[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your current hobby that you enjoy immensely?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: science.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
What is your current hobby that you enjoy immensely?
>>
Reading Stoic philosophy. I've read Epictetus' Enchiridion, Marcus Aurelius' Meditations, Seneca's 'Letters from a Stoic', and I'm currently reading Musonius Rufus' Lectures and Essays.
>>
posting inflammatory comments on 4chan
>>
>>34672217
The hobbie of posting in an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>34672217
l want to fuck that mouse
>>
>>34672217
getting as drunk as possible multiple nights a week and prank calling random numbers out of a phone book and playing cs:go
>>
making my willy do cums
>>
>>34672217
Funposting on anime boards
>>
gardening, shit has created a new found sense of spirituality in me that has never existed
>>
>>34672259
I was on a roll but now all my internet comments are reddit tier
>>
>>34672217
playing Moonbase Alpha and being ironically edgy with gf

not much to do in my life
>>
>>34672251
What's so great about the stoics?
>>
Fursuiting tbhwy my guy
It's actually a great way to make friends.
>>
Lately I've been getting back into video games. I took about a two year break from them, and I just got a PS4 in November of last year. There's a bunch of great games coming out this year, so it feels good to be getting back into gaming.
>>
Animation and doodling.
People once liked my animations, but then grew disenchanted with them, so I just make them for myself nowadays.
>>
>>34672313
why?

>>34672217
>>34672217
I like reading, writing and world-building. it's the comfiest especially if you do it mildly high.
>>
>>34672404
video games are a waste of time, not a hobby anon
>>
>>34672404
What games are you currently obsessing over, anon?
>>
File: 1461390480594.png (60KB, 1216x445px) Image search: [Google]
1461390480594.png
60KB, 1216x445px
>>34672217
electronics. if i'm not doing something i can classify as "productive" i get depressed.
>>
>>34672395
Want to learn how to live a virtuous life? Have complete mastery of self? Live with courage, justice, wisdom and self-control? Want to learn how to accept, with complete equanimity, the things in life that you cannot control? Stoicism.
>>
>>34672217
I've got a guitar now

I'm trash but it's still fun
>>
Not being awake. Ever since I had to move on mother's couch unable to take any possessions here I love not being conscious. I sleep for 16hours ez as there is nothing to do, no privacy and I have to hear her vomi- I mean talk. Used to sleep for 6hours max a day cause I always had shit to learn, read,watch, do and play, but cant do any of that here. Easily the worst 7months of my life and I count the times I was starving fir weeks too.

/Endblog
>>
>>34672434
I've got Nioh coming out next week, but lately I've been playing a lot of Dead Rising 1. It's got a lot of problems, but it's still really fun to mess around in.
>>
Drawing. Not always fun but it's more productive than shitposting and it's one of the few things that can still make me genuinely happy. Wish I could live out in the boonies and just draw all day desu
>>
>>34672460
You can't just control your emotions or find reason enough to do all of that on your own?
>>
>>34672217

Im getting back into magic and building a white/black deck and a red/blue one.
>>
>>34672413
>why?

I'm horny
>>
Practicing the organ. I only have a kind of terrible sounding electric organ from the 70s that sounds more like a analog synthesizer than it does an organ but its still fun to practice on. I'm planning on getting a computer based setup in the future.
>>
>>34672453
that looks pretty neat.
what do you do exactly?
>>
>>34672460
i might wanna check it out now
>>
>>34672553
I highly recommend. If you can actually apply it's lessons IRL, it's kind of an all around problem solver.
>>
>>34672533
my current project is a geiger counter. you can get cheap russian geiger tubes on ebay so you just need the circuitry around it. what i usually do is think of something neat, design it, and then get bored 90% through designing it and find something new to sate my autism.

