[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex overrated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nun.jpg (187KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
nun.jpg
187KB, 750x500px
Normies make a really big deal about sex. But is it really all that? You can get the same results with masturbation. Don't get me wrong, masturbation is pretty good, but it's not the best thing ever. I guess bonding with someone else to that level must be kinda nice but I that's not what normies mean since most of the sex they have is casual and with people they don't know and will most likely never see again
>>
>>34673950
Depends if you have a high or low libido. I have a very high one and think about sex constantly (im 29). So sex is very important to me.
If you have a low libido most days.. it probably isnt that important.
>>
>But is it really all that?
YES.

>You can get the same results with masturbation.
NO, YOU CAN'T.

god -2/10
>>
>>34674091
This backed up. Inb4 ree normie.

That said, I both fap and fuck. Fap I get them kegel gainz.

It's not the same im sorry to say anon. Master the pullout or birthcontrol, master the enemy.
>>
Personally I don't think it's all the hype. But it depends on you.
I like having sex, but there are times where I don't want it at all.

Now sex with someone you love. Anyone at all, is the best feeling.

But casual sex feels different, and in my opinion unnatural.
>>
>>34673950
>You can get the same results with masturbation.

No friend you cannot. Sex really does feel that much better, especially if you're emotionally attached to the person.
>>
>>34673950
Damn I really have to fuck a legit nun one day. Also lesbian and a hardcore feminist. It's my lifelong dream, it's my purpose, it's my destiny.
>>
>>34673950
I take it you're a virgin OP? 32 year old Ausfag here. Kinda normie now but still a bit of an autist. I waited to fall in love to have sex. I was 22. After the first time I was like "that was it?" And I really didn't understand what the fuss was all about but after a couple of weeks I realised what I really enjoyed about sex was exploring her body and pleasuring her. I became an instant cunnilingus slut and I still adore eating pussy to this day. I can maintain a hands free erection for ages while eating pussy. Some girls seem really turned on by that level of male arousal and enjoyment. I can tell by comparing my orgasms (reactions, body shaking, moaning etc) with girls that sex doesn't even feel that good to guys. Especially those of us who were circumcised. Apparently we've lost 10% of our nerve endings thanks to that.
For me the pursuit is more thrilling. There's another thread active right now discussing this. How seduction and "the hunt" can sometimes be more of a turn on than the eventual sex. I get rock hard and butterflies in my stomach when I think of times I gave female friends massages, just remembering the sexual tension, even if nothing happened. Hngg. Then I remember some really good sex I had and I'm just like "Meh. It was fun I guess".
Mental and emotional excitement are just as important as physical sensation. For some people it's even more important. But men are trained by society to think it's gonna be siqq rad to get the d wet all up in dem suga wallzzz. And if you don't claim it's the best thing ever or if you express an emotional or psychological interest in sex and sensuality than you're a faggot apparently.
>>
>>34674286
I should have added, it does feel way better with no rubber but do that at your own risk
>>
>>34673950
I want to hold her down, pin her to an altar and commit the sin of lust and adultery with her on that altar and free that woman from that horrible Semitic slave religion.

Women need to be taught the language of love by men.
>>
>>34673950
God I want to fuck a nun. Literally nothing would be hotter than a nun breaking her vows to god just so she can be with you and have you nut balls deep in her.
>>
Sorta normie here. I wouldn't say casual sex is better. Usually after I have casual sex I feel it would've been easier to just jerk off. When I'm in love though sex is awesome. The closeness, the kissing, it can go for hours, breaks for cuddling, back to sex, etc. A mental connection really makes it for me.
>>
>>34673950
You'd have to feel more than just horniness just to say sex is great.
>>
Ejaculation isn't orgasm, that's why.
>>
>>34674027
I have a high libido and I don't think it's that important. I masturbate like 5-7 times a day. Often I fend that masturbation is more enjoyable than sex. When I flex my muscles full force with locked arms I feel this adrenaline rush while jerking. It feels amazing. Sex takes way too long to finish. After a while it starts to hurt my dick from friction because our fluids have evaporated.
>>
It's way overrated tobehonest
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.