[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/balding general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: reckful.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
reckful.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>not on finasteride yet
What is your excuse? No girl is gonna wanna sleep with some balding creep
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
>>34671725
I've already had sex, and hair or no hair is the least of my issues when it comes to women.

I'm balding and I don't give a fuck, I've been letting my shitty hair grow out for 5 years now. I might try some meme pills or ointments but like I said it's not really high on my list of worries or priorities.
>>
File: goodman.jpg (76KB, 475x360px) Image search: [Google]
goodman.jpg
76KB, 475x360px
>tfw look good with a shaved head
>>
don't go on finasteride anon

or at least read the side effects, whats the point of saving your hair if you can't even get it up anymore?
>>
>>34671725
I'm taking virgin coconut oil which is excellent for preventing hair loss if it's an issue with your thyroid.
>>
File: 14830885289.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14830885289.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>34671725
Your problem is not your hair anon , it is your mind. If you haven't noticed literally hundreds of thousands of balding men have wives and girlfriends. I have a family member who went bald before 20 and is now happily married to a 10/10 who has a spectacular job. He never let it slow him down and neither should you. Your perception of baldness is meme induced.
>>
>>34671833
Hevy Mullet is best look if at that stage of baldness.
>>
>>34671897

I would shave my head if it wasn't for my oblong head
>>
Well, is some girl going to want to sleep with an ugly, stinky, autistic creep with no interests or ambitions that has hair?
>>
>>34671981
>virgin coconut oil
How do you apply it? After shower? Before bed? How much?
>>
>>34672834
you have to have a virgin massage it into your scalp
>>
>>34673005
Wont be a problem
>>
>>34673033
yourself doesnt count
has to be young female virgin
i don't make the rules
>>
File: head.jpg (142KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
142KB, 720x960px
I started balding when I was 22. Over the course of a couple months, I went from a full head of hair to a proper widow's peak and bald temples.

Pic related - I took it in February of 2016.
>>
File: IMG_8658 - Copy.jpg (199KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8658 - Copy.jpg
199KB, 1280x960px
>>34673085

... and here's a picture of me in June, several months after starting on a twice-per-day course of Rogaine. My hairline is back to where it was when I was in high school.

I was out of the country from September until early December and didn't bring enough Minoxidil to keep me going for more than a couple weeks. Once October rolled around, I noticed my follicles thinning out again. By December, I wasn't as bad as I was in the first picture, but I was getting close.

I resumed Rogaine as soon as I could. Here at the beginning of February and I'm almost back to where I was in June.

Feels good, man.
>>
How good is pumpkin seed oil for regrowth?

I've been on biotin 1000 mcg daily for 2 weeks and have seen extremely thin hairs show where my original hairline was, should I increase the dosage too?
>>
>>34673120
So do you put the rogaine basically on where you want your hairline to grow back?

Mines completely fucked, more than yours, was, is there any point of trying it?
>>
>>34673120
literally my case right now

how good would only doing rogaine be?

nice job with the regrowth
>>
>>34673173

I don't know. If you can still see follicles or light hair growth, then you might want to go Rogaine a try. You'll have to stick with daily applications for a minimum of two or three months before you expect to start seeing progress. Some people apparently don't respond for upwards of a half-year.

If you've been bald in certain spots for years, then I'd be skeptical of success. However, a three-month course of generic Minoxidil can be purchased at Wal-Mart for $20. If you have the cash, why not give it a chance?

>>34673179

Thanks, senpai.

I've only ever used Rogaine. I started on the advice of a friend, who was worse than me and had great regrowth in about the same period of time.

Doesn't work for everyone, but it worked for both of us.

Beware that you'll likely start shedding after about a month. I almost quit the first time because I thought the minoxidil was making my hair fall out faster.
>>
>>34673259
I may be too far gone to be able to have it make a difference. My hair on top is so god damn thin.

My forehead is fucking huge, really shouldve got on top of this shit when I first really noticed it at 21. 26 now and its bretty much over
>>
>>34673120
How much is a year of treatment?
>>
>>34673319

I mean, if there's still hair up there, you may as well try. The worst that can happen is you spent $20 or $40 to find out the treatment won't work. When I started, I figured the possible reward of being able to maintain a full head of hair for as long as I'd like negated maybe tossing money away.

