[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETBUX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1188.png (509KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1188.png
509KB, 640x1136px
Who else living on neetbux here?

>there are still people on this board who think they need to work to get money
>>
>>34678437
You are a drag on society and failure as a man.

I don't normally tell people they should end themselves but the fact that you take pride in living off the hard work of others makes you basically irredeemable. Enjoy the Vidya and anime because a woman won't respect a permanently unemployed person.
>>
>>34678523
Lol. >but my doctor said I wasn't fit for work because of my faked panic attacks
>>
File: rock face2.jpg (32KB, 498x572px) Image search: [Google]
rock face2.jpg
32KB, 498x572px
>>34678523
>because a woman blah blah blah

I'm a NEET and a non-virgin, but regardless of that, who gives a flying fuck what women want? do you need to pass some whore's shit tests to feel good about yourself? well, sucks to be you then.
>>
I don't live off my investment NEET bucks yet, but I will soon.
>>
File: 196b203s0njthjpg.jpg (35KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
196b203s0njthjpg.jpg
35KB, 500x271px
>>34678560
Projecting this hard.

Origionallllllllll
>>
File: NEET life.png (219KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
NEET life.png
219KB, 1199x444px
>>34678560
>>34678555
>>34678857

Living the high life there then? I'm sure you won't regret becoming ostracizing yourself from your own family and any potential girlfriends.

It's okay, collecting anime figurines of your non-existent 2d girlfriend will surely make you feel satisfied and will in no way contribute to some chronic mental illness in the future or mid-life crisis.

I mean, it's not like theres previously unemployed people working at walmart in their 30s because it was the only job they could get with the crater in their resume from sitting on their ass for the last decade.

I'm fairly sure you guys will be okay, and won't regret digging yourself deeper into poverty, its always fun working at walmart in your retirement years, fuck back problems and shit lol.
>>
>>34678925
>potential girlfriends.
Are you even reading the shit your posting? Where the hell do you think you are?
>>
>>34678925
I'm going to vocational school. I don't want to be 40 working at Walmart or some shit. I'm 26 and I'm trying to turn it around before ti's too late
>>
No one ever posts HOW they get neetbux just claims they are on them.

I'd love to take advantage of the shitty normie government and all the tax payers, tell me the secret.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34678437
This is my source of income.
>>
>>34679887
I get a small amount of money every month because I couldn't keep any job more that a couple of weeks because of stress. When I had to wake up early I couldn't sleep at all. Met a doctor wich gave me some sort of 'he can't work like normal people' diagnosis.

The only thing I have to do to get the money is to meet up with similar, hopless people twice a week and do random activities so that we won't loose our minds.
>>
>>34680015
What country allows this? How long can you be on that program?
>>
>>34678523
>current year plus one
>wanting to contrimoot to this society
Have you went outside normie? That place hates us, why work for that?
>>
>>34680147
Sweden. I have to meet with my doctor now and then and if he thinks im ready to work again I will stop getting the money.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.