[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heyy guyyys ;))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: ;).jpg (14KB, 351x467px) Image search: [Google]
;).jpg
14KB, 351x467px
Heyy guyyys ;))
>>
Jesus christ.

Orig
>>
>>34671887
you only say nice things about this hybrid or you will get called gay for not loving how it look
>>
>>34671887
looks like a dehydrated xenomorph
>>
Why do 3d even bother when 2d is superior? disgusting roastie toasty
>>
Where did it all go wrong? Is that what a baby does? Is this woman a over-worked sex-worker? Is it /actually/ genetics?
The world needs to know.
>>
File: c65.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
c65.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>34671887
I gagged tbhf
>>
>>34672054
It's genetic. No amount of sex Will do that.
>>
I feel really sorry for her. I'd get a labiaplasty so fast
>>
>>34671887
That looks tasty. I want to have it slide down my mouth.
>>
>>34671887
I'd play with it. =P
>>
>>34671887
I want to cut it off and stick it on 2 tsps of vegetable oil on medium heat
>>
>>34672054
Genetics or intentionally stretching the skin to make it longer (like what people do to their ears)
>>
>>34673042
I want to lay down and have her drag those cum soaked lips across my face like a gigantic snail
>>
>I've only slept with two guys anon in my life!
>>
>>34671887
Now imagine. You are in your bed,sound at sleep dreaming about your perfect gf finally admitting her undying love for you. Suddenly you can taste old coins in your mouth. You slowly open your eyes, your vision adjusting to the dim lighting in the room. Then you can see a silhouette of OPs pick being slowly lowered into your shock-opened mouth. All of it. Inside. Your mouth. Sweet dreams bronons haha
>>
File: papo_ptero.jpg (12KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
papo_ptero.jpg
12KB, 400x280px
>>34671887
>CACAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

orig
>>
>>34674401
DUDE

WHAT THE FUCK LOL
>>
>>34672582
>>34674204
These threads fucking always confuse me does sex stretch that shit

will only big dicks stretch it

FUCKING WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THIS
>>
>>34674671
>does sex stretch that shit
No
It used to be a joke that was funny at times but people have spammed it to the point they actually believe it.
>>
>>34674729
So like if a girl has any roast its not because of sex? Like are you sure? I'm a KHHV so I wouldn't know
>>
>>34674751
Yes, sometimes genetics just sucks. Some men are born with smaller or bigger dicks, some women are born with meat flaps or cute vagoogers.

I mean think about it. You find a nice girl, you make her your waifu. Do you really think a lifetime of monogamous sex is going to destroy her vagina? It's just something people use to laugh about, like how women use small dick as the go to insult.
>>
>>34674751
Roastie there is lying to you son.
The loose hanging labia like that is vaginal prolapse due to having a lot of rough sex with large dicks. They all start as innies and slowly become outies after Chad pumps in and out enough times.

That roastie in the OP could really keep you toasty though. Even if you forgot the blankets, no problem, just pull those bad boys over you and snuggle up. Thanks for the flesh blankies, Chad!
>>
>>34674803
>prolapse
Don't use words you don't know
>>
I wonder if there's any way she can tuck those back in.
>>
>>34674848
She could roll them back up and keep them in place with binder clips maybe

>>34674803
>Roastie there is lying to you son.
Yeah you caught me it's all part of the roastie-world-order.
>>
>>34674789
>Is going to ruin her vagina
But what if the dicks are big like
>>34674803
Said?
Stop fucking confusing me guys, I need a real answer.
>>
>>34674751
I think most girls have innies or close to one. Shit like OPs is like a outlier that gets spammed here all the time.
>>
>>34674876
>Stop fucking confusing me guys, I need a real answer.
Fucking google it dude. "Does sex cause large labia". The answer is no.

If you want to believe robots over actual doctors hey that's your life but the consensus among the medical field is unanimous.
>>
>>34674948
Most published medical articles are censored by the feminist-controlled university system, you know that. If medical researchers found that sex causes loose hanging labia, do you think they'd be allowed to publish that? It'd cause an outrage. They have to say it's ""genetics"".
>>
>>34675014
>>34674948
Most of these results I'm getting don't even answer the question they just say "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE HURR"
>>
>>34675014
Are you fucking retarded? Have you been to a medical or biology library?
>>
>>34675065
Ever have to research information for a college paper?
>>
>>34675199
No, I haven't. Spoonfeed me the answers, I can't find this shit.
>>
>>34675014
you're fucking insane dude holy shit
>>
>>34675213
Nah man, learn to swim.
>>
>>34671887
Imagine slurping those flaps.

Imagine the feel of them hitting the back of your throat.

Imagine the smell.

Imagine the texture.

Raisins, the boy cried.

Prunes on the day of luck.

Alas, the roastie did, in fact, remain toasty.

For now...
>>
>>34675065
Yes we went over this it's the roastie world order.

>>34675065
I fucking googled "does sex affect labia size". This was like 5 posts down.
https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/n8ssy/does_having_large_quantities_of_sex_alter_the/
Jesus christ dude.
>>
>>34671887
Imagine biting onto that like a rabid dog, not letting go. She's screaming, punching your head but the adrenaline has you and you start drawing blood as you grind your disgusting teeth back and forth on it like dull scissors.
>>
>>34675799
Imagine the grit of her unwashed flaps.

"FLAPS" the boy cried.

For he knew what lie ahead.

"FLAPS TODAY, FLAPS TOMORROW"

The vagina fluttered, and shook.

"I am not what you seek"

How?
>>
File: 43589763eg.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
43589763eg.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>>34674401
Best post in the entire goddamn thread
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.