She straight up slapped me in the face once because I told a girl she wasn't as good at math as me

She was unstable, if something went wrong with a guy she was seeing she would emotionally/verbally take it out on me.

Whenever she's single, she's really fucking clingy. Until I was like 17 years old she would try to insist that I spend all of my time with her, up to and including sleeping in the same bed (not in a sexual way) which made me overly-dependant on her as I was growing up

Don't date a single mother guys.
>>
It fucked me up a little but nothing too bad, my father was shot when I was around 1, oddly I never questioned it. Still remember the day she told me why I never had one, I'll never forget that day.
>>
>>34679991
Simple, you move onto your own apartment, get a steady income and booze yourself to an early grave and maybe kill some normies on your way to grave
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 657x527px
My father had severe mental illness and tried to kill my mother, myself, and my sister. He's been out of my life for so long that I think that people who have two parents are the weird ones. I just don't identify with the concept of having a father. My mom is pretty insane herself as she's bipolar but doesn't take anything for it. I had to become the man of the house when I was young and now I look after most while she treats me like shit because she wants attention. After living amongst the robots here for quite some time I've become better with dealing with my mom because I just order her around and dominant what happens in the house. All of this has caused me to regress into a dark abyss where I barely even register emotion anymore. I drink heavily as well. I work a full time job and I'm still in university so I don't even sleep anymore for the most part.
>>
Parents divorced when I was 11 and I haven't lived with my father since. Mother guilted me ("Mummy would be very sad if you didn't live with her" that type of shit) to make sure I chose her to live with (To live out in the sticks at some bald truckdriver's house that we barely knew). Then she told me how my father hits my older brother who lives with him and kicks his dog and yells a lot and that I shouldn't see him. Of course I believed her. There were similar incidents but yeah, she's a psychotic compulsive liar that gaslights me and I could have stood a chance if I had never picked her.
>>
>>34679777
Single motherhood is the worst thing a young male can receive.
>>
Didn't have it as bad as most, father left me and my mom at a very young age, don't even remember his face, then died when i was 15.

Had to fake it throughout the funeral just to not look like a psycho while everyone is crying, honestly never cared about him, and no matter what they tell me my life is better without the likes of him

After his death my grandmother revealed to me that i wasn't the only son he had, he actually married twice before my mom and left them all behind with children too.

But honestly my mom risen me quite well, made me become a gigantic nerd at school, literally not making a single mistake in any exam or miss a day or homework for years in a row while she rewarded me with every kinds of vidya and runescape membership, because of that i became great at studying and graduated high school as the 4th best student in my city.

And now that i'm an adult she decided to separate the house into two apartments and i get to get the other half, it's an owned house so it will make my life a ton easier.

sure she had some major anger issues and once stomped me out of anger for not memorizing a lesson and used to over-feed me until i puked and then collected every drop i spit and re-feed me with it, but still..

The only thing i suffered with the most was lack of guidance and depression, as i had to teach myself almost every thing related to manhood and all that, guess the internet and vidya and anime took my father's place and i'm certain that it did a better job than if i actually had him mentor me.
>>
>>34679991
Honestly just forgetting about the past and focusing on the future is the best thing you can do.

You cant alter the past so may as well roll with it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.