[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you enter the anger phase? And how did you go about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: HowTheRedPillWasBorn.jpg (51KB, 700x869px) Image search: [Google]
HowTheRedPillWasBorn.jpg
51KB, 700x869px
What made you enter the anger phase?

And how did you go about improving yourself?
>>
I've always been in the anger phase. The ride never ends.

I don't give a shit about self-improvement, but its given me the confidence to put my own interests ahead.

>inb4 edgelord.
>>
I know the feels in the OP picture.

Girl in my flat always tells me that "one day [she'll] marry me", since I'm not a shit like the guys she normally brings home.

I legit think I could get laid on the semi-regular if I had more confidence, but that's just the thing.
>>
>>34678289
I'd tell this girl that I'm not hers to put on the shelf. Reject me when I want to move forward and I won't look back
>>
>>34678321
>>34678289

She's trying to keep you as a beta provider to fall into for when her ride on the cock carousel is up.
>>
No anger. I don't get angry. My problems are my own. I don't put myself out there. I don't accept that I'm not good at something and need to work and fail to get ahead.

As for the picture, the solution is simple, don't be the type of person that people think are "safe" to wait around for.
>>
>>34678321
Literally getting cucked dude. If she's not joking, tell her that you are the only guy she should be taking home if she thinks that
>>
Accept that it's just their nature. Remember to never latch onto a woman. They're willing to branch swing and so am I.

>>34678321
Go out and fuck. Bring girls home. Eventually she'll start wanting you. Fuck her but don't make it a long term relationship. OR just ignore her, she sounds like a whore tbqh Have you fucked before?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>34678289
>What made you enter the anger phase?
Birth.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2769593/HALF-women-fall-partner-standby-fancied-case-current-relationship-turns-sour.html

I recently learned I'm the plan B of the oneitis I've ignored and removed from my life for years. Couple weeks ago she learned that I improved myself and that I accomplished long term goals that far surpass those of anyone I know. I can't help but imagine that I'd turn into plan A if she wasn't already living with her boyfriend.
>>
File: red glowing skeleton.jpg (82KB, 680x827px) Image search: [Google]
red glowing skeleton.jpg
82KB, 680x827px
>>34678289
>all girls keep the good ones around until the time is right

AKA

I just want to ride the cock carousel for a few more years and then snag a beta provider

REEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS just pushed me into the anger phase
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
79KB, 800x800px
>>34678389
Slow down anon !
Edges can fk u up
>>
>>34678321
After displaying that behaviour you had better NEVER commit to her. Fuck, then dump her like the used up slut she is or you're a pathetic cuck
>>
>>34678321
ask her why you'd want to marry a whore
>>
That pic just screams "not interested." He wasn't perfect, and probably had no other personality traits besides "nice" which in itself isn't interesting or enough to keep someone interested. She let him down in the most polite way she could, because she didn't want to be a cunt about it.
>>
File: 1485777622390.png (219KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485777622390.png
219KB, 1080x1920px
women, amirite or amirite or amirite?

right?

right?
>>
>>34678616
No, she genuinely wanted to fuck Chads until she's 30 and then settle with the beta provider in a sex-less marriage and fuck the poolboy and gardener who gets paid with his money.
>>
>>34678337
>>34678383
>>34678583
>>34678606
You misunderstand, we're not in a relationship at all. We just get on super well. I'd fuck her sure, but she's too messed up to gf, unless she really sorted herself out.
>>
>>34678730
>unless she really sorted herself out.

You can't turn a hoe into a housewife anon.
>>
One night something just clicked "why the fuck should I care what people think of me.", and it's been a little better since. I'm still a fucking mess, but I think this will help me fight my social anxiety. I want to make music and promote it and shit, but I'm still too scared. ONE DAY I TELL YOU
>>
>>34678798
>ONE DAY I TELL YOU
which will never come. So find a retail job fast. in 5 years, you could be a manager.
>>
>>34678730
Her intention though is to eventually try and GET you to be her beta provider/husband once she's too old and used for the cock carousel.
>>
>>34678629
>women competing for men
Are we living on the same planet? Is this an article from a future where a new STI has killed off 99% of all men?
>>
>>34678810
I do have a job, and every day is suffering. I'm forced to talk to people, and a lot, so the amounts of spaghetti after me, wew. At least I work with people who are older than me. I can't talk to people of my age at all, I still feel like a 10yo child, and I'm 23.
>>
>>34678831
The 80% of invisible men may as well be dead.
>>
>>34678767
Yes you can. Or should I say; yes, it's possible. You're too much of a beta faggot to do it though.
>>
>>34678887
>putting work into a relationship with a hoe
>being in a relationship with damaged goods.
>everyone laughs at you for marrying the town bike

