[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the old fanfictions I had written when i was 12-13 f

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1472986568615.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472986568615.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
I found the old fanfictions I had written when i was 12-13 from the depths of My old laptop. I cant believe I had posted these to fanfiction.net and some had actually liked them
>>
post em big boi
>>
kinda wanna see 'em

pls post mang thx
>>
I wanna see them too, do it.
It's an anonymous imageboard, you don't have to be ashamed.
>>
>>34677539
>>34677520
>>34677215
Im currently not home atm. Will Post one when i get home
>>
what anime is it based on ?
>>
>>34677777

your post number ends in 5 consecutive equal integers
>>
Keeeppo the thrrad aliiiveee
>>
OP here. I'm currently attempting to recover them from my old piece of shit laptop. Might take a while
>>
File: 1484975068255.gif (271KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484975068255.gif
271KB, 400x320px
>>34677777
Wow. Numbers. Grats.
>>
Okay I managed to recover only two. The other two I found were corrupted and unrecoreable. Here a Ratchet and Clank/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover's 7th chapter. I remember writing a new chapter over the old one, so this is the last, and only chapter of that uncompleted story, along with it's autistic author's notes
>>
>>34679311
you didn't post teh fan fiction. where is it?
>>
>Part1, I had to edit this to fit /r9k/'s filters
7th chapter. Sorry the long wait! It's summer, so I've been busy, not dead. Hope you enjoy this.
This chapter contains spoilers to the RC games.
Peace

Chapter 07

When Ratchet was taken to the studying session, he saw how many scientists were there. He though that this wouldn't take long, but he was wrong and he was anesthetized. Meanwhile he was anesthetized, the others have completed their plan to get Ratchet out.

'So, first step of our Operation Roswell is...' Tails said before getting interrupted by Sonic.

'Why's the name 'Operation Roswell'?' Sonic asked.

'I couldn't think anything else. Alright, Sonic, you infiltrate the base from the air conditioning channels. You have to find the right lab, where Ratchet is kept. If you can't go inside, you have to wait until someone go inside. Then you go right after him or her. To get Ratchet out, wait for my signal. The second step is when Sonic finds Ratchet and they are getting out, I'll be with Chris and Amy at X-Tornado, securing their escape.' Tails briefed. Soon they were all ready to get Ratchet out.

While the others were getting ready to rescue Ratchet, he were in big glass tube, filled with water and he had the oxygen mask on his face. He was unconscious. The scientists tried to enter his memory bank, but they failed. Probably their machines isn't for the lombax.
>continued in next post
>>
>part 2
>>34679339
Had to deal with the stupid filters, took a while

While the others were away the facility, Sonic, was running straight to the gates. He got to the air channels just before the security camera caught him. Now he's going to the Ratchet's lab. He saw the scientists with some test result report. He was going to some lab. Sonic waited until he's inside and then, with his incredible speed, he went through the door. The he saw everything. Ratchet, scientists, all of them, but they didn't see him. He just sat down and waited for Tails. Suddenly, the power went down.

'That must be Tails' signal.' He though himself.

When everybody were investigating the problem, he went to Ratchet. He broke the glass what held Ratchet on the machines. When Sonic broke the glass, Ratchet collapsed to the ground. When he saw Sonic, he didn't realized everything. When the scientists and guards noticed Sonic and Ratchet, they were like 'What the heck?'. Sonic grabbed Ratchet's arm and they went to the hallway full of security cameras. They all targeted them. Sonic ran as fast he could with Ratchet. When they ran for sometime, they went to a dead end.

They looked to their back and they saw a lot of guards, who pointed their guns at them. For Sonic's and Ratchet's advance, the wall behind them. Tails was there with the X-Tornado.

'C'mon, jump!' Tails yelled to them. Without questions, Ratchet and Sonic did it. Ran and jumped to the X-Tornado.

'Thanks for saving me. Their food was terrible.' Ratchet thanked.

