[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot help thread #2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 17

File: 1479854778742.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1479854778742.gif
51KB, 500x376px
Late night or Early morning robot help thread.

ITT: Robots help each other in anyway they can via this thread.

Examples: Mental illness,Tough times they are going through,etc etc.

Tell me what you are going through/what problems do you have and i will try to help Don't expect much from me since i'm not the best at psychology and i hope more anons join in to help others.
>>
>>34674024
I've got a math exam tomorrow that I'm most likely gonna fail. This is my third time taking this class and I just can't do it. I always beat myself up and say I'll do better next time but when the time comes, I just procrastinate and shitpost until the very last day. I'm fucking useless tbqhwy my family man. Can;'t even get past an entry level math class.
>>
File: 1434291241270.png (223KB, 474x530px) Image search: [Google]
1434291241270.png
223KB, 474x530px
>>34674024
I want a gf but don't know where to find one.
I tried shitty online dating apps and sites.
I tried to do some hobbies.
I tried "just beeing urself".
None of it works.

Where the fuck do normies find gfs?
>>
I can't get over my oneitis. I deleted all social media, don't go on my phone, or try to communicate with her. But I still think of her all the time, even in my dreams. Everything I do is with her in mind, I don't know what else I can do.

>>34674061
I can't say I know that exact feel, but I do relate. I'm failing pretty much all my courses this semester. I can not focus in any of my classes or readings, as I get really anxious and then I get extra anxious because I'm falling behind and I end up doing nothing but feeling sorry for myself. It's really difficult sometimes, so good luck, I hope you surprise yourself and do well.
>>
>>34674061
Mmm..
I been in this position.
What really helped me is getting out of my house
Go camping without technology only books about the subject and eventually i got the will to study.

If that doesn't works
Stop beating yourself up and get help from somebody that is smart so he/she can help you study.
And if you don't have anybody you have to realize by yourself what you are doing to yourself,you are fucking your life in a long term
All you have to do now is study when you finish your studies you can start loosing as much time as you want,

Please do it for me anon.
Don't end up in a shithole lonely with your only relative alive away from you.
Get you shit together and don't end up like me.
>>
>>34674160
Well normies just talk and eventually someone connects with them.
And then the casual talking becomes a relationship,etc etc etc

I would suggest trying to talk with people that have the same interest as you like hobbies,music,etc etc
and you might have a chanse to find that someone.
>>
>>34674167
Can you give me a little bit more indeep about your oneitis anon?
Did you had a relationship with her/him?
How did you meet her/him
What are the things that you find attractive about him/her?
>>
>>34674061
>>34674177
Thanks for the kind words guys.
>>
File: 1430093731618.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430093731618.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>34674221
>I would suggest trying to talk with people that have the same interest as you
I tried this.
It's only guys. There are NO GIRLS who like weebshit or card games that I have met that were also single.
>>
>>34674265
We met at a party, and had I not been incredibly intoxicated, chances are we could have hooked up. But I ended up with her number and snapchat, and I thought she was beautiful so I hoped that maybe I could go the traditional route and start a relationship. This was almost two years ago, since then we've become fairly close friends along with an entire other group of people who spent the summer together. We both seemed to have a lot in common, and all our mutual friends saw that there was some potential between us, but I never really put out my feelings or made a move and while she probably knew how I felt about her, she never gave any signs she felt the same. We used to hang out kinda often 1 on 1, but as of recently she's been finding excuses for why she's busy and whatnot. It's melodramatic, but she ruined my life to a certain degree. I don't think or even consider other girls, all my actions are with her in mind, and I have spent so much time and energy on her.

Thank you for caring.
>>
>>34674320
Well.
I'm sorry i don't know much about the GF stuff never had one nor i'm intrested on one.

Sorry for not being able to help you with your problem but i hope that you find true love and live a happy and long life along that special one.
>>
i have a dentist appointment tomorrow to get my crown, but my other one already fell out. i also haven't brushed my teeth in weeks.

i'm fucking scared, as if these appointnents don't give me enough anxiety
>>
I randomly start shaking and get super cold hands and think I'm dying at least 2 times per day. I feel like I'm not a person anymore, I've lost all interest in the world, I can't even talk to people during my anxiety attacks. Most of the time I'm not anxious I'm just exhausted from all the fear and I sleep most of that time. Please help.
>>
My Internet is getting cut tomorrow.

