[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll always be there, onii-chan...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 14

File: threadop.jpg (54KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
threadop.jpg
54KB, 500x409px
Alright you fucking jigaboos, it's time for one of these threads. Say whatever's on your chest!
>>
File: pepetired.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
pepetired.png
267KB, 420x420px
I am so tired of people making a big deal out of morals.

''Ugh, how are we supposed to like this character when they're so twofaced? Why would anyone be friends with them?'' Well, amigo, because they're fun. If you can read someone who's twofaced you have nothing to fear from them. Not to mention that I'm a two faced little bitch myself and you like me anyways.

''I like this show because it has good morals!'' Who cares? Good morals are predictable and we've all seen that type of story a thousand times already.
>>
>>34676826
I constantly murmur to myself that I want to kill myself, but I am afraid of my mortality.
>>
I'm really pissed that my slim hard drive doesn't work this computer and I don't know if it's because it's slim and my computer is not or if it's because it's fried or something like that

It hasn't penetrated the restless apathy that dominates my psyche so I don't really feel it but I know that something will make it all come out

I wish I could test it somehow. I'd hate to lose all that music. Man, I'm always losing my fucking music.
>>
>>34676852
I hate how when your morals change it always seems like it's a good thing when it happens
But then you look back and you can't really tell
>>
I can't be bothered anymore, I'm not made for interaction with people.
>>
i just want to overdose on xanax and die the next morning
>>
>>34676942
I want to spend a whole comfy week in a shitty motel doing nothing really and gathering my thoughts and then off myself there
But I'm afraid that I won't want to off myself after feeling so free and then I will have wasted a lot of money
It's a conundrum
>>
File: 47485185_p0.png (124KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
47485185_p0.png
124KB, 512x512px
I just need a fox wife.
>>
I am so tired of this life. Nothing seems fun lately. I'm stagnating.
>>
>>34677006
What's stopping you from just going out and fucking a fox
>>
where has it all gone wrong?
I wish I never started taking drugs. But everything is so fucking boring.
>>
File: 1479010510273.png (45KB, 434x426px) Image search: [Google]
1479010510273.png
45KB, 434x426px
>>34676826
I'm tired of being tired. I'm so fatigued every day, so depressed. They said "Get sunshine" and "Get exercise" and "Talk to people". I've done that; I work on a boat for 10 hours, soaking up all the sunshine I need, and I work hard. I'm always tired, and need coffee. I talk to people, but that doesn't help. I'm still depressed. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
I feel like a girl on the inside, so that probably fucks up any hope of ever being happy.
>>
I really miss her and I never met her in real life, we just talked on skype and she was everything to me, I had to cut contact with her because she backstabbed me pretty badly, and yet I can't get her out of my mind.
If you're here, Kate, I hate you and I sorta love you too, I don't even know what to feel anymore to be honest.
>>
I just want someone - anyone.
>>
File: 1463719031065.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463719031065.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
I need to get off my ass and do something. This can't go on forever, but I have no idea how to start. I'm so inept at everything. I'm too dumb to be a functioning adult and I'm too ashamed to get help.

I felt like shit for a long time and I want off this ride.
>>
I really hope I get approved for my disability. I can't work right now. Have been hospitalized many times and cringe at the delusions I have had in the past. My condition is not improving despite what the doctors say. I still hear voices and have erroneous thoughts. If people can get disability for bipolar or manic depressive I certainly hope one would be sympathetic to a person who has schizophrenia which is Progressive and to which there is no cure. Mystate tends to be stingy handing out benefits. I really need this I cannot continue to rely on my parents for everything. They control and ruin my life. All I want is just a little money to survive on and by a reasonable transportation of my own. Please have a heart and accept my application
>>
i don't know for how much more i can resist, everything seems pointless to me now, i'm in my first year at uni but failing hard, stopped trying, it's just useless to try at this point, i feel no motivation to move forward, i know my life is not going to get better, i have no irl friends and only 1 steam friend that i freely talk to but he doesn't know that i am bi, never told him, i know him in real life, we're in different countries but from the same village in our home country, and i'm afraid that if i tell him how sad and worthless i feel, and i don't want to lose him, he was the only one that stayed since i was little, everyone else got tired of me, i guess i'm not entertaining enough for the normies, never got included in their plans, last time i went out with someone was 4 years ago or so, it's just pointless to try, i'm only 19 but i feel like i'm 30, tired of living, not being able to make connections with people, sometimes at night i just break down and cry, it keeps happening more often now, i just don't know if i can resist this, i have no idea of what to do with my life, no goals, nothing, i just feel pathetic all the time, i want off this ride anons, i had enough of this
>>
>>34676852
Ive figured out recently that there is no morality. Its just a meme. All actions are rooted in selfishness and therefore equally moral/immoral
>>
it feels like im being skull fucked by one of those power drills construction workers use
>>
I want to become immortal because I'm scared of death
>>
I genuinely think that my inability to get a gf for basically my whole life is a manifestation of God's hatred for me. I am just an irredeemable person, and I guess I have been since the day I was born. God doesn't want me to be happy, and he hates me.
>>
File: 52374460_p14.png (364KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
52374460_p14.png
364KB, 800x800px
>>34677043
I'm pretty sure that's illegal, and I doubt a fox could fit a human anyway, not that I'd want to try.
>>
BENIS GO IN BAGINE

