[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you workout?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 18

File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1366x768px
Roasties wont even know or care if youre a robot if you have visible muscles.
>>
>>34672634
I would leave skelly mode but I have a lot of acne scars on my chest and back. They're bumpy too. Would that be a deal breaker if I had a good physique?
>>
File: 1478541008185.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478541008185.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
lifting weights is pointless and lifting weights to impress women is even more pointless
>>
Except I do workout. Not fir the attention of roasties though, I want to look ripped for me.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70KB, 300x250px
>>34672634

Tried lifting, gained 25 lbs, still Weaklet who can't bench my body weight. Lifting is a meme
>>
>>34672694
This
Jacking off in the mirror while staring at your striations.
>>
>>34672677
>improved stamina
>improved bone density
>better protected from blows
>pointless

Kill yourself
>>
>>34672707
Lifting is something you just try, you have to commit to it and make it part of your daily life. Find a program and look up exercises on youtube, and eat more lanklet.
>>
>>34672725
isnt* (original comment fuck off)
>>
>>34672708
My man. I challenge a roastie to give me a rush of dopamine better than that post workout jackoff session.
>>
>>34672634

Because height, bone structure, face, and dick size are more important than muscle.
If you're short and have little girl bones and an ugly face and a small dick, you're always going to look like a faggot anyway, you'll just look even more pathetic for trying so hard to compensate for your natural inferiority.
That guy looks good because he has good bone structure. Look at how wide his rib cage is.
>>
>>34672725

I did, I fucking lifted for 2 years straight and I was still at beginner lifts. Squat, bench, DL, all that jazz.

Not everyone can be strong, despite what /fit/ says.
>>
File: sad frog from behind.jpg (31KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog from behind.jpg
31KB, 400x262px
>go to the gym and lift for 2 hours a day because i have nothing better to do....
>>
>>34672634
Want to know how i know youre a female OP?
>>
>>34672757
How ? I cant believe that you didnt improve at all in 2 years. Where you using correct form, eating, and sleeping enough ?
>>
>>34672757
i couldnt do a push up 2 years ago, now i can do 80-90 in a row. You didnt put in enough effort.
>>
They literally do not care about that. Just don't be fat and have natural beauty and you're good
>>
>>34672634
I am disgustingly ugly
>>
>>34672772
One hour is good enough, all you need is around 20-30 sets, dont take long rest breaks, use phone, etc.
>>
>>34672754
THIS TBQH FAMALINIO. Just last week a girl Ive been stalking started dating this broke, ex junkie, criminal, lanket, that lives on his grandas couch. He has nothing going for him but a nice jawline. If you cant coast on what you were born with with minumal effort than just give up.
>>
>>34672808

It has nothing to do with hardwork. People who don't respond to strength training are a real phenomenon.

https://www.t-nation.com/training/truth-about-bodybuilding-genetics
>Recent research shows that some individuals respond very well to strength training, some barely respond, and some don't respond at all. You read that correctly. Some people don't show any noticeable results. Researchers created the term "non-responders" for these individuals.
>>
>>34672772
>Lurk and shitpost on /r9k/ all day because i have nothing better to do....
>>
File: sad sow.jpg (180KB, 764x769px) Image search: [Google]
sad sow.jpg
180KB, 764x769px
>>34672846
i wish i could do that, but after a while you see the same things over and over, i became braindead after months of doing it.

then i fell for the /fit/ meme and now i just shitpost from one machine to the next, it feels good because it's new
>>
>>34672839
he said >Tried lifting, gained 25 lbs
You read that correctly.
>>
>>34672772
not alone anon, its all id do then come home and I use to spend 3-4 hours a day so i didnt feel like a lazy shit
>>
>>34672838
If he is what you say he is, he probably isn't what you say he is.
>>
>>34672808

Why does it fucking matter if it doesn't make your bones larger or make your face look better?
Pushups are never going to give me a wider rib cage.
>>
>>34672930
You think its better to be a ugly, scrawny and slim boned than to be ugly, aesthetic and slim boned?
>>
File: gym2.jpg (942KB, 3190x1724px) Image search: [Google]
gym2.jpg
942KB, 3190x1724px
>>34672634
lol keep telling yourself that
nobody cares about your muscles if you're ugly as fuck
>>
>>34673048

This proves face and bone structure>Everything.
>>
>>34672975

No, I think it doesn't matter what I do because I'll never get the results I want anyway no matter how hard I work at it. Working out is helpful for guys who are in their teenage years while their bodies are still growing, but if you're past adolescence, and you look like shit, muscle isn't going to fix it.
>>
>>34673048
This is why i'm fine being skinnyfat.
>>
I'm already fit, but they still don't care. No amount of muscles is going to get roasties over your bad looks.

