[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women be allowed to dress themselves? time after time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 543.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
Should women be allowed to dress themselves? time after time they only show how much of a whore they are, and have no shame walking around in mini shorts with her ass-cheek hanging out.
>>
>>34676705
And this is bad, because...?
Unless they're hideously ugly, why do you care?
>>
>>34678089
Women should dress modestly, because if they don't it leads to rape. Seeing as how they've proved themselves incapable of modest dressing, it is up to men to dress them.
>>
>>34678099
>revealing clothing leads to rape
It's amazing how much it doesn't. Rape is about power and humiliation. And even if your assessment was correct, you're putting the blame on the victim, not the arsehole who's actually responsible.
Seriously.
>>
>>34678154
>you're putting the blame on the victim, not the arsehole who's actually responsible.

Which is a perfectly reasonable thing to do when discussing preventative measures people can take to protect themselves from crime.

It was common before roastie SJW-ism tried to police the line of discussion about issues like that.

Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>34678259
Alright, where to even begin?
1. Prove that revealing clothes lead to rape.
2. Please excuse me if I misunderstood you, but are you implying I'm an SJW? Because that couldn't be further from the truth. I just like freedom of choice, thank you very much. Your suggested course of action has too much of an authoritarian bent for my tastes.
3. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.