LOLE...
>>
>>34677153
Same situation here anon, stay strong
>>
>>34676956
sounds like you need a vacation
>>
I'm sorry I raped you
>>
File: sgt-barnes-platoon.jpg (26KB, 650x349px) Image search: [Google]
sgt-barnes-platoon.jpg
26KB, 650x349px
I can't stop dwelling in the past. My experiences overseas made me apathetic and cynical, selfish even. I just can't stand people and society anymore; not after I've seen what people can do to each other and how people can take so much for granted and still complain about privilege. I'm in a constant battle with myself trying to be a good person and give to others but at the same time I see people for who they really are and it makes me sick and isolated. It's getting to a point where I can't stand it anymore and I just want to leave this life, whether it means moving or dying.
>>
File: 1307563663001.jpg (31KB, 587x558px) Image search: [Google]
1307563663001.jpg
31KB, 587x558px
>>34676826

>>Fucking shitty investments only turning over 2 mill instead of the predicted 5...
>> My girl is giving me problems because I was talking to other girls even thought she looked through my chats I am the bad guy
>> Cant wait to get to the gym but another week of refurbishments... FFS

Just having a bad day...
>>
File: 4OJrBaR.jpg (25KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
4OJrBaR.jpg
25KB, 720x576px
>>34676826
really want a girlfriend or any affection but that would mean changing everything about me
>>
>>34676826
What's on my chest? I guess my dark blue Adidas sweater and a light blue T-shirt I got from old navy.
>>
>she says she doesn't have feelings for me, but she loves me 'with her mind'.

THE FUCK does this mean? basically 'you're convenient, so I'll stay with you?'.
>>
File: 1463043551388.png (797KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463043551388.png
797KB, 850x600px
>>34677531
What do you dislike about yourself, anon?
>>
>>34677277
Yeah. I need a vacation and a fresh start. I'm sick of people trying to keep me from being who I want to be.
>>
File: 1432979753637.png (129KB, 568x541px) Image search: [Google]
1432979753637.png
129KB, 568x541px
>>34677084
Do you try to meet people, anon? You can meet someone if you don't give up on social life.
>>
File: 00065upset.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00065upset.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
I want to kill myself. I'm a disgusting pedophile drug addict and I have no redeeming value. I can't even keep my life in check, so what the fuck am I going to do when I live on my own? I'll end up fucking that up too. I'm so fucking stupid and worthless.
>>
>>34677072
Are you not able to transition or something?
>>34677111
I hope you're able to get disability anon. I've been a shut-in for several years and am completely dysfunctional but docs/psychs always seem to be so reluctant to write me a letter for it for some reason. I've seen people who're on it that aren't even as bad as me and just spend it all on drugs/alcohol. I really don't understand what it is about me that I'm not worth helping.
>>
>>34678086
Boy I know this feel
It feels terrible knowing that you are so far beyond the point of redemption. No matter what, even if you've stopped now, it still doesn't make up for the all the dosgraceful shit you've done that can never ever be undone
>>
File: 1455369576364.jpg (31KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1455369576364.jpg
31KB, 500x522px
/r9k/ sucks and I don't know why I come to 4chan.
>>
After spending every day for the past 10 years in varying degrees of fear, I'm exhausted. Nothing has helped, multiple different meds, multiple therapies, doing exposure tasks, and for what? My last therapist said I looked calm in social situations (he went with me out for a few exposure taks). Ok, so I looked ok, but inside? Felt just as bad as I ever have. 10 years and treatment has become about looking ok, not being ok. I still can't concentrate properly because of the fear. I still have memory problems because of the fear. But I look calm so I guess that's all that matters and I'm work ready, right?
>>
I'm sorry for being autistic and mentioning 4chan in public when I'm high it's just fun to talk about
>>
I cant complete anything. I start something i lose interest repeat.
>>
File: 26125920_p0.jpg (201KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
26125920_p0.jpg
201KB, 618x800px
I feel pure emptiness.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.