I didn't get fit for girls though. I just did it because I noticed I was getting fat, and I wanted to feel comfortable again.
>>
>>34672634
If you think the primary problem that robots have is women not being physically attracted to them, then you don't understand this board at all
>>
Lifting doesn't cure autism, anon.
>>
>>34672634
I don't get nearly enough sleep to wake up early in the morning to exercise.

Early mornings are the only time I feel like actually exercising. It feels gratifying because there's no one around and I feel like the day's filled with possibility. Exercising in the afternoon makes me lethargic and depressed.
>>
>tfw go to a big leisure centre gym where there's mainly old people and fat guys

Feels so comfy.
>>
>>34672893
Oh, but he is anon. The quicker you accept that your genes decide everything in your life the easier I'll get.
>>
>>34673450

>tfw had good genes but growth was stunted
It's not always the genes, anon.
>>
>>34672868
>machine

Never gonna make it
>>
>>34673188
Find a 24 hour gym and do it at night. Not only does it make it eadier to sleep but you get that, "only man in the world" feeling.
>>
I'm sure you guys won't believe this but muscles only get you so far. If you only want a quickie with a trashy girl then relying on you muscles is fine, but if you want a real relationship it's only going to get you so far with a girl that's more than tits that run on attention.
>>
I do lift. I have for almost 4 years and I'm getting fairly strong. I both agree and disagree with the majority of the posts here.

Lifting hasn't helped me that much with women(at least not enough for me to noticed) but I still recommend it to everyone here. Just for the sake of fitness. It feels good. No. it feels great. When you get good at it you end up addicted to making strength gains, or any type of fitness gains. There's something very fundamental to you having a capable body that transfers to other parts of your life. I use lifting now as a coping mechanism for my sexual frustrations and if gives me something to love for and at least some sort of feeling of success or productivity.

Plus even if you can't fuck as many girls as chad at least you won't feel inferior to him or let him talk down to you when you know you could fuck him up.
>>
File: 12 2 progress.jpg (541KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
12 2 progress.jpg
541KB, 1280x1280px
>tfw I finally escaped Auchwitz mode
>>
File: file.png (157KB, 465x351px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157KB, 465x351px
>>34672724
>>improved stamina
>>improved bone density
>>better protected from blows
sorry nerd but i'm not planning on going into battle any time soon
>>
>>34672724
>better protected from blows
What blows? Do you have delusions of being a warrior? Most people who lift will never see danger in their lives. Move to Brazil if you want to fight for your life.
>>
>>34672634
I work out because my doctor had told me I was gonna die soon because of my health.

5'8"
was: 280 lbs
now: 200 lbs

Might lose another 20, but I'm very happy with where I am. My wife also prefers I keep the extra fat as she's not a fan of the ultra cut look.
>>
>>34672634
because my problems aren't normie tier ones that can be solved by exercise
>>
>>34672724
>stamina
I ain't running anywhere
>bone density
only a problem if you plan to live past 50
>blows
nigga guns and knives exist
>>
File: potion seller.jpg (60KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
potion seller.jpg
60KB, 500x411px
>>34673557
Who was in the wrong here?
oregano
>>
>>34672838
I have seen this exact post before. Why do you keep posting it?
>>
After I finish university I plan on doing this, probably won't change my situation with woman but I just want to be strong enough to where I won't be disrespected in person. I'm 6'1 but there are still those meatheads who will straight up disrespect you and know you won't do shit because they are massive. If I end up getting a wife, I want to be able to protect her at least.
>>
>>34673557
Take a look at the news man, you should be
>>
Sure, I'll spend my whole life trying to impress others - sounds very macho.
>>
>>34673626
nice job anon! keep it up!
>>
If you lift for girls you will never make it
This is a fact