Parents are forcing me to take security guard course and get licensed for a job. I'm 20 and scared. This is my last chance to become a norman since we're poor and they're throwing the rest of the money into my training.

I don't want to do anything in life but be happy and shitpost. But I just lost my neetdom.

Help. Tonight is last night of internet.
>>
>>34674379
You are too deep in this oneitis.
The only way i see a get away from this is to tell her how you are feeling.
But you have to wait for the right moment the moment when you feel the connection you had with her has reborned.
Don't make the mistake that everybody does wich is show up in her face and tell her.

But who knows it might be too late anon,it's been 2 years and that connection you feel.it might not be the same for her.
Woman change their minds pretty often about stuff and have it a lot easier to get through feelings.

Now you have to deside between:
You telling her about how you have felt all along in the right moment and hope for the best
Or
Just keep riding this emotional rollercoaster you are on.
>>
File: 1480396228710.jpg (162KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
1480396228710.jpg
162KB, 720x702px
What motivates you to wake up in the morning?

I'm on the verge of becoming a hikki and showing up only for tests, it's all ezpz and stupid I got a 93 on my last test with common sense
>>
>>34674428
You need to start brushing your teeth now for atleast 10-15 minutes or so.

And the anxiety stuff just renember that they are working for you to look better.
Gain confidence and the Anxiety will be gone.
>>
I'm a 28 year old NEET. My last NEET friend has finally turned normie and started working full time. I am the last of my kind.

Time to die.
>>
>>34674576
It's not the first time I've been so deeply infatuated with someone, and it's hopefully not the last if I don't die. I'd love to just tell her how I feel, but recently she has really has been trying to avoid me I think, maybe she can sense that I'll spill my feelings for her and that might make her anxious. I might just try to remove her from my life as much as I can and hope that one day I think of her a little less.
>>
>>34674548
Ok...
Well the neet life might be comfy but it's really not that great when you think about it,and atleast cheer up that your parents still care about you at the age of 20.
Don't let them down they are doing the best they can or atleast they are trying.

Oh and hey SG isn't a bad job after all it's better than picking garbage everyday.
So i suggest you put your best effort in that course.
and if you don't find the will to do it just think that you are doing it so you can get back on the internet,watching anime or what ever you do on the internet.
>>
>>34674320
I can say they exist but get grab up stupid fast. I've been married to a petite qt for ten years that her favorite childhood shows were DBZ and Outlaw Star. She loves board games like Dominion and King of Tokyo. But I grabbed her when she was 16 and we never separated because she was a sane girl that like that shit. I never thought about it till I hit my 30s but I see the plight a lot of you fight because the older you get the rarer finding a good one gets because, let's face it, who is going to give up a sane geeky gf? More so if she is attractive? I think this is also what causes a lot of college age kids to just assume all girls are whores because what's left on the market post age 23 is what everyone else didn't want.
>>
>>34674548
Trust me once you normalize to your work and get steady pay you will be a lot happier but you have to get over that hump of your brain being self destructive and trying to convince you the better option is to just suffer till your 30 then either go an hero or crazy.
NEETs have no silver lining. You will never see that time spent as well spent and will have a revelation that all that free time could have been spent earning money and making a life bigger than masturbatory pleasures that lose their charm.
>>
File: 1445101648632.jpg (79KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1445101648632.jpg
79KB, 462x462px
I lack the motivation to get a job or complete my GED.

I've decided I'm going to get a girlfriend before Your Name comes out in the US, but I can't translate that longterm goal into short term motivation. And everyday that goes by without any progress, I feel more and more like I'm completely fucked and I'll never not disappoint myself.

Lately I've been having more trouble sleeping than normal, and asmr has stopped helping.

Anime and vidya are boring now.

I feel like my Russian studies have stalled without a speaking partner, but I loathe the idea of having to talk to someone regularly.

Lately I've been just playing shitloads of CS because I don't know what else to do with my time. I want to try playing on a semi-pro level, but again, I'd really rather not interact with people on that regular a basis.