If you live in the United States and within reasonable distance of a Wal-Mart, I'd recommend using "Equate." It's chemically the same thing as Rogaine except half the price.
>>
>>34673346

A three-month supply of generic minoxidil from Wal-Mart would probably come cost between $80 and $160, depending on how much you use.
>>
>>34673375
Probably have to get a hair transplant, that way I wouldn't have to use fucking rogaine forever
>>
>>34673405

I figure I'll probably give Rogaine up in another ten or fifteen years. Once I get to the point where my career and success matters more to me than my looks, I doubt I'll care much about being bald.

Most of us can only stay reasonably attractive or halfway average for so long. If I'm married or earning $100,000 per year, I doubt having thin hair is going to cause me too much stress. For a 23-year old guy, though, I'd prefer not to be bald by 25.
>>
>>34673444
Like I'm average with hair, so without it I really don't stand a chance
>>
File: IMG_3866.jpg (280KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3866.jpg
280KB, 1500x1500px
how noticeable is my receded hairline? i'm 22
>>
File: IMG_3865.jpg (264KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3865.jpg
264KB, 1500x1500px
>>34673517
here's some more pics. what norwood would you say i am?
>>
>>34673467

Same.

Memes aside, confidence really does factor into how well you can date. I thought I was untouchable all throughout high school and my first two years of college. Looking back at old pictures of myself, I realized I was actually fair good-looking; I just didn't know how to dress or walk or talk. Bullying went to my head and I didn't think I stood a chance with women.

Now I'm getting older but feel a lot better about myself than before. Lost my virginity when I was 19, learned how to talk, and cleaned up my act.

I'm probably pretty much average, but I know I speak well and have a good sense of humor. I'll never marry a supermodel, but I feel like my personality enables me to date up more than most guys.
>>
>>34673517
>>34673536
There is no way to tell when the hair is covering the edges like that. I don't think most people would think you are balding by just looking at you on the street, though.
>>
1 month and a week on finasteride (topical)

says i should wait 2 months for it to work out

FUCK BALDING BEFORE 25
>>
>>34673589
yeah that's fine and dandy for all the people with social skills who havent destroyed their prefrontal cortex through nearly a decade of social isolation and depression but for some reason 99% of the people that go bald young and talk about how they succeeded at life were already fucking normies who had friends and some social skills, not the kid that didnt even fit in with the nerds in highschool

i dont think it's possible for me to develop confidence, I just cant do it man. being fucked sideways in so many ways including one as uncommon as going bald before the age of 20, there is no way i can recover unless this finasteride stuff actually works
>>
>>34672019
yeah my mind was the problem from the start

doesn't matter my hairline just makes these things 10x worse and harder for me
>>
>>34673758
Don't worry anon, it's all in your head.
>>
File: 1468463404508.jpg (7KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1468463404508.jpg
7KB, 230x249px
>>34671725
>get a nice haircut today
>took a picture of the back of my head
>still not balding
comfiest feel
>>
>>34673085
>>34673120
nigga, what the fuck

rogaine isnt supposed to make hair grow back on your hairline

your shit is bugged the fuck out
>>
>>34673726

I had exactly one friend in high school; he died from a heroin overdose almost three years ago. With him went all the memories I had of being a teenager.

I was the kid who ate his lunch in the bathroom and went to the library to play RuneScape and read Wikipedia articles. Nobody liked me. When I threatened a student who had been bullying me for a year, I was suspended from school for three days while the other kid got off clean. I never even held hands with a girl until I was a year younger than you are now. In fact, if a woman sat down at the same table as me during lunch, I'd usually get up and walk away.

Shit happens, and it's up to you to find a way to move past it. I've accepted that I'm never going to be a social butterfly or the sort of guy who can attract women just by existing. I'm not saying that shit doesn't suck for you or that shit is easy to get past, but if you let yourself be a beat dog, you're going to stay a beat dog.
>>
>>34673822

My friend who recommended Rogaine had similar results.
>>
>>34673777
tfw all my problems literally stem from my head
>>
>>34673826
i'm just not exactly sure where i should start "learning how to talk" or whatever

i keep going to my uni psychological help services but they can't really comprehend or understand my situation. same with their social skills group therapy they signed me up for, doesn't really seem to be helping
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.