Take the iron pill
>>
>>34673570
It can also mean protection from accidently bumping into furniture, getting hit by sports balls, or other contact activities you fucking idiot. But I guess Im the real idot for expecting an autist to consider anything happening outside of the fantasy setting in his head
>>
>>34673685
Because I'm extremely bitter about it
>>
>>34673876
see this, anyone looking to lift
If you lift, you have to do it for yourself. If you focus on yourself (learn to not be completely autistic, be in shape, etc.), then the grills will come.
Women wait at the finish line, and they don't care if they fuck the guy in first place. Just show up and you're golden. Again, if you build it, they will come.
>>
>>34673838
You impress others as a means to better your reputation and climb the social ladder so that you can fuck any woman you want. Which by the way is very macho
>>
>>34673876
This, lifting is a form of meditation.
>>
>>34673557
did he take the bogpill?
>>
Following things have improved for me after working out for 5 years:

My scent is so intoxicating that on the rare chance i do end up actually in intimate company, all they have to do is go near me and my pheromones put their mouth right on my dick

my dick feels thicker and fuller, and it was already pretty hung before

my face has become chiseled, model-level

smoking weed and then jerking off after working out is insane, insane levels of pleasure

alpha mentality truly prevents anyone from fucking with me, it just happens by having better posture and a natural ascending pattern of confidence

i still am autistic as fuck, i still feel lonely, i still have problems picking up girls, but i look fucking incredible, my dick is huge and when i fuck it's earth-shattering

it does feel good to have control over ONE thign (working out), as opposed to nothing.
>>
>>34672668
lots of muscular guys have body acne (especially back acne), actually. I think it's because of the sweating.

I've seen lots of buff guys with pizza backs and gfs so I don't think that matters a lot
>>
>>34672634
Im only in high school and have lost alot of weight by doing water polo and swim till this day. Went from 190 to 160.
Still dont have that summer body
>tfw ill never be happy without being swole
Starting its too late to start because of college this year
>>
Getting /fit/ doesnt cure autism.
>>
>>34674044

Yeah, maybe it works this way if you start working out as a teenager. If you start in your mid 20s, not the same.
>>
>>34674130
>Went from 190 to 160.
I'm trying to go from 160 to 190. lel
>>
>>34674049
This. I used to be super self-conscious about marks on my back and chest, but then I saw normies parading around shirtless with them and still having girls all over them so I stopped worrying about it.

Get fit, own your mind and body and women will adopt your views like the followers they are.
>>
>>34674198
U bulking?
>>
>>34674206
No, I'm too much of a pussy to stuff my face. Forever lanklet.
>>
>>34672634
>lifting for girls
Dumb normiebitch.
>>
>>34672634
>thinks lifting will help ugly robots who have no jobs, no money, no friends, are socially retarded, have weird as fuck interests, are manlets and have shit personal hygiene

DAT GYM MEME DOEEEEE
>>
Because I don't need to.

I have an interesting life and am very well-spoken. While I'm not ripped or even very muscular, I'm still thin and can maintain an average weight. That, coupled with my personality, seems enough to get me laid on occasion.

One of my close friends is in medical school. He has a six-pack, big arms, and keeps a fastidiously healthy diet. The last time he had sex was in 2012 or 2013. Since May of the latter year, I've hooked up with at least three dozen women and had a two-year relationship.

Muscles don't work if you're autistic.
>>
>>34674044
>i still am autistic as fuck, i still feel lonely, i still have problems picking up girls, but i look fucking incredible, my dick is huge and when i fuck it's earth-shattering
Are you Patrick Bateman?

>>34674174
That defeatist attitude is why you will never achieve anything in life.
>>
>>34674223
> fat guy me wants to become skinny
>skinny guy in the interweb wants to become bulkier

What?
I though being skinny was the norm and everyones goal
>>
>>34674273
Yeah, lifting for girls is faggot tier and no matter how buff/strong you get, that motive will probably leave you a permavirgin.

Lift for yourself. Lift for your bloodline. Lift for whatever reasons you find valuable in and of yourself, but don't lift for women. They don't even give a shit how hard a dude works out, all they care about is results.