And I've become unhealthily obsessed with my oneitis from back in HS again, probably more because I'm bored than anything else. She's almost certainly spoken for by now, but even setting that aside, I've not spoken to her in years and I don't know how to go about getting back in touch, even if I could work up the courage.

And I hate living in a post ironic world.
>>
>>34674594
Actually i don't know.
I just do and i have the hope that things will get better if i just keep doing things in the right way at the right moment.
>>
I've been in the same place my friend. And I try to convince myself that I'm not but I probably still am to this day.
I'm hopelessly attached to the first person I ever came out to about my suicidal thoughts and depression. They were the first person in my life to really stop and listen. We Skype every day but she has a fiance already. Everytime I text or talk with her I feel like I'm just wasting both our time or she's really not interested in me as a friend/ just annoyed by me being in her life. But every time I have these thoughts she manages to make me feel appreciated in her life. I just need to get over the fact that I can't stop thinking about her day in and day out like she's the only girl in my life.
>>
>>34674689
Why don't you follow his steps?
Is there something that is stoping you from going outside and applying for a job?
>>
>>34674749
>Yes they exist
>jk they're all taken though, always
Did you just want to brag about having a gf, normie?
REEEEE
>>
>>34674061
Holy shit anon, I actually have this exact same scenario. I'm going for my forth. I'm glad I'm not alone.
>>
>>34674697
Anon.
You do realize that those girls aren't the right ones?
They might like you just for your looks and not for your feelings wich it's important.
If you keep doing this to yourself you will be in a loop with no exit to be seen.

Just keep searching anon,i know that you will find the right one.
>>
>>34674805
few things her. If you are dead serious about certain goals you need to scheduled them with alarms set to go off.
You need to set a list of reasonable milestones and follow them through in a week or less.
>>
This is too much for one man to handle.

I'm actually not thinking
I'm doing nothing.
Sorry everyone
I'm gonna go i hope that someboy else takes my place.
Might try this again when i get my shit together.

This thread was a failure all becouse of me
>>
>>34674831
I was trying to show the issues at hand. They do exist and in good number but if you talk to most of the pretty ones they have been with their SO/Husband since their teens or very early 20s. A lot of anons here date way older than they should. I'm not encouraging cradle robbing but if you are 24 or younger it wouldn't be seen as that taboo dating a girl 4/6 years younger than you and bluntly that's your best shot at finding these girls. Naturally you do have the uphill fight of where and how you can network and date girls like this. In irony from what I have seen Church groups work better than most finding these girl's but if you don't believe in the God they are selling it leads to new issues in keeping that gf.
>>
>>34674966
I'm not seeing how it failed considering it's mostly discussion with minimal shitposting but take care.
>>
I keep telling myself I don't have a problem, but I think I may have a problem.

I think I'm sane, or relatively so. I got the standard avoidant personality traits, and I'm unable to socialize at all, but I'm not a psycho.

Ive killed 7 animals. 1 kitten, 6 rats.
I feel overwhelming urges to hurt them.
Ive tried to stop and tell myself I can stop. But on Friday I killed one of my two newer rats.
She was my favourite one I ever had, and I couldn't stop myself from squeezing her, punching her, enjoying her fear and squeaking.
Yesterday I killed her sister.
After telling myself I wouldn't, I ended up grabbing her and torturing her until she died 40 minutes later.

I keep telling myself I'm not insane but insane people don't have urges to kill animals they love.
I'm afraid to get help.
What do I do? Does anyone understand what is wrong with me?

I feel upset that I killed the animals I love, but I don't mourn or feel upset over their deaths.
I'm crying for my sanity, not their deaths.
>>
>>34675017
Urges feel like intense anger and craving.
I HATE them in the moment, and crave their screams and I crave the feeling of squeezing or hurting them.
But at the same time I am trying to stop, I don't want to, and I feel so upset for hurting my loved ones.
It's like 2 thoughts at once but the urges drown out the empathy.
>>
>>34675062
sounds like control issues. You certainly need to see professional help but it's manageable issue again more tied to an anger for control than just wanting to kill.
>>
>>34675062
It started with my old roommates kitten.
My roommates was the worst and she was ruining my quality of life at home.
I hated seeing cats because they remind me of my first love, the only human Ive trusted, that recently left me around that time.
3 rats where me losing control steadily over the course of a couple months, finally snapping and snapping their backs and crushing their ribs. I managed to let one escape into the snowy woods.
Another rat was a roommmates who I managed to make look like the rat escaped. I hated the roommate and rather hurt her rats than mine.

