[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is every human being entitled to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: nathan.jpg (35KB, 564x835px) Image search: [Google]
nathan.jpg
35KB, 564x835px
What is every human being entitled to?
>>
>>34676014

Death.

Thats all.
>>
Nothing. Our existence is absurd. I'll take anything I can get though.
>>
survival only.
>>
>>34676014
Only the strong and competent should live.

Though this logically makes sense, it hurts the feelys.
>>
>>34676121
except we evolved as a social species that's why we we're on top because we work together and not just valued a single person's strength but a group's intellect
>>
deserving is delusional
>>
>>34676133
Obviously antibiotics, welfare and cheap food has worsened the overall quality of people very quickly.
While in the past every old man you met was a wiseman, a sage, a shaman. He had to have been strong, and smart, to live to that old age.
Nowadays as many drunkard lazy crooks live to 70 as do good quality men. The whole archetype of the wise old man was destroyed, the role model is no longer a valid strategy. This hurts us long term.

Natural selection these days is based almost entirely on sexuality, because all other traits are redundant, even the worse among us can live long enough and well enough to breed, as long as they are "sexy". This is the only trait we select for, with predictable results.

Bring back starvation.
>>
>>34676014
At least one meme
>>
In nature nothing
In society the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Every man is entitled to living, as in not being fucking shot by a nigger. That's why when people kill people they go to jail.
Every man is entitled to liberty, so when some dumb fucking CEO thinks it's a good idea to dump 400 tons of bad Chromium into the water supply he gets the shit beat out of him in court I wish we could beat those fuckers literally to teach them a lesson
Every man is entitled to the pursuit of happiness, not happiness it's self but rather the ability to try to get what you want in life.
>>
>>34676014
Free sampIes.
>>
>>34676345
>Every man is entitled to living
Except some criminals, or enemy combatants.
>Every man is entitled to liberty
Except the nigger who shot someone, since we cage that guy. Or other people that do things our aristocracy doesn't like, for example being nude in a mall or suffocating their baby daughter because they can only afford one child and wanted a boy, or having sex with an underaged person, or driving a car while drinking whiskey.
>Every man is entitled to the pursuit of happiness
Unless the only things that make you happy are shooting people, driving drunk, having sex with minors or dumping 400 tons of bad chromium into the water supply.
>>
StruggIe.
>>
>>34676309
>At least one meme
This sounds good.
>>
>>34676121
To get others to care about your "feelys" is a form of competency.
>>
Freedom of Speech, what the founding fathers wanted right?
>>
>>34676014
The sweat of their brow.
>>
being taxed
>>
>>34676520
Do you still get taxed if you are in prison?
>>
>>34676014
I think they should be entitled to anything that enables their self-expression, ideally.
>>
Domnesticated catgirls
>>
Sex. And if people don't get it due to today's feminist society, they should go out and take it.
>>
>>34676014
ideally, a chance to make something of themselves unhindered by circumstance
>>
>>34676528
if you want cigarette, maybe
>>
File: 0e88096e4bc24159552f48a831b52055.jpg (324KB, 929x1329px) Image search: [Google]
0e88096e4bc24159552f48a831b52055.jpg
324KB, 929x1329px
>>34676014
From birth?
Nothing
From being born to certain 1st world countries?
Literacy (basic education), Food (basic income), Right to vote (thanks to citizenship), Protection by the law (lawyer included), Freedom of expression (people can't tell you to wear gray jumpsuits and gold stars), Freedom of religion (you can believe in spaghetti monster if you want, others do not have to just because you do), Freedom of speech (you can say "my government is full of puppets controlled by oligarchy" without being thrown in jail *in theory*), Don't know which freedom it was that gave you right to fuck voluntary dudes in the ass but i think that is there too in most 1st world countries
>>
>>34676510
My oreginalo nigga
>>
>>34676374
your first point only includes people who wish to harm life and therefore are considered null in the eyes of what you are entitled to in society

you second point is only valid until I come up with a counter point

your third point is nothing more than a reiteration of the first point and a verification of "In nature nothing" as those who enjoy killing others are nothing more than animals.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 208x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 208x155px
FUCKING DUBS OF COURSE

/thread
>>
Self determination and bodily autonomy.

That's it. Every human being has the right to pursue his or her own goals, and to live his or her life as they see fit.
>>
File: jxGyuDx-1.jpg (19KB, 345x306px) Image search: [Google]
jxGyuDx-1.jpg
19KB, 345x306px
Nothing. Nothing has meaning. Meaning means nothing. Meaning is nothing. Nothing is nothing because it is something but has no justifiable meaning. Asking these questions is pointless, humans aren't special. There is no such thing as a point, there is no such thing as special. Our concept of anything meaning anything is flawed. Flaws don't even exist. We are the universe, and the universe is concious, and making humans special to that it's retarded, and meaningless and flawed, including that. It is not something that makes any sense whatsoever. Sense is not meant and there is no meaning. We are. Just be. My words are useless, and I don't understand it, you don't understand it, because understanding is nothing, and beyond us, or non-existent....
>>
>>34676014
jack and shit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.