[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I steal a pretty female co-worker from her boyfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1486331436515.jpg (724KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486331436515.jpg
724KB, 1536x2048px
How do I steal a pretty female co-worker from her boyfriend? I really want her but she is already in a relationship. Any tips would be appreciated.
Also I'm a goodlooking ex-robot who left here after getting my first gf but since then returned when we broke up.
>>
There's many girls out there without a boyfriend, don't be a cunt and cuck someone for no reason.
Furthermore, you can ask that on /b/ or /adv/. These boards seem more appropriate for your type of "problem".
>>
fuck off oregnao
>>
>>34678564
/r9k/ is my home board. You guys have always been here for me and I've been here since the birth of this board.
>>
tips plzs

I'm thinking of just trying to put down her bf every chance I get to neg her bf's social status to her
>>
File: cornguy.jpg (141KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cornguy.jpg
141KB, 720x960px
grill some delicious corn for her
>>
Just don't. Even if you succeed you will be known in the office as the gf-stealing asshole. But why would she leave her bf for you? He probably is superior to you in every way.
>>
You have to be hotter or higher in social status or have more game or something than the bf to really steal her. You probably are not.

Or the girl has to decide to sleep with another guy because she's pissed at the bf and you just happen to be the guy she chooses. This doesn't necessarily require being better than the bf, but it won't also lead to you getting into a relationship with her.
>>
File: 1479484868892.jpg (283KB, 1280x957px) Image search: [Google]
1479484868892.jpg
283KB, 1280x957px
>>34679374
>He probably is superior to you in every way.

I don't care. I just want her.Plus I don't believe in ostensible philosophy such as intagible suppose superiority in other males . Man all bleed the same.
>>
Have you tried becoming Chad? That might work.
>>
>>34679470
Why would she want you even if you were single?
>>
>>34679470
you must be stupid or retarded to come here, where there is the pitfall of interaction with women skills.
just ask your chaddest friend, or the one who had already stolen a gf. or ask a female friend who did so why and how she got into it.
just gtfo
>>
Op just kidnap her and confine her to a room in chains. Tell her you killed her bf and if she ever tries to escape you'll kill her family.
>>
>>34678535
long life /b/ trap queen forever
>>
>>34679342
Kek, why do you think you have enough standing to lower her bfs status that she clearly rates highly? You're just a fellow wageslave to her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.