[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
Any other oldfags here feel bad about "Missing the boat" and didn't go to college
>>
>>34679287
Sort of. I don't have any career fields that interest me though so I have no idea what I would go to college for, but I still feel I missed a decent chance at financial success.
>>
>>34679287
Yeah i dropped out of school when i was 16 due to anxiety and depression, Never got to do the shit everyone else did. Now i stay at home and dont do anything, Turning 26 this year has brought a new level of fear into my life
>>
I have a generic degree but feel I missed out

I spent most of my times in my room and having anxiety
>>
File: tmp_246414820816496031846973138.jpg (41KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_246414820816496031846973138.jpg
41KB, 400x378px
I'm 25 stuck in a blue collar job for life I can't believe this is it....
>>
>>34679287

I graduated from a 3 year trade school in 2009, never worked a day. Don't feel too bad about it OP
>>
29 this year, everyone around me has finished college and is buying a house and starting families.

Ive spent the past 10 years playing video games.
>>
>>34679287
Yes and no.

Yes I fucked myself by not getting a good degree.

No because I only really had English or Drama on the table and they'd either have been useless or another anchor on my CV. I knew that. Didn't bother and I was right to avoid the debt.

I'm feeling good today cos I'm cosey and just blasting away on Pokemon TCG Online like an autist but i feel kinda sad that I'm drifting further away from my best mate ever since he got a place of his own with his girlfriend.

Our lives are poles apart now. Last night he was a fancy Hotel spa and I was playing the Tutorial for Doom the board game on my own on my bed. (I had a lot of fun to be fair).

We still chat but I'm starting to think I'm too far behind him for him to relate.

My brother didn't got to Uni either and he's building tree houses in the Costa Rican jungle right now. Loving life.

Uni isn' all that. It's just the highlight of a wagecucks life. Sad really. Not much better than the people who go on and on about high school.
>>
>>34679336

Might as well get your GED. It's pretty easy senpai.
>>
I did go to college but it was only a commuter state school, and I didn't finish my degree I just dropped out. So yeah not only did I miss out on the "college experience", I fucking wasted time and money (not in debt tho). Now I'm 26 and working a job a 18 year old could do. I'm saving up now and going to enter a trade program most likely, either that or become an EMT.
>>
>>34679746
>It's just the highlight of a wagecucks life.

Its the highlight of anyones life. Never again will you be surrounded by young horny women, alcohol, drugs and not having to work a miserable job you hate. Your brother is in the 1% making it in a job he loves, the vast majority of people in the adult world are miserable alcoholics that want to die.
>>
>>34679287
In my 30s and still living at home. Lost all hope at a normal life.
>>
>>34679287
>tfw didn't realize what I wanted to do with my life until 26
>it's too late now...
Want to get into Chemistry, but I'd feel so far behind being paired with fresh 18 Gen Z fucks.
That & I wouldn't have a job in the field until my 30's..
>>
>>34679843
Exactly my point. Being surrounded by young horny women isn't all that when you're ugly. I doubt i missed much.

I was too ugly and retarded to make the most of it and the things I was tempted to go just to do it. (Martial arts and /tg/ related club) I've got nowadays anyway.
>>
>>34679904
Just go for it anyway. You don't realize how lucky you are to actually know what you want to do with your life, even if you're a bit late.

I really screwed myself because we lived near a decent college for years but I didn't take an interest in anything and didn't take any classes. Now we've moved and I've thought about taking some trade classes like metalworking, but the college here doesn't even offer them.
>>
I hate having 28 years. I hate my life so much.
>>
26, everythingless virgin here. I keep getting older, but my chances with women never got above zero.

>>34679843
> young horny women
I was in STEM you inconsiderate normie, there wasn't a single girl on campus.
>>
>>34680103
Why? Are you ugly? Ugly and fat? Shit personality?
>>
>>34680134
I thought I was ugly and with a shit personality due to never getting any female attention, but apparently both are decent, so it's just the fact I don't meet any women.

I graduated three years ago, and as I said above, there were zero girls on campus. I haven't met a single girl since either, so a bit hard to try anything. No friends naturally, so no meeting through friends; refuse jewbook so no tinder; refuse to go to bars since I don't drink. What's left?