The last 2 rats were already explained.

I'm afraid of confessing these to a doctor and being locked up
>>
>>34675087
I don't want to kill, all times except 1 were an accident.
I find it hard, even when lost to the urges, to tell make myself kill or maim. All deaths have been by excessive force and unintendingly breaking bones or vital organs.

But I'm not sure about control. I don't see how it's a control thing.

Although I am very manipulative and can lie like a proffesional to normal people.
How can I own rats without feeling compelled to squeeze or hurt them.
I really loved my last ones, and since I don't have humans in my life, Id like new ones.
>>
File: MihoHeadEnoughR.png (269KB, 655x671px) Image search: [Google]
MihoHeadEnoughR.png
269KB, 655x671px
nearer my god to thee nearer to thee
e'en though it be a cross that raiseth me
still all my song shall be
nearer my god to thee nearer to thee
>>
>>34674024
I have a normie dev job w/equity deal that could give me a lump sum that could allow me to live the NEET life for the rest of my days. The company is growing, I should be happy and motivated but I'm not. I've all but lost the motivation to work, and the very idea of looking at code right now repulses me. I don't know why I started to feel this way, I just know that it's gradually getting worse with the occasional brief spike of motivation which does fuck all but give me a false sense of hope that things will turn be fine. I find it impossible to focus, and this inability to focus just drives me further into a tailspin in what I imagine will amount to a self fulfilling prophecy of failure.

The worst part is I don't really have anyone to turn to, I've drunkenly ranted to a few people at a bar I frequent and all of them respond with the same tired oft-repeated platitudes that things will be fine. I haven't known anyone I can have a meaningful conversation with in years, and at this point I'm not sure if it's people or if it's just me.

I'm not really going anywhere with this, I just wanted to get it out and this thread seemed like the place to do it.
>>
>>34675475
Seems to be a rather common issue actually. I can't tell you how to deal with it though because I failed to deal with it spectacularly myself. Maybe try changing the job so that you get to code something different for a change?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160807-012947.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160807-012947.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>34674024
i have no friends. currently have one online """"""friend""""" that talks to me sometimes. im going to visit my mom to claim inheritance and sign some paperwork with a trustee in socal. im going to ask this friend to hang out. if they dont want to ik im not meant to have any human friendships. i will just claim more money and stay a hermit in marin with my dog and i can just sleep and think about not killing myself. im essentially just vent posting now. sory
>>
>>34677534
if they do want to meet up. if you are here. please rob and kill me.
>>
>>34677534
No problem with vent posting, bruh.

If you have zero social contact, I'd advise you to play games and find friends there. I have several online friends all over the world, and while I rarely talk to most of them after a year or so, there is this one guy with whom I play regularly. We've been in the same regiment (clan) about three years ago, but still we keep up the contact.
>>
File: 1485597294246.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485597294246.png
52KB, 500x500px
I started getting acne when I was 16 and it's only gotten worse and worse over the years. I'm 24 now and I don't think I'll ever be clear of it. I tried to take care of my skin when it first started happening but nothing ever helped. I spoke with my mother about it when it was getting bad but she always gave me the "Oh, you look fine to me sweetheart." or "Who cares what other people think." lines. I'm terrified to try Accutane or whatever it's called for fear of some really bad side effect fucking me up even more. I can't stand to be out in public or interact with anyone because I know that all they see when they look at me is some disgusting loser. I just want to look normal.
>>
File: image.gif (130KB, 426x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
130KB, 426x308px
>>34674160
I'll be your gf (female.) I'm lonely and want a bf to cuddle with.
>>
Should I study medicine when I'll be 20 or finance when I'll be 19? I've chosen bad profile in hs(slav country) and now I regret it.
>>
>>34678992
medicine is a meme, not worth wasting 8+ years of your life for
>>
File: tfw.jpg (124KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
124KB, 764x551px
>have a gf
>she keeps telling me how we shouldn't have started dating
>an hour later she is back to normal telling me how she loves me
>in one of her moods again
>tells me how she thinks she has borderline personality disorder