>>34674316
>Muscles don't work if you're autistic.
True, but muscles are better than no muscles. It's still points. If you've got enough points elsewhere it's not necessary, but still a plus.
>>
>>34674316

Great story, now fuck off normalfag
>>
>>34674316
>2017
>not reaching your full potential both mentally and physically

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>34674343

DESU trying to work on going to the gym but have low motivation.

>>34674341

No.

>>34674333

Yeah, that's true. I'd like to get bigger but can't find it in myself to go the gym several times per week. The one time I got big, I took a trip overseas, came down with some terrible illness, and lost all of my gains. I came back home looking like an African and haven't bothered much since.
>>
>>34674326
>That defeatist attitude is why you will never achieve anything in life.
It's not defeatist, it's realist.
If I could go back in time 10 years, I would put much more effort in so that I could reach my full potential.
>>
>>34674372
Your full potential can be reached in two years.
>>
>>34674372
Don't be such a faggot. There have been men at 70 or 80 that got fit starting from nothing, and I doubt you're that old.
>>
I just can't find the energy for it, really
Lifting shit for two hours, only to feel drained and in pain the rest of the day?
No thanks, I'm not fat nor skinny, so I could bery well be jacking off or reading a book
>>
>>34674554
You don't have to lift for 2 hours. 30min is plenty for improvement if you're not awfully dedicated. And once you make it a habit you won't feel drained or in pain afterward, in fact, you'll feel more energetic afterward.
>>
>>34672839
>tfw I saw gains after a month

Felt damn good. Shame my cardio doesn't improve like that.
>>
>>34672634
>caring about what roasties want
You forgot to explain why one should do that, at all?
>>
File: chad_mating_season.jpg (59KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
chad_mating_season.jpg
59KB, 900x675px
>tfw cant go back to the gym until I kick opiates
Why did I do this to myself
>>
>>34674457

If you don't have the right lifestyle during growth stages, your full potential is permanently limited.
The guy I just replied to is talking about how he got a larger dick and a more chiseled face. These are the kinds of changes that may happen if you have good nutrition, good hormone levels, etc. during adolescence, not when you're 25-30.
>>
>>34674586
Why get fit?
>mental health
>physical health
>improve longevity
>increase chances of surviving any surgery
>increase chances of surviving any injury
>be more able to defend the things you value
>>
Gained 50 lbs from lifting, have lost 30 so far, muscles showing, not all bad.
>>
>>34674622
NONE of these things require "visible muscles".
>>
File: 20170206_181451.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_181451.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
Currently awaiting my mri on my shoulders. Do not lift weights or if you do, do not do lateral raises.

Lifted for 10 years, the moment i added lateral raises i fucked my shit up.

Suspecting a tear in something.

Do not do it. Its not worth the risk. Just do cardio and bodyweight. I am praying Its a minor recovery and i will not give a fuck about lifting ever again.
>>
>>34674658
Didn't say they did. But even if you entirely disregard women, having visible muscles will make you better regarded by other men who will instinctively consider you a force to consider.
>>
>Tfw skinny lanky negroid
>tfw can't even do 10 push-ups without being out if breath

Where do I Start? I'm so out of shape it disturbs me.
>>
>>34674621
>your full potential is limited
Nigger your full pitential is your full potential. Whether your cup is 30 or due to circumstancen 25fluid oz its your duty to fill the cup up. You dont get to bitch about muh potential if you arent doing anything to reach it anyway
>>
>>34674683
OP did claim it and my comment was primarily criticizing him.
Also my co workers do respect my opinion despite me looking very average. Whom else do I need to impress?
>>
>>34674725
It's not about impressing other people, that's just a pleasant side effect. And regardless of what your coworkers think, if a person or group of people are considering fucking with you in the street, they don't give a shit about your intellect. All they're thinking about is how likely you are to be able to beat their asses, and they'll judge that by how fit you are and how you carry yourself.
>>
>>34674725
The whole "impress others" shit is rooted in fatass atheist thinking where they repeat some neckbeard story on how we're all apes in a jungle trying to survive.
>>
File: 20160505_142157.jpg (378KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20160505_142157.jpg
378KB, 960x1280px
>>34672634
First mistake, lifting for women. Most people lose the motivation very quick if it isn't about them which lifting should be. Picture related was me around 9 months ago ~, at that stage i was lifting for about 6-7 months and went from around 60~ kg at 6ft to about 74kg and now i am 90kg.

