[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Married my oneities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 260.jpg (64KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
260.jpg
64KB, 600x900px
>Married my oneities
>>
>>34672497
>Marry oneitis
>Dies two years later
It's been 11 years an I haven't moved on. Why try?
>>
>>34672622
better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

this comment was not original
>>
>>34672659
That's arguable, I wouldn't mind sleeping alone if I didn't know what it's like to sleep with a person who made you want to stay up just to watch her sleep
She'd toss and turn until I pulled her in and kissed her
>>
>>34672704
I'm truly sorry OP. Hopefully you'll meet her again in heaven.
>>
>>34672704
That sounds pretty nice there. Be glad you experienced it. Be glad that you made, because you made it for all of us.
>>
>>34672731
If there's a heaven and I see her, she's gonna beat the shit out of me for not moving on, I'd never hear the end of it
She'd be so mad, I know she'd want me to, but I can't and I know I'm letting her down and it's selfish, but I can't
>>
>>34672704
>i've been happier sometimes therefore my sad times are worse
>since you're always sad your sad times aren't really bad because you are used to them
by this logic we should all be conditioned to be comfortable with our given situation and therefore no robot is any worse off than the proverbial chad
>>
>>34672779
No, if I had to make a little chart of my happiness right now I'm just about tied with the minute before she died, just for different reasons, our daughter is turning out pretty good so that's cool, it just bothers me and even her a little that my love life is pretty much over
>>
File: 1475198008619.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475198008619.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>ITT shit that never happened
>ITT OP farms for pity (you)'s
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.