How the fuck can I keep doing this, lads? These ups and downs are a lot to handle. I love her to death, but her moods are getting harder to deal with.
>>
>>34678992
>I'm 19 years old and I've already wasted my entire life
Medicine will probably turn out to be a very good choice in ~20 years, but I've heard the studying you have to do is hell while still being heaven in comparison to how hard you will be worked in your job until you manage to get a decent standing in the trade. Slav country here too.
>>
I really want a girlfriend, but I rarely socialize, and I don't have a job. I don't care that much about looks, I just want a girlfriend that I have a lot in common with and would enjoy spending time with. Since I don't socialize with people that much, I've been trying some dating apps (Tinder and OkCupid). I matched with some pretty good looking women on Tinder, but the problem is that I'm too autistic to talk to them. For example, I messaged some girl "hey, what's up" and she said "getting ready to go out soon, hbu?" I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just didn't message her back. I said hey to some other woman on Tinder, and she said "hey haha." I couldn't tell whether she was laughing at me, or whether she was trying to be cute or something, so I didn't message her back either.
>>
>>34679237
Why don't you just try replying with anything? If it fails, at least you'll know it doesn't work very well instead of agonizing what might work without ever trying. It's not like you have some common friends that they'll gossip to about you or anything.
>>
File: 1482990612242.jpg (206KB, 442x589px) Image search: [Google]
1482990612242.jpg
206KB, 442x589px
>>34674024
>>34674024
I'm a failed normie freshgrad. I was a recluse all the time before uni so I don't really have a lot of friends. This makes me struggle at work and getting money in general compared to my peers. It's really hard to find people and get close, sometimes I 'be myself' and people ended up getting offended because of my tone and facial expression but when I'm more calculated I come off as boring and weird.

What do.
>>
I need to change to a positive mentality because I have a shitload of assignments that I have to do RIGHT NOW and I can't get myself to work. What are some tricks to get positive and get shit done.
>>
>>34677680
Is it regular acne or cystic acne? If it's cystic I'm afraid the only way out is accutane. If it's not, you should try to figure out what works for you. Stuff like drink water, avoid dairy doesn't apply to everyone. You might as well be careful about going to doctors because the meds might cause dependency. Personally I just use face wash and moisturizer, and apply tea tree oil to the acne spots every night.

>>34679146
You should talk to her about it. I'm currently in your gf's position, I don't have bpd or anything, I love my partner but there are some things about her that makes me think we can't be together. I want us to back being friends again but I don't think she'd agree to that so I keep it to myself most of the time.
>>
File: 1483294588633.jpg (169KB, 1274x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1483294588633.jpg
169KB, 1274x1001px
My last girlfriend cheated on me 2 years ago and it has destroyed me as a person. I'm horribly cynical and expect the worst in everything. I need someone else to make my life worth living but I'm too scared of being hurt again.

JUST LET ME SLEEP FOREVER
>>
Should I go to the psychologist?
I'm having a hard time trying to socialize. I do not have many friends or in general no one to talk to. I do not want to go because I know that everyone started treating me like a sick person, instead of a person. I do not know if to do it, I probably end up with a psychiatrist or with medicines. I'm 16 years old btw.
>>
>>34679389
Well bud she actually just left me after I wrote that post. It's a shame because I've never really connected with someone like that before. You know even if she she is a state away, she was still the closest I have ever been with somebody.

It's funny because just yesterday she was saying "I hope this isn't a fling, I want you to stay with me for a long time." Then gets in her mood 24 hours later and decides "this isn't for her".

It's shit like this why I don't trust women.
>>
>>34674024
I've lost everything that made me human. All the things that used to make me laugh, all the things I used to be fascinated by, all the things I used to love watching, it's all gone. I'm just this empty hollow thing now. I want to be human again but I have no idea where to even start.
>>
>>34679446
Try psychologist first. If you think that your problems are in physiology then try medicine. Just remember that psychologist/psychoanalytic work is your self-revelation instead of giving tips.
>>
I fucking hate my job, literal 8 to 5, barely doing anything. On the top of that "do not browse" because of "bullshit". Even though we do nothing.