'No problem. That's what friends are made for.' Sonic said. When they flew away, they flew straight above the others, who were in the car.
>continued in part 3
>>
>>34679365
>>34679378
Dude, I'm sorry you have to live with the fact you wrote that
>>
brb gotta go for a nhour. i'll post thr rest later
>>
>>34679365
>>34679378
it's bad, but I've seen a lot worse
>tfw people are still dying over shitty fanfiction books written 1500-2000 years ago
>>
>>34679365
The moment I read "tails" I immediately stopped reading as I knew the autism that was to follow
>>
>>34679378
>When the scientists and guards noticed Sonic and Ratchet, they were like 'What the heck?
This cracked me up for some reason
>>
>>34677191
Sounds nice, I recently found looked mine up a few months ago well and felt a bit sad
>>
OP's back, gonna post part 3 soon
>>
After about of 20 minutes of flying (the X-Tornado flys like 1200 mph), they were at home.
'So, how did you spend your time in the cell, Ratchet?' Chris asked.

'Well, I slept, ate and the food was terrible, and I kinda recalled the past.' Ratchet said with a joy for his freedom.

'Really? Would you tell to this people our past, Ratchet. After all, they have rights to know.' Clank said with his robotic voice.

'Alright. Our very first adventure started on my home planet, Veldin, when Clank crashed there. I went to investigate it and found Clank. We found out that there was a guy named Drek, who tried to take parts of planets and put them into his own. The second is when a big company named Megacorp hired us to stop a thief and get a 'Protopet' called blue small bio technological mistake. The third one is when we saved a Galaxy from a mad scientists called Dr. Nefarious from turning all organic lifeforms to robots.' Ratchet was interrupted by Sonic.

'Just like Eggman back in the old times.' Sonic said.

'He and Nefarious would be a good, but bad team. Anyway our fourth adventure was ore like my own gladiator adventure, where I had to fight as gladiator. Believe or not, we even had a fifth and sixth adventure, where there was a small guy, who tried make clones of me and conquer the galaxy. The sixth was Clanks own agent adventure where I was at jail and Clank was a 'Secret Agent Clank'. They made a holovision show of Clanks being a agent.' Ratchet told.
>>
>Part 4, last part

'What's holovision?'Amy asked.

'It's kinda of a screen where you can watch shows and news at your home it's hard to explain.' Ratchet tried to explain the holovision.

'Is it like Television right there?' Cream asked pointing to the TV.

Ratchet looked to the TV and was little embarrassed. 'Y-yeah, but it intergalactic.' Ratchet said embarrassed. The TV was on and the news were going on. They saw Scarlet Johnson on the TV (again)

'This is Scarlet Johnson reporting live from Station Square astronomical center. The scientists have spotted a meteorite going towards the Earth. They also say there is no danger, because it isn't so big.'

'I wonder if Eggman is watching this.' Sonic said. He was wrong. Eggman was busy (You don't say). He was building Ratchet's ship back. Suddenly, the meteor hit Eggman's base. It hit Eggman's base's top and from there two figures was going out. The other had green long head and the other looked like his butler. Both of them were robots.

'LAAAWRENS!' The green headed robot yelled to his butler.

2 months and 11 days. A NEW RECORD! Sorry for long wait. I even once forgot that I was writing this. I hope this wasn't too short.

>And that's all I have of this story. I hope you found my childhood autism entertaining

I also have a Kim Possible/CoD Black Ops crossover story left. It's probably an improvement to this, but really cheesy and obviously written by some 12-year old. Anyone interested?
>>
>>34680592

>I hope you found my childhood autism entertaining

I definitely did. And I'm interested in your other fanfictions, please post 'em OP
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x495px
>>34679365
>>34679378
>>34680394
>>34680592
i think im gonna cry and puke from laughing holy fuck this is autistic
>>
>>34680891
alright
>>34681003
prepare your butthole, because here's more
>part 1

Alright, this is my first fan fiction. This is a crossover of Kim Possible and Call of Duty zombies characters. I'm sorry, if I miss-spell anything, because I'm Finnish. Enjoy my crappy English.

Chapter 1: The teleporter

Kino der Toten, 1960s

4 men were at the old abandoned theater from 1940s. One of them was working on a giant machine that has a swastika symbol on the top of it. The other three were firing their guns at a horde of running and crawling men. They looked like to be zombies.

"Is it ready, Richtofen?" A man with American accent yelled to the man, who was working on the machine.

"Give me zome time, Dempsey!" The man yelled with German accent.

"Hey Dempsey!" A man with Russian accent yelled to Dempsey. "Have you seen my vodka?"
>>
>>34681150
>part 2

"Shut up Nikolai!" Dempsey yelled angrily.

After of about 30 minutes of fighting, they ran out of ammunition.

"If I don't find ammo, I will have to kill them with my breath!" Nikolai yelled. "Can I use your Wonder Waffle?"

"No one zan me will use it!" Richtofen yelled!'

"Capitalist pig..." Nikolai mumbled.

Dempsey was out of ammo. Unfortunately, a zombie got back of him.

"BANZAI!" Yelled a man with a katana and a Japanese accent. He cut the head of a zombies that was behind Dempsey.

"Thanks Takeo." Dempsey said.

"For honor." Takeo said.

IT'S WORKING, ZE TELEPORTER IS WORKING FINALY!" Richtofen yelled. "FINALY!"

Everybody went to the teleporter and a little flash came and they were gone

"Goodbye Samantha!" Richtofen yelled.
>>
>>34681168
>part 3

"Excuse me, but did you saw about four men coming here and one of them had an WWII gun?" Kim asked.

"Yes, they asked for ammunition and they paid in cash. One of them even asked for vodka, but I didn't have." The cashier said.

"Where did they go?" Kim asked while Ron was looking at the guns.

"I don't know." Cashier said.

"Well, thanks..." Kim said.

Meanwhile with Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo.

"I am out of vodka!" Nikolai yelled.

"Look there is a some kind of restaurant. Go and ask for vodka." Takeo said.

"Alright, but if you are bullshitting me I am going to rip your limb out from your back!" Nikolai threatened.

"While you're there, we'll go to that shop and buy or steal an bag for our guns." Dempsey said. " Richtofen, you should take your swastika of 'cause people doesn't like Nazis." Richtofen took his symbol of and they went to mall. They hid their guns under their clothes. They searched for a shop, where they sell bags. They went to Club Banana. Richtofen went to cashier, who was Monique.

"Excuze me, but do you zell bags here?" Richofen asked.

"Uhh.. yes" Monique said. What kind of bag you want?"

"Long" Richtofen said.

"So, this one?" Monique said and took a bag that looked like a sausage.

"Yes. How much it cost?" Richtofen asked with German accent.

"20 dollars." Monique said.

"Here. Now give us that bag!" Dempsey comanded.

"Alright, alright, calm down!" Monique said and gave them the bag. Kim was right behind them and was amazed what she just saw. She watched Monique and was as confused as Monique.

With Richtofen, etc

When they came out from the mall they went to right in front of Bueno Nacho and they watched how Nikolai came out. He directly attacked Takeo and Richtofen tried to stop him.

a you I forgot your name." Said Dr. Drakken.
>>
>>34681179
>part 4, last part

"Calm down, zis is not going to help us out." Richtofen commanded. "Dempsey, why didn't you helped me?"

"I just wanna see how Takeo gets his ass kicked." Dempsey laughed.

"Let'z try to find a gun store. We need ammunition zoon." Richtofen said.

After searching, they found it: gun store. They went in side and Dempsey went to cashier and talked something about ammunition.

"Hey Dempsey, I found an flamethrower! Jealous?" Nikolai yelled to Dempsey.

"I knew zey had ze best weapon ever made!" Richtofen said happily. Dempsey paid all of their guns in cash. In his opinion, pickpocketing fallen soldiers isn't illegal.

With Kim and Ron.

"I wonder where did they came." Ron said thinking of the swastika arm-guy. Suddenly a familiar face came form above.

"Hello again Possible and

>And that's all I have. Too bad I couldn't recover my shitty star wars fanfic, where I pretty much self-inserted myself into it.
>>
File: nry5xkgihi1upu1bvo1_1280 (1).jpg (76KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
nry5xkgihi1upu1bvo1_1280 (1).jpg
76KB, 670x503px
>>34681150
>>34681168
>>34681179
>>34681224

Kek'd. Thank you for posting these
>>
>>34681565
No problem, man. Love to share some (very cringy) OC
>>
>>34681224
It's actually somewhat cute reading these. The thoughts of a 12 year old Finnish child.
>>
>>34677777
FUARK!
How is this now original?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.