Cant be fucked getting other picture of me from phone.
>>
>>34674772
>how we're all apes in a jungle trying to survive.
In our primate brains, we still are. You may be an enlightened atheist above such trivial pursuits, but for most humans, even if they know better, the basic primate instinct still has considerable influence on their actions.
>>
>>34674718
Thanks bud. Looking out for me and responding to people and shit. :3
>>
>>34674767
I'm 1,9m and live in Europe (no niggers). Literally nobody ever tried to "fuck with me" on the street.
>>
>>34674718

My full potential is too low to be worth pouring in a single ounce of effort.
My point is that the only way you're going to get the changes that guy is describing if your body is still developing during adolescence. That's when it's most important to have the right lifestyle to reach your maximum genetic potential. If you screwed up during that period of your life, you're not going to fix the problem later.
>>
>>34674825
>nobody's ever fucked with me
Good for you. That doesn't mean they never will. In my opinion, every man has a responsibility to be physically fit and it is irresponsible and childish for him to allow his body to decay.
>>
>>34674845
There are still some degrees between looking like a roid raged bodybuilder and "letting your body decay".
>>
>>34674767
>And regardless of what your coworkers think, if a person or group of people are considering fucking with you in the street, they don't give a shit about your intellect. All they're thinking about is how likely you are to be able to beat their asses, and they'll judge that by how fit you are and how you carry yourself.
not him but I have never once been in a situation where I was either in a fight or apparently at risk of being in a fight. I don't have any desire whatsoever to get in a fight or to go anywhere or do anything that would risk that happening.

I don't know why /fit/fags use this argument. I'm not some nigger in Chiraq. Fistfights are quite simply not a concern.

>>34674798
>First mistake, lifting for women. Most people lose the motivation very quick if it isn't about them which lifting should be
Question: Why the fuck else would anyone lift? Of the normies I've known, 100% of them fall in to one of two categories: 1.) Don't work out at all, don't give a shit if they're fat. 2.) work out for the purpose of being more attractive and fucking more people.

"do it for yourself" is the same argument as "just be yourself". It makes assumptions (incorrect, in this case) about what your desires and motivations are.
>>
>>34674843
You're an excuse making faggot. Sure you might never be a world class powerlifting Olympian unless you've been lifting since before puberty, but that doesn't mean you can't be in great shape.
>>
>>34674825
Sooner or later the wolves will get into the sheep pen.
>>
>>34674867
>There are still some degrees between looking like a roid raged bodybuilder and "letting your body decay".
And? We're talking about faggots that don't see the difference between getting fit and being an Olympic athlete.

>>34674869
>fistfights are quite simply not a concern.
Until they are, you pansy faggot. What if shit breaks down and you have to carry a lot of heavy shit from one place to another? What if you're hiking with a friend and they break their leg and you have to carry them back to a car? There's no excuse to be a fat, weak fuck. Or a skinny, weak, fuck.

>what other reasons are there to lift besides impressing women
And you reveal your faggotry. Men lift to challenge their own limits and be the best they can be. To struggle with their own physical limitations and become stronger and more resilient, both physically and mentally. Who gives a fuck what women think, though we all know they love a man who has a mission that doesn't involve their vaginas.
>>
File: 1324854545-cobra-face.jpg (14KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
1324854545-cobra-face.jpg
14KB, 300x209px
>>34674869
Worrying about other people is one of the reasons you're a failure. Learn to go down a different path.
>>
You wont regret anything once you see your first bicep pump.
>>
>>34674887
Probably, but I do live in a guns allowed country and I would bet half an hour in a defensive shooting class will yield more than 10 hours in the gym.
>>
>>34672823
20-30 sets? That's one set every 2-3 minutes for an hour. Is this guy an idiot or am I doing it wrong?
>>
File: 1486239988361.jpg (250KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486239988361.jpg
250KB, 500x750px
>tfw have an obsession for obtaining this body

one day it will be mine...
>>
>>34674945
Do whatever works for you.
>>
>>34674925
If I'm only worried about myself, why would I lift?
>>
>>34674924
>Men lift to challenge their own limits and be the best they can be.

