[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are little girls destined to grow up as sluts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Are little girls destined to grow up as sluts?
>>
>>34672170
if they don't like they will be really fat or ugly yep-a-roonie
>>
>>34672359
whoops I meant to say *look like* not just like
>>
Only the ones without strong father figures - so the majority of them
>>
>>34672444

It seems that:

>no father figure
>abusive father

Results in sluts. Why is that?
>>
>>34672516
well lack of a good father figure that treats them properly will let make it so there mother raises them witch causes them to turn to sluts
>>
>>34672546

It's not the woman, it's the lack of the man. They want male affection.
>>
>>34672170
Only in first world countries
>>
>>34672444
Does the same thing happen to us guys when we don't have a strong female figure in our lifes?
>>
>>34673514

I know that guys get "Mommy issues" when they have a psychotic bitch abusive mom. Look up all the serial killers and rapists. They have crazy moms that made them hate women.
>>
>>34673514
If you don't have a strong mother figure you tend to resent/mistrust women more.
>>
>>34673580
Wrong. Hurpa derp comment not original
>>
>>34672170
>grow up as sluts
But they're sexy right now
>>
>>34672546
It's more like a lack of a good father figure is a lack of an example. So girls would go out to seek validation from the wrong men instead of respect from the right men. Same with boys with single mom's, and vice versa.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.