Enjoy the HPV, cuck , lmao
>>
>>34678831
Mate the article clearly states

>competing for the same FEW men

I agree with the sentiment behind your post but stop tilting at windmills.
>>
>>34679011
>I'm a insecure virgin, listen to my opinions
No.
>>
>>34678887
Alphas don't marry ho's, they just fuck them. They end up marrying that cute girl you're crushing on and treat her like shit because she likes it. Betas marry ho's.
>>
>>34679026
>tilting at windmills
you don't have the faintest idea what that means, do you
next tell me how harry potter is "kafkaesque" or how kanye west is "down to earth"
>>
>>34679073
I don't remember asking for the opinion of a beta virgin.
>>
>>34679072
I'm not a virgin. Maybe I'm insecure but I know that you can't trust anyone, especially women

these hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>34679158
>M-maybe if I quote a nigger's lyrics he'll see I'm right...
Nope. If you can't make a slut loyal then you're not a leader.
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (76KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
76KB, 600x884px
>>34678289
I'm pretty sure pic related is right where I am right now

And I feel insatiable anger about it
>>
>>34679079
Calm down Don Quixote, "Chad" isn't an actual person.
>>
>>34679084
It's seems to me you've a beta who already turned a ho into a housewife and are fucking miserable at you decision. Enjoy raising that alphas three kids like the cuck you are.
>>
>>34678831
she means that women over 4/10 are amazing, but they all only want 8/10 and 9/10 men
>>
File: NotARapeEndorsement.jpg (18KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
NotARapeEndorsement.jpg
18KB, 236x236px
>>34678289
There's no way a girl said that straight up.

No way. That's either fake or that girls as fucked in the head by redpill bullshit as we are. No girl is that self aware let alone blunt.

Anyway this is easy to retort to.

>You gotta be the boyfriend first. What makes you worth waiting for?
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (96KB, 1332x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
96KB, 1332x698px
>>34679294
Denial will get you nowhere, my friend!
>>
>>34679260
>Projecting
Just stop.
>>
>>34679294
i'm guessing you've only recently found TRP and the only thing that's changed is how you interpret the OP
>>
>>34678311
Sorry but that is completely Marvel tier edgelord cringe and that greentext doesn't stop that being the case
>>
>>34679294
Why is that hard to believe? A slight variation -

There are situations where the girl loves the guy, but would rather stay as his friend (which keeps him in her life forever) as opposed to entering a relationship with him, where there is a risk of loss. Isn't that sad she has to hide her feelings to herself forever? Because she is afraid of the chance of losing him, even if it means she can be happy with him for a bit?
>>
You think OP's pic is rage inducing? My own mother told me that the type of guy girls date when they're young, and the type of guy they end up marrying are very different. She basically admitted the whole shit. But its weird because she started dating my dad when she was 17 and never stopped. So my dad got her young, but still the fact remains. We can't let women get away with this. This shit has got to stop, nice guys and betas need to stop letting these whores play them. It needs to fucking end NOW. DO NOT GIVE THESE WHORES MARRIAGE. DO NOT COMMIT. IF YOU COULD NOT PULL HER IN HER PRIME, DO NOT MARRY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34680685
>nice guys and betas need to stop letting these whores play them
I, personally, blame Chad for dating down. If the 6/10 girls didn't get fucked by 9/10 guys, there'd be more left for us.
>>
>>34680685
>tfw prime, i want to be with a boy more than anything
>this boy is perfect
>if i be with him, we might lose each other one day
>id rather be a lowly beta and stay by his side forever and be single until i die.
>tfw it hurts to have to hide feelings or deny them
>>
>>34680837
If you don't want to compete that's on you. It's only natural that desirable girls get chased a lot, jsut step up and get them.
>>
>>34679207

>on r9k
>thinks he's a """leader"""
>>
>>34680878
Did you even read what I wrote? I shouldn't have to compete with guys ABOVE me for girls BELOW me. Women think in "sexual market value" and all men's "SMV" is horribly deflated due to Chads have no restraint.
>>
>>34678289
>normies
>school
>teachers
>parents
>my self
my only wish is to kill everyone and my self after
>>
>>34679329
You're the dumbass who has an autistic view of slots, don't deny your fate, you beta cuck.
>>
File: IMG_1461.jpg (187KB, 966x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1461.jpg
187KB, 966x1024px
>>34679011
This is true tho.
So many people fuck up by entering relationships with people who aren't capable. There is a reason she's a slut and it's not by choice, women who sleep around frequently are basically drug addicts. They are going to be fighting the urge the entire time they are with you even if they choose to quit.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.