[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pretty girls only care about loo.....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480136388589.jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480136388589.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
pretty girls only care about loo.....
>>
>>34678230
>that girl
>pretty
>>
I'm kinda pretty and I fall in love with any guy who is nice and genuine. Too bad I'm not single, I wish I could clone myself and make lots of guys happy.
>>
>>34678235
huh? That girl is a solid 8/10. very pretty!
>>
No one thinks pretty girls only care about looks. They think about lots of things.

>Wealth
>Penis size
>Social status/influence
>>
>>34678262
Get pregnant and make some daughters you breeder
>>
>>34678262
duuuump~ him for Chad desu
>>
>>34678230
that guy looks like a football lineman not to mention look how big he is.
>>
>>34678262
>I wish I could clone myself and make lots of guys happy.
You're so full of yourself, is not even funny or cute as you thought it would be.
I seriously hope your bf cheats on you, so you have a little bit of a reality shock.
>>
>>34678434
>Acknowledging your own attractiveness and wishing to make people happy with it is bad, guys!
>>
>>34678684
It's bad in the way you put it.
All it sounds like is that you're the best thing ever, and that the world would be a better place if more of you existed, because apparently you'd date any nice guy when you're pretty.
Yeah, nah, fuck outta here. Inflated ego isn't a nice trait.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (8KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
8KB, 200x281px
>>34678727
Anon, I'm not her. Just wanted to add my two cents, sorry.
Also,
>if you're not a ball of insecurity, you must have an inflated ego
She only said she was "kinda pretty". It seems you're just mad not everyone is as self-loathing as you are.
>>
>>34678846
Is not even that, is just that you don't have to flaunt that hard about yourself
>oohhh im attractive and im nice, i date people who are nice to me, there should be more of me around

I don't think that's okay, and I don't think self-loathing is okay either.
Just be chill about your traits and defects.
>>
>>34678319
stop shitposting donald you a president now
>>
>>34678230

He's a fat Chad. She's the 5/10. More proof women can never be alone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.