I am in customer service, online. Do you folks think anything else is within a better reach? I'm trying to go for webdev but might take 4-5 months to get there, and not 100% as well.

Any other ideas that might land me a better paying more interesting job?
>>
My anxiety is killing me.
I'm. Fairly good looking, I'm not fat.

But I can barely leave the house.
I live with my mother because I'm worried how people would react if I moved out.
I know it's good but for some reason the prospect of any reaction is terrifying

My room is a fucking mess, and I want to clean it but I don't because my mother might her me doing it, and for some reason it doesn't matter that she would be happy.

My hair is to long and I want to get it cut but I worry about people commenting on it.

I want to get a job but my anxiety won't let me.

I want to fucking die but I'm too worried about what would happen if I failed a suicide attempt.
>>
>>34679723
>anxiety
How would you describe your anxiety? Is it paranoia or creating tons of possible scenarios kind of thing?
>>
>>34679767
Just literally not able to do it, I just freeze, I've never really imagined the.scenarios. And the ones I do are actually fairly good but I just can't do it.
>>
I started developing oneitis for this girl. She already had a bf and I recognized it probably wouldn't go anywhere so I tried to pursue other girls that showed some interest (or what my socially stunted mind thought was interest). They all turned out to have bfs and/or just ghosted me and meanwhile I'm just becoming more and more obsessed with my oneitis who I know I can't have. Somebody kill me please.
>>
>tfw a crush on one girl
>asshole-ish, flat as fuck, has some acne, in general nothing special
>rejected me over half a year ago and we're being good friends though we fight quite a bit
>there is another girl who is crushing on me
>kinda thicc (130-135 lbs at 5'6-5'7), perfect pale skin, full lips, a lot of people consider her really pretty, also she's trying to lose more weight
>often brings up how "mean" I am for friendzoning her, tells me shitload of compliments, regards me an 8/10 even though I'm not conventionally attractive at all
I know it's a normie-tier problem, but what would you do? Would you just fuck it and date the second girl even if you don't feel (((that))) towards her?
>>
File: no chin.jpg (47KB, 731x548px) Image search: [Google]
no chin.jpg
47KB, 731x548px
How does one affords plastic surgery

I look like Kylo Ren I cant stand it anymore
>>
I'll finally end it all, my fellow robots. I already ordered the Nembutal, I'll finally be free by tomorrow. Dying alone sounds pretty scary though, I think I'll go to sleep with my little brother after I inject the solution (I plan to do it when everybody is asleep). Just a vent, hope you don't mind.
>>
>>34674594
>What motivates you to wake up in the morning?
My waifu. Also knowing that after I get up i'll feel better.

>>34674805
>I can't translate that longterm goal into short term motivation
What you need to do is subconsciously work toward your long term goals and consciencly work toward short term goals. GED is really easy. It's designed so niggers can get a job. It's not a challenge, get it done, move on to the next thing.

>>34679313
>What are some tricks to get positive
Not really a trick. You just need something to live for. God, country, waifu, your own selfish desires. It doesn't really matter. You just need to give into something, give your life to that thing, and then that's the point of working.

>>34679305
>sometimes I 'be myself' and people ended up getting offended because of my tone and facial expression
Don't do that. Learn to be fake. Don't lie about everything either, you just need to be able to bullshit about normie topics. Watch some prime time TV and study the mannerisms and conversation structures.
>>
>>34679723
I felt the exact same way a few months ago but then somebody told me to physically move, so I started riding my bike. It really helped. It worked so well that I got a gym membership to move even more and improve my disgusting body. I go everyday and it's decimated my anxiety. I even got a haircut this past week, first one in 2 years.

Also start taking magnesium
>>
File: zpn7gfmylug2tpj6wwcv.jpg (290KB, 740x426px) Image search: [Google]
zpn7gfmylug2tpj6wwcv.jpg
290KB, 740x426px
>>34679723
>become hobo
>search grocery trash for food
>no family problem
>no dirty room problem
>no social interactions
is good!
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.