No they don't. I know dozens of men who lift. None of them do it for your stated reason. The closest you'll get is one guy who does it for sport.
>>
>>34674935
Sure guns are better for self-defense than fighting, but you want to be capable of both. Plus a gun can't run a few miles for you if your city is on fire and you have to escape.

>>34674958
Then don't. Nobody will mourn your loss, whiny faggot.

>>34674960
The men you know are weak, vain faggots.
>>
File: Fitgeezer.jpg (646KB, 2666x3999px) Image search: [Google]
Fitgeezer.jpg
646KB, 2666x3999px
>>34674843
And because of that you just gove up and never improve yourself at all ? Spew your bullshit AFTER you've put in the necessary effort. Just because you dont end up a chad doesnt mean you have to settle for being a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>34674945
Youre doing it wrong if youre resting more than 2-3 min between sets,30sec-1min is perfect range if youre doing moderate reps. dont worry about the math and just go in the gym and get shit done for that one hour.
>>
>>34674972
>The men you know are weak, vain faggots.

Nope. Your the only faggot here my man. Then again they've also got other things to be proud of, maybe thats the difference between them and you.
>>
>>34674992
>lifting only to impress other people
>other things to be proud of
Try again. I'm guessing you're one of these "other men".
>>
>>34674875

It literally does mean that.
I didn't have the right nutrition and exercise and hormone levels, so my body didn't develop the right way and I'll always be a feminine weakling. My bones are thinner than my mother's.
>>
>>34675008
Bones thicken with resistance just like muscles, though much slower. The only thing holding you back is yourself, faggot.
>>
>>34674972
>>Then don't. Nobody will mourn your loss, whiny faggot.
Why would I care about others mourning or not mourning my loss, if I'm not worried about other people?

The fact that you'd say that to try and convince me suggests that you thing I should, in fact, be worried about what other people thing, contrary to what you said. So which is it?
>>
>>34674945
2x20=40min
3x20=60min
2x30=60min
3x30=90min
Average=62.5min
Are you dumb, stupid or retarded?
>>
>>34674972
I can run for an hour, though, because I do my cardio. Still no visible muscles.
>>
>>34675006
>Graduates from top 20 schools
>6 figure paycheck
>Livin' the high life.

> I'm guessing you're one of these "other men".

Not really I decided to go to grad school.
>>
>>34675027
Like I said, if that's your attitude then it doesn't matter if you get fit or not.

>>34675032
Cardio won't really give you visible muscles, but it's not something to be ignored either. Too many bodybuilders look great but can't run 2 blocks.
>>
>>34674935
I suppose you're right. There's no point convincing you otherwise as I gain nothing from it.

Anyway I'm back up on my grind towards 185 lbs and I couldn't be happier doing it, and would like other people to share in with me on it I guess. Reminds me of a reoccurring dream as a kid. A dream I had everything I've ever wanted only to realize my dream wasn't real and didn't matter. I still had all I wanted, and it was all mine for 9 hours a day. Some how having everything I wanted still felt so incredibly hollow because I had no one to share it with. I guess my point in all this is that I want to share this tangible dream with you.
>>
>>34675049
So you're trying to impress people with your degree, huh?
>>
>>34672634
>Roasties
why would i want a roastie?
>>
>>34675063
Not really, since it rarely comes up in conversation. I'm not quite sure where this conversation is going anymore.
>>
>>34675028
What the fuck are you talking about? I know how to do arithmetic I was asking whether that was too high a volume or too short of rest breaks
>>
>>34674935
Cuz physical fitness and strength are not needed in a combat situation.
>>
>worked out
>got visible muscles
>females still not interested
so much for that theory
>>
>>34674049
>lots of muscular guys have body acne (especially back acne), actually. I think it's because of the sweating.

It's because high testosterone increases acne, anon.

You can tell a steroids user by their chest acne in particular
>>
>>34674049

back acne is one of the common side-effects of anabolic steroids
>>
>>34675094
Alright so if you don't lift to impress other people, and you don't lift to be healthier, and you don't lift to impress yourself, then what is your motivation?

>>34675100
The ideal length of rest times depends on the kind of training you're doing. You'd be better off looking for specifics like that elsewhere.

>>34675116
Until it is. Not all of combat is holding a position and shooting a gun through a hole in the wall. Even military snipers have to meet fitness standards because they have to lug their heavy-ass guns across quite a distance.

>>34675122
Being fit won't make you automatically attractive, but you'll definitely be better off than any fat bastard.
>>
>>34675134
>>34675140
Never took steroids and I've always struggled with back and chest acne. Am I high test?
>>
>>34675100
Anons were bitching about having to spend "2 hours in the gym" when you could get all that shit done in one hour or less if you dont fuck around. Volume depends on the person, do whatever is high volume for you but you should be at complete exhaustion at the end of your workout.
>>
>>34675147
Probably, are you hairy too?
>>
>>34675116
Enjoythe bruises your skeletal body gets from the kickback faggot
>>
>>34675147
Either that or you don't wash your back often enough. How deep is your voice? Facial hair? Dick size? Balding? Shoulder width? Hands?
>>
>>34675165
It was sarcasm.
>>
>>34675164
Not at all, except my ass.

>>34675171
Deep voice, still developing facial hair at mid 20s, big dick, maybe balding (hope not), very wide shoulders, average hands (ring finger longer than pointer).
>>
>>34675183
How is this the first time those 3 words have been posted on this board?
>>
>>34675205
Good question, anon. How could that be?
>>
>>34675196
Congrats on testicular cancer, you're high test.
>>
>>34675225
Nice. Still get chest and back acne at times so to any anons that are worry about that shit, I say don't. Get fit, get some muscles and no woman will give a shit about it.
>>
>>34675205
lt was sarcasm.
>>
>>34672634
How the fuck do you get the motivation? I can barely will myself out of the house to buy food so how the hell am I going to not only go to the gym for hours but secure some form of income to pay for the gym? Plus I'd have to buy workout clothes and start spending a lot more on deoderant and then I'd have to shower after all that working out. That's just way too much effort.
>>
>>34675183
>>34675241
So this board is a sham, then?
>>
>>34675254
>showers
>effort

holy fuck anon, gross
>>
>>34675273
l guess so
>>
>>34675254
You're being a fag.

> I can barely will myself out of the house to buy food
Then don't. Take up bodyweight fitness. Although working out at a gym has a certain psychological effect.

> I'd have to buy workout clothes
No you don't. A tshirt and some shorts is just fine. Buying a lot of fitness gear to start exercising is for losers. You don't need any special gear to get started, and if you end up reaching a high enough level that you need some gear then you can buy it then.

>start spending a lot more on deoderant
Pretty much the same amount, really.

>I'd have to shower after all that working out
Work out every other day and shower every other day, not a big deal.

>>34675273
Look very closely at the characters in their posts.
>>
>>34675254
Baby steps anon, gotta start small.
>>
>>34675283
you're on a board where anons literally piss in jugs so they don't have to get up and walk to the toilet

what the fuck did you expect
>>
>>34672677
being a fat fuck sure is inspiring
>>
>>34673626
>5'8"
>200 lbs

nigga you still fat as fuck, keep cutting
>>
>>34673626
Good work but you're not done yet.

>wife says she doesn't like cut men
Says she doesn't like competition. I'm 5' 8" and muscular and I'm barely 180. Don't sell yourself short now, keep it up. You've come this far, don't quit now.
>>
>>34675299
Hey, I piss bottles, shit in showers, and even I have the decency to shower every day
>>
not sure which gym to go to, there's a 24hr regular gym.
crossfit gym not sure if it's only crossfit or if I can do weight training. also they say it's a fun supportive environment so maybe I could make friends.
Then there is mma gym which seems most interesting but most intimidating.
>>
>>34673557

Modern life is war.
>>
>>34675537
Depends what you're looking for. You'll probably make friends at both the CrossFit gym and the MMA gym. Nobody's gonna be harsh with you or beat you up for fun.
>>
Bulged disc
>>
>>34675537
Unless you're into CrossFit or MMA, go to regular gym if your just trying to get in shape. Regular gyms like 24hr/LA Fitness has all the equipment you could possibly need.
>>
File: 1485764791811.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1485764791811.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>34672634
Lmao I tried to do some push ups 2 days ago, I managed to do 5 and then my arms collapsed. Now 2 days later both of them hurt like shit when I try to raise them, guess I did something wrong
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.