[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK I HAVE A CAVITY I'm such a fucking idiot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20170111_070811.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_070811.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
FUCK I HAVE A CAVITY

I'm such a fucking idiot.
>>
whats the big deal? I have like 5. a lot of normies have them. I dont think anyone cares or that it matters
>>
>>34677009
I have bad acid erosion on the back of my teeth. Got addicted to that chili lime stuff.

Just tell the dentist to crank up the nitrous when you go
>>
>>34677009
>he has 1
try having cavities in all of your big molars, faggustos, that are pulp-deep and getting them drilled without any shots
>>
I had my first cavity a couple of years ago and I was shocked because I take really good care of my teeth
>>
>>34677009

Head to the dentist and get that shit sorted out before it gets any worse.

I'm in the process of unfucking my own teeth right now and I'm probably going to end up with either a full or partial set of dentures.
>>
>>34677009
When my old dentist died and I went to a new one I learned that I had cavities in all of my molars. I told him that surely can't be right because I brush my teeth with a high tech electric toothbrush 3 times a day.
>"That might be so Mr. Anon, but your previous dentist put a sealing on your molars, and cavities formed underneath them."
>"Mr. Dentist, WTF!? Isn't that sealing there to PREVENT cavities?"
>"Yes, but it only works for 2 years, then you should've gotten it removed and resealed."
Shit had been on and rotting underneath for 10 years. Can't sue dead dentists. At least my insurance covered the 12 fillings.
>>
>>34677009
i had four, two on my canines and that are visible from the front. kind of sucks, but what can you do? having the fillings replaced today actually because my last dentist did a fucking terrible job
>>
>>34677009
>have several
>too depressed to fix it
>get more
>still too depressed to care
>why care if nothing makes any difference in this nihilistic shit world

Why can't i just be normal
>>
>>34677009
I've headed to the dentist 2 days after I've discovered it. The visit wasn't very pleasant, because the rotten dot was on my 2nd tooth, and I've had to get some anti-pain injections, but at least I don't have to worry about it rn
>>
>>34677009
Quick cut off your mouth NOW or you will be in a lot of pain later
>>
>>34677009
Had 4 cavities when I went to the dentist after years since I was a child. Another one decayed completely and had to get a crown on one of the back molars.
>tfw too poor for cosmetic dentistry
>>
>>34677009
>tfw you had two wisdom teeth pulled, but they were so fucked up the doctor had to cut them into tiny pieces and forcefully lever them out.
Each time I had two doses of narcotics and I still felt it.
>>
>>34679088
I had this done to all four wisdom teeth. They knew it'd be a rough ride in advance so I asked for general anesthesia. The day I went in to get it done some kid from a poor family had to get a tooth pulled and could only afford a mild dose of narcotics. He was freaking out and couldn't come down, so the anesthetist asked me if the kid could have my general anesthesia and I'd get his narcotics. Doctor and parents pressured me into accepting like "you're a big guy". Fucking hell dude, they destroyed my wisdom teeth with a hammer and chisel and I remember every second of the hour it took them. The little shit didn't even thank me.
>>
I got 10.
Shit sucks.
I started brushing my teeth more (after every meal) and eating less carbs.
>>
>>34679243
You shouldn't need to brush that often. You are likely doing something else wrong.

Start buying a new brand of toothpaste and get yourself a new toothbrush while you're at it. After you finish brushing your teeth, don't wash your mouth with water or any other liquids. I assume you just flush off most of the fluoride you apply to your teeth after you brush nowadays.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>34677009
>tfw all my teeth are rotten because i always cry myself to sleep and never find time to brush them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.