[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your secrets; It's an anonymous website for fucks sake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0896.png (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.png
103KB, 400x400px
I hate being around people irl because i'm a socially inept NEET who sucks at conversating irl. I also used to spy on my neigbours a lot when I was a kid.
>>
>It's an anonymous website for fucks sake

greatest lie ever told
>>
>>34677164
This website is anonymous as Facebook. Haha! Fools! If you only knew what really goes on behind the scenes
>>
>>34677222

what's my identity?
>>
File: 1458213426680.png (160KB, 748x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1458213426680.png
160KB, 748x1036px
>>34677244
I wouldn't know, I'm not one of the puppeteers. Alls I can tell you is "they" know and record everything you discuss on this website. I willingly play along though because it's fun
>>
>>34677244
the mods can see you are IP
>>
>>34677264

wow the benefits of being a 4chan moderator really are great!
>>
>>34677281
they can see ur entire comment history tho

and can pretty much pinpoint where you live
>>
Reminder that /r9k/ is archived and everything you post is out there forever and permanent.
>>
You guys stop derail the thread
>>
>>34677288

>someone can see all the blatant lies and contradictions between my shitposts and arguments
>>
File: 1483135364206.jpg (84KB, 620x402px) Image search: [Google]
1483135364206.jpg
84KB, 620x402px
>>34677328
I'm ok with this.
Pretty sure my post history mostly seems confusing, sad and LARPy as fuck.
>>
>>34677355
>east
>celebrity gossip and librul propaganda

>midwest
>memes

>west
>literal retards
>>
>>34677295
Good reminder for the animal killers and pedos from the other thread earlier.
>>
>>34677164
I really do just want to be nice. I don't want anything from any of you. I help people because I genuinely believe it's the right thing to do and it makes me unbelievably sad when I overhear someone accuse another person of only being nice to get something out of others, because that's probably what they think of me.
>>
>mods can see all the anime feet and autistic gts stuff I've been steadily posting for months on end
>>
Attacks can be as short as 15 minutes or last three hours or more. They're acknowledged to be the most painful type of headache, worse even than severe migraines. In fact, experts have suggested that cluster headache may be the most painful condition known to medical science.

i'm in agony but at the same time i like how it's the worst pain possible
>>
>>34677164
I believe I have been abducted by aliens many times. I remember men in black suits appearing in the back of my car and questioning me after it happened. I've had objects disappear and reappear in strange places. I can't remember any of the abduction ezoeriences because they rewrite over my memory like a VHS tape. If it's not aliens it was likely some sort of government spook shit. Idek anymore I'm too far gone. I can't tell anyone these things. They send me to mental institutions. I don't know why this has happened to me. It's very confusing and there's no professional help who could set this right. I need to drink some Ayahuasca soon to sort this out. I'm becoming insane
>>
>>34677519
I've never been abducted by aliens, but I've seen multiple UFOs and I've been traumatised since. It has to really fuck with your head if you have been abducted since I feel broken just with what happened to me. I have trouble going outside if it's evening or night or going near the places I saw them, and I always sleep with the lights on. I have nightmares too. It sounds like such insane ridiculous bullshit it's the kind of thing I'd only admit to here. I feel the same, confused and like no professional could help me.
>>
>>34677816
Thanks for the lil empathy there Anon.
It's kinda freaky to see stuff like that. I think there's a reason most of the Extraterrestrial stuff is been kept secret. It's a lot to deal with mentally.
>>
I've been in a 3 year relationship now, I love my partner but I'm actually not attracted to the person. I am homosexual but I haven't told anyone about it.
>>
>>34677846
It is really freaky. I was actually a bit into paranormal stuff before all this happened, and I wanted to study something like astronomy. But I freak out if I see even cartoony fake aliens so I can't stand to even look at /x/ without panicking. Or the night sky, so I gave up most of my interest in that stuff. I can only imagine what it would feel like if you were abducted.

It may sound kind of weird, I felt like it was supernatural trauma for me almost. Like I've been through some bad stuff in my life, and handled it okay. But just looking at a UFO was like the most emotional thing I've ever felt and it feels like it broke me. It's hard not to feel insane or like my fears aren't just stupid.

I even had a dream after it happened where I was told by three beings that if I spoke of it, I'd die. Rationally I think it's probably just a dream but it freaks me out so much. I woke up covered in sweat struggling to breath like if I pissed myself, never sweat so much before.
>>
>>34677925
I always figured aliens would be chill
>>
I stalk my ex boyfriend because it makes me feel alive and I hope one day someone poisons his tea
>>
>>34677355
>No two states google the same thing

Fake af
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.