Already on dating sites, for 8 months now, zero results. There are so few women there, all must have moved to tinder.
>>
>>34680200
Then move to Tindr then...
>>
>>34680273
I would commit sudoku before handing my info to jewbook, anon
>>
>>34680300
With an attitude like that, it's no surprise why you're single
>>
>>34680366
> he has principles in anno domini 2017
> crucify him!
>>
>>34680377
stupid principles, it's not like he has to enter his CC number and birth certificate, it's literally just personal shit.
Those some things, he's going to want to know when he's talking to a girl
>>
>went to college
>got STEM degree
>still ended up as 34 year old NEET
>>
>>34680441
> "just" personal shit
Those things are as important as your CC info, if not more so, because you can't change them.
>>
graduate here, no jobs, gave up, neet, consider suicide daily

that resume gap is too huge, and I forgot the "skills" I learned in college. College was a meme honestly, the only people who did well were sociable normalfags, that was my blackpill, normies always win, social skills is the most important skill, and as a spergy robot without genius talents I am doomed to a shitty life.
>>
I'm gonna finish up my last 2 years of college when I'm 29. Gonna be a top dog alpha male pussy slayer since I'm attractive now (used to be very ugly at 18/19 but somehow I still had a gf, although she was a total slut)
>>
>>34680200
>>34680103

You fucked up son, being in STEM is not an excuse. You don't really meet girls in your classes in college. What were you doing outside of class? Were you in a dorm or a fraternity? Were you in any clubs? Did you talkg to people?

You completely missed out, once you graduate its hard to even find people your own age much less single, attractive girls with no kids. It just gets harder and harder. Even worse is guys around our age (25+) are setting down now and don't have time to hang out.
>>
File: 2017-02-05-18-22-34-509.jpg (77KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-05-18-22-34-509.jpg
77KB, 450x800px
>27 in 2days
>got a haircut
>an underage gave me looks
>>
>>34680489
Why would you need to change your name..
i'ts your name..
>>
>>34680498

That is the ultimate red pill

social skills, networking, meeting people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> having a degree

In college you need to spend just as much time meeting people and networking as you do studying. You can't just graduate with a degree, not know anyone, never interned and walk into the real world. You're going to eat shit hard. Its not what you know its who you know, who can get you in. This is the sad reality, if you're an introvert god help you.
>>
Went to college at 25, got my 2 year last August.

55k usd job with car and expenses.
>>
>>34680556
Creeped out looks? "Please don't rape me and cut off my tits" looks?
>>
>>34680525
Outside of class? The assigned projects, or doing my own shit at home.

We don't have dorms or frats in my country (eurofag). There was an electronics club, but I'm not into that. Yeah I talked to everybody during that time, lots of bants with the other nerds.

> You completely missed out, once you graduate its hard to even find people your own age much less single, attractive girls with no kids
Preaching to the choir mate. Though I didn't find any girls during uni either.
>>
File: 200611010916-pix2.jpg (62KB, 666x528px) Image search: [Google]
200611010916-pix2.jpg
62KB, 666x528px
>>34679287

My dad was much younger than me when he got married and had kids. I am still a virgin.
>>
>>34679287
You all can still get your degree by 30 you pussies.
>>
>>34679843
>Never again will you be surrounded by young horny women
That's completely irrelevant if you're ugly or <5'8" or both.
Also social anxiety doesn't help either in that situation.
Uni is only enjoyable for normalshits, for a non-normie Uni life is shit full of boredom, loneliness, envy, depression and it will only get worse from that point onward.
Life truly is despicable. Fuck existence.
>>
>>34680556
>>34680556
You look fucking shell shocked.
>>
just slept for like 10hrs today and did some pushups feels great desu.

Ill be hitting the gym in the near future if i can keep my sleep schedule tight.

Anyway, ill be 28 with an msc in compsci.

I should be able to redeem myself right. I mean i know im late, but not too late right????
>>
>>34679287
I have 5 years of college and didn't even make any friends let alone get sex.
>>
>>34679307
I lost all motivation with college too because nothing I pursued I was passionate about. Miserable either way
>>
Bump for more grandpa misery. Will actually post some shit when I get back.
>>
>>34680711
You have to ask what went wrong.
>>
>>34681028

Depends, what are you going for in life? Too late to find a decent girl pretty much.
>>
Any of you who was NEET at an older age managed to turn his life around?
>>
>>34682189
no. im 25 got a job at mcdonalds. its a dead end was neet for 8 years. highschool dropout
>>
File: 1482786138631.png (42KB, 279x209px) Image search: [Google]
1482786138631.png
42KB, 279x209px
>Turned 25 yesterday
>Diagnosed with schizophrenia, panic disorder and OCD personality disorder a month ago
>Weather was really shitty
>Heard my father crying from pent up stress and because my grandfather's health just got worse
>Old brother wished me happy birthday over the phone, he sounded tired as fuck
>The electric kettle stopped working

My younger brother also broke down in tears this morning, don't know why tough.
>>
>>34682337
Are you American? If so you could teach English in Asia.
>>
>>34682114
wtf are you talking about? Males are at their highest values in their 30s.
>>
File: 1441847187314.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1441847187314.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34682449
>tfw squandering this opportunity when lots of inelligible yet english-fluent scandis/africans/huehues would kill for it
>>
Video games and books are all you need.
Survive for 8 hours a day, escape for the rest of them.

This world is not worth living in.
>>
>>34682537
>Males are at their highest values in their 30s.

Are you trolling or just stupid? To other 30 year old women maybe, to prime hotties fuck no.
>>
File: 1477246482363.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477246482363.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
I started university at 15 and dropped 3 years later after failing all of my classes.

I fucking despised it. I also loathe having a boss.
>>
>>34679287
I sucked it up and went for Criminology at age 28 with freshmen and a few people even older than me. if anyone asked, I just said I wanted to pursue more fields in case my original plan didn't work out. It seems glamorous from the outside in and yes, you make a few friends, but you don't get bitches and such unless you're already predisposed to it IRL.

tl;dr: it's high school, only slightly more mature. slightly.
>>
>>34680556
someone needs to shave that chest..
>>
>>34685034
Might as well act like a successful Chad while you're at it.
Those prime 18 year old girls will/ eat it all up. Take advantage, they love older guys
>>
>>34679287
>attend university for years in between spouts of ragequitting and going back
>quit for the last time just before finishing junior year (Civil Engineering)
>work for a year at a shipping warehouse making 50c above minimum
>get a trade job (commercial electricians apprentice)
>notice how much money there is in trades
>there are tradesmen making six figures for punching a timeclock four or five times a week
>start getting into various trade jobs, move around a lot
>like tradesmen a lot more than the college crowd, which is primarily composed of cucks and omegas content to throw away the best years of their life studying 7 days a week in hopes of landing a wageslave job on graduation

I wouldn't go back to university for anything. Quitting was, in hindsight, one of the best decisions I've ever made.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
>>34679287
> went to dumb state college
> stayed faithful to hometown gf
> she cheated on me two months after I graduated
> that was ten years ago, haven't felt a woman's touch since
> mfw all i got from college was cucked and a meme degree
>>
>>34685099
kek. The main reason I didn't go at 18 was because of the massive debt it would bring upon me. I used all of my own funds there and came out with 0 debt, and I suppose in these times that would count as wildly successful.
>>
>>34680556

You look like you were in 'Nam.

>>34682449

you need a college degree for that.
>>
>>34679287
I have several regrets 1 not finishing high school 2 completely shutting down no longer interested in the outside world when I was younger I really about it but in the end I decided it wouldn't be an option. Why go in into debt for the sake of a degree that may prove worthless
>>
got a degree and even lived the normie life bartending @ the student pub for a year, went to several afterparties

if you missed that you missed nothing other than being additionally disgusted with humanity for no reason

normies are literally poison. wish i played video games and worked a real job instead.
>>
>>34679287
Nah, I'm studying a 12 month program that leads to a comfy home based job averaging $30/hour
Before that I made anywhere from $16-$30/hour as a construction laborer with zero education.
College is a meme unless you want to get a high paid high stress job.
>>
>>34685714
How exactly did you get work as a construction laborer?

I've never seen a construction job listed in my area, even though there is some construction taking place occasionally.
>>
>>34685750
I was lucky enough to come of age in Alberta during the oil boom, so I just walked onto sites and asked if they were hiring.
>>
>>34685811
Well that makes sense.

I'm guessing you want to keep the "12 month program" a secret, like so many people seem to do with their fantastic opportunities...
>>
>>34685329
What types of trades?
>>
File: haha i think so.png (293KB, 636x468px) Image search: [Google]
haha i think so.png
293KB, 636x468px

Think I'll jack off again, make another sandwhich and go pick up a bag.

How're the rest of you fags holding up
>>
>>34685909

Just working my life away by day, and escapism at night. I know this won't change if I don't do something, but I'm too damn tired all the time.
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (1MB, 2310x1781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
1MB, 2310x1781px
25 and brain is fried. Dropped out of uni three years ago. Father has recently employed me in blue collar job I can hardly do right cause my brain is such mush. I spent last three years of my life obsessing over legal weed in Colorado , moved up there and abused the hell out of some of the most brain damaging weed products I could get my hands on. Eventually my brain just crapped out. Probably the conjunction of the alcohol and weed. Body began to reject alcohol three years ago and would make me very sick when I would consume yet I continued drinking.

Can anyone relate?
>>
>>34686094
Only in a minor way. I did shrooms once and never felt quite the same afterwards. Sometimes when I'm outside I'll just stare at nature and start getting that depersonalization aura, my eyes will focus on nothing in particular, I just kind of zone out but it's not blissful or anything. It's like an artifact from the original experience, and I don't like it.
>>
File: IMG_3295.jpg (65KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3295.jpg
65KB, 750x738px
>>34679287
I know this is 25+, but I'm not sure if I want to get to that point. Only 19, soon to be 20 here. I've only ever worked 3 different jobs, all were for multiple years because my parents told me it looks better. Except now I haven't been working for a full year and a half.

I already regret not going to college. All I do anymore is answer to my parents (mostly mom) whenever they need something done. I don't protest because I know it's hard for them and it's at least something to do for a few minutes.

Is life really worth living? Inb4 I'm told that I have to "get out there" to find something worth living for.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.