[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody seen this movie? This is the new robot film

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1151.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
Anybody seen this movie?

This is the new robot film
>>
>>34677145
bumperino niggerino

oregano
>>
>>34677145
>stacy playing a robot

This irks me to no end.
>>
Is this about the woman who sudoku'd on live television?
>>
>>34678182
Yeah. Its a crazy movie and highly recommended but it gave me the feels for hours. Be warned its heavy and hits home
>>
>>34677538
The woman here is christine chubbuck, she had social autism, couldnt get laid, and died a virgin due to her depression

>b-but b-but shes a roastie
feck off
>>
Rebecca Hall is top tier qtp2t
Her awkwardness in this only made her more attractive
>>
>suicided because she couldn't get Chad coworker even though other robot coworker showed interest

dumb roastie
>>
>>34678448
She suicided because she wanted to make cute videos about strawberries, but her boss wouldn't let her
>>
>>34678400
Fuck off you white knight women live life on easy mode and have multiple men throwing themselves at them yet they refuse since they want chad
>>
>>34678448
She didnt even understand how the world worked - she didnt even know that the robot weatherman was hitting on him, also he got interupted and she gave him a chance to talk but he backed down. Also he rejected his offer for a lunch date because she was planning to kill herself that day.
>>
>>34678562
Why are your pronouns so messed up? Are you Finnish?
>>
>>34678484
xd agreed!

btw how do i upvote on this site?
>>
>>34678484
Im not whiteknighting. I know women have it easy - I know that they can get guys because almost all of them are attractive. You wont believe how many people have showed interest in you but you were too autistic to respond properly or notice the hints they were giving you. Unfortunately all female animals (including humans) are born to want the alpha male. Do you recon the pussy ass bitch lion gets all the lioness'? No. Because hes at the bottom of the gene pool. Its a reality you guys need to understand. Take it one way or the other. Wallow in self pity of being a beta male, or turn yourself into an alpha. It'll take a lot of effort - but regardless you will end up better in the end than if you just felt sorry for yourself.
>>
>>34678484
I only read her wikipedia article years ago but she died in the early 70s when women were much less valued as they are today, especially below average ones like her.

She lived pretty robotically as well.
>>
>>34678608
Im tired. Also, Australian
>>
>>34677145
Thread come back pls.
>>
>>34677145
Thanks for the rec anon.

I'll check this one out.

Oregano.
>>
>Sometimes it's ok to be quiet
>......Oh, it is?
>.....yes

it's pretty boring, but not like you have anything else to do
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.