the picture is a combo power supply and battery charger for testing said project.
>>
programming and gardening.
>>
>>34672618
nice. what are you currently programming?
>>
My guns
>>
File: 1485825700103.jpg (94KB, 285x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485825700103.jpg
94KB, 285x1000px
video games i guess

i've been playing FF14 again, finally got to the expansion and im grinding up MCH. although, its starting to get kinda boring to run through potd over and over, but queues quickly.
>>
Eating. Eating and getting fat.
>>
>>34672217
>What is your current hobby that you enjoy immensely?
drugs
>>
I'm trying to learn guitar. Been playing just a couple weeks and I'm still trash that is not pleasant to listen to LOL. But I'm practicing like 2 hours a day, so I hope I start improving quick. It's good to have a hobby because before I was just playing League of Legends for like 10 hours a day. I decided to channel some of that time into some more productive.
>>
>>34672217
Cooking.
I love cooking.
I just love trying a new recipe and having friends and family taste it and rave about it. Makes me feel happy making people smile with good food.
>>
>>34673431
>This and my guitar
>>
I don't really enjoy my hobbies that much. Cooking, reading, weaving, working out. They're ok. I spend most of my time here though getting instant gratification and stimulation from hundreds of posts at once.
>>
I don have any hobbies anymore. All I do is eat fast food, smoke cigarettes, work, play CSS, and go to the same bar alone every night. I have become even less of a human being than I used to be. I am ready for death ASAP please god let it all end, it's so fucking worthless I'm an insect and I desire nothing save the sweet embrace of restful death washing over me, and also the severing nuclear cleansing of the entire earth. I guess I desire two things.
>>
>>34673499
i'm still holding out for the nuclear apocalypse. i voted trump for that reason and he hasn't shown any signs of disappointing yet.
>>
>>34673564
If Hillary won it would've already happened.
>>
>>34673783
no if she won the slow decay of western civilization would have continued unabated, like a metaphor for my life.
>>
>>34672259
reddit is good for this too. in some ways, better than here, because it keeps track of your downvotes, and people are more credulous. speaking from extensive experience.
>>
I've just started brewing my own beer
>>
Pokemon and streaming
>>
File: gif.gif (1003KB, 270x203px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
1003KB, 270x203px
i like dancing alone in my room at 3am
>>
>>34672398
Why did I immediately know what word is beneath the spoiler
same
>>
>>34673564
are you me?

i literally voted for trump so the happening can happen faster
>>
File: choukem.gif (2MB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
choukem.gif
2MB, 366x360px
>>34672217
in an effort to save some of my gold i started growing my own weed, in a strange way it feels good to take care of something living other than myself. gardening brings me the peace i never thought i had
>>
>>34673957
Are you my brother
Cam originalo
>>
started playing basketball and i really enjoy it. got a group of guys i ball with every other day

never ball with niggers though. they will trip you when you start winning
>>
File: rewards.png (416KB, 740x449px) Image search: [Google]
rewards.png
416KB, 740x449px
>>34672217
Rocket League.

Gotta get those damn wheels before its too late.
>>
File: Gunplaexpo15-19.jpg (503KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Gunplaexpo15-19.jpg
503KB, 1024x682px
Gunpla. Got into it when I was young.

I always got shit from my parents and other relatives since they see it as me playing with toys and since they saw it as a waste of money. Never really bothered me since it just feels so nice to see it all come together. Even got my sister into it.
>>
>>34672460
feeling pretty late on this, but if you're still there anon, any material you can recommend to start out?
>>
>>34674097
I'm still here. I got my start through a book called 'A Guide To The Good Life' by William Irvine. I later came to find out that some aspects of the book are flawed. For example, Irvine wants to modify Epictetus' Diachotomy of control to a Trichotomy. But anyway, it's still a pretty good primer IMO. The real essential texts are the meditations by Marcus Aurelius, Letters from a Stoic by Seneca, and The Enchiridion by Epictetus.
>>
>>34674139
thanks, ill give it a look
origatoni
>>
>>34674081
how would you recommend getting started with this stuff its looks really fun
>>
I like typography, astrology, sleeping, web development, Twitch streaming, sleeping, fapping, music, and this web site
>>
>>34672217
I don't know if it's considered a hobby, but meditation. Reading about it, trying different techniques, different guided meditations, etc. I think it's one of the most valuable routines I've picked up.
>>
File: R-4218225-1366329786-6773.jpeg.jpg (93KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
R-4218225-1366329786-6773.jpeg.jpg
93KB, 600x593px
Collecting records/discovering electronic music. Abstract beeps are amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6E97myoAV8
>>
>>34672420
Does it actually matter what you spend your time doing?

It really doesn't.
>>
File: 1475993252350.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475993252350.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>34672217
I am